PDA

View Full Version : Obsidian Weapons' Regrading!? Please help with info.

Warlockk
02-27-2015, 08:19 AM
If I craft an Obsidian Weapon of Tier 1 and regrade it to unique, for example.

When I go craft the Tier 2 of this (unique) T1 obsidian weapon, does it have the chance to proc to Celestial naturally!?

Second question: Will I lose the lunagems AND lunafrosts when I craft the next Tier of the respective obsidian weapon?
Thanks, yo.

sSaSs
02-27-2015, 09:22 AM
If I craft an Obsidian Weapon of Tier 1 and regrade it to unique, for example.

When I go craft the Tier 2 of this (unique) T1 obsidian weapon, does it have the chance to proc to Celestial naturally!?

for the first, no one know since we don't have real info on our build, for the korean and the Ru, it had a chance.

Second question: Will I lose the lunagems AND lunafrosts when I craft the next Tier of the respective obsidian weapon?
Thanks, yo.

yes you will lose them since it's a new craft (like the other weapon craft)

Arcticred
02-27-2015, 09:30 AM
1) Yes, as stated above in all other versions it has a "chance" to proc to the next tier.

2) Yes, the same as with hasla weapons. You are not regrading an existing weapon... it is a totaly new weapon.

Warlockk
02-27-2015, 10:05 AM
Thank you, guys. That's really interesting.

Have a great time testing and playing! Peace.

Donee
02-27-2015, 04:04 PM
Yes, it has a chance to proc to the next rarity grade. It happened to me on PTS. At tier 3 it went from heroic to unique.

http://i.imgur.com/LHTb1Yf.jpg

NaCL Delivery
02-27-2015, 04:24 PM
Yes, it has a chance to proc to the next rarity grade. It happened to me on PTS. At tier 3 it went from heroic to unique.

http://i.imgur.com/LHTb1Yf.jpg

We already knew this.. how about Celestial+?

Helpherdel
02-28-2015, 05:21 AM
Celestial is possible, got a celestial proc on my t4 craft.

Never got a divine or higher proc, celestial chances must be already extremly low , I guess it's possible for the others but very unlikely to happen.

Neoxide
03-01-2015, 08:34 AM
I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to go to a certain level. Remember that rng is rng. We have no proof but the sample size is so small.

Crazy Mike
03-01-2015, 08:47 AM
Divine'd mine at T1 and upgraded up to T5, 4 tries with no epic proc
http://i62.tinypic.com/123p6k7.png

Hetic
03-03-2015, 08:33 AM
Any progress in learning if you can craft a proc upgrade from a celestial to a divine?

Donee
03-03-2015, 06:35 PM
I think the best way will be getting your tier 1 to unique and pray for celestial at upgrading craft. Anything past celestial is a myth until someone have proof. :(

uberowo
03-08-2015, 09:59 AM
I think the best way will be getting your tier 1 to unique and pray for celestial at upgrading craft. Anything past celestial is a myth until someone have proof. :(

Just ask around. This has happened numerous times on the EU build, at least two people in my guild has confirmed it happened to them. Trion has no clue. :P

Saber
03-09-2015, 01:45 AM
Just ask around. This has happened numerous times on the EU build, at least two people in my guild has confirmed it happened to them. Trion has no clue. :P

Still roumers until someone can provide Info as in screenshoots or a video recording. Cause Nobody has even seen this happen before.