PDA

View Full Version : 500 more librarian coin purses opened

youtube Jasonwivart
02-24-2015, 07:16 PM
Will we get more than 1 archeum this time??? What else will we get?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwP2FClxEsk

moowi
02-24-2015, 07:42 PM
The weapon and armor drops in library are actually decent choices for certain classes if they're starting out or want the set bonus. I wouldn't evenstone them. You could probably sell them for a decent price on live. For example, I sold the ephemeral memory cap for 700g on alpha. It has slightly better stats than an epherium squall cap, but a tanky set bonus. http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/31948/ vs http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/20751/

John Small
02-24-2015, 07:47 PM
The weapon and armor drops in library are actually decent choices for certain classes if they're starting out or want the set bonus. I wouldn't evenstone them. You could probably sell them for a decent price on live. For example, I sold the ephemeral memory cap for 700g on alpha. It has slightly better stats than an epherium squall cap, but a tanky set bonus. http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/31948/ vs http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/20751/
Eternal library items are epherium+ grade and evenstone to essense. The item he got was a generic level 50 item which you can find off of any level 50 monsters and evenstones to crystals.

moowi
02-24-2015, 07:48 PM
Eternal library items are epherium+ grade and evenstone to essense. The item he got was a generic level 50 item which you can find off of any level 50 monsters and evenstones to crystals.

Ahh I skipped ahead to the end because 21 minutes and no written summary...

felixius
02-25-2015, 07:39 AM
Can't watch at work, can someone post results?

Steinor
02-25-2015, 07:47 AM

Conclusion : Librarian purses sux like hell.

ConRelly
02-25-2015, 07:53 AM
1 Sunlight essence and 1 sunlight shard from stolen coinpurse and the crystal from weapon drop don't count , these are some very wrong numbers on archeum rate drops , they may nerfed by mistake instead of buffing :) or just "doble the rate " from nothing to 2x nothing :)

Stonelotus
02-25-2015, 08:04 AM
Ahh I skipped ahead to the end because 21 minutes and no written summary...

that's kinda his thing. shamelessly trying to farm youtube channel hits.

John Small
02-25-2015, 08:48 AM
that's kinda his thing. shamelessly trying to farm youtube channel hits.
That's not how youtube payouts actually work. You have to watch the majority of the video to the end to get credit if you are a partner. I dont understand why you people are so stupid and too lazy to skip to the end if you dont want to watch the entire process. I assume he leaves the full 20 minutes in just so people can manuallly verify the validity of it.

I'm guilty of giving him ♥♥♥♥ in the past over his apex hoarding, but there's no reason to give him ♥♥♥♥ when he's basically going out of his way to provide a community report. Funnel your rage to trion, not fellow players.

moowi
02-25-2015, 05:48 PM
I watched his 200 one and know he's reputable, so I trust his results. I just don't want to sit and watch 500 coinpurses being opened for 20 minutes. I absolutely applaud and thank him for his hard work on this, though!

Stonelotus
02-25-2015, 06:25 PM
That's not how youtube payouts actually work. You have to watch the majority of the video to the end to get credit if you are a partner. I dont understand why you people are so stupid and too lazy to skip to the end if you dont want to watch the entire process. I assume he leaves the full 20 minutes in just so people can manuallly verify the validity of it.

I'm guilty of giving him ♥♥♥♥ in the past over his apex hoarding, but there's no reason to give him ♥♥♥♥ when he's basically going out of his way to provide a community report. Funnel your rage to trion, not fellow players.

"rage"? lol, you kids today.

John Small
02-25-2015, 06:41 PM
"rage"? lol, you kids today.

Would you prefer hate? Criticism? Disdain? How about you tell me your personal pronouns as well, you special little snowflake.

youtube Jasonwivart
02-26-2015, 02:56 PM
Trion seems to think we should be greatful for the lincreased stolen library purse archeum... you know the ones that drop one every 250+ mobs and have a chance to drop DUSTS and SHARDS. A chance mind you LOL

iggy1212
02-26-2015, 03:03 PM
Trion seems to think we should be greatful for the lincreased stolen library purse archeum... you know the ones that drop one every 250+ mobs and have a chance to drop DUSTS and SHARDS. A chance mind you LOL

...annnnnd cost 150 labor!

youtube Jasonwivart
02-26-2015, 07:38 PM
...annnnnd cost 150 labor!

yup praise trion worlds!

youtube Jasonwivart
03-02-2015, 11:49 AM
For those that don't know the drop rates suck

Lygophobia
03-02-2015, 01:27 PM
For income its not THAT bad, 7s/lp with 0 proficiency and very little time invested. How long does it take to earn 2k labor worth of those purses compared to 2k labor worth of jester?

It may not be the top pick for gold income, but for the time it takes to burn your labor each day its a good income

Barney
03-25-2015, 07:13 AM
Just did 5k labor with 40% increased drop rate and got 1 sunlight essence, the rest was trash. Surely, this is not hard to fix?

MalFunction
03-25-2015, 10:18 AM
Just did 5k labor with 40% increased drop rate and got 1 sunlight essence, the rest was trash. Surely, this is not hard to fix?

They are increasing purse drop rates around mid April I think, also the ratio between sun/moon/starlight will also be changed to 4/4/2 in favor of sun and moon. Hang in there.

Stonelotus
03-25-2015, 11:38 AM
Would you prefer hate? Criticism? Disdain? How about you tell me your personal pronouns as well, you special little snowflake.

by acting as though those terms are interchangeable you only prove my point. thanks.

Porks
03-30-2015, 04:28 PM
by acting as though those terms are interchangeable you only prove my point. thanks.

lol, its how many days later now, Snowflake?

Stonelotus
03-30-2015, 05:37 PM
lol, its how many days later now, Snowflake?

you're late to the party yourself, Princess. do you have a point or are you just trolling?

LiB
03-31-2015, 12:39 AM
As I keep spamming on the twitch stream etc....

A percentage increase of nothing is still nothing!!!

Tammuz
03-31-2015, 04:17 PM
i hope they fix this soon, my bank has run out of room to hold these bags, and i cant put em in storage chests because they untradeable :(