PDA

View Full Version : Auroria Mineral Water missing from Diamond Shores: Bug or Design decision?

MacDeath
02-23-2015, 04:16 AM
I've searched all over Diamond Shores and especially near the housing zone and have yet to find mineral water. If there isn't mineral water near the housing zone, then that land becomes less valuable than the land in the other Auroria zones. Please tell me this is an oversight and will be corrected before this patch goes live.

Pwnocchio
02-23-2015, 06:19 AM
In 1.7 Mineral Water will only exist in the southern two provinces of Auroria (Heedmar & Exolech).

The burning forests in Marcala & Calmlands will provide the inputs for the sun/moon/starpoint farming.

I'm sure this was not a bug.

BigMac
02-23-2015, 10:28 AM
The Secrets of Ayanad is MONTHS before 1.7. Also I do still see Auroria Mineral Water in Calmlands with the current patch on the PTS.

SkullMonkey
02-23-2015, 03:57 PM
In 1.7 Mineral Water will only exist in the southern two provinces of Auroria (Heedmar & Exolech).

The burning forests in Marcala & Calmlands will provide the inputs for the sun/moon/starpoint farming.

I'm sure this was not a bug.

Correction Heedmar and Nuimari

Myssy
02-23-2015, 04:27 PM
atm and even in alpha the mineral water spawned not in diamond shores! So i dont think its a bug!

LiB
02-24-2015, 09:18 AM
The mineral water and flaming forest are to counter the cost of additional taxes in Auroria.

Diamond shores has no such additional tax and has a triple climate. How OP do you think Diamond shores should be ?