PDA

View Full Version : Credits Wiped

Flipsie
02-25-2015, 10:05 AM
I have 4 accounts on the main server and 2 of them was granted credits because I had purchased credits on the official server. One of the accounts when I first logged on it ytd had over 60k in credits, which I gifted a friend a costume and I think sent a few things to my other account as a gift. Today I get on and the remainder of those credits was wiped and I now am sitting at 0. I also had another account that had around 20k in credits left. I gifted an outfit to one of my other accounts. I got on that one today also and its at 0. I fully understand this is a test server, but hey while I had the chance I wanted to have fun and enjoy it the best I could. This included getting a house and building it. Yes, I understand taxes can be paid with labor, but why should I have to do that when I had credits to begin with. There is nothing in the Test Server FAQs that says you will have your credits wiped if you gift items and this is the only thing that I can think of that would cause my credits to be wiped on both accounts. Also, my patron has been removed even though I have active patron on the live server on both accounts. Can anything be done?

Careby
02-25-2015, 10:13 AM
Today I have no credits and no patron status, so I'm guessing there are some problems on the test server.

Flipsie
02-25-2015, 10:32 AM
hmm come to think of it my patron was removed on both too