PDA

View Full Version : Regrade glitch

ReDRuM
03-03-2015, 02:53 AM
I just read on the forums that there is not only the apex glitch but there is also a god dam regrade glitch? Ive been playing since release, never abused a god dam thing and I dont have 1 piece celestial. Havent really focused on regrading that much but I do have experience with it. The reason I dont do it is because it is difficult to get to celestial and all the failures just bummed me out on it so I decided to just strive for delph gear by crafting it myself. I have realized that there is an increasing amount of people with celestial gear now. Yes the moonpoints gifts blah blah blah. But Trion, if I am slaving away to get full delph and I am getting killed by people in illegitimate Celestial gear I am going to be superrrr ♥♥♥♥ing pissed guys. Seriously though, hacking is one thing because people jumped through hoops and do whatever to do it. But this apex and regrade glitch are ♥♥♥♥ ups on YOUR side and because it is on YOUR side, you cant ban people for it? I love the game its great, but holy ♥♥♥♥ guys. Apex and regrading are like the most important things in the game and you ♥♥♥♥ed up on both of them.... I would like to see some perma bans issued out or some investigations into this regrade ♥♥♥♥ cause seriously this is a big time game breaker. I like to pvp and thats about the only thing this game has to offer me but if Im dying to people in illegitimate gear then theres no point in playing. I mean come on! YOU HAD ONE JOB! ONE! FFS!

MortucusInvictus
03-03-2015, 02:56 AM
you are either trolling or ignorent

both dupes were patched around 2 months ago and mass perma bans were done

Pecans
03-03-2015, 02:57 AM
the regrade glitch that was from the screenshot of admission has been patched

ReDRuM
03-03-2015, 03:02 AM
I only scroll through forums every now and then. This regrade glitch is the first time Im hearing of it and on my server there is an incredible amount of people with celestial gear. Some suspicious ones at that.

MortucusInvictus
03-03-2015, 03:05 AM
people that play hard core can ♥♥♥♥ in 10k easy a week then there was the event giving people moon points.........
no there aint nothing sus about celst gear

Veeshan Midst
03-03-2015, 03:48 AM
you are either trolling or ignorent

both dupes were patched around 2 months ago and mass perma bans were done

perma ban??? nope it was a 1day ban removal of any credits on the account but they kept all the gold they got from selling apex along with everything they bought with it, some people literaly had 1000's of worker comps they got to keep and sell off.