PDA

View Full Version : Have the GMs been on PTS at all yet?

Hetic
02-23-2015, 12:28 PM
From the live stream they said they would be on the pts a lot with the testers, but has anyone seen any?

There seems to be lots of comments/issues with the archeum/coinpurse drops and people can't test obsidian weapons because they need salvage illustrious weapons, etc.

Some communication would help =/

gottsy
02-23-2015, 02:12 PM
I have spent a good 36+ hours on the PTS doing trade runs and farming. Have gotten to t4 obsidian and am now testing boss + others mechanics to get to t5 obsidian. And let me tell you, I have not seen any GM's once.

SkullMonkey
02-23-2015, 03:54 PM
I have spent a good 36+ hours on the PTS doing trade runs and farming. Have gotten to t4 obsidian and am now testing boss + others mechanics to get to t5 obsidian. And let me tell you, I have not seen any GM's once.

Also... now gawd damned Regal Anvil in their crafting house!

Kaios
02-23-2015, 04:28 PM
I saw a post somewhere, I think perhaps it was Khrolan that was answering a question in regards to some issue and said it may have to wait until Monday so I can only assume that means they haven't been around to play all weekend. I do see it as a bit of a logic fail though, opening it on a Friday in order to get some testing done as soon as possible but then just disappearing leaving nobody around to deal with PTS issues.

Oh well.

Neoxide
02-24-2015, 12:23 PM
Trion has weekends free like most of us. They gave us time to test things ourselves and now that they're back at work we have plenty of criticisms of the latest build

Hetic
02-24-2015, 04:02 PM
Trion has weekends free like most of us. They gave us time to test things ourselves and now that they're back at work we have plenty of criticisms of the latest build

Okay.....have you seen a GM yesterday or today?

Alciel
02-24-2015, 04:10 PM

Yeah, I have. Khrolan has been online for quite a while. Just like yesterday.

Blackened
02-25-2015, 05:15 AM

Yes, I saw Khrolan as well

nechoarias
02-25-2015, 08:03 AM
LOL i started to play and like 20m of playing i found Trion_Khrolan and he was giving rewards to event winners. was cool