PDA

View Full Version : Rewards from yesterday's event still being processed

Khrolan
02-26-2015, 12:43 PM
Since we decided to give items out to everyone who participated it's taking us a bit more time to distribute the rewards. I'll keep you updated here but please know we're working on it.

-Khro

Aaylaa
02-26-2015, 02:26 PM
is there a way to still get building supplies for those of us who were not able to get on yesterday?

Myssy
02-26-2015, 02:51 PM
its rly sad, that i am not able to participate on any of these events....Europeantime is around 2-4 AM and thats sad but ok. Then i wont go on testing, because you will be at a disadvantage to the NA players. But its ok, better then noone would test anything!

Stonelotus
02-26-2015, 03:08 PM
its rly sad, that i am not able to participate on any of these events....Europeantime is around 2-4 AM and thats sad but ok. Then i wont go on testing, because you will be at a disadvantage to the NA players. But its ok, better then noone would test anything!

there is nothing that happened at the event that would put you at a disadvantage in any way. it was simply a buttload of people picking up packs to build out the housing zone in Diamond Shores. the rewards, while nice, aren't going to cripple you either.

Calmethar
02-27-2015, 03:37 AM
there is nothing that happened at the event that would put you at a disadvantage in any way. it was simply a buttload of people picking up packs to build out the housing zone in Diamond Shores. the rewards, while nice, aren't going to cripple you either.

What were they?

Arcticred
02-27-2015, 04:23 AM

What about the Ayanad armor and weapons that where given out at previous events that where again held when EU players could not participate.
Is that not crippling when you face them in open world?

Or am i mistaken and no armor / weapons where handed out?

Myssy
02-27-2015, 04:44 AM
there were armors, weapons and if i heard right even mats/salvaged weapons for obsidian crafting.

Saber
02-27-2015, 05:05 AM
Who cares if they didnt give the EU a chance to participate? ITs a test server, go back and get some gear on Live servers :P

Ljungen
02-27-2015, 05:10 AM
Who cares if they didnt give the EU a chance to participate? ITs a test server, go back and get some gear on Live servers :P
agree. Canīt belive people are ♥♥♥♥♥ing about things on a test server that eventually will get wiped anyways.

Calmethar
02-27-2015, 05:39 AM
Ah, thought they were live rewards. My bad.

MalFunction
02-27-2015, 05:56 AM
For those of you in EU, Khrolan said next week's events will be earlier in the day so more of you guys will be able to make it (:
I think the time he said was 11am PST, Mon-Wed? So that's 5 hours earlier! Hope you guys will be able to make it and join in on the fun, Red Dragon event next week.

Wolfraider1
02-27-2015, 06:01 AM

Khrohlan understands this and has made a statement that he is going to be trying to hold events at 11am pst for the EU players this next week. Be excited boys, they're working on quite a few fun things.

-ign for pts is Ripper, message me for any questions or help online.

Myssy
02-27-2015, 07:24 AM
i am not ♥♥♥♥♥ing around, its only sad that i want to test too and dont get the chance because of the timeframe of these events.
And its great that they change it, i am looking forward to meet the gms and have some fun ^^

sSaSs
02-27-2015, 09:29 AM
by the way, can we have a schedule of those events, it will allow players to adapt their planning to participate and that will increase the data collected

MustBeMaxed
02-27-2015, 10:36 AM
Since we decided to give items out to everyone who participated it's taking us a bit more time to distribute the rewards. I'll keep you updated here but please know we're working on it.

-Khro

Thnx for the info :)

MustBeMaxed
02-27-2015, 12:59 PM
Dreams rings have been given out! from Wednesdays event

Euphorical
02-27-2015, 01:12 PM
I want ayanad scepter and shield pweeeze :D

Ooh, Ayanad lake would be great too ^.^

Gifred
02-27-2015, 01:22 PM
Wut, i got no Dream rings ;_;

LCKaneki
02-28-2015, 12:06 AM
My guildies' alts that were not even at the event got dream rings. I was there and I didn't lol.