PDA

View Full Version : A casual gamer looking for a NA west guild

Novaki
04-09-2014, 07:47 AM
I have already seen lots of great guilds on this forum but most are ether looking for hardcore or players on the east side of the NA servers. Hopefully this post can help me narrow down the many choices that are out there. What i mean to say by casual gamer that I will play AA alot but due to school and work i won't be on 24/7. I am happy to participate in any events but life must come first- sadly :p

Palinore
04-09-2014, 07:50 AM
I sent you a PM my guy. Our gaming community is extremely laid back and welcome all. I for one can relate as I work full time, I'm a father, and I'm trying to finish my degree.

MoSa
04-09-2014, 07:52 AM
Dude, wait for OBT. My team is going to create guild in AA. We will make post about our guild, which will be for normal people. So if you are looking for pre-created guild, we are not that kind of. Name of the guild maybe will be Royals. So good luck and if u got any question pm or add me in skype: (giorgi.mosashvili)

Paradigm
04-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Heya Nov! Welcome to the AA forums. Lot's of awesome guilds out there and forming, some have been around for a long time.

I'll invite you to check out TG ... we'll be on the NA West and we cater to casual and casually accomplished gamers. All of the important links are below in my signature line.

And of course, where ever you end up, here's to good times and epic battles ahead! Cheers.

Dimmerwit
04-09-2014, 09:28 AM
I'm also US West and will be looking for a guild... thread bookmarked! :)

Paradigm
04-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Great, welcome to AA as well Dimmer!

Zawr
04-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Hey and welcome to the community!

I'll agree with Para and throw Tenacious out into the mix. We always welcome other casual gamers to join the madness!

Whatever you do, have fun and I look forward to gaming with you!