PDA

View Full Version : Is this going to get me banned, or deleted? D:

Fenhrirr
02-24-2015, 11:45 PM
While I was playing, my game decided to crash. Upon re logging, I had a de-buff that said that I was "suspected of using third party programs". Unless they now consider Google chrome and the task manager as "third party programs" that may be "harmful" to game play, I have no idea what I did. When I looked at other posts, it seems that other people have had the same problem, and it also happened after a DDOS attack. But, they(or sibling's) accounts have been banned. Does anyone know if there is any way for me to fix this? If my account is lost, I will lose thousands of gold, hours of game play, and, some IRL money that I invested into the game. Please, help?

Fenhrirr
02-24-2015, 11:47 PM
The debuff has 2 hours left, out of 5 on the timer, and I am really quite scared about what will happen when it runs out. Ive been trying to give my friends my stuff, but i am unable to interact with anything, and i cannot move.

Fasti
02-24-2015, 11:51 PM
The debuff will do nothing to your character, nor does it lead to a ban. You can easily remove the debuff by seeing any judge in any city with a judge.

If you are not using third party software to control your character, you'll be fine. I hope that helps.

Fenhrirr
02-25-2015, 12:07 AM
Ty, but it does not allow me to move whatsoever, nor have i been able to use any form of transportation. Its different than the de buffs that the bots get, and none of my guildies(all experienced players) have ever seen it before.

Fasti
02-25-2015, 12:21 AM
Ty, but it does not allow me to move whatsoever, nor have i been able to use any form of transportation. Its different than the de buffs that the bots get, and none of my guildies(all experienced players) have ever seen it before.

Can you close the game, close out Glyph, restart Glyph and get in game again? Are you able to move by pressing and holding both of your mouse keys down at the same time?

Fenhrirr
02-25-2015, 12:23 AM
Ive already reset both the game, and my computer, multiple times. Sometimes, when I log in, I am able to move around, but there are no animations, and my legs are glitched in the air and it appears that I am floating. However, if I die, i cannot move.

Fenhrirr
02-25-2015, 12:27 AM
The debuff says,:

Debuff
Suspicious Activity Detected
You have triggered the game's third party program detection, and your game play is being limited. If you feel you have received this penalty in error, please contact Trion Customer Service.
1h 44min
Thank you for your help so far. (I have tried to contact customer support, but the layout of the webpage is really confusing)

Fenhrirr
02-25-2015, 12:30 AM
Forgot to mention this, but the first time that I re logged after it crashed, I had another debuff that was called Retribution, which stated that I had killed a same- faction player, and was now susceptible to pvp by anyone, without any boundaries. This had the same time span as the other debuff, but it disappeared after someone killed me the first time. The strange thing was, though, I was in Solis Headlands, a peace zone, before I crashed

Fasti
02-25-2015, 12:36 AM
Ive already reset both the game, and my computer, multiple times. Sometimes, when I log in, I am able to move around, but there are no animations, and my legs are glitched in the air and it appears that I am floating. However, if I die, i cannot move.

Go ahead and submit a ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/articles/204400287-Contacting-Trion-Support) explaining the situation, please. We'll need that ticket to track any changes we may need to make on this side to get you up and running.

Fenhrirr
02-25-2015, 12:42 AM
Alright, thank you :D