PDA

View Full Version : Bugged Quest? [Ecktom the Ancient]

Kaytrada
02-22-2015, 06:31 PM
[Complete] Ecktom the Ancient (daily)(Mythic)

- Investigate Ecktom's remains

I definitely did not solo Ecktom (5 stars, 823k hp) yet have the quest [Completed], I wasn't paying enough attention to tell if it came completed but it currently tells me to still kill him & investigate his remains and at the same time it's completed.

If anyone else could try this out & see if it's the same, that would be appreciated.

Also, I did hit him a few times but left the room & watched him reset.

Rageris
06-15-2015, 07:21 PM
i have the same problem too. can anyone help?

LiB
06-16-2015, 03:04 AM
It's always been bugged.
Don't you play on live ?

When the timer runs out it automatically completes instead of fails.
You need to manually abandon it from your quest set to restart it.

Akasuki
06-17-2015, 02:38 AM
It's always been bugged.
Don't you play on live ?

When the timer runs out it automatically completes instead of fails.
You need to manually abandon it from your quest set to restart it.

It's always been that way.
._. It automatically completes when you get the quest but at the same time, you have to investigate the actual remains to get the rewards for the quest. So, it's really not a big deal as long as it's killed and investigated.

And rip. Person quoted. Do they even live?
Trololol.

LiB
06-19-2015, 06:08 AM
It's always been that way.
._. It automatically completes when you get the quest but at the same time, you have to investigate the actual remains to get the rewards for the quest. So, it's really not a big deal as long as it's killed and investigated.

And rip. Person quoted. Do they even live?
Trololol.

Ar ar ar arrr... There's a timer involved.... When that runs out you have to manually remove it and get the quest again.

Akasuki
06-19-2015, 04:21 PM
Ar ar ar arrr... There's a timer involved.... When that runs out you have to manually remove it and get the quest again.

Rip. Just kill the thing and finish quest. Or get quest again if timer runs out.

Kaytrada
06-19-2015, 08:19 PM
Ah yeah it's strange. I actually made this post before 1.7a went to Live so nobody had killed ecktom yet, I do now know everything's fine though ;P