PDA

View Full Version : Another post about Archeum

Sinbiosin
02-21-2015, 03:12 PM
--------

I had faith that the library coinpurses would fix the Archeum supply, but with these drop rates Jester's are better. 1.5k labor for 0 archeum

Let me tell you something Trino, NO ONE is ok with this!

http://oi58.tinypic.com/9fwqvc.jpg

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24wdguw.jpg

JerryBoyle
02-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Add that with the decreased prof gates, and you have a lot of new demand for archeum with delph at 25k proficiency.

Infraction
02-21-2015, 03:37 PM
Just hang tight guys they swear its going to get better.

Promise this time!

Myrgatroid
02-21-2015, 03:41 PM
Sad to see this game being butchered.

Einar
02-21-2015, 03:57 PM
same here. I opened around 50 purses and got 1 starpoint, 1 superior fire, the rest lunarites. Seems pretty ♥♥♥♥ty rate as the live server.

iggy1212
02-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Opened 100

1 fine fire lunarite
1 superior fire
1 superior wave
couple lunadrops
bunch of regular lunarite
zero archeum :(

I know this isn't statistically relevant, but its something. I'm going to continue grinding and see what i get.

Infraction
02-21-2015, 05:23 PM
Opened 100

1 fine fire lunarite
1 superior fire
1 superior wave
couple lunadrops
bunch of regular lunarite
zero archeum :(

I know this isn't statistically relevant, but its something. I'm going to continue grinding and see what i get.

Statistics don't matter, is it fun?

iggy1212
02-21-2015, 05:28 PM
Another 100

1 superior wave
other junk
no archeum

Also opened two stolen bags and got 3.2g and 11.79g. Really hope something is just broke here :(

HannaMontana
02-21-2015, 06:14 PM
nice sample size guys

Pleasedonthitme
02-21-2015, 06:30 PM
nice sample size guys

Its actually a perfect sample size. 100 purses, 1500 labor. This is 1 days worth of farming/labor regen, if you get 0 out of one days work, then something is seriously ♥♥♥♥ed up. The game should not be punishing players for playing it instead of purchasing gold and "totally legit buy apex guys its better that way" ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. You should not be required to farm for a month just to attempt to make something(which could fail at a useless level and leave you with pointless crap), that isnt fun, its ♥♥♥♥ poor gating that punishes players for not buying rng boxes.

TenDesires
02-21-2015, 07:13 PM
For the library purses to be "officially" worse than jester's, you'd have to get less than:

- 1 sunlight essence every 215.2 purses
- 1 moonlight essence every 199.9 purses
- 1 starlight essence every 297.4 purses
- Overall, 1 essence every 76.9 purses

100 purses is a microscopic sample size if you want to be statistically correct about these.

Andromeda Delux
02-21-2015, 07:22 PM
For the library purses to be "officially" worse than jester's, you'd have to get less than:

100 purses is a microscopic sample size if you want to be statistically correct about these.

That'd be fine and all but......can anyone actually link a library purse they opened where they got a single essence from it at all?

That is to say, with as many people complaining about the rates, doesn't matter if 1 person opens 100, there's still several thousand other players also opening purses....and so far, all I've seen from people is "I've gotten 0 archeum from purses" So, is there anyone out there that has gotten even 1 essence or crystal from a purse at all?

TenDesires
02-21-2015, 07:28 PM
so far, all I've seen from people is "I've gotten 0 archeum from purses"

I'd like to invoke the law of truly large numbers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_truly_large_numbers) there as I find it fitting, though I admit that what's happening right now doesn't look very good for these purses. inb4 outrageous fine lunarite prices?

Andromeda Delux
02-21-2015, 07:50 PM
I'd like to invoke the law of truly large numbers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_truly_large_numbers) there as I find it fitting, though I admit that what's happening right now doesn't look very good for these purses. inb4 outrageous fine lunarite prices?

just had 1 person report they got 2 essence from the first 10 purses they opened. I hope they do have a handle on the rates especially since they aren't fixing archeum trees yet. And archeum bottlenecks a majority of progression.

iggy1212
02-21-2015, 07:50 PM
Another 100

2 superior fire
1 superior wave
moonpoint
other junk
zero archeum

So after 300 purses, I have received zero archeum. Now I know we need more data, I get that. Think to yourself though, when was the last time you opened 300 jesters and didn't get a single archeum drop? Never.

TenDesires
02-21-2015, 08:12 PM
Think to yourself though, when was the last time you opened 300 jesters and didn't get a single archeum drop? Never.

Library purses drop only essence, the analogy with jester's purses which mostly drop shards (1/25th of an essence, if you want to put it that way) makes no sense.

Erasix
02-21-2015, 08:20 PM
I can give you a REAL sample size of 10000 coinpurses, watch the next 2 screenshots please:

-Before:
http://i.imgur.com/XDxT7pR.png
-After:
http://i.imgur.com/MrFxpOQ.png

Source: a japanese player called megu, found those images on his blog and edited out with paint the irrelevant things -> http://cvmegu.blog77.fc2.com/

Erasix
02-21-2015, 08:22 PM
I can give you a REAL sample size of 10000 coinpurses, watch the next 2 screenshots please:
PS: Edited out the irellevant results inside bags
-Before:
-After:

iggy1212
02-21-2015, 09:17 PM
This isn't from the PTS, nor is it your info. Better to get actual data from our PTS, even if the sample size right now is too small.

Erasix
02-21-2015, 09:23 PM
we have the same drop rates, the same build, the same everything, so it matter, i'm sorry

TenDesires
02-21-2015, 09:30 PM
looks at the screenshots

Prepare for selling your car, your furniture, your house, your cat, your kids, your wife, your Nutella and your soul if you want to use Lucid lunagems.

Infraction
02-21-2015, 09:55 PM
This clearly isn't the game for me.

I don't find this fun so ill take my money elsewhere.

teek
02-21-2015, 10:36 PM
nice sample size guys

this

you guys know library ♥♥♥♥ is salvaging into 1-3 essences, right? coinpurses aren't supposed to be the only source of archeum in the game

Neoxide
02-21-2015, 11:43 PM
PS: Edited out the irellevant results inside bags
-Before:
-After:

This is from the Japanese Archeage. The loot tables and drop rates do not represent NA library purses. That being said, they are still incredibly low on the current PTS build and hopefully Trion will get it fixed.

Infraction
02-21-2015, 11:45 PM
This is from the Japanese Archeage. The loot tables and drop rates do not represent NA library purses. That being said, they are still incredibly low on the current PTS build and hopefully Trion will get it fixed.

That's actually better than the current test server build we have.

John Small
02-21-2015, 11:48 PM

All you community college statisticians are just as bad as the community college econ 101 course takers who pretend prices are dictated solely by supply and demand because they couldnt stay awake long enough to hear the multitude of other macro economic factors that the course was trying to teach you. Stop talking out your ♥♥♥. You can draw logical conclusions from limited sample sizes and we can use data from other versions as a baseline. Increasing the sample size only refines your results and this can be done infinitely.

People are going out of their way to share information with you and you hand wave it away and demand that they do more work for you for free while lording over them as if you had some hidden insight into the way numbers work. You don't.

The conclusion we can draw from what we have seen is that, even if trion did increase rates, they were not increased in any meaningful way. Archeum will continue to be rare and at what the community feels are unacceptable levels.

It would be great if trion would man up and simply release the rates and be EXTREMELY PRECISE in explaining EXACTLY what changes they made to our version , but I imagine they will hide behind the excuse that "LOL U GOTTA FIND OUT UR SELF ITS PART OF THE FUN. LOL THINGS MUST BE DONE SLOWLY BECAUSE OF REASONS".

Infraction
02-21-2015, 11:55 PM
All you community college statisticians are just as bad as the community college econ 101 course takers who pretend prices are dictated solely by supply and demand because they couldnt stay awake long enough to hear the multitude of other macro economic factors that the course was trying to teach you. Stop talking out your ♥♥♥. You can draw logical conclusions from limited sample sizes and we can use data from other versions as a baseline. Increasing the sample size only refines your results and this can be done infinitely.

People are going out of their way to share information with you and you hand wave it away and demand that they do more work for you for free while lording over them as if you had some hidden insight into the way numbers work. You don't.

The conclusion we can draw from what we have seen is that, even if trion did increase rates, they were not increased in any meaningful way. Archeum will continue to be rare and at what the community feels are unacceptable levels.

It would be great if trion would man up and simply release the rates and be EXTREMELY PRECISE in explaining EXACTLY what changes they made to our version , but I imagine they will hide behind the excuse that "LOL U GOTTA FIND OUT UR SELF ITS PART OF THE FUN. LOL THINGS MUST BE DONE SLOWLY BECAUSE OF REASONS".

It will end up costing them patrons and cash shop purchases in the long run as there are droves of people ready to walk away and thanks to the internet and negative opinions very little new blood coming in to replace them.

Porks
02-22-2015, 12:33 AM
The rate is determined by how long Trion can kite the players til they release the next build.

86 million points is no small feat, even if you multi box, swipe cards til yer arse bleed it will still take considerable amount of time.

and really 2 weeks for PTS? that's not enough time to see the changes taking place, if anything players will only see the beginning of economy shift.

Porks
02-22-2015, 12:35 AM

give this man an award, RIGHT NOW.

teek
02-22-2015, 01:26 AM

when we're talking about archeum drop rates and raging on the forums threatening to hold our breath until our faces are blue if they don't fix drop rates, sample size is important. the increased sample size helps us determine a more reliable mean difference which is essential when a large aspect of this game relies on that material. we also cannot use korean archeage information because as we have witnessed first hand multiple times with other items, our rates are very different.

your conclusion based off of one screenshot of someone opening 30 minutes worth of grinding should be dismissed by anyone with half of a brain. just because i asked 6 people if they had delphinads and 2 of them said yes doesn't mean that 1/3 players having delphinad is a reliable baseline at all. yes, it's something to work off of, but you need a larger sample size before you can draw any conclusions

Moose Wayne
02-22-2015, 01:46 AM
I got a dust from one of the stolen bags. One measly dust. I thought these things were supposed to have crystals and essences in them

Smitling
02-22-2015, 01:47 AM
I think its to high labor cost for purses.
32s for 15 labor. You get 10 labor per 5min online, Free account gets?. So i have to wait 10min to open 1 purse. Its killing my farming. i dont like that we have to pot to open coins.
You do the math.
For that its to low value in those 500 i gatherd. I rather farm the jesters instead.

This is my opinion and im not asking for ppl to agree or disagree. Im hoping Trion sees this and think about it. Thats all i ask.

Deliqo
02-22-2015, 02:16 AM
when we're talking about archeum drop rates and raging on the forums threatening to hold our breath until our faces are blue if they don't fix drop rates, sample size is important. the increased sample size helps us determine a more reliable mean difference which is essential when a large aspect of this game relies on that material. we also cannot use korean archeage information because as we have witnessed first hand multiple times with other items, our rates are very different.

your conclusion based off of one screenshot of someone opening 30 minutes worth of grinding should be dismissed by anyone with half of a brain. just because i asked 6 people if they had delphinads and 2 of them said yes doesn't mean that 1/3 players having delphinad is a reliable baseline at all. yes, it's something to work off of, but you need a larger sample size before you can draw any conclusions

400 were opened and 0 archeum not even dust, I'll do another sample today of around the same for people like you so you can understand that it's wrong and too low of a chance when you spend 2-3 days or labor regeneration and get 0 results

Porks
02-22-2015, 09:33 AM

i don't think you understand what John is talking about.

Infraction
02-22-2015, 10:16 AM

The sample size isn't important because farming thousands of mobs for months to fail due to RNG is not fun.

Nobody is going to hold their breathe, at this point if it stays this way many people will just move on.

We are trying to give them a chance to fix it before they go through another wave of loss. If they want people to continue to give them money for this game they have to inject some fun into it.

This mechanic of farming mobs in this large amount for the ability to craft nothing is not fun, and that's the whole point.

Phoenixash
02-22-2015, 10:51 AM
The drop rate better be fixed before this goes live. Several players are getting tired of XL and Trion empty promises.

Sinbiosin
02-22-2015, 02:42 PM
I'm bumping all the Archeum posts #revolution

Infraction
02-23-2015, 08:18 AM
I'm bumping all the Archeum posts #revolution

Ill gladly help with this mission.

elgen
02-23-2015, 09:40 AM
If sample size does not matter then I can say I opened one purse and got 1 essence so the purses are fine lol. The fact of the matter is the majority of people playing the game don't post on the forums often and the majority of people that do post their data on this topic are simply the one raging because they got bad luck opening a few purses.

Archuem will always be in high demand this next patch won't fix that but it will help a bit. Both trion and xlgames already know this and so should you other wise they would not not buffed up and changed how archuem tree's worked patches latter. The amount of archuem produced after the patch will significantly increase because more people will be farming obsidian mats or the library so you are going to see a larger flow of archuem as a byproduct .

I am more then fine with the labor cost of the purses. Every one knew the purses were coming and their base labor cost that are not worth opening unless you already have a high larceny profession. If you chose to not raise your larceny before hand you have no one else to blame about the labor per purse. People have been spoon fed moonpoints from the daily bags way to long I will be happy when the event ends. Before the daily's I would average about 80 gold for a good point gem and the new purses have a average drop rate of about 1 in 100 for them which is much better the jester's.

As a purse farmer with 91k larceny I might farm 300+ jester's a day and 2-3 unidentified equipment that's not hardcore farming as a lot of people do much more. If I don't want to sell the equipment I can break it down and get 4-9 essence. So even if I do get bad purse rolls I am going to average about 4-9 essence per day and about 3 point gems. It's going to cost me more labor but I am fine with that. There is really not risk to purse farming as a profession people can't steal my purses like a trade pack and I do not need to risk destroying my hauler/ship to open them up and get my gold.

Deliqo
02-23-2015, 09:45 AM
If sample size does not matter then I can say I opened one purse and got 1 essence so the purses are fine lol. The fact of the matter is the majority of people playing the game don't post on the forums often and the majority of people that do post their data on this topic are simply the one raging because they got bad luck opening a few purses.

Archuem will always be in high demand this next patch won't fix that but it will help a bit. Both trion and xlgames already know this and so should you other wise they would not not buffed up and changed how archuem tree's worked patches latter. The amount of archuem produced after the patch will significantly increase because more people will be farming obsidian mats or the library so you are going to see a larger flow of archuem as a byproduct .

I am more then fine with the labor cost of the purses. Every one knew the purses were coming and their base labor cost that are not worth opening unless you already have a high larceny profession. If you chose to not raise your larceny before hand you have no one else to blame about the labor per purse. People have been spoon fed moonpoints from the daily bags way to long I will be happy when the event ends. Before the daily's I would average about 80 gold for a good point gem and the new purses have a average drop rate of about 1 in 100 for them which is much better the jester's.

As a purse farmer with 91k larceny I might farm 300+ jester's a day and 2-3 unidentified equipment that's not hardcore farming as a lot of people do much more. If I don't want to sell the equipment I can break it down and get 4-9 essence. So even if I do get bad purse rolls I am going to average about 4-9 essence per day and about 3 point gems. It's going to cost me more labor but I am fine with that. There is really not risk to purse farming as a profession people can't steal my purses like a trade pack and I do not need to risk destroying my hauler/ship to open them up and get my gold.

I'm not even sure where to start, I'll just go the end and ask you what kind of equipment drops your essenses? 4-9 lol.
If multiple people with over 400 purses that mind you cost pretty much a ♥♥♥♥ton of labor first of all for a single essense drop or not at all is all right in your eyes then yes the drop rate is fine and I hope they release these archeum trees again most likely people like you will be fine with buying them as well.
matter of fact I've already opened over 1k of them and thats A LOT of labor for only 1 essense so far.
Yes some people might have got a bit more than me I guess but no I won't even dare to try my luck when labor requirement is so big for a low chance of getting something worthy at all.

Infraction
02-23-2015, 09:46 AM

Personally I think you are missing the overall bigger picture here.

Tolvat
02-23-2015, 09:54 AM
The bigger picture is very clear here. Trion and XL games have come to the conclusion of how best to get money from its playerbase.

Step 1. Reduce overall crafting requirement on weapons/armour/accessories

Step 2. Insist drop rates have changed on new purses and that archeum trees drop more archeum.

Step 3. Release update to NA/EU

Step 4. Introduce ♥♥♥♥ty rng box on cash shop with "increased" archeum drop rates.

Step 4. Profit from morons

Infraction
02-23-2015, 09:58 AM
The bigger picture is very clear here. Trion and XL games have come to the conclusion of how best to get money from its playerbase.

Step 1. Reduce overall crafting requirement on weapons/armour/accessories

Step 2. Insist drop rates have changed on new purses and that archeum trees drop more archeum.

Step 3. Release update to NA/EU

Step 4. Introduce ♥♥♥♥ty rng box on cash shop with "increased" archeum drop rates.

Step 4. Profit from morons

Profit from morons is shrinking as more and more people leave.

At some point youll have to add a next step which will be:

Look for a new project to work on as this project isn't making money anymore.

elgen
02-23-2015, 12:25 PM
I'm not even sure where to start, I'll just go the end and ask you what kind of equipment drops your essenses? 4-9 lol.

NONE equipment does not drop you essence never has never will. You can how ever break down the 51 + tier equipment. If you average 2-3 pieces a day and they give 1-3 essence then you have just made a bit without opening a single purse.

Infraction
02-23-2015, 12:43 PM
NONE equipment does not drop you essence never has never will. You can how ever break down the 51 + tier equipment. If you average 2-3 pieces a day and they give 1-3 essence then you have just made a bit without opening a single purse.

How long are you farming each day? An hour, four hours, eight hours?

If farming is the constant activity and not other things I don't think this is sustainable in the west. A lot of the western population does not call killing the same mobs for weeks fun gameplay.

elgen
02-23-2015, 01:00 PM
Personally I think you are missing the overall bigger picture here.

The point of this thread was to rage about the lack of archeum ingame after the patch I pointed out reasons why it would increase. Not even factoring bots that will undercut every one else there is going to be a much larger amount of archeum produced by the player base after the patch.

The most recent dialy box rewards reduced the over all production of archuem game wide because of it's trickle down effect. The price luna waves and point gems bottomed out to nothing. Before the dailys moonpoints and sunpoints would be sold for 80 + gold. You pick up one of those in a jester's purse and boom you covered your worker's comp pot and every thing else was profit for those 250 purses. But with luna waves becoming worthless and moonpoints started selling for 10 gold it became that much harder for people to break even so you have less people doing purses.

The end result was every one got gear up to heroic plus on freebie daily points. Those people are less likely to buy new gear more so since new stuff will be added in the 55 patch. So while crafters still want to make delph gear the over all demand for none delph is down. As well as the over all profit from purse farming.

after the patch we are going to see a spike in demand that is going to be hard to meet till they flush all the freebie daily crap out of the system. But people will still be producing more archeum after the patch then before it.

elgen
02-23-2015, 01:25 PM
How long are you farming each day? An hour, four hours, eight hours?

If farming is the constant activity and not other things I don't think this is sustainable in the west. A lot of the western population does not call killing the same mobs for weeks fun gameplay.

Hour long to you spend farming, trading, fishing, crafting, or hasla?

Purse farming has the lowest risk per reward then both trading and fishing. The only reason there is any risk at all is because the daily's screwed up their profit margin. The average geared person can farm 150+ jester per hour. I know people that spend way more time then that planting seed's or doing trade runs. Your telling me driving a hauler at 5 miles per hour for weeks on end fun gameplay or spending 3 hours a day planting and harvesting 600 seeds fun ? This thread was about archuem not about a Korean game having a Korean grind. I am all for the game having less grind over all but that is another topic all together.

Infraction
02-23-2015, 01:27 PM
Hour long to you spend farming, trading, fishing, crafting, or hasla?

Purse farming has the lowest risk per reward then both trading and fishing. The only reason there is any risk at all is because the daily's screwed up their profit margin. The average geared person can farm 150+ jester per hour. I know people that spend way more time then that planting seed's or doing trade runs. Your telling me driving a hauler at 5 miles per hour for weeks on end fun gameplay or spending 3 hours a day planting and harvesting 600 seeds fun ? This thread was about archuem not about a Korean game having a Korean grind. I am all for the game having less grind over all but that is another topic all together.

I think were complaining about the same things honestly.

The lack of reward with the purses is what I am speaking of.

Infraction
02-23-2015, 01:35 PM
The point of this thread was to rage about the lack of archeum ingame after the patch I pointed out reasons why it would increase. Not even factoring bots that will undercut every one else there is going to be a much larger amount of archeum produced by the player base after the patch.

The most recent dialy box rewards reduced the over all production of archuem game wide because of it's trickle down effect. The price luna waves and point gems bottomed out to nothing. Before the dailys moonpoints and sunpoints would be sold for 80 + gold. You pick up one of those in a jester's purse and boom you covered your worker's comp pot and every thing else was profit for those 250 purses. But with luna waves becoming worthless and moonpoints started selling for 10 gold it became that much harder for people to break even so you have less people doing purses.

The end result was every one got gear up to heroic plus on freebie daily points. Those people are less likely to buy new gear more so since new stuff will be added in the 55 patch. So while crafters still want to make delph gear the over all demand for none delph is down. As well as the over all profit from purse farming.

after the patch we are going to see a spike in demand that is going to be hard to meet till they flush all the freebie daily crap out of the system. But people will still be producing more archeum after the patch then before it.

Still comes across as protecting the coin purse market at the expense of every other craft.

I for one will just find something more entertaining to play, ive wasted enough time playing coin purse farming simulator.

elgen
02-23-2015, 02:48 PM
Still comes across as protecting the coin purse market at the expense of every other craft.

I for one will just find something more entertaining to play, ive wasted enough time playing coin purse farming simulator.

It's just the opposite. I am trying to be fair and look out for the other gold producing professions. Their is no such thing as a safe fast high paying trade run any more even in safe zones given all the blocking going on. Fishing still pay really well but at a higher risk more so when most raider's use 22ms swimming mounts. If purse farming is buffed up more then every thing else needs to be buffed to match it.Purse farming does not have any risk and once moon and sunpoints go back up in price that 1 in 100 purse drop rate is going to pay out well when it only cost 11 labor per purse. The moon/sun points plus the silver will cover the cost of worker's comps with every thing else that drops as profit once again.

Infraction
02-23-2015, 02:57 PM
It's just the opposite. I am trying to be fair and look out for the other gold producing professions. Their is no such thing as a safe fast high paying trade run any more even in safe zones given all the blocking going on. Fishing still pay really well but at a higher risk more so when most raider's use 22ms swimming mounts. If purse farming is buffed up more then every thing else needs to be buffed to match it.Purse farming does not have any risk and once moon and sunpoints go back up in price that 1 in 100 purse drop rate is going to pay out well when it only cost 11 labor per purse. The moon/sun points plus the silver will cover the cost of worker's comps with every thing else that drops as profit once again.

That means moon and suns are going to be rare which means another source of gold sink is again not being utilized leading to inflation again.

Deliqo
02-23-2015, 02:59 PM
The price for the points will probably never be the same as it was before the event, whenever 1.7 will drop on us the coin purses will be readjusted to drop ♥♥♥♥ty dusts + good amount of points. Basically it was the same on the RU servers prior to 1.7 there was divine box event which dropped the price and was followed by the 1.7 patch, guess what? Points dropped even more in price. 1-2g per starpoint 7-8g per sunpoints 15-17g per moonpoint.
Let's see our worker comp potions cover anything considering the purses do not even drop essenses anymore in that patch. (KEEP IN MIND the cash shop on RU is way more cheaper and their servers hold at medium population unlike ours which brings much more supply + NOCD on labor potions.)
But yeah let's just wait until the bomb drops and talk about how fair is that to have coin purse farmers bring 10-15gold after farming sessions I sure am not going to stay if that's the case but there are enough people to fund TRION without me so it's all right.

felixius
02-23-2015, 02:59 PM
That means moon and suns are going to be rare which means another source of gold sink is again not being utilized leading to inflation again.

Yea, why anyone wants it to be hard to remove gold from the economy is beyond me. IMO, sun/moon/star points should be dungeon drops or vendor items. I say this even though I just made a 4000 gold investment in Sun and Moon points.

felixius
02-23-2015, 03:01 PM
The price for the points will probably never be the same as it was before the event, whenever 1.7 will drop on us the coin purses will be readjusted to drop ♥♥♥♥ty dusts + good amount of points. Basically it was the same on the RU servers prior to 1.7 there was divine box event which dropped the price and was followed by the 1.7 patch, guess what? Points dropped even more in price. 1-2g per starpoint 7-8g per sunpoints 15-17g per moonpoint.
Let's see our worker comp potions cover anything considering the purses do not even drop essenses anymore in that patch. (KEEP IN MIND the cash shop on RU is way more cheaper and their servers hold at medium population unlike ours which brings much more supply + NOCD on labor potions.)
But yeah let's just wait until the bomb drops and talk about how fair is that to have coin purse farmers bring 10-15gold after farming sessions I sure am not going to stay if that's the case but there are enough people to fund TRION without me so it's all right.

Well, at the very least sun points are going to shoot up pretty quickly as everyone will be taking their T1 obsidian to Unique.

elgen
02-23-2015, 05:22 PM
Well, at the very least sun points are going to shoot up pretty quickly as everyone will be taking their T1 obsidian to Unique.

Thing is the drop rate with sun and moonpoints is much better then it was with jester's. I might of gotten maybe 1 in 600 purses with jester's compared to the 1 in 100 from the new purses. So yes there will be a spike in prices but the increase in drop rate and the fact that ever one has 20-40 points stockpiled will reduce the effect.

obsidain weapons are pretty much hasla reborn and the patch is a god send for weapon crafter's. Not only do they have the required prof to craft weapons lowered. salvaged weapons are require to make every tier of the obsidian weapons. So all those junk weapons that you cursed rng because they never got past a certain tier you can break down to get some crystals back and sell as a salvaged mat for obsidian. But like hasla every tier should remake the weapon so regrading it ever time till it is max tier is kinda meh at least for some one poor like me.

While 1.7 does make me want to drool at all the good stuff but it's not as great as you think. It's not better then mob farming per labor point it's just another way to do it. For the tree's you need high gathering and farming to be labor effective. And you take the risk of getting ganked after you harvest the water/logs to bring them back to your plot which you have to pay double taxes on.

John Small
02-23-2015, 08:19 PM
everyone leveling to 55 means lots of coin purses being opened. even if those purses arent the amazing thing we were led to believe them to be, it should still introduce a fair amount of points.

The divine box event didnt really cause deflation. What it did do was stabilize prices. The deflation occurred when trion did rolling bans of gold sellers, and aggressively deleted both their supply and the money from their customers, pushing gold buyers into legal gold buying (the cash shop).

If trion sticks to their 2 month to 1.7 scheduel while maintaing their aggressive stance on gold sellers and buyers, we shouldnt see much change. Prices will spike with the release of the update, then follow a steady trend as people react to meet demands. People grinding to 55 will get people buying and selling again. By the time the majority reach 55, we should be into 1.7 with all its bells and whistles. But if trion drags there feet again, it wont be pretty.

Janek
02-23-2015, 09:17 PM
its few days or maybe a little more to lunch new patch on live servers..and we still dont have answer about archeums..

-libary coinpurses- drops nothing..most of cases are lunarite or lunadrops
-big purses - drops very very rare, and if they drop i had example 11gold +1 moonstone shard (SHARD)
- stolen princess chest - can i ask wt hell is it?
its costs me to open 100 labor, and over 10 times i had only 2 gold inside...(its the new way of Trion to use ppl labor for nothing)?

i wasnt in libary looong time, but i didnt saw yet any single full drop- can u check drop rate of items in diamond shores?:)

exp exp exp exp and once again exp
im 55 lvl exping new skill tree, on 51 lvl mobs i have 900 exp per mob, on killing 'strong' mob inside tower 53 lvl i got 3k exp
50 lvl >51 - 3.7m exp
so rly do i need to kill over 1.5 k of 'strong mobs" or over 4k normal 51 mobs to hit 51?

51>52 if i remember correct something around 6m exp
52>53 11m
53>54 almost 19
54>55 over 39m

so to hit 55 lvl we must kill over 40k mobs
What if soem1 dont like grinding korean style (lineage2) 10hours a day, how to exp tree skills? with labor it will be pain on ♥♥♥ and takes like 1month to hit 51

youtube Jasonwivart
02-24-2015, 12:59 AM

It's a starting point and you can pull all the data together to make a more detailed report...

Infraction
02-24-2015, 10:23 AM
More detailed information.