PDA

View Full Version : Auroria Mineral water bug.

May
02-24-2015, 03:12 AM
Whenever I teleport to Nuimari where I mine the water, it will not let me mine.
The game gives me the message "can't mine the water while you are carrying a trade pack." Not the exact message, but, similar. Apparently, I am not carrying any pack, yet, it keeps giving me this message when I attempt to mine the water. After a few attempts, I give up, log off, come back in several hours, then, I seem to be able to mine. But, the next round, the same thing happens.

Please look into this, this is very annoying. Thanks.

mikroman
02-24-2015, 03:47 AM
Whenever I teleport to Nuimari where I mine the water, it will not let me mine.
The game gives me the message "can't mine the water while you are carrying a trade pack." Not the exact message, but, similar. Apparently, I am not carrying any pack, yet, it keeps giving me this message when I attempt to mine the water. After a few attempts, I give up, log off, come back in several hours, then, I seem to be able to mine. But, the next round, the same thing happens.

Please look into this, this is very annoying. Thanks.

Your glider prevents to mining Auroria Mineral water. Take off glider and you can do it. Auroria contents a little bit broken. No auto take off glider, Archeum tree default (F) action is "Cut" and not gathering... Tiresome laziness of developers . :o

Sparkzz
02-24-2015, 03:48 AM
Try taking your glider off.