PDA

View Full Version : XP-Gain for Labor use

Mertano
02-24-2015, 08:05 AM
Well as i know and experiencd on Live Server, the use of Labor grants xp independently on what you spend em in the same ratio. As higher your lvl was as more xp were granted in the leveling phase in an degressiv manor. so i was able to get severeal levels per 5klabor in the lower tiers and about 1/4-1/2 near lvl 50.

On the PST i toke an look on the xp gain and noticd that i got for an 15lp coinpurse only 620xp on level 54. That would mean i get for the whole pool of 5k labor just about 206k xp while crafting.

Are these rates still not adjusted or is it rly intendet to take the labor/craftingway out of the 50-55path?

LilMcGinley
02-24-2015, 08:43 AM
Working as intended. You aren't meant to craft your way to 55.

John Small
02-24-2015, 08:56 AM
Well as i know and experiencd on Live Server, the use of Labor grants xp independently on what you spend em in the same ratio. As higher your lvl was as more xp were granted in the leveling phase in an degressiv manor. so i was able to get severeal levels per 5klabor in the lower tiers and about 1/4-1/2 near lvl 50.

On the PST i toke an look on the xp gain and noticd that i got for an 15lp coinpurse only 620xp on level 54. That would mean i get for the whole pool of 5k labor just about 206k xp while crafting.

Are these rates still not adjusted or is it rly intendet to take the labor/craftingway out of the 50-55path?

xlgames changed labor to exp at level 50-55 in order to force people to grind more. Korean players hated it, they quit, then xlgames added a craftable gold sink called exp bundles in 1.2 to off set the grind. They are basically like woodlots/gather/farmer bundles but instead of giving you resources, they straight up give exp.

happyghost made a video about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k30hGqzH590

But, even though we are on 1.2, and have been on 1.2 for half a year, trion removed them and they arent giving them back to us, and they tried to hand wave it away as if its something xlgames has to work on in their twitch stream. SO basically they removed exp bundles for people who wanted to labor up to lvl 55 and they lied about why they are gone, and we can all go ♥♥♥♥ ourselves.

Knowing trion's shadiness and how they ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ content out, I wouldnt be suprised if they are sitting on exp bundles to force people to pvp-grind to 55. I bet they will add exp bundles a month later along with timbercoop and submarines as they try to pretend that its the 'secerts of sat on content' expansion that they want to bring out before 1.7