PDA

View Full Version : Selling Xen of Onslaught's castle

Efitall
02-24-2015, 03:46 AM
UPDATE: Bidding closed. ASTN for 20k. Thanks folks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you are already aware, Xen of Onslaught is closing their ArcheAge division (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?165930-XoO-Retires-from-ArcheAge). In an effort to do right by our members, we're selling all items and property held by the guild and distributing funds among our remaining members. Part of that process is selling off our castle.

Payment must be received by 10pm GMT on March 1 (5pm EST) to Xoobank. We will sell to the highest bidder without preference to faction or reputation. Failure to pay by the deadline will default the sale to the next highest bidder. I won't chase you down, and I won't wait for you to log in - it's your responsibility to make sure you have some one online ready to hand the gold to our bank character (Xoobank).

Scenario 1: You purchase the siege scroll
On the day of the siege (March 8), you will declare war vs. Xen of Onslaught. I will open the gate for you and your members will come kill the lodestone.

Scenario 2: You fail to buy the siege scroll
If you are unable to secure the siege scroll, I will invite your officer team to Xen of Onslaught. They will invite your members, and you will defend your castle. You will need to use your materials, your resources, and your manpower. If you're new to sieges and you'd like some guidance on how we prepared I'm happy to provide that, but all materials, cost, and preparation will be your responsibility. At the end of the siege, your members will leave Xen of Onslaught and return to your guild.

We will continue in this way every 3 weeks until you secure a siege scroll and successfully take over the castle with your guild. All income from taxes for Nuimari will be given to your guild leader (or whoever your leader designates it to be given to). Lord's coins will be used to purchase sealed items of your choosing, then given to your guild leader or their designated person.

If at any time you fail to successfully defend the castle and you lose it in a siege, you will not be refunded the money you paid to purchase the castle. Siege defense is entirely your responsibility. Please be sure if you purchase the castle that you are fully prepared to defend it.

You can bid by PMing me here (please include your character name and guild name) or by sending a mail in-game to Xoobank.

Demox
02-24-2015, 05:28 AM
Not even sure why you need to have a auction, everyone is pretty aware that this is Kirito's platinum credit's destiny, just charge him 100k and be done with it.

But why are you making a transaction in a game you're leaving? Giving gold to remaining members or just going to sell it for real money?

LohkeyTX
02-24-2015, 05:33 AM
They stated in their other thread they are going to spread everything out to players that are going to continue to play.

Efitall
02-24-2015, 05:36 AM
The division is closing, but there are plenty of members who still intend to play (they'll be in other guilds). Whatever gold we get from it will go to those folks.

Efitall
02-24-2015, 05:36 AM
They stated in their other thread they are going to spread everything out to players that are going to continue to play.

Said it in this thread, too. Reading is hard.

LohkeyTX
02-24-2015, 05:45 AM
I wonder if ASTN will finally get their castle. Have they made any dumbass demands yet?

Demox
02-24-2015, 06:01 AM
Said it in this thread, too. Reading is hard.

You're right, I didn't really read it, I was astounded that you were auctioning off a castle people already bid for in the AH. All you had to say was that you're not defending it. On the other hand guilds might take advantage over the fact that you're fractured and try taking the castle the ol' fashioned way.

Unless that's not where castle owners get money, I have no idea I don't have one. I'd say taxes but I'd imagine the only one who owns land in there is the guild... and the only guild I know that taxes their members is IRONFIST.

LCKaneki
02-24-2015, 12:19 PM
Not even sure why you need to have a auction, everyone is pretty aware that this is Kirito's platinum credit's destiny, just charge him 100k and be done with it.

But why are you making a transaction in a game you're leaving? Giving gold to remaining members or just going to sell it for real money?

Why do you always have his dick down your throat. Find a new hobby please.

Primalkopfjager
02-24-2015, 12:32 PM
In a nutshell you will be paying Xen of Onslaught to get seiged by Ironfist.

EumaeosXoO
02-24-2015, 12:35 PM
In a nutshell you will be paying Xen of Onslaught to get seiged by Ironfist.

Who have done a good job so far of demonstrating that despite a well played and well organized effort it is not possible to win a siege against a remotely competent defense in the current state of siege warfare.

Primalkopfjager
02-24-2015, 12:38 PM
Who have done a good job so far of demonstrating that despite a well played and well organized effort it is not possible to win a siege against a remotely competent defense in the current state of siege warfare.

Very true. Like i said to my guildys at the begaining of the WP seige our biggest opponent is not WP it is Archeage itself.

Neoxide
02-24-2015, 12:55 PM
Eh, IF could've taken WP's castle if we knew how the lodestone worked at the time. We destroyed only 9 walls and wasted about an hour trying to damage the lodestone with refuge 3 buff, which is 50% damage received. Had we destroyed just 1 more wall, the lodestone would have taken 100% damage and it would take us less than 30 minutes to destroy the lodestone at our current rate of damage.

LohkeyTX
02-24-2015, 12:59 PM
We? So IF had to recruit Aureus Knights to help them seige?

Efitall
02-24-2015, 01:58 PM
I think it would be silly for any one to assume the siege scroll will be purchased by a specific person. There are at least 3 parties already willing to spend 20k+. It's going to be an interesting couple weeks, that's for sure.

(This is me, bumping this thread.)

Triggerhappy
02-24-2015, 08:30 PM
It is as a sad day to see Xen go. The Jester's have pretty much officially retired too but I will never forget our allied fights together. Especially doing what we could to hold your capture point while Kyioji(sp) ran his way up with the lodestone. Good times guys.... good times.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ65lSGKQ6Y

EumaeosXoO
02-25-2015, 08:04 AM
It is a bit shocking to me that no one is bidding more on this.

A legitimate siege effort costs well over double the current high bid and the castle controlled land alone would yield more profit in one siege cycle if all you did was plant ♥♥♥♥ty trees for lumber. Is there really no legitimate guild with enough business sense to sink the investment left? I'm sure IF isn't bidding because they just want to try to take it, but surely someone nerds out enough on this game to understand that the legitimate NPV of any castle is multiple hundreds of thousands of gold. I get that people want to limit their investment, but 30k is embarrassing. I'm a bit shocked that a guild from one of the big RMT servers isn't looking to jump on this.

Demox
02-25-2015, 08:30 AM
Well you know. .. there was that big crackdown on gold sellers.

Or who knows, maybe XoO is planning a scam of legendary proportions.

Infraction
02-25-2015, 12:08 PM

A legitimate siege effort costs well over double the current high bid and the castle controlled land alone would yield more profit in one siege cycle if all you did was plant ♥♥♥♥ty trees for lumber. Is there really no legitimate guild with enough business sense to sink the investment left? I'm sure IF isn't bidding because they just want to try to take it, but surely someone nerds out enough on this game to understand that the legitimate NPV of any castle is multiple hundreds of thousands of gold. I get that people want to limit their investment, but 30k is embarrassing. I'm a bit shocked that a guild from one of the big RMT servers isn't looking to jump on this.

This game population isn't increasing or even holding steady at this point. They are literally bleeding customers at this point with some of the silly crap they have or haven't done to this game.

Primalkopfjager
02-25-2015, 12:15 PM

seiges are really not that expensive i myself spend maybe 100 gold a seige

EumaeosXoO
02-25-2015, 12:31 PM
seiges are really not that expensive i myself spend maybe 100 gold a seige

Not really interested in debating this, but to suggest that the infrastructure to pull of a successful siege (i.e. mortars and such) does not have a cost dramatically oversimplifies the cost. Granted, it is a sunk cost to IF at this point, but I dare say there is not another guild on the server that would be able to wage an offensive siege without considerably more cost than what you are suggesting. I think we can probably agree there and leave it at that.

Also, yeah, the hemorrhaging of players and general refusal to address issues that have existed since pre-launch probably does play a part here.

Primalkopfjager
02-25-2015, 12:47 PM
So we have a 124 mbers with seige motors or ironclads. Of those 124, 12 of them have both wheeled motors and ironclads. And one member has all 3 seige vehicles. When we decided we wanted to seige the guild spent(our tax Gold at work) 65-70k (about 10% of the guild bank) on buying every member 90% of the seige. The only thing we had to provide was about 200 gold in mats and the design itself. Now whe. We seige all the ammo and pots for the most part is provided by the guild. The only thing you have to buy is your 10 shatigons spoonfuls. I spend 100 gold purely because i don't like to ask for pots or ammo so i buy my own for the most part.

People call us dumb for paying taxes but it does teally come right back to us.

EumaeosXoO
02-25-2015, 01:15 PM
So we have a 124 mbers with seige motors or ironclads. Of those 124, 12 of them have both wheeled motors and ironclads. And one member has all 3 seige vehicles. When we decided we wanted to seige the guild spent(our tax Gold at work) 65-70k (about 10% of the guild bank) on buying every member 90% of the seige. The only thing we had to provide was about 200 gold in mats and the design itself. Now whe. We seige all the ammo and pots for the most part is provided by the guild. The only thing you have to buy is your 10 shatigons spoonfuls. I spend 100 gold purely because i don't like to ask for pots or ammo so i buy my own for the most part.

One thing you won't catch me saying is that you guys are dumb. But, yep that is kinda my point. Huge investment to get ready for offensive siege, and I think 65-70k even underrepresents things like honor invested, TS trees farmed, etc. Note also that defense of a castle does not require the same outlay (although siege ammo and stone ain't cheap either). Bottom line is that buying the castle and avoiding the need to sink huge gold in offensive infrastructure so you can save your gold for setting proper defense should be a no brainer.

Braumybrawl
02-25-2015, 08:02 PM

I like that he said 10% of their guild bank, that blatent lie doe, try over 50%

Efitall
02-26-2015, 03:13 AM
Original buyer changed their mind. Updated OP.

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 11:23 AM
Uhhhh. I don't think you know how bidding works. Why is it lower now?

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 11:26 AM
I like that he said 10% of their guild bank, that blatent lie doe, try over 50%

You doubt the wealth of the Fist. What you see un paper is the only documented money. The rest is laundered so we don't have to pay high taxes like the dumb 1% ers.

Braumybrawl
02-26-2015, 11:29 AM
Welp now the latinfist alliance has 2 castles, so good luck server

Draynor
02-26-2015, 11:30 AM
Original buyer changed their mind. Updated OP.

Please just die, you have no idea how many people actually hate you. I will camp you every chance I get. Thanks for ruining xen and being so prideful, you're a real team player hunny!

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 11:30 AM
Welp now the latinfist alliance has 2 castles, so good luck server

Correction 3

Braumybrawl
02-26-2015, 11:31 AM
Correction 3

Correct my mistake 3, be proud when your the only people left on the server running packs

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 11:32 AM
Please just die, you have no idea how many people actually hate you. I will camp you every chance I get. Thanks for ruining xen and being so prideful, you're a real team player hunny!

Bro why do you have to be so bitter he is just trying to do right by his members and send um on their way with some gold. And you are treating him like he burned your house and pissed in your cheeros.

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 11:33 AM
Correct my mistake 3, be proud when your the only people left on the server running packs

Man i will be super proud when i am the only person left on server peroid then i can have a the land and world bosses to myself.

Jinxed It
02-26-2015, 11:33 AM
Uhhhh. I don't think you know how bidding works. Why is it lower now?

Well when it comes to killing the server we better give it to the Eye of the Latinfist. The enemy alliance will in 3 weeks have 3/4 castles and owns 75% + of the server. For everyone on the server it'll mean that this server is (finally) dead. LC tried to fight and get it as east castle, we also still try to fight 3/4 of the server basically alone cause east is mostly just sitting around or taking the defeat - but we love the game an try to keep it alive for everyone, even though a lot of people might just start noticing it, now that it'll be too late to turn it around.

GGWP. O wait. Not rly.

And yeah, I don't care how many people will come crawling out of their holes now again with Kirito stories or whatever. We rly don't care what was. Since I joined the guild a few weeks ago all I see is LC trying to fight the whole west alliance + exploits without using any of them in any case. So just drop that topic before even starting. This is not an LC hate thread and it should not become one. This is the topic that'll put the last nail in Naima's Coffin.

I like the game I don't want it to end because of this. (Trion server transfer pls.)

Braumybrawl
02-26-2015, 11:37 AM
But please give your guild much less gold than LC was offering you and with the little gold they will be getting they can use it to quit the game after theres nothing left now that 3/4 of the castles are in ironfists pocket

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Well when it comes to killing the server we better give it to the Eye of the Latinfist. The enemy alliance will in 3 weeks have 3/4 castles and owns 75% + of the server. For everyone on the server it'll mean that this server is (finally) dead. LC tried to fight and get it as east castle, we also still try to fight 3/4 of the server basically alone cause east is mostly just sitting around or taking the defeat - but we love the game an try to keep it alive for everyone, even though a lot of people might just start noticing it, now that it'll be too late to turn it around.

GGWP. O wait. Not rly.

And yeah, I don't care how many people will come crawling out of their holes now again with Kirito stories or whatever. We rly don't care what was. Since I joined the guild a few weeks ago all I see is LC trying to fight the whole west alliance + exploits without using any of them in any case. So just drop that topic before even starting. This is not an LC hate thread and it should not become one. This is the topic that'll put the last nail in Naima's Coffin.

Do i pop open my bottle of Victory Champagne now?

Jinxed It
02-26-2015, 11:38 AM
If that means your restart on a new server or playing on a PVE server - maybe. Cause there will be nothing left to do soonish, which'll be amazing in a PVP game i bet.

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 11:40 AM
If that means your restart on a new server or playing on a PVE server - maybe. Cause there will be nothing left to do soonish, which'll be amazing in a PVP game i bet.

*begaining to shake bottle*

Draynor
02-26-2015, 11:46 AM
Bro why do you have to be so bitter he is just trying to do right by his members and send um on their way with some gold. And you are treating him like he burned your house and pissed in your cheeros.

If you got to watch the downfall of xen you would be just as angry. It's a she and she's a ♥♥♥♥♥. LC never withdrew their offer she just wants you to think that. We were attempting to make sure we got the castle since there is over 500 dollars on the line. Yet, now she's giving xen less.

Jinxed It
02-26-2015, 11:47 AM
Trading a castle for the price of less than a Delph weapon. Mwuhahaha.

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 11:49 AM
If you got to watch the downfall of xen you would be just as angry. It's a she and she's a ♥♥♥♥♥. LC never withdrew their offer she just wants you to think that. We were attempting to make sure we got the castle since there is over 500 dollars on the line. Yet, now she's giving xen less.

Are you stating that LC was willing to pay irl money for the castle?

ilmaschio
02-26-2015, 11:51 AM

Where do you honestly think they get their gear from... lol.. they don't fish, they don't trade... they steal a boat with 20 packs every once in a while... divide that between 30 or so pirates.. hehe.. yeah $$$

Demox
02-26-2015, 11:52 AM
LC never withdrew their offer she just wants you to think that.

To the absolute surprise of nobody. If there if one thing that's as big as Kirito's ego, it's his wallet. Honestly, she should have made him pay more and bleed him dry.

Draynor
02-26-2015, 11:55 AM
To the absolute surprise of nobody. If there if one thing that's as big as Kirito's ego, it's his wallet. Honestly, she should have made him pay more and bleed him dry.

Actually we were taking donations for the effort, this isn't a stab at Kirito. This is a stab at every member in LC.

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 11:56 AM
If Kirito was willing to buy the castle with Cash then selling the castle would have been a violation of terms of service and the leader of xen made the right choice by choosing to settle on a lesser amount in the means of gold.

Braumybrawl
02-26-2015, 11:58 AM
If Kirito was willing to buy the castle with Cash then selling the castle would have been a violation of terms of service and the leader of xen made the right choice by choosing to settle on a lesser amount in the means of gold.

Theres a problem with your ****** logic, you can sell real money items legit for a castle IE Apex, HURR DURR TERMS OF SERVICE

joeschmo
02-26-2015, 11:59 AM
theres a problem with your ****** logic, you can sell real money items legit for a castle ie apex, hurr durr terms of service

lol get rekt

Jinxed It
02-26-2015, 11:59 AM
To be honest - Yes. A lot of guildies said they would put 5-10$, some more to keep the server alive. Everyone has money in this game, APEX, bought credits for regrades etc.

And most of us are wearing Auroria / Serpentis / crafted gear btw which is not really expensive up to some point. We don't have a ♥♥♥♥ton of Delphs. We have hasla weapons and some ephs. With the gifts regreading to unique was mostly no problem for anyone (I needed 69 scrolls for my 7 items without gems). We have not more people shoving RL money into the game than anyone else.

People farm with their mains, trade runs on their alts, fish on alts etc. It's not a secret or magic.

And 30 packs? We roughly get 2-4 full trade ships / day & 4-20 fishing boats more or less full + PvE boss loot that is getting sold in the guild or the AH.

So sorry for the OT, but as always, when people are bored they have to start the ♥♥♥♥ talk again instead of facing the real problems that they don't want to see. "Hey, the server is dying and the game for a lot of ppl, well, let's just blame LC that they even wanted to spend RL money (as APEX) to save it." Good job guys. *slowclap*

http://i.imgur.com/Ltfwl5u.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rVFtakW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CibDAAT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1vOU51i.jpg

Alone the last 2 fishing boat raids we stole.

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 12:01 PM
Section 7.5 of Archeage TOS.

7.5 Buying, selling and/or otherwise transferring Virtual Items outside of the Game is strictly prohibited. Virtual Items may have an expiration date, and expiring Virtual Currency, if any, shall be exhausted prior to utilization of non-expiring Virtual Currency. Free and/or promotional Virtual Items offered by Trion may be expired at Trion's sole and absolute discretion at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE VIRTUAL ITEMS YOU ACQUIRE HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR MONEY, GOODS, OR OTHER ITEMS OF MONETARY VALUE. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR THE PURCHASE OF VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND/OR VIRTUAL GOODS. YOU AGREE THAT TRION IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY BACK FOR VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER VOLUNTARILY OR INVOLUNTARILY. No refunds will be made for purchases of Virtual Goods that are downloadable. Downloaded products or product registration codes purchased to activate or unlock downloaded software (including any Game-related Virtual Item(s)) are non-refundable at any time.

Jinxed It
02-26-2015, 12:02 PM
APEX <-> Castle is not outside of the game, just saying.

Braumybrawl
02-26-2015, 12:03 PM
Section 7.5 of Archeage TOS.

Good try Primal, keep eatin dat foot mate

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 12:04 PM
well if he was going to transfer 50 apex that is ok

Jinxed It
02-26-2015, 12:05 PM
That is basically what the deal was, yes. But they say 20k gold > that. I don't know where that comes from or the info that we stepped back. We never did. We tried even harder. All of us.

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 12:07 PM
My intial understanding was that it was going to be a simple transfer of $500.
50 apex is like 20k gold anyways so that is kinda what they got anyways

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 12:10 PM
That is basically what the deal was, yes. But they say 20k gold > that. I don't know where that comes from or the info that we stepped back. We never did. We tried even harder. All of us.

Apex goes from 420-450 gold atm. After auction house tax this about 382-407 gold

Neravali

ASTN is East. Seems that LC is just crying to cry about it that it isn't their name with the bid.

Jinxed It
Even the cheapest APEX goes for around 450-500 on east at least (chat, not ah), so it would be 22500+. And trust me, we might have given more or gold if anyone would've told us. But we just saw it randomly here on the forum.

ASTN is allied with Ironfist/Latinus and officially even in game married. Just saying.

LCKaytana
02-26-2015, 12:13 PM
ASTN is East. Seems that LC is just crying to cry about it that it isn't their name with the bid.

Are you dumb? ASTN-Latinus-IF, all the same guild at this point.

RIP Naima. GG.

Demox
02-26-2015, 12:14 PM
Even the cheapest APEX goes for around 450-500 on east at least (chat, not ah), so it would be 22500+. And trust me, we might have given more or gold if anyone would've told us. But we just saw it randomly here on the forum.

ASTN is allied with Ironfist/Latinus and officially even in game married. Just saying.

You dun did it now, everyone is going to start selling apex on the east.

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 12:14 PM

hey man don't judge them for there cross faction cross continent love

Neravali
02-26-2015, 12:17 PM

Auction house is the same East and West. If people are selling them at higher in Chat than the AH, the buyers are ******ed.

Are you dumb? ASTN-Latinus-IF, all the same guild at this point.

RIP Naima. GG.

Are you? Nothing I've seen has stated that they are in an alliance. Then wouldn't the XoO castle already be a part of IF-Latinus-ASTN-XoO then? Since XoO has allied with IF+Latinus in the past to do things.

LCKaytana
02-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Auction house is the same East and West. If people are selling them at higher in Chat than the AH, the buyers are ******ed.

Are you? Nothing I've seen has stated that they are in an alliance. Then wouldn't the XoO castle already be a part of IF-Latinus-ASTN-XoO then? Since XoO has allied with IF+Latinus in the past to do things.

So you are. Another blind person that doesn't know anything about anything trying to make sense.

Neravali
02-26-2015, 12:27 PM
So you are. Another blind person that doesn't know anything about anything trying to make sense.

Your tears are delicious.

Jinxed It
02-26-2015, 12:31 PM
hey man don't judge them for there cross faction cross continent love

The problem is that PvP is dying out. There is barely any east left, the biggest guilds stopped playing, the next biggest guild is now west allied. East is dead compared to west. That really hurts the PvP in this PvP game. Without the PvP we can all go and play farming simulator which I really don't want. ^^ The few people that are left and want to PvP slowly become pirate, so I hope that one day we have the numbers so everyone can have fun in an even PvP battle again and all the random rage/hate stops. So sick of that ♥♥♥♥. I don't care who is blaming who for what, let's play the game and have fun with it, but for that we have to keep it at least kinda balanced and going. People close their eyes and don't see that - which is the only thing I judge.

Back to topic:
They said we stepped back - we didn't. We didn't know about anything that all of a sudden randomly for us showed up on the forums "Oh ASTN won!" and that is not really a bidding system. ^^

Braumybrawl
02-26-2015, 12:37 PM
The funny thing is that you guys are trying turn a blind eye because you hate LC, yea we got that, and it hasn't stopped us from stomping you from time to time, the simple fact is, that the Alliance members, at least most of them, don't see what they are doing to the game, "your tears are delicious" glad you enjoy them, but don't pretend for a second what your alliance doing to the server is best for it, the simple fact is, schutz/Arundil, have no intention on seeing the server flourish. And the people who realize what they are doing, by the time it happens, it will be too late at that point.

We offered everything we could *a lot more than ASTN* to keep it out of west hands so the server had a chance to recover. ASTN is a west guild and has been for a very long time. And now that they are getting the castle thanks to poor management of the trade. This server is wrapped up.

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Back to topic:
They said we stepped back - we didn't. We didn't know about anything that all of a sudden randomly for us showed up on the forums "Oh ASTN won!" and that is not really a bidding system. ^^

Why did everyone ignore that fact and just attack LC?
XoO decided to sell it for less. Didn't even wait till the deadline. Wasn't it Saturday?

LCKaytana
02-26-2015, 12:41 PM
Your tears are delicious.

Your ignorance makes me smile, tbh. Maybe you'll grow up into a big kid someday, then maybe you'll understand. Smh.

Braumy and Jinxed, this community is far too ignorant and new to MMO's (and RL politics) to understand what they're doing here and what LC's real intentions are, and have always been. I'm glad you guys came to join us and that you can now understand it, and I'm sorry you now have to look at these people and deal with the amount of ignorance people spout off daily. They will ALWAYS consider themselves to be winners, with their "You just wish you were us" comments (I mean, gosh, I really just wish I could join a giant zerg guild that lets anyone in...) and their snazzy "Lawls, you mad because you no get castle!" comments (Because politics are hard!)

The castle could have went to anyone, we don't even care. But we wanted it to go to someone who will actually FIGHT the West guilds and not just hold their hands. Politics so HARDDD.

But, there are far more blind and innocently ignorant people out there compared to the amount of people who understand how to prevent a server (and a game) from dying out. Everyone wants to be on what they think is the "winning side," not realizing that without sides, there IS no "winning side." Everyone eventually loses.

No need to bother trying to make sense to them. We know what we know, and we did what we could, but if this is how XoO and the rest of this community wants to see this game end, then so be it. :)

We'll continue to do what we can to keep things interesting and alive, but as for the rest of the population that blindly follow the horrible leadership of these mass-recruiting zerg guilds...

RIP Naima.

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 12:42 PM
The funny thing is that you guys are trying turn a blind eye because you hate LC, yea we got that, and it hasn't stopped us from stomping you from time to time, the simple fact is, that the Alliance members, at least most of them, don't see what they are doing to the game, "your tears are delicious" glad you enjoy them, but don't pretend for a second what your alliance doing to the server is best for it, the simple fact is, schutz/Arundil, have no intention on seeing the server flourish. And the people who realize what they are doing, by the time it happens, it will be too late at that point.

We offered everything we could *a lot more than ASTN* to keep it out of west hands so the server had a chance to recover. ASTN is a west guild and has been for a very long time. And now that they are getting the castle thanks to poor management of the trade. This server is wrapped up.

Then leave

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 12:45 PM
Then leave

WOW lay off the kool-aid. Who will you pvp? Do you even play this game for pvp?

Braumybrawl
02-26-2015, 12:45 PM
Then leave

BELIEVE ME ♥♥♥♥♥, if we could leave and swap servers we would have in a HEARTBEAT, but the simle fact and the sad truth is most of your alliance and probably all of the east would miss us because of what we bring to the server.

Neravali
02-26-2015, 12:47 PM
Your ignorance makes me smile, tbh. Maybe you'll grow up into a big kid someday, then maybe you'll understand. Smh

My ignorance in not caring about them being in an alliance with ASTN or knowing? Yup completely ignorance on that to me since first time had heard that. Considering there was other threads also about them fighting with ASTN at kraken. But you know, allies fight and such.

Maybe one day you'll have to not exploit to play a game, then you can keep your stuff like the rest of us. Oh wait...you can't do that. How's gold buying going for you?

BELIEVE ME ♥♥♥♥♥, if we could leave and swap servers we would have in a HEARTBEAT, but the simle fact and the sad truth is most of your alliance and probably all of the east would miss us because of what we bring to the server.

Just roll on another server and have Kirito buy you gold for the gear like his current stuff.

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 12:47 PM

Nah we would not miss you now don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Braumybrawl
02-26-2015, 12:50 PM
Nah we would not miss you now don't let the door hit you on the way out.

wish that were true friend

Demox
Honestly if there was a way you can bet your ♥♥♥ there would a relief fund that would accept donations to get you off the server.

Jinxed It
Neravali please stop your random hate and let it out somewhere else. This topic is OT enough and has no need for "XY might have exploited 200 years ago", "XYZ is doing this and this". Nobody cares who did what. This thread is not about that and random personal attacks don't belong in the forums. Keep that stuff private or for yourself. So sick of the same ♥♥♥♥ every day.

And Demox: Enjoy the 3 Alliance PvE farming simulator 2015 then. Even IF people are getting sick of the situation, the few of em that are seeing the problem and that a 200 on 30 PvP fight that started even before the zerg had to port in is not fun for a lot of gamers on the long run - and it is not LC that is crying here. It's a lot of people from east/west (who are just afraid so speak up because they see the random ♥♥♥♥ LC gets every day for nothing or stories that build on a single ban (which wasn't even for an exploit) - but who cares about the truth when blame fights and throwing ♥♥♥♥ like monkeys can be so much more... uhm... fun or so. It is just making me tired. That topic is so dead. I really wish I had the right to delete every personal attack in the Naima board. After being community manager since years reading stuff like that just makes me shake my head -.-...)

Primalkopfjager
02-26-2015, 12:51 PM
Honestly if there was a way you can bet your ♥♥♥ there would a relief fund that would accept donations to get you off the server.

♥♥♥♥ i would pay for each everyone of them to server transfer

Braumybrawl
02-26-2015, 12:56 PM
♥♥♥♥ i would pay for each everyone of them to server transfer

I would also pay to be able to server transfer

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 12:57 PM
My ignorance in not caring about them being in an alliance with ASTN or knowing? Yup completely ignorance on that to me since first time had heard that. Considering there was other threads also about them fighting with ASTN at kraken. But you know, allies fight and such.

Maybe one day you'll have to not exploit to play a game, then you can keep your stuff like the rest of us. Oh wait...you can't do that. How's gold buying going for you?

Just roll on another server and have Kirito buy you gold for the gear like his current stuff.

You talk like no one on the server has paid money for their gear. Have you seen how many apex is in the market? There is no other way to get apex other than with money. Kirito doesnt have that much money. Those arnt all his.

Demox
02-26-2015, 12:58 PM
And Demox: Enjoy the 3 Alliance PvE farming simulator 2015 then.

Oh... holy ♥♥♥♥... you dumb ♥♥♥♥s need to get it through your brainwashed heads that this has nothing to do with PvP and you need to stop using PvP as your ♥♥♥♥ing shield to behave the way you do.

I am astounded how you can breathe and kiss Kirito's ♥♥♥ at the same time without drowning in ♥♥♥♥.

Neravali
02-26-2015, 12:59 PM
You talk like no one on the server has paid money for their gear. Have you seen how many apex is in the market? There is no other way to get apex other than with money. Kirito doesnt have that much money. Those arnt all his.

I'm not talking about Apex lol.

Neravali please stop your random hate and let it out somewhere else. This topic is OT enough and has no need for "XY might have exploited 200 years ago", "XYZ is doing this and this". Nobody cares who did what. This thread is not about that and random personal attacks don't belong in the forums. Keep that stuff private or for yourself. So sick of the same ♥♥♥♥ every day.

And Demox: Enjoy the 3 Alliance PvE farming simulator 2015 then. Even IF people are getting sick of the situation, the few of em that are seeing the problem and that a 200 on 30 PvP fight that started even before the zerg had to port in is not fun for a lot of gamers on the long run - and it is not LC that is crying here. It's a lot of people from east/west.

Only people I see crying are LC. Random personal attacks belong in the Faction chat then? LC is best at those. They closed the bid and are giving it to ASTN. LC comes in crying a storm.

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 01:01 PM
I'm not talking about Apex lol.

Oh so bought apex is different than gold sellers? ♥♥♥♥. Do you people even think?

Jinxed It
02-26-2015, 01:03 PM
Random personal attacks belong in the Faction chat then?
They belong in your head, a mail, whisper, TS or whatever between you and the person if you have to and nowhere else.

LC is complaining because before the deadline the bid is closed. We were the highest bid. They say we stepped back (!) what we never did. We just try to figure out what the hell is going on.

Neravali
02-26-2015, 01:04 PM
Oh so bought apex is different than gold sellers? ♥♥♥♥. Do you people even think?

If you wish to believe that Kirito doesn't participate in RMT you can believe that all you want. But it has been proven that he does.

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 01:07 PM
If you wish to believe that Kirito doesn't participate in RMT you can believe that all you want. But it has been proven that he does.

Who cares?
Its his money if he does. Stop labeling all of lc

Neravali
02-26-2015, 01:09 PM
They belong in your head, a mail, whisper, TS or whatever between you and the person if you have to and nowhere else.

LC is complaining because before the deadline the bid is closed. We were the highest bid. They say we stepped back (!) what we never did. We just try to figure out what the hell is going on.

Then you should keep them out of faction then. But that's not something LC can do. You want to feel special.

Yes I was going to comment on it being closed early when he originally posted it before your tears. But saw it was ASTN so was like meh East that's fine since was the largest on the East that I recall. Pirates can't hold castles, you'd have to stop being pirates and just be east. I welcome you all to delete your Western characters and reroll as east where we don't have to hear your harassment to people in faction chat. I was fine with LC before you guys became so salty and decided to just harass people in faction. Now you're just scum.

Demox
02-26-2015, 01:11 PM
Who cares?
Its his money if he does. Stop labeling all of lc

Well.. a lot of people apparently, I mean it keeps coming up.

You seem to have no issue generalizing all of [large guild here], so what makes you special?

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 01:16 PM
Well.. a lot of people apparently, I mean it keeps coming up.

You seem to have no issue generalizing all of [large guild here], so what makes you special?

What do i call them? Zergs? People who ally with east?
What do i get called? Scum. H4ck3r. Pay2Win. Cancer. Worthless.
You do not have the moral high ground.
You dont know kirito or me or any of us.
Look at all these east players coming and saying they enjoy playing with us.
Maybe kiritos Kool-aid is stronger. IDK

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 01:17 PM

Why was bidding closed early?
And why didn't it go to the highest bidder?

LCKaytana
02-26-2015, 01:27 PM

I'm sorry, are you a GM?
I'm sorry, are you in our guild?
I'm sorry, are you mentally challenged?

Because, I can't stress enough how little you know about anything you're trying to talk about. I know I'm right, and I know you're wrong. Plain as that. Probably because if I'm the one who was always there at the time of everything being done, and you were, hell Idk, NEVER there and were never around during anything at any time in any way, then that's pretty much proof that, I'm right, and you're a blind, sad, pitiful little sheep acting like you know things that you know nothing about.

Again, you DO NOT and NEVER WILL know ANYTHING about ANYTHING that you are trying to reveal to the other sheep that don't know ANYTHING about ANYTHING either. :)

Do yourself a favor and get out of the conversation, because your pure ignorance is really just as pathetic as you trying to trash talk a single guild on a topic that every single guild in this game has had a player who ADMITTED to doing.

Demox
02-26-2015, 01:31 PM
What do i call them? Zergs? People who ally with east?
What do i get called? Scum. H4ck3r. Pay2Win. Cancer. Worthless.
You do not have the moral high ground.
You dont know kirito or me or any of us.
Look at all these east players coming and saying they enjoy playing with us.
Maybe kiritos Kool-aid is stronger. IDK

You have once again shown that you understand nothing at all, as expected.

Moral high ground? Give me a ♥♥♥♥ing break, that ♥♥♥♥ was long tossed outthe window. Do you think this is some kind of battle of good vs. evil? You think we have to abide by some kind of "code of honor"? Nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ about that anymore, you rejects finally get a taste of your own ♥♥♥♥ty behavior and all of sudden we're the ones out of line. I'll call in IF, Latinus, Deku and anyone I ♥♥♥♥ing want if I have to, the only place I want to see LC is at a nuia shrine.

LCKaytana
02-26-2015, 01:33 PM

Moral high ground? Give me a ♥♥♥♥ing break, that ♥♥♥♥ was long tossed outthe window. Do you think this is some kind of battle of good vs. evil? You think we have to abide by some kind of "code of honor"? Nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ about that anymore, you rejects finally get a taste of your own ♥♥♥♥ty behavior and all of sudden we're the ones out of line. I'll call in IF, Latinus, Deku and anyone I ♥♥♥♥ing want if I have to, the only place I want to see LC is at a nuia shrine.

Nice job admitting that you, as individuals, are bad at the game and have to call in entire hordes of people just to compete with us.

Point proven.

We can't expect mindless sheep to understand why we have the behavior that we do. We just laugh at how unfortunate it is that you can't grasp simple concepts. I'm not about to explain though, because politics HARD.

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 01:35 PM

Please enlighten me. Why are you in this thread? Why are you posting hate?

Ignore the problem at hand please.

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 01:39 PM

bump
/10char
/11char

Neravali
02-26-2015, 01:40 PM
politics HARD.

Politics is hardest for LC. No allies allowed, no one else as pirates allowed, creates failure raffles. While others form alliances with each other and do stuff together.

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 01:42 PM
Why do we need to ally with anyone?
We only have ourselves. Im not going to ally with the enemy thats for sure. My motto is "Red is dead. Unless its astn or pirate faction is involved. Then reds with the lc tag are dead. Everyone else we can run trade packs with."

manel
02-26-2015, 01:57 PM
Iron Fist and latinus have never wanted nice pvp fights. Schutz himself said they wish another guild would challenge them at the kraken. Not a couple minutes later he said they call in latinus any time pirates show up at the kraken. A small percentage of them what some kind of pvp but the vast majority are casual care bears and knocking out all pvp oposition means more uncontested farmville.

Its just what a majority of there player base wants and we'll never be able to change that as only a small percentage of this server wants to pvp.

Almost everytime I kill an Iron Fist they ask me why I'm mad. Do you have to be mad to pvp?

Neravali
02-26-2015, 01:58 PM
Prove what kiritos account had was exploited.

If you cant then you have nothing to say.

You can read about it here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?131316-Kirito-how-much-do-you-spend-on-your-gold

Draynor
02-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Iron Fist and latinus have never wanted nice pvp fights. Schutz himself said they wish another guild would challenge them at the kraken. Not a couple minutes later he said they call in latinus any time pirates show up at the kraken. A small percentage of them what some kind of pvp but the vast majority are casual care bears and knocking out all pvp oposition means more uncontested farmville.

Its just what a majority of there player base wants and we'll never be able to change that as only a small percentage of this server wants to pvp.

Almost everytime I kill an Iron Fist they ask me why I'm mad. Do you have to be mad to pvp?

This guy for president

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 02:07 PM
You can read about it here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?131316-Kirito-how-much-do-you-spend-on-your-gold

I dont see kiritos gear or account. There is no solid proof.
Gm neravali please show me the transactions

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 02:07 PM

Seriously no one cares?

Neravali
02-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Seriously no one cares?

Nope no one cares. Go bid on the scroll.

I dont see kiritos gear or account. There is no solid proof.
Gm neravali please show me the transactions

You must be blind then. It's okay, carry on with the blinkers up.

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 02:45 PM
Nope no one cares. Go bid on the scroll.

You must be blind then. It's okay, carry on with the blinkers up.

last i checked that was a list of "kirito" transactions. Thank you GM

XoOKyoji
02-26-2015, 04:06 PM
Please enlighten me. Why are you in this thread? Why are you posting hate?

Ignore the problem at hand please.

Kirito wanted us to hand over the guild to LC as collateral. The XoO name is too important to hand off. If it were not for that and the fact that Kirito thinks everyone is as shady as he is then LC would have been the proud owners of a shiny castle I guess.

Calabane
02-26-2015, 04:11 PM
Kirito wanted us to hand over the guild to LC as collateral. The XoO name is too important to hand off. If it were not for that and the fact that Kirito thinks everyone is as shady as he is then LC would have been the proud owners of a shiny castle I guess.

Ah, the truth finally comes out. So glad to see you didn't turn the tag over.

Shadowsky
02-26-2015, 04:41 PM
Manel as i know fighting the kraken need 1 full raid or more to kill him . what if u fighting kraken + 30 or more LC that need alot ppl as u need to kill them all ?! its the same when u fighting other world bosses coz u not just fighting LC ? i hope u got that

Pontefex
02-26-2015, 04:42 PM
So no scenario #2 then?

XoOKyoji
02-26-2015, 05:03 PM
So no scenario #2 then?
Efi went through the discussion so I am only repeating what I heard but Kirito is always trying to get an edge or an angle and sometimes it bites him back as with Morpheus and now this.

Braumybrawl
02-26-2015, 08:38 PM
Efi went through the discussion so I am only repeating what I heard but Kirito is always trying to get an edge or an angle and sometimes it bites him back as with Morpheus and now this.

Well you screwed your own members and moreso the server with that one budd

Skillz1337
02-26-2015, 08:57 PM
LC turds seem butthurt as ♥♥♥♥, just saying

SicklyPanda
02-26-2015, 09:08 PM

So you expected someone to hand over 500$ worth of apex for nothing in return but your word?

Pontefex
02-26-2015, 10:41 PM
So you expected someone to hand over 500$ worth of apex for nothing in return but your word?

Sounds about right, our collective contributions hanging on XoO's word. But Kirito is "shady" and "trying to get an edge or an angle." It’s easy to point a finger, but overlook the three pointing back.

And as for ASTN being a West guild. All is know is that I personally led a raid on a fishing spot a few days ago where Ironfist and ASTN were just hanging out together. No fighting no nothing, just fishing.

Nirvii
02-26-2015, 11:47 PM
Sounds about right, our collective contributions hanging on XoO's word. But Kirito is "shady" and "trying to get an edge or an angle." It’s easy to point a finger, but overlook the three pointing back.

And as for ASTN being a West guild. All is know is that I personally led a raid on a fishing spot a few days ago where Ironfist and ASTN were just hanging out together. No fighting no nothing, just fishing.
Lol what ASTN involved in this? I dont think we ever hide the fact that we have relationship with Latinus/IF. (Thus it is most unlikely they are going to rob our members or unlikely that we want to rob theirs too) Definitely we are east guild cos we rolled Haranya lol. We dont rob pack randomly from fellow greens (except those at war with us or in our KOS). We do Halcyona war on the east side as well as other east do, fight and kill many latinus/IF on that battlefield as normal.

Worry about fishing robbing? It's pirate's job (your job) not us.

Efitall
02-27-2015, 12:39 AM
Wow! So much anger.

Not that it's any one's business but Xen's and Laughing Coffin's, but the change occurred because Laughing Coffin's needs changed. They needed us to pass guild lead, which we weren't willing to do. They weren't comfortable making the trade without it, so the deal fell through.

We've said the whole time we'd sell to the highest bidder without regard for faction or reputation. We didn't change anything - we're still making a trade based on the terms I originally posted. ASTN is willing to work within those parameters; LC was not. It's not personal.

Lamora
02-27-2015, 02:46 AM
So what's stopping anyone who wants the castle from just bidding on the castle? This bid thing is not thought out well... 20 and be spent on the scroll unless ASTN has 40k. Half bid to XoO and the other half to the scroll.

Rakion
02-27-2015, 04:23 AM
So what's stopping anyone who wants the castle from just bidding on the castle? This bid thing is not thought out well... 20 and be spent on the scroll unless ASTN has 40k. Half bid to XoO and the other half to the scroll.

Its completely fair. We cannot control who buys the scroll. If u want a castle, you have to be willing to pay for it. ♥♥♥♥ aint cheap. Nuimaris castle is the hardest location out of all of them to take. Its well worth the current bid. Who knows what the scroll will go for. The auction sniping is stupid. Honestly if trion and XL werent a bunch of idiots, they would have put a better AH system in for the scrolls. It should have been a silent bid system and at the end of a bidding period, the AH should just award the person who offered the most

YourBoyWraith
02-27-2015, 04:27 AM
As someone who quit the game over two months ago, it is a breath of fresh air coming back and seeing LC's meltdown. Thanks for the memories Naima.

LohkeyTX
02-27-2015, 05:56 AM

lol Braumy when'd you become such a forum badass? When we were guilded all you ever did was passively fish for hours upon hours and (from what i recall) didn't really partake in any guild pvp events. Did joining LC all of a sudden imbue you with 'badass' or something? It's quite entertaining though, so please keep it up. In my head you're an angry fishermen yelling at kids running around his boat scaring all the fish away.

XoOKyoji
02-27-2015, 06:05 AM

Not that it's any one's business but Xen's and Laughing Coffin's, but the change occurred because Laughing Coffin's needs changed. They needed us to pass guild lead, which we weren't willing to do. They weren't comfortable making the trade without it, so the deal fell through.

We've said the whole time we'd sell to the highest bidder without regard for faction or reputation. We didn't change anything - we're still making a trade based on the terms I originally posted. ASTN is willing to work within those parameters; LC was not. It's not personal.
More or less. XoO is a REPUTABLE gaming community that has been around for quite a long time - 14 years to be more precise. I understand not everyone is comfortable with going out on a leap of faith. If it were something other than handing over guild lead then perhaps the deal could have gone through and LC really could have had a castle.

LohkeyTX
02-27-2015, 06:17 AM
I've never had an issue with XOO. But with selling the castle to ASTN you can probably add 'caused essentially the demise of a faction and possibly a server' to your list of server firsts :P

Rakion
02-27-2015, 06:25 AM
I've never had an issue with XOO. But with selling the castle to ASTN you can probably add 'caused essentially the demise of a faction and possibly a server' to your list of server firsts :P

Its nothing personal to anyone. We are selling it to the highest bidder. Has nothing to do with any one guild over another. If one castle changing hands at this point kills the server, its going down anyways. Why complain about what will happen in a month or two anyways? The east never could get together and do something large scale. Too many small guilds and animosity. If you have gold, you can buy a castle. Its simple really.

XoOKyoji
02-27-2015, 06:28 AM
As much as I appreciate the feedback I doubt a single guild like XoO leaving or selling a castle will collapse a server. If the server does collapse then this is only adding to the inevitability of that outcome. Warhammer had the same faction balancing problem as well.

We are leaving Archeage. We have a castle. Not a lot of options available given the East guilds sizes, gear, etc. ASTN is probably the next best gear guild on the server that can field a 50 man group aside from XoO and WP. WP already has a castle so...yeah. Not a lot of options TBH. Plus selling the castle allows us to give some extra money back to our members who still plan to play. We are just that kind of guild.

ilmaschio
02-27-2015, 06:58 AM
Latinus offer's 70k and a kraken glider .

Arundil.

Pontefex
02-27-2015, 07:22 AM

Arundil.

Interesting. I wonder if the bidding deadline and status will change again now.

Pontefex
02-27-2015, 07:24 AM
Lol what ASTN involved in this? I dont think we ever hide the fact that we have relationship with Latinus/IF. (Thus it is most unlikely they are going to rob our members or unlikely that we want to rob theirs too) Definitely we are east guild cos we rolled Haranya lol. We dont rob pack randomly from fellow greens (except those at war with us or in our KOS). We do Halcyona war on the east side as well as other east do, fight and kill many latinus/IF on that battlefield as normal.

Worry about fishing robbing? It's pirate's job (your job) not us.

Thank you for validating my point.

Braumybrawl
02-27-2015, 07:25 AM
Interesting. I wonder if the bidding deadline and status will change again now.

LOL right? I would enjoy seeing that

Braumybrawl
02-27-2015, 07:26 AM
lol Braumy when'd you become such a forum badass? When we were guilded all you ever did was passively fish for hours upon hours and (from what i recall) didn't really partake in any guild pvp events. Did joining LC all of a sudden imbue you with 'badass' or something? It's quite entertaining though, so please keep it up. In my head you're an angry fishermen yelling at kids running around his boat scaring all the fish away.

If you are talking about DVS, our group of fisherman were actually hardcore pvpers, but the pvp leadership that was handed out in DVS was a joke, so we chose to make money when we weren'tsomewhere pvping :P

SicklyPanda
02-27-2015, 07:39 AM
As much as I appreciate the feedback I doubt a single guild like XoO leaving or selling a castle will collapse a server. If the server does collapse then this is only adding to the inevitability of that outcome. Warhammer had the same faction balancing problem as well.

We are leaving Archeage. We have a castle. Not a lot of options available given the East guilds sizes, gear, etc. ASTN is probably the next best gear guild on the server that can field a 50 man group aside from XoO and WP. WP already has a castle so...yeah. Not a lot of options TBH. Plus selling the castle allows us to give some extra money back to our members who still plan to play. We are just that kind of guild.

As jinxed said. Selling a castle for less than the price of a delph weapon. Might as well just let the rest of XoO try to hold for as long as they could and collect what tax they could. I cant imagine 100% of you guild is leaving

SicklyPanda
02-27-2015, 07:44 AM
More or less. XoO is a REPUTABLE gaming community that has been around for quite a long time - 14 years to be more precise. I understand not everyone is comfortable with going out on a leap of faith. If it were something other than handing over guild lead then perhaps the deal could have gone through and LC really could have had a castle.

I would have a hard time trusting life long friends with 500$. How can anyone trust a guild leader on the internet with 500$.

Primalkopfjager
02-27-2015, 08:22 AM
Does LC realize that pirates can't own castles?

Pontefex
02-27-2015, 08:35 AM

Don't people realize pirates have alts?

Efitall
02-27-2015, 08:36 AM

Arundil.

I'm sorry hun, but bidding is closed. If you'd let me know sooner we could have discussed it, but I've already committed to trading with ASTN.

Of course they do. They had a solid plan and were very well-prepared. The issue really was that they aren't comfortable making the trade without us passing lead, and we're simply not willing to do that.

Pontefex
02-27-2015, 08:41 AM
I would have a hard time trusting life long friends with 500$. How can anyone trust a guild leader on the internet with 500$.

Very true. Kirito did right by me and the rest of LC who were willing to contribute. Wanting a guarantee or insurance policy on our investment was only prudent.

Braumybrawl
02-27-2015, 08:44 AM
In all honesty your reputation kinda spiraled after selling out your own faction to Ironfist. But hey take our 800$,

Primalkopfjager
02-27-2015, 08:52 AM
Hey maybe a clown in dvs could of had a shot at getting a castle.

Lamora
02-27-2015, 08:53 AM

Arundil.

You can probably bid on that scroll for less then 70k gold and win the castle. I highly doubt that the east well help defend a castle going to ASTN.. I surely would not help.

XoOKyoji
02-27-2015, 08:54 AM
In all honesty your reputation kinda spiraled after selling out your own faction to Ironfist. But hey take our 800$,You can make up and exaggerate whatever claims you want. It doesn't matter at this point. All I can say is the only time we worked with IF was with Morpheus and against LC to which much of the East did as well. Not to mention that IF decided to attack our castle so perhaps not as chummy as you may think. Last but not least of which is the fact that many East guilds offered their help both during and after the battle so I don't think there are many that feel we sold out to IF because we did a Morpheus kill with the West.

I don't think anyone is faulting LC for not putting the money up so I don't think you can fault us for not wanting to hand our guild tag over. Trust is something hard to come by after all.

Demox
02-27-2015, 09:15 AM
IF and XoO respected each others as rivals, that does not make them friends. LC has a hard time grasping this because the only way they know how to handle competition is to make sure everyone hates each other.

SicklyPanda
02-27-2015, 09:22 AM
IF and XoO respected each others as rivals, that does not make them friends. LC has a hard time grasping this because the only way they know how to handle competition is to make sure everyone hates each other.

You forget why there is more than one faction.
Red is dead. When has IronFist ever been contested at kraken or rangora or any world boss.

Braumybrawl
02-27-2015, 09:29 AM
You can make up and exaggerate whatever claims you want. It doesn't matter at this point. All I can say is the only time we worked with IF was with Morpheus and against LC to which much of the East did as well. Not to mention that IF decided to attack our castle so perhaps not as chummy as you may think. Last but not least of which is the fact that many East guilds offered their help both during and after the battle so I don't think there are many that feel we sold out to IF because we did a Morpheus kill with the West.

I don't think anyone is faulting LC for not putting the money up so I don't think you can fault us for not wanting to hand our guild tag over. Trust is something hard to come by after all.

The fact of the matter is your screwed over your own guild buy selling it to astn because not only will it kill the game once the west alliance has 3 castles, but you also offer your guildies much less gold after we offered to pay you UP FRONT by the way which was our mutual trust, all so we had guarenteed control of the castle in a game your leaving. But I would like everyone to remember that, the PIRATES, ie. Kirito who apprently always wants to get an edge, offered to pay them EVERY APEX up front, as long as he has control over the castle, otherwise thats 800$ of peoples money going into pretty much just defending xens castle. So every xoo member can remember that. Not sure how high kyouji gets before getting out of bed to think kirito was looking for an edge..... It's called an everyone wins trade. and in the end it was you guys who were less than honorable about it, not us, not after we offered to pay 100% of the cost up front.

Pontefex
02-27-2015, 09:31 AM
Its nothing personal to anyone. We are selling it to the highest bidder. Has nothing to do with any one guild over another. If one castle changing hands at this point kills the server, its going down anyways. Why complain about what will happen in a month or two anyways? The east never could get together and do something large scale. Too many small guilds and animosity. If you have gold, you can buy a castle. Its simple really.

I think this argument is flawed. Archeage is an open world sandbox. It and Naima’s fate isn’t set in stone, but rather determined daily by players’ and guilds’ actions and choices. (For me this is a large part of the appeal). There are obvious problems in both Archeage and Naima, but the sphere of influence and effect on the balance of power castle ownership has is undeniable. If XoO were concerned about their legacy on Naima they could use this sale for Naima’s benefit. They can put nails in the coffin (no pun intended), or apply first aid to stop some bleeding.

In short be part of the problem or part of a solution.

But hey, XoO is moving on so why should they care, right?

LohkeyTX
02-27-2015, 09:32 AM
Hey, if you can't fight and win one... may as well buy one. AMIRITE NIRV?

XoOKyoji
02-27-2015, 09:55 AM
The salt is real. One of you is saying we are hurting the faction by giving it to ASTN and not to the pirates!? Go figure that logic. Another is saying that we are bad guys because we won't sell our guild to Kirito!? It isn't paying "up front" if we have to make Kirito the leader of XoO. This isn't a trade but a sale. If you are not interested in the sell terms then do not buy.

Demox
02-27-2015, 09:56 AM
You forget why there is more than one faction.
Red is dead. When has IronFist ever been contested at kraken or rangora or any world boss.

Well that would be why you're in the pirate faction, because you act like feral animals. If you don't like them grabbing everything uncontested, then do something about it. Not a day goes by where an LC claims they've recruited another 20 members or whatever made up ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ pops in to their head at the moment. Use your numbers to fight them, simple as that.

Back when I was in Infamous we fought against the Mongolian empire with Deku, i didn't want them taking control over the server, but then you animals decided to mosey on back and changed it up. I don't care how much they control now as long they stomp you in to the ground. You wanted PvP, it's all you ♥♥♥♥ers talk about, now you got it. Do you need to know how or why people hate you or have a reason to fight you, why would you care?

Keep chanting your red is dead phrase, you savages.

SicklyPanda
02-27-2015, 10:12 AM
Well that would be why you're in the pirate faction, because you act like feral animals. If you don't like them grabbing everything uncontested, then do something about it. Not a day goes by where an LC claims they've recruited another 20 members or whatever made up ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ pops in to their head at the moment. Use your numbers to fight them, simple as that.

Back when I was in Infamous we fought against the Mongolian empire with Deku, i didn't want them taking control over the server, but then you animals decided to mosey on back and changed it up. I don't care how much they control now as long they stomp you in to the ground. You wanted PvP, it's all you ♥♥♥♥ers talk about, now you got it. Do you need to know how or why people hate you or have a reason to fight you, why would you care?

Keep chanting your red is dead phrase, you savages.

This is why i want out of this server!
"Savages!" He wants pvp! Savage!
When i played with fimoa we went out lots. And died lots. Cause he was terrible. And so was all of Infamous for following him.

LC has 45 members in a raid now. That is 20 more than what we had before. We were running with 15-20. Now we have 35-45.
Ironfist has 50-100. Plus Latinus. If all of west didnt disban and join Ironfist then we wouldn't complain.

I know you guys wear this title with a passion.... but your all carebears.

Zes
02-27-2015, 10:13 AM
Wow! So much anger.

Y'know people from Xen told me you're a major reason Xen is disbanding...how about that

SicklyPanda
02-27-2015, 10:14 AM
Y'know people from Xen told me you're a major reason Xen is disbanding...how about that

Is this the "♥♥♥♥♥y girl" who did the accounting for XoO?

I heard she used to be cool then power got to her head.
Also everyone says that rakion was a ♥♥♥♥ leader.

Demox
02-27-2015, 10:20 AM
There's nothing to complain about, you got exactly what you wanted so why do you keep posting about whatever the ♥♥♥♥ anyone else is doing? I don't understand why simple concepts are so difficult for you, you keep falling back to carebears, salt, and memes every ♥♥♥♥ing chance you get that somehow miraculously is the solution to any claim made against you. I can't even tell if your train of thought is really that warped or Kirito has played you so hard that you now praise him due to stockholm syndrome.

Zes
02-27-2015, 10:21 AM
Is this the "♥♥♥♥♥y girl" who did the accounting for XoO?

I heard she used to be cool then power got to her head.
Also everyone says that rakion was a ♥♥♥♥ leader.

Yes, that's what I heard from numerous former XoO. And now Efital (spelling idk) is shorting out XoO by selling it to ASTN for 20k. Why not sell it for 70k to Latinus so each XoO would get more. I mean Latinus and ASTN are practically the same guild anyway

SicklyPanda
02-27-2015, 10:23 AM
Yes, that's what I heard from numerous former XoO. And now Efital (spelling idk) is shorting out XoO by selling it to ASTN for 20k. Why not sell it for 70k to Latinus so each XoO would get more. I mean Latinus and ASTN are practically the same guild anyway

i think he was joking about 70k anyway lol

SicklyPanda
02-27-2015, 10:25 AM
There's nothing to complain about, you got exactly what you wanted so why do you keep posting about whatever the ♥♥♥♥ anyone else is doing? I don't understand why simple concepts are so difficult for you, you keep falling back to carebears, salt, and memes every ♥♥♥♥ing chance you get that somehow miraculously is the solution to any claim made against you. I can't even tell if your train of thought is really that warped or Kirito has played you so hard that you now praise him due to stockholm syndrome.

Dude you have no idea what your talking about. I've been talking like this since i went pirate. 3 weeks before kirito came back.

Ironfist is ♥♥♥♥ters. East is ♥♥♥♥ters. All i want is to pvp. Quit allying with reds. Kill reds. Contest eachother.
Eh w.e tired of talking to Kool-Aid drinkers.

They all think the server is the best in na

XoOKyoji
02-27-2015, 10:32 AM
Those individuals you speak of decided to leave to get the pirate title without letting anyone know so when we decided to retire from the game they were not "in the guild" so they were not entitled to the guild's funds. Given the negativity they seem to be spreading it seems justifiably warranted. Most negative words I have found spread from half-truths and misinformation and not everyone is a happy rainbow when you decide to close down a division, but no one wanted to lead the division on a dying server. Rakion has since spent near $500 for Camelot Unchained as have several of our members from Archeage. I am excited about that and Crowfall so there is hope for future games coming on the horizon.

It is amusing this thread is 150 replies long. Even after leaving we still help bring the fun to Naima.

XoOKyoji
02-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Everytime I see someone from LC post all I see is salt from not getting the castle bid.
http://www.bakeryandsnacks.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/publications/food-beverage-nutrition/bakeryandsnacks.com/ingredients/consultant-mineral-salts-are-an-elegant-choice-for-sodium-reduction-in-bakery/8800891-1-eng-GB/Consultant-Mineral-salts-are-an-elegant-choice-for-sodium-reduction-in-bakery.jpg
http://www.bakeryandsnacks.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/publications/food-beverage-nutrition/bakeryandsnacks.com/ingredients/consultant-mineral-salts-are-an-elegant-choice-for-sodium-reduction-in-bakery/8800891-1-eng-GB/Consultant-Mineral-salts-are-an-elegant-choice-for-sodium-reduction-in-bakery.jpg
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/rainbow-spa-bath-salt-crystals-background-texture-colorful-macro-35574753.jpg

Demox
02-27-2015, 10:42 AM
Dude you have no idea what your talking about. I've been talking like this since i went pirate. 3 weeks before kirito came back.

Ironfist is ♥♥♥♥ters. East is ♥♥♥♥ters. All i want is to pvp. Quit allying with reds. Kill reds. Contest eachother.
Eh w.e tired of talking to Kool-Aid drinkers.

They all think the server is the best in na

Good, then I don't want to see another LC complain about the flavor of PvP they get, you want it all, then you get it all.

Tell Cucumber that Sigismund misses him.

Enmatic
02-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Speaking of a XoO member who plans to continue playing AA. Selling the guild tag to LC is unacceptable for me. It's sad our guild is disbanding. I support efitall in her decision making in regards to the castle sale. Rather sell it to someone reputable over losing control of the XoO guildtag.

Mortia
02-27-2015, 12:33 PM

Well.. I would say that you need to choose who you believe more carefully.

Efi did more for xen than anyone and the people trying to make her a scapegoat for their own failings need to stfu and move on.

joeschmo
02-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Speaking of a XoO member who plans to continue playing AA. Selling the guild tag to LC is unacceptable for me. It's sad our guild is disbanding. I support efitall in her decision making in regards to the castle sale. Rather sell it to someone reputable over losing control of the XoO guildtag.

it wasnt selling the guild tag. It was most likely giving control of the guild to preferably an lc member who was previously xen (there are quite a few so take your pick) in order to ensure that you guys were not trying to scam us. As you can see kyoji dislikes us, and Rakion was honestly more butthurt than either arundil or schutz LOL. The fact that you guys wouldnt even consider that makes me think that you wanted to pull some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, probably had a deal with ironfist. Who knows but im glad we didnt get it. It is nice to see xen contribute to an archeage first, Naima first PVE server NA. Congrats guyz

Braumybrawl
02-27-2015, 01:46 PM
it wasnt selling the guild tag. It was most likely giving control of the guild to preferably an lc member who was previously xen (there are quite a few so take your pick) in order to ensure that you guys were not trying to scam us. As you can see kyoji dislikes us, and Rakion was honestly more butthurt than either arundil or schutz LOL. The fact that you guys wouldnt even consider that makes me think that you wanted to pull some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, probably had a deal with ironfist. Who knows but im glad we didnt get it. It is nice to see xen contribute to an archeage first, Naima first PVE server NA. Congrats guyz

Yea considering they wouldn't even give over lead to a member of their community WHICH WOULD BE FAIR, Kyouji just says meh heres some scraps xen, good luck server

XoOKyoji
02-27-2015, 01:48 PM
Everytime I see someone from LC post all I see is salt from not getting the castle bid.
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/rainbow-spa-bath-salt-crystals-background-texture-colorful-macro-35574753.jpg
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Enmatic
02-27-2015, 02:21 PM

If you've issues trusting a gaming community which is around for 14 years+. You should look at yourself why you distrust that.

Pontefex
02-27-2015, 02:32 PM
If you've issues trusting a gaming community which is around for 14 years+. You should look at yourself why you distrust that.

Let’s just ignore the “Here’s approximately $500 of in game items. Please don’t screw me over.” Factor that doesn’t fly in real life. Let alone with strangers. Moreover with strangers across the internet.

I have never heard of Xen before Archeage. So what do these “14 years” have to do with any personal experience of a collective of players making pledges? A reasonable control mechanism for the transaction is only logical.

But yes, please send me 30K gold. I promise I’ll give you something in return. You have my word on it…….. Oh, you wouldn't? That’s fair I guess then.

Enmatic
02-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Let’s just ignore the “Here’s approximately $500 of in game items. Please don’t screw me over.” Factor that doesn’t fly in real life. Let alone with strangers. Moreover with strangers across the internet.

I have never heard of Xen before Archeage. So what do these “14 years” have to do with any personal experience of a collective of players making pledges? A reasonable control mechanism for the transaction is only logical.

But yes, please send me 30K gold. I promise I’ll give you something in return. You have my word on it…….. Oh, you wouldn't? That’s fair I guess then.

If you can't trust something reputable as XoO it's not their problem to fix.

Pontefex
02-27-2015, 02:46 PM
So let me see if I understand this correctly:

LC offers 30K gold (~$500 of pledges)
Auction is supposed to close on March 1, 2015
LC Deal falls through 2/24/2015 (details irrelevant for this discussion)
Auction is immediately closed 5 days early
Auction is awarded to ASTN an admittedly west puppet guild (that enemy of my enemy thing)
-wording may be too harsh, just my personal perspective-
Arundil of Latinus offers 70K Gold on 2/27 (before bidding is supposed to be close)
Xen refuses offer of 20K more gold then the two public bidders combined

I am not at all a conspiracy theorist in real life but I can’t help but wonder if there are factors at play here that are undisclosed. More often than not the truth comes out over time. It will be interesting to watch the next few siege cycles…..

Pontefex
02-27-2015, 02:47 PM
If you can't trust something reputable as XoO it's not their problem to fix.

Then I sure would like to sell you a bridge......

SicklyPanda
02-27-2015, 02:49 PM

Auction is awarded to ASTN an admittedly west puppet guild (that enemy of my enemy thing)
Arundil of Latinus offers 70K Gold on 2/27 (before bidding is supposed to be close)

I am not at all a conspiracy theorist in real life but I can’t help but wonder if there are factors at play here that are undisclosed. More often than not the truth comes out over time. It will be interesting to watch the next few siege cycles…..

Thank you for bring this back up. "reputable gaming community"

XoOKyoji
02-27-2015, 03:02 PM
Don't worry about what WE do with OUR things. At the end of the day we decided to do something else. Whether you believe it was to short people money or some backroom hidden agenda it doesn't matter. I was amusing myself with this thread but the redundancy is getting old and the salt from you guys not getting a castle is starting to pile up.

Pontefex
02-27-2015, 03:06 PM
Don't worry about what WE do with OUR things. At the end of the day we decided to do something else. Whether you believe it was to short people money or some backroom hidden agenda it doesn't matter. I was amusing myself with this thread but the redundancy is getting old and the salt from you guys not getting a castle is starting to pile up.

I was just making an observation. Sounds like I struck a nerve though.

manel
02-27-2015, 03:06 PM

Schultz was bragging to me a few weeks back you need 3 castles to create your own faction and they only needed 1 more. So I assume some pressure from Iron Fist was exerted on this deal. The soon to be player faction Iron fist/Latinus/astn. Not sure what the point would be but oh well

Zes
02-27-2015, 03:30 PM
WE do with OUR things.

What's "WE"? Xen isn't relevant anymore...this thread is proof of that. I agree with Pontefex here, you seem a tad bit upset. The Xen Archeage division is no more (like you said) so there's no need to act all high and mighty now is there? Hurr Durr Server First. I suppose Server First Castle Loss counts as well. IMO the shadiness of this castle "sale" just reflects poorly on Xen's Leadership. Rakion and Efetal's ♥♥♥♥ty leadership is as apparent as I've been told on numerous occasions. Good riddance lol. The IF/Latinus/ASTN triumvirate won't miss you at all...

Mortia
02-27-2015, 03:35 PM
What's "WE"? Xen isn't relevant anymore...this thread is proof of that. I agree with Pontefex here, you seem a tad bit upset. The Xen Archeage division is no more (like you said) so there's no need to act all high and mighty now is there? Hurr Durr Server First. I suppose Server First Castle Loss counts as well. IMO the shadiness of this castle "sale" just reflects poorly on Xen's Leadership. Rakion and Efetal's ♥♥♥♥ty leadership is as apparent as I've been told on numerous occasions. Good riddance lol. The IF/Latinus/ASTN triumvirate won't miss you at all...

Theres no shadiness.... there were 2 bidders, one wanted a condition xen wouldnt agree to so there was only 1 bidder. No point dragging it along.

Not that anything needs justifying to clueless people like you.

Like i said, be careful who you believe

Zes
02-27-2015, 03:39 PM
Theres no shadiness.... there were 2 bidders, one wanted a condition xen wouldnt agree to so there was only 1 bidder. No point dragging it along.

Not that anything needs justifying to clueless people like you.

Like i said, be careful who you believe

There is shadiness here. This thread won't have gone on for 17 pages otherwise. And..."be careful who you believe" Why should I? Do tell. I'm also clueless from making observations based on the contents of this thread? Get off your high horse.

Mortia
02-27-2015, 03:42 PM
There is shadiness here. This thread won't have gone on for 17 pages otherwise. And..."be careful who you believe" Why should I? Do tell. I'm also clueless from making observations based on the contents of this thread? Get off your high horse.

High horse? Lol.

You are taking the word of a few butthurt players about what happened to xoo.

As for the rest of this thread, who cares. People are insulting Efi and thats what bothers me. The rest i couldnt give a toss about.

Efitall
02-27-2015, 03:46 PM

No conspiracy. There were only two viable parties interested - one of them issued an ultimatum we weren't willing to comply with, which left one interested party. No sense dragging things out.

The only reason there would be an issue is if there was some guild nobody's heard of both wanted to bid on the castle and had the means to (a) out-bid ASTN on their offer to XoO and (b) out-bid both ASTN and LC on the siege scroll and (c) has the resources to either attack/defend the castle based on siege scroll acquisition.

So yes, I closed the bidding three days early (Feb has 28 days, today is the 27th, I closed it yesterday). Because there's no mystical third-party guild, I'm pretty sure we're safe in doing so without causing any harm to any one.

Zes
02-27-2015, 03:48 PM
High horse? Lol.

You are taking the word of a few butthurt players about what happened to xoo.

As for the rest of this thread, who cares. People are insulting Efi and thats what bothers me. The rest i couldnt give a toss about.

Honestly the only butthurt people here are the only XoO posting, you included (I think its safe to assume you're XoO. Why else would you be vehemently defending them) As for Efi, it wouldn't surprise me that some of those insults are, indeed, well warranted.

As for myself...I'm just here for the ride. There's a lot of drama on these forums and I do like to indulge.

Mortia
02-27-2015, 03:57 PM
Honestly the only butthurt people here are the only XoO posting, you included (I think its safe to assume you're XoO. Why else would you be vehemently defending them) As for Efi, it wouldn't surprise me that some of those insults are, indeed, well warranted.

As for myself...I'm just here for the ride. There's a lot of drama on these forums and I do like to indulge.

Well, i know more about the things that happened than most. I know why xoo fell apart. Im pretty sure i know who you've been talking to and i guarantee the stuff about Efi is a load of crap.

Im not xoo to the core like most and im certainly not butthurt.

Most of this just make me laugh. Its only a game ffs.

Zes
02-27-2015, 04:03 PM
Most of this just make me laugh. Its only a game ffs.

Like I said, I'm just here for the ride. I've more of less quit the game, but the forums are quite entertaining.

Pontefex
02-27-2015, 04:09 PM
No conspiracy. There were only two viable parties interested - one of them issued an ultimatum we weren't willing to comply with, which left one interested party. No sense dragging things out.

The only reason there would be an issue is if there was some guild nobody's heard of both wanted to bid on the castle and had the means to (a) out-bid ASTN on their offer to XoO and (b) out-bid both ASTN and LC on the siege scroll and (c) has the resources to either attack/defend the castle based on siege scroll acquisition.

So yes, I closed the bidding three days early (Feb has 28 days, today is the 27th, I closed it yesterday). Because there's no mystical third-party guild, I'm pretty sure we're safe in doing so without causing any harm to any one.

Arundil.

Arundil's offer (70K) sounds better than 20K (ASTN) + 30K (LC) = 50K

What is a Kraken Glider anyway? Have to Google that I guess.

Efitall
02-27-2015, 04:25 PM
Arundil's offer (70K) sounds better than 20K (ASTN) + 30K (LC) = 50K

What is a Kraken Glider anyway? Have to Google that I guess.

If Arundil's bid was real I'll apologize to him directly. I took it as him joking around because the thread had gone so trolly.

Seige
02-27-2015, 05:14 PM

Not to jump on Xoo nutsack, but if you haven't heard of Xoo then you apparently haven't been gaming long. They have been in the majority of PvP related Mmos that I have played. To name a few War, AoC, PS(The real one), and Aion. The truth is I personally have never heard of LC before AA.. And I would be highly surprised to see them in any other major MMO that's released.. Would be amazing to have a 'Naima' reunion once CU drops. Ohhh the many tears that will be had once a real RvR game releases.. If it ever does.....

Lamora
02-27-2015, 05:22 PM
So WP castle is will be the only claim of power the east will have and the only siege pvp that will happen on the server. But again 20k will be giving to Xen for the castle but the castle scroll will still be wade open.. The east guilds will not help defend a castle going to ASTN.

Kurve
02-27-2015, 05:51 PM
Not to jump on Xoo nutsack, but if you haven't heard of Xoo then you apparently haven't been gaming long. They have been in the majority of PvP related Mmos that I have played. To name a few War, AoC, PS(The real one), and Aion. The truth is I personally have never heard of LC before AA.. And I would be highly surprised to see them in any other major MMO that's released.. Would be amazing to have a 'Naima' reunion once CU drops. Ohhh the many tears that will be had once a real RvR game releases.. If it ever does.....

Long-time MMO player, I've played some of the games they have, I've personally never heard of Xen until Archeage. If you're like me and don't end up on the same server as them then they're pretty irrelevant to you in that game wouldn't you agree?

Seige
02-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Would def agree. :P Although maybe its purely epeen, but in all of those games we've picked the servers based on our opposition. No fun to steam roll a server. Being the underdog is always a blast. Aslong as you are the underdog and not the worm being trampled by the thousands... :p

talizzar
02-27-2015, 10:09 PM
I have been playing since launch and I have yet to understand what benefit those in the East are getting from a Castle. I get the two guilds that hold them get some cash but most if it goes back into building walls, buying shards etc.

I don't care who XOO sells their castle too. ASTN better be ready to cough up another good sum to secure the scroll. ASTN is splintered as every other East guild.

Castles are all about epeen and bragging rights. WP and XOO got Castles. Sadly that day was disaster for the game. Who knows what might have happened if the servers and software could actually have handled it.

The East will continue. Unless you own land in Auroria most people don't ever go there.

Sorry to XOO go but the writing was on the wall a while ago. I am proud that WP has hung in there as long as we have.

The game is changing. I seriously do not see the Library or 55 being that big of a deal. The library will not be pvp.

The East does not pvp because of numbers. Even fights turn into 5 or 7 to 1 reds. Why bother?

Trion has failed to address so many of the major issues with the US/EU versions of the game that it is probably too late. I play less and less every day and care less and less every day.

I hope the next couple of pvp/rvr games actually are good. We have had so many failures in a row it makes me wonder if game companies are really that interested in making a good game instead of making money first.

Good luck to whoever gets the scroll.

If ASTN gets their castle it will be interesting to see how long their alliances hold.

Braumybrawl
02-27-2015, 10:21 PM

800$ worth of gold

ilmaschio
02-27-2015, 10:32 PM
800$ worth of gold

Dude, Is their castle, They can chose to whoever they want to give it too. GEEZ>..

Arundil.

Braumybrawl
02-28-2015, 03:00 AM
Dude, Is their castle, They can chose to whoever they want to give it too. GEEZ>..

Arundil.

Bro, honestly, i'm surprised you are still able to post on forums.

ilmaschio
02-28-2015, 06:09 AM
Bro, honestly, i'm surprised you are still able to post on forums.

lol... take a chill pill

Kurve
02-28-2015, 07:01 AM

Arundil.

I get that, but the fact that they raffled it off and then didn't even go to the highest bidder "because they're pirates" is where people are getting annoyed.

Why raffle something off if you can't follow your own raffle?

Rakion
02-28-2015, 07:04 AM
Braumy, We arent selling to LC because kirito wants to have guild leader in our guild. Not going to happen. That is a condition that will not change. The other guilds offering gold have not asked for us to invite them and pass them lead. Theres no conspiracy. Take your tinfoil hat off bro, its getting old. Our division is closed for archeage, at this point server politics are irrelevant.

Also, who the ♥♥♥♥ is zes a d the blueberries. Must be an irrelevant player in an irrelevant guild. I wonder how many other guilds would sell everything they had and pass it around to members who still wanted to play rather than just letting itsit with a guild thats quitting. Must reflect poorly on our leadership. I wish everyone good luck in this dying game. hope xl and trion can fix their ♥♥♥♥ before any new mmo comes out and destroys what little they have left.

Krenn
02-28-2015, 07:12 AM
I think what people fail to realize about Xen, simply is that once Xen (Or most gaming communities) play games and stop support of a division, they LEAVE in full title. I don't believe it is an unreasonable request to say that Xen should be allowed to disband fully and LC's guild to simply siege and take it. That ship is sailed and done with now, but the rage @ Xen shouldn't really be a big deal.

Kurve
02-28-2015, 07:13 AM
Braumy, We arent selling to LC because kirito wants to have guild leader in our guild. Not going to happen. That is a condition that will not change. The other guilds offering gold have not asked for us to invite them and pass them lead. Theres no conspiracy. Take your tinfoil hat off bro, its getting old. Our division is closed for archeage, at this point server politics are irrelevant.

Also, who the ♥♥♥♥ is zes a d the blueberries. Must be an irrelevant player in an irrelevant guild. I wonder how many other guilds would sell everything they had and pass it around to members who still wanted to play rather than just letting itsit with a guild thats quitting. Must reflect poorly on our leadership. I wish everyone good luck in this dying game. hope xl and trion can fix their ♥♥♥♥ before any new mmo comes out and destroys what little they have left.

Let me ask you why is that a condition? Like you said you're done with AA why does it matter to you? Not like he'd suddenly try to take over the XoO name and use it to piss everyone off or something, Blame XL for the necessity of needing an alt guild to hold the castle for pirates

XoOKyoji
02-28-2015, 09:28 AM
Let me ask you why is that a condition? Like you said you're done with AA why does it matter to you? Not like he'd suddenly try to take over the XoO name and use it to piss everyone off or something, Blame XL for the necessity of needing an alt guild to hold the castle for pirates
Kirito and his reputation for being scrupulous precedes him. Whether it is true or not perception tends to jade decisions in this case. (crap I said I wouldn't post in here anymore)

#2015 recruiting for Camelot Unchained www.xoohq.com

joeschmo
02-28-2015, 12:35 PM

this, exactly. We didn't get the castle, that is fine. We are ok with that, it is your castle after all do with it what you want. Xen didnt want LC to have the castle, end of story. If they did passing lead would be no problem at all instead you act like it is some unreasonable request for LC to have some security when they are giving you $800 worth of gold. You guys dont like us, thats fine. But dont act like we are the reason the castle deal fell through. That would be complete and utter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. That is what bothers us, that is why we are "salty" its because of the lies.

PS..Xen really went downhill when Rakion went back east. Coincidence?

PPS.. Kyoji please give me one last picture of salt, i need it before you disappear into the void.

Jinxed It
02-28-2015, 01:10 PM
Kirito and his reputation for being scrupulous precedes him. Whether it is true or not perception tends to jade decisions in this case.
It's not like our guild is just Kirito. Any other high rank could've hold the name till we would be able to siege it and take it over officially. Worst case I would've made something with you till Kirito can officially take it over, my RL name is all over the internet with a good reputation. There would've been a way if you really wanted it, but let's face it: You didn't.

The thing is you can't hand a random stranger on the Internet 800$ to keep everything trust based. You guys could just take the money and be like "haha ♥♥♥♥ LC", sell it to someone else, or keep it, just keep the income or just become inactive for whatever reason and then we would sit there. We would have zero security over the deal, that's why we said without lead we can't do it.

You can't sell a house/company/car/whatever but keep all the keys to it and hope that the other person trusts you blindly. It's simply not how it works. (Let's say something ******ed happens RL and nobody all of a sudden had access to the holders account anymore.. even unintended stuff like that would completely ♥♥♥♥ us over at that point.)

Pontefex
02-28-2015, 02:47 PM
Arundil’s (Latinus) bid of 70K – 2/27 – early morning

Arundil.

Efitall’s (XoO) response to Arundil’s (Latinus) bid of 70K – 2/27 afternoon

I'm sorry hun, but bidding is closed. If you'd let me know sooner we could have discussed it, but I've already committed to trading with ASTN.

Efitall’s (XoO) response to questions from Pontefex (Laughing Coffin) regarding why a significantly larger bid than that of the other two parties combined was rejected – 2/27 late night

If Arundil's bid was real I'll apologize to him directly. I took it as him joking around because the thread had gone so trolly.

I’ll leave this right here. I think it pretty much speaks for itself.

Draynor
03-02-2015, 08:04 PM
It's not like our guild is just Kirito. Any other high rank could've hold the name till we would be able to siege it and take it over officially. Worst case I would've made something with you till Kirito can officially take it over, my RL name is all over the internet with a good reputation. There would've been a way if you really wanted it, but let's face it: You didn't.

The thing is you can't hand a random stranger on the Internet 800$ to keep everything trust based. You guys could just take the money and be like "haha ♥♥♥♥ LC", sell it to someone else, or keep it, just keep the income or just become inactive for whatever reason and then we would sit there. We would have zero security over the deal, that's why we said without lead we can't do it.

You can't sell a house/company/car/whatever but keep all the keys to it and hope that the other person trusts you blindly. It's simply not how it works. (Let's say something ******ed happens RL and nobody all of a sudden had access to the holders account anymore.. even unintended stuff like that would completely ♥♥♥♥ us over at that point.)

Finally someone says it. LC is not Kirito and if you've witnessed him manage a guild you would understand why LC is loyal. Sure he may or may not have exploited, but I can't say I would or would not do the same in the same situation.

The biggest blow is that we couldn't even arrange a situation where a xen member who is STILL in the community and ex officers (me or porie) could get ownership of the guild get the castle and pass lead back no harm no foul. Instead there was no negotiation past Efitall hearing that we wanted ownership of the castle before the transaction was made. So yeah it's a bit frustrating to see this happen.

Especially since Efitall was still in charge of this at the end. Where the ♥♥♥♥ is Rakion and did anyone find his balls yet?

Zes
03-03-2015, 12:13 AM
The biggest blow is that we couldn't even arrange a situation where a xen member who is STILL in the community and ex officers (me or porie) could get ownership of the guild get the castle and pass lead back no harm no foul. Instead there was no negotiation past Efitall hearing that we wanted ownership of the castle before the transaction was made. So yeah it's a bit frustrating to see this happen.

umm...what kind of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ is this? Seriously? Xen screwing over their own members and officers? Efetal is a bigger idiot than I thought. shame.

Mortia
03-03-2015, 12:35 AM
Finally someone says it. LC is not Kirito and if you've witnessed him manage a guild you would understand why LC is loyal. Sure he may or may not have exploited, but I can't say I would or would not do the same in the same situation.

Especially since Efitall was still in charge of this at the end. Where the ♥♥♥♥ is Rakion and did anyone find his balls yet?

Wrong on at least 2 counts.

1, You are judged by the people you choose to suround yourself with. There is no 'if' - he exploited. Your peer group contains known exploiters, known scammers and some of that rubs off on anybody wearing an LC tag.

2, Once again showing how little you actually know. It was not Efis call to say no. Do you really think she would short everyone like that? Kyoji is the one who said no. She would have been perfectly happy to pass lead.

As far as calling yourself a member of the community.... access to a forum does not make it so. The rubbish you talk against people in Xoo calls you out. You were an officer in title only - for your ego. You did nothing beyond your own aims.

Maybe you should refrain from passing comment on anything until you at the very least have a clue what happened?

Finally... you're pirates. You dont get trust, you are by definition, theives. Why is that so hard to understand?

Mortia
03-03-2015, 12:37 AM
umm...what kind of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ is this? Seriously? Xen screwing over their own members and officers? Efetal is a bigger idiot than I thought. shame.

Be careful who you beleive on forums. Particularly i would recommend not trusting someone who bears a mis-found grudge and tries to port their own failings onto an innocent party.

XoOKyoji
03-03-2015, 01:24 AM
Perhaps we decided not to because we wanted to instead invest into...
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/02/46/00/01/0002460001001_300X300.jpg

PSSXFS: For you joe

Aetogra
03-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Look, me and Cal designed that castle and it is literally impregnable - it's in the best spot on the server and is essentially free tax revenue for life.

I think it's a bargain!

and anyone else bickering about internal xen stuff here? take it elsewhere fgs, it's SO november 2014

/A.

IKombaT
03-03-2015, 02:23 AM
http://vonbeau.com/images/uploads/popcorn-coke.jpg

to continue the novel

Calabane
03-03-2015, 08:35 AM
Look, me and Cal designed that castle and it is literally impregnable - it's in the best spot on the server and is essentially free tax revenue for life.

I think it's a bargain!

and anyone else bickering about internal xen stuff here? take it elsewhere fgs, it's SO november 2014

/A.

The intermingling of guild drama and server drama, a castle hanging in the balance. Next time, on Days of Our Lives!

Enmatic
03-03-2015, 08:59 AM

I think it's a bargain!

/A.

I think you should login and check your mail aeto, you'll be pleased

Draynor
03-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Wrong on at least 2 counts.

1, You are judged by the people you choose to suround yourself with. There is no 'if' - he exploited. Your peer group contains known exploiters, known scammers and some of that rubs off on anybody wearing an LC tag.

2, Once again showing how little you actually know. It was not Efis call to say no. Do you really think she would short everyone like that? Kyoji is the one who said no. She would have been perfectly happy to pass lead.

As far as calling yourself a member of the community.... access to a forum does not make it so. The rubbish you talk against people in Xoo calls you out. You were an officer in title only - for your ego. You did nothing beyond your own aims.

Maybe you should refrain from passing comment on anything until you at the very least have a clue what happened?

Finally... you're pirates. You dont get trust, you are by definition, theives. Why is that so hard to understand?

Sorry hunny, but I'm me. I'm not Kirito or LC my name is mother♥♥♥♥ing Lucas and I have thoughts of my own. Thanks for trying though. I know what happened. I don't need you to explain your side on the story. It's fine that she didn't sell the castle to LC, I totally understand the trust issues. I've lost thousands online trying to attempt shady deals like that. Even been robbed by some of my best friends. I mean to not even consider passing lead to ex-Xen though? Get ♥♥♥♥ing real. There are over 10 members of Xen in LC as we speak. That was 1/4th of the active xen left. Also I can say we were the most active without even thinking twice about it. Then on top of it we get thrown out of the shares because we went pirate the week of Xen disbanding. I can say you left us with no substance of ever wanting to play with the community again.

However I can't say I didn't like Xen. They had some of the best members I could ask for. Some of the most helpful people I've met. I really loved Xen for what it's worth, but leadership left a bad taste in my mouth.

Primalkopfjager
03-03-2015, 10:01 AM
Coconut leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Don't get how people like that junk.

Uhwop
03-03-2015, 10:20 AM
I don't understand why anyone is bidding on the castle, when they still need to win the scroll.

If you can make the bid on the castle, then win the bid on the scroll, why wouldn't you skip the first part and just take the damn castle? If Xen is disbanding, and not interested in staying, then who is defending the castle, and for how long will they stick around to do so?

If Xen is leaving, who's sticking around to defend it? There should be a few guilds able to take advantage of their fractured leadership, inactivity, and reduced numbers.

It blows my mind that people are allowing a group of guys who are leaving the game to dictate the state of the game.

DreadInc
03-03-2015, 10:25 AM
I don't understand why anyone is bidding on the castle, when they still need to win the scroll.

If you can make the bid on the castle, then win the bid on the scroll, why wouldn't you skip the first part and just take the damn castle? If Xen is disbanding, and not interested in staying, then who is defending the castle, and for how long will they stick around to do so?

If Xen is leaving, who's sticking around to defend it? There should be a few guilds able to take advantage of their fractured leadership, inactivity, and reduced numbers.

It blows my mind that people are allowing a group of guys who are leaving the game to dictate the state of the game.

Digital Egos.

Uhwop
03-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Digital Egos.

Don't doubt that at all. However, I know there are still a couple of guilds with the manpower and resources to actually take the damn thing; so why are they allowing this to happen? Or are they not?

PS: I'm curious about something as well. Was this a guild decision, or was it decided by the guys in charge? Where the remaining players given the option to keep the castle and have leadership passed to someone else, as well as the guild name changed?

Mortia
03-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Sorry hunny, but I'm me. I'm not Kirito or LC my name is mother♥♥♥♥ing Lucas and I have thoughts of my own. Thanks for trying though. I know what happened. I don't need you to explain your side on the story. It's fine that she didn't sell the castle to LC, I totally understand the trust issues. I've lost thousands online trying to attempt shady deals like that. Even been robbed by some of my best friends. I mean to not even consider passing lead to ex-Xen though? Get ♥♥♥♥ing real. There are over 10 members of Xen in LC as we speak. That was 1/4th of the active xen left. Also I can say we were the most active without even thinking twice about it. Then on top of it we get thrown out of the shares because we went pirate the week of Xen disbanding. I can say you left us with no substance of ever wanting to play with the community again.

However I can't say I didn't like Xen. They had some of the best members I could ask for. Some of the most helpful people I've met. I really loved Xen for what it's worth, but leadership left a bad taste in my mouth.

Hunny? Lol. Im a dude, i play a female toon because... well.. have you seen the male Firran?

You were an officer - you knew the guilds rules about going pirate or joining other guilds. Its by the by now anyway.

Yes, i know exactly who you are. It doesnt matter. You joined a pirate guild after quitting xoo, a pirate guild with a record of scamming and exploiting. I wouldnt trust anyone wearing that tag - its not a personal attack, however i could happily provide one if you prefer?

Efi would have worked something out, Kyoji was the flat 'no way'.

The most active i xen? Maybe. The most helpful to the guild? Sorry but no.

Primalkopfjager
03-03-2015, 11:22 AM
I think the reason why we have so many problems with our pirates is because they have no rum. If any pirate movie tought me anything it is that pirates need rum in order to get good.

Jinxed It
03-03-2015, 11:32 AM
The only "problem" the pirates have it that everyone closes the eyes that their own guild leaders, guild members, friends etc more or less secret might have used the APEX exploit soon. I know members in at least 3 of the ex big east guild that did it too, but nobody talks about them or blames them months and months later. That is the ONLY problem we have.

And I can just shake my head when I see how XoO treats their Community in here or members some of their own. I would never talk that bad about a person that shared a guild with me for quite some time and even I had something against em I would never carry t out on a forum board. Low blow.

Calim
03-03-2015, 01:00 PM
Forum warriors are gonna do battle where ever there is a field to do battle in.

I saw a comment about an impenetrable castle.. Have we forgotten that castle were meant to be a one owner thing since they were five levels above the highest toons?

Also curious if they gave their members a vote on something as big as this. I know they got a lot of their membership from people wanting to join a guild with a castle.

Scarlettx
03-03-2015, 01:51 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2j5evdg.jpg

Pontefex
03-03-2015, 05:42 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2j5evdg.jpg

Simple. XoO wants to dismiss their shadiness of the last week because Kirito was banned last November. And the more they beat that dead horse the more we call BS.

Zes
03-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Be careful who you beleive on forums. Particularly i would recommend not trusting someone who bears a mis-found grudge and tries to port their own failings onto an innocent party.

This is the third time you told me this, and the third time I did not give two ♥♥♥♥s about what you said.

Seige
03-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Wow the amount of Salt coming from LC is absolutely astounding. Yes LC is known by the majority of players to be exploiters.(guilty by association) I'm sorry you are so upset that the guild is being held accountable for the actions of a few in it or the many? ( who knows) The fact is Xoo didn't want LC to have the castle.. GTFover it. Move on... If LC is this awesome guild you keep screaming and crying about then show it.. If Kirito is such an amazing guild leader that inspires such loyalty then rise from the ashes and recover some honor for your tag. Otherwise no one cares.. (save for those bored enough to troll the forums like me) There is no Shadiness coming from Xoo. They didn't want you to have a castle... That simple...... Wish I had a gif for ******s humping door knobs.... Quick RQ save me.
P.S. Loved the vid RQ.

joeschmo
03-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Well the shady business was them originally giving a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ reason for why we werent getting the castle when the real reason was they just didnt want us to have it. Like i said in this thread earlier, that is fine. We have moved on. Just proving a point no salt needed. Lets move on to the next LC hate thread. This ♥♥♥♥ is stale

Seige
03-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Agreed and Good luck.

swiftxx
10-06-2015, 05:21 PM
... and the sun set on yet another game dominated by XoO. Have fun folks, try to stay entertained!

No-one cares about this. No-one cares about you. No-one cares about this dead ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ guild. Stop bumping those dead posts about your dead ♥♥♥ guild.

Your replies to these threads should be flagged as spam. they are completely off topic. They don't respond to the subject and have the general purpose of reviving a dead ♥♥♥♥ guilds past posts.

Goros
10-06-2015, 06:21 PM
No-one cares about this. No-one cares about you. No-one cares about this dead ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ guild. Stop bumping those dead posts about your dead ♥♥♥ guild.

Your replies to these threads should be flagged as spam. they are completely off topic. They don't respond to the subject and have the general purpose of reviving a dead ♥♥♥♥ guilds past posts.

Did you post in the wrong thread?

swiftxx
10-06-2015, 06:22 PM
Did you post in the wrong thread?

His (scars) posts were removed as spam. As you can see in my post I quoted him. Hopefully he is banned.

Scarr
10-07-2015, 03:59 PM
His (scars) posts were removed as spam. As you can see in my post I quoted him. Hopefully he is banned.

Such hate... hopefully I am banned ehh? Is that because I wrecked you in 1v1 so much you get me back this way? LOL

Scarr
10-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Naw Goros, this kid got recked so much in 1v1 arena, this is his version of "getting me back", which will probably backfire on him.

Infraction
10-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Naw Goros, this kid got recked so much in 1v1 arena, this is his version of "getting me back", which will probably backfire on him.

Is this like the time you got wrecked by Manel and left the game for months?

nukeyoo
10-07-2015, 08:07 PM

Go easy on scabb the clicker...
http://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/sdever/CLICKING.GIF

Scarr
10-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Dudes.... Manel is with me, on the east! If you can't beat them... join them, and he did!

Infraction
10-08-2015, 06:23 AM
Dudes.... Manel is with me, on the east! If you can't beat them... join them, and he did!

He is playing in the east, but with you might be a stretch.

manel
10-08-2015, 08:13 AM

As much as I would like to claim this it was our undergeared archer Demus that stomped him and set off the epic blowup. 2 days of rants in shout, forums and photoshopped screen shots, I've never seen anything like it before. The good old days.

Infraction
10-08-2015, 01:36 PM
As much as I would like to claim this it was our undergeared archer Demus that stomped him and set off the epic blowup. 2 days of rants in shout, forums and photoshopped screen shots, I've never seen anything like it before. The good old days.

Hard to keep track of it with all that salt that got kicked up.