PDA

View Full Version : Library Exit Portals - Send us to a safe zone maybe??

Anima Incesos
02-24-2015, 01:48 PM
When exiting the library through the portals on the floors, I feel it should teleport you to the safe zone you began from, rather than simply outside in a non-safe zone. Its very irritating when you leave after farming Library and are jumped by three guys who camp the exit point, because you don't really have a chance to react. I don't understand why the library exit protocols would be different from regular dungeon exits in the first place.

MalFunction
02-25-2015, 08:24 PM
I agree, exiting the library dumps me outside the library between the bridge and the haranya tent. Since the library has 3 entrances, it would be nice if we all had our own respective exits. Putting a ring of safezone around the library wouldn't be right as it is a pvp zone and only the entrances should be protected.

Saber
02-26-2015, 12:49 AM
Why would you need to be sendt to a safe zone? like wth? cant handle to fight your way out ?

Lygophobia
02-26-2015, 02:14 AM
Why would you need to be sendt to a safe zone? like wth? cant handle to fight your way out ?

Its not a fight when your dead before your done loading, thats the problem :P
The people camping the exit are not there looking for a fight, they are looking for free kills

Muguen
02-26-2015, 02:24 AM
Yea tha would be great, cus most of the time my PC loads for 3min when i get out the the library , and most of the time i find my self dead ^^ how fair is that ? even if i cahnge to pay2win mode i can't escape that, so pls fix it !!!

Drasil
02-26-2015, 02:57 AM
Getting ganked is part of the game, getting ganked when loading is not.
The smart way to get out is to login to character page instead of using the portal. When you log back, you'll be at an entrance = safe zone.

But if the exit portal could port to the safe zone it would be a QOL improvement.

Careby
02-26-2015, 05:52 AM
...The smart way to get out is to login to character page instead of using the portal. When you log back, you'll be at an entrance = safe zone...
I'll be sure to remember that - thanks.