PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Q&A Livestream: March 6 at 2:30 PM PST

Scapes
03-03-2015, 09:13 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_LivestreamBlogHeader_952x414_02.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/03/03/archeage-qa-livestream-march-06-at-230-pm-pst)

Join Lead Producer Victoria "FireCait" Voss, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Marketing Manager Michael "Krazzyr" Lee on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our next ArcheAge community Q&A livestream.

In this format, we address the game topics proposed in this thread as well as popular threads from the official forums. We'll also field follow-up and additional questions from the livestream chat. Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Q&A Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, March 6 at 2:30 PM PST
Duration: 45 minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/03/03/archeage-qa-livestream-march-06-at-230-pm-pst)

sillywabbituk
03-03-2015, 09:29 PM
1. Their seems to be lack of events which encourage players to leave safe zones, high conflict area's are empty almost all the time! is there any plans for events which make players visit these once dangerous zones.

2. any news on the missing dolphin skill? will you replace the dolphin with the dungeon drop? you did after all advertise it as having radar..

3. Ping issues on eu servers, players are complaining of dc's and ping issues.

Amaylla
03-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Is there any word on a fix for Fishing boat issues? Among these are falling threw them when placing fish in the live tank, FPS dropping severely when several boats are at a fish spawn. Line of sight targeting issue on seabugs and other players. Also lately been seeing fish get hooked but do not appear, or fishing icons remain inactive.

I know this is quite a list of bugs and with 1.7 boat patch coming up I hope there are fixes for a lot of these. Please give us fishermen and women some hope for a better experience on the ocean =)

Bunnyleptic
03-03-2015, 10:12 PM
Can you please add Mirage Bjorn directly to cash shop so people who couldn't afford to buy RNG-boxes, can now buy the mount for a fixed amount of credits??

CpThunderGunder
03-03-2015, 10:38 PM
1. Is there any word on server merging or at least character transferring option coming soon.

2. PLEASE make a way to transfer wardrobe/costumes between characters from the same account and PLEASE change it to account binding if possible, not character binding. Its such a cash grab gimmick that shouldn't be in this amazing game.

3. Lastly, in one of the live stream Q&A's Victoria said that they discussed with XLGames about "things that make sense in the western market, but don't necessarily make sense in the other markets." What did she mean by this, do you guy remove content, change it, or maybe add stuff in? Please explain if possible.

Datroll
03-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Would it be possible for intercontinental trade runs and fishing producing more gold? This would allow more incentive for people to move around in conflict zones and thus increase interaction between players.

MrUbiquity
03-03-2015, 11:27 PM
Any chance of being able to summon a hauler AND a ship at the same time, for those of us dumb enough to want to try a merchant ship run solo?

Arialun
03-04-2015, 12:14 AM
The following questions is for Krazzyr, which I assume his position in Trion covers the Marketplace as well.

1. Will there be ever plan for a weekly or monthly discount sales for items sold in Marketplace? Primarily all those popular items such as Tax Certs, Appraisals, Mounts to name a few. I don't really think Trion will ever put a discount on Worker's Compensation, so I'll leave it out from the list. It doesn't have to be that long, make it like 24~48 hours discount sales at certain days in the week or month.

2. We have an option to purchase Patron for 3 months worth but that was a recurring subscription. Will there be a plan for letting us buy 3 months worth of Patron without the recurring subs option?

3. ArcheAge Youtube Channel and Steam page, both seems barely used until today. The Youtube channel was last updated 2 months ago, while Steam ... well, is it still relevant now?

What are Trion's plan to utilize the Youtube channel again?

jeffbenefiel
03-04-2015, 12:50 AM
Has Khrolan gotten any closer to whittling down his "ideas book" into something implementable in the short term, specifically the Archeum shortage? I offer the ideas proposed in this thread (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?168253-Khrolan-The-math-of-crafting) as supporting documentation that bold decisive action is needed, and soon. I think it would be better to work in reverse, establish a timeline you think reasonable for a diligent player to reach Delphinad level, having been in the game from release, and work out the drop rate from there given the nature of RNG and the tremendous amounts of failures that have to be Reforged.

Oh, and could you be more specific on what you mean by "stable marine environment" in regards to the holdup on releasing the Submarine, please explain.

Dwarfet
03-04-2015, 12:55 AM
is khrolan bae? and if so how bae is he?

Tricorn
03-04-2015, 01:03 AM
Exploration Rewards again! (No, I'm not talking about the removal of Nui Tears)

I'm talking about buffing up the current Exploration Rewards up from the "Oooh. Little fireworks and a system message" back to something like "You received 10 gold and a RNG Chest. Congratulations Explorer! And here's some fireworks and a system message"

Show the explorer player-base some love!

Archeage is a beautiful game with so much landscape content! Don't let it go to waste!

Show off the beauty of the game by encouraging more people to explore!

Also, do please consider to feedback to XL Games to increase the Quality of Life for Explorers as well, by including an "Exploration" Tab, to show which location we have already been, and all the places that we have yet to go!

Come on!

Christ
03-04-2015, 01:04 AM
when will we able to test out the fixed version of mirage donkey on PTS?

Myssy
03-04-2015, 01:26 AM
About Crimson lightning: you stated that he will be a new drop from hanure in some later patches. Will the old drop mount earthen roar be altered or upgradeable to this new mount?

AND could you pls say something to: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?167537-Quest-quot-Defeat-Morpheus!-quot-bugged
Its rly annoying trying it over and over again and dont get the damn morpheus hair....

Evilaxel
03-04-2015, 01:50 AM
Will u ever implement SAME faction race change? so that it does not have an effect on faction balances.

Example if Harani then race change = Ferian.

tradzhedy
03-04-2015, 02:53 AM
Hello Trion!
There were rumors that some Healing gear might be revealed in dungeons. Is there any progress in this or are the healers bound by the Delph Stone Cloth as a limit? (Not counting Ayanad at the moment)

Thank you.

AgetoAge
03-04-2015, 03:40 AM
Will it ever be possible to summon a land and a sea vehicles at the same time? As of right now you can only summon one at a time but if you are moving packs from a hauler to a merchant ship you will run the risk of someone might come by and jack your packs. Due to the fact where you first need to place all of the packs on the ground unsummon it than summon the merchant ship this leaves the pack unprotected also makes moving pack a lot harder.

erevos
03-04-2015, 03:56 AM
a) drops for healers PLZ!!!!
b) TIMBER COUPE any news ??
c) increase Labor ??

Rmyr
03-04-2015, 04:01 AM
Will the not so "neutral" guards be fixed for pirates? or atleast on Auroria?

Calmethar
03-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Q: How are we doing on lowering the Appraisal Certificates to a max. of one per sale?

Pinnochio
03-04-2015, 04:55 AM
Hey !!! :o

Q: In the 1.7 update, The black pearl is keeping any advantage against basic upgraded galeon or everyone will be able to create their own black pearl imitation with same stats but without farming the 55 fragments ? (that's a lot of work !!)

Please tell me i didn't spend 2month farming for nothing :D

Necromonicon
03-04-2015, 05:43 AM
I would like to see if it is possible to address the lack of daggers, scepters, and clubs in the game. These items are very limited at lvl 50 where you can get them and they are actually usefull at 50. Right now unless you craft them up to Magnificent or Epherium or spend a whole of gold to purchase them at this level off Auction House it is pointless to have one and still be effective. I would like to see implemented a New set of weapons for Hasla and Sea of Drowned Love as well other world boss drop locations potentially. In the case of Hasla with the Scepter for example you could farm a token called Integrity and give it similar stats to other Hasla weapons of the same levels. The potential for new class combos grow exponentially if these weapons were to introduced to us through Hasla. Now I understand obsidian weapons will have these available but a liitle to little to late in my opinion. but will more than likely try for one of these as they are going to be the new meta for dropped and crafted weapons in the game.

Heyas
03-04-2015, 06:30 AM
Question which a lot of people want to know:

When i regrade my T1 Obsidian to celestial, does it have a chance to go to divine when craft it to t2,t3,t4 and so on? If yes, how high is the chance?

Thank you

Toffin
03-04-2015, 07:10 AM
Properties on land and multiple islands that houses have been demolished rebuilt; east, west, pirates still have portals to, I thought if the property was sold, demo, or rebuilt that the port is no longer valid. Is this something wrong in the coding or reverted from the previous patch that took away all the ports?

Beckett151
03-04-2015, 08:00 AM
Can the drop rate on "Unidentified XX" Armor and Weapons, this can serve two purposes, put more armor in the hands of players, but also introduce another means to increase the amount of Archeum in economy with out having to inflate the amount that drops from coin purses.

Shakila
03-04-2015, 10:33 AM
Question: is it possible that you could put the dolphin in the loyalty store so that everyone can have a chance to get it? and how much loyalty token will put it for?

moufazin
03-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Any update on Archeum drops?

Eilios
03-04-2015, 10:45 AM
You want to fix the economy in the long run? Make all the costumes, mounts, etc. able to be traded.

I'll give an example: Tera. While there were a few bound things, nearly everything, whether from RNG boxes (yup, they had them too, but you had waaaaaaay more meaningful drops most of the time, ast least when I played) or directly from the cash shop, plus everything in an RNG box was available on the cash shop.

It baffles me on why either of these things isn't done already. Makes no sense.

totto
03-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Yeah, i was also wondering about the Timber Coupe... been a long wait now.

Also, will the Timber Coupe still be buyable with Vocation Badges? or will it be changed to gilda only?

Shakila
03-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Question: When is the level 55 update coming?

lothar
03-04-2015, 11:28 AM
Does this patch contains the Eternal Library Armor and Eternal Library Weapons?:confused: Thank u for your answer.

chuffy
03-04-2015, 11:32 AM
1 - Pegasus mount, coming to loyalty store? Or just RNG boxes, need to know whether to keep saving for something big!

2 - Archeum tree drop increase, it happened in KR when is it coming here? and are you moving the auroria water springs also?

3 - With the naval battle update, will there be different sorts of ships available? If so will they be bought with gildas?

Thanks and keep up the good work folks

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 11:33 AM
1. Is there any word on server merging or at least character transferring option coming soon.

As they said many times before, no on the Server Merges and not in the near future with Server Transfers.

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Would it be possible for intercontinental trade runs and fishing producing more gold? This would allow more incentive for people to move around in conflict zones and thus increase interaction between players.

Would cause Inflation.

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Exploration Rewards again! (No, I'm not talking about the removal of Nui Tears)

I'm talking about buffing up the current Exploration Rewards up from the "Oooh. Little fireworks and a system message" back to something like "You received 10 gold and a RNG Chest. Congratulations Explorer! And here's some fireworks and a system message"

Bots would do these repeatedly and cause Inflation.

Ishmila
03-04-2015, 11:49 AM
1) healer gear for heavy/ leather
this means sets with spirit + other combos , like stamina, or intelligence. maybe sets with bonus like healing +15% power etc.
2)more instant skills for other classes besides archers at 30+ range???? maybe limit archer range? or simply, give cast time for archer skills, or have them take MORE mana, so they cant spam as much.
3) looting still sketchy , any way to lock down mobs instead of big groups coming and kill stealing them even if you taged it first
4)knock down lock, when u get chained locked down for over 10 seconds, can there be a way to be immune to the same debuffs if hit within 5 seconds of eachother? or can we have some resistance builder, like stunned and next stun has 60% chance success, next stun 30% success, just players can actually do something besides getting CC locked and die before u can even do 1 skill. or if u take ANY damage it will break any CC

Janek
03-04-2015, 11:51 AM
1. if i remember correct some1 from Trion promised new 2 siege and new 2 Lords 'in first months of new year 2015"

so when? we have already march..and no info yet.
2. as some1 asked above.. Archeum trees - is possible to apply that fix on our eu/na servers? - it will solve problem with archeums

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 11:53 AM
a) drops for healers PLZ!!!!
b) TIMBER COUPE any news ??
c) increase Labor ??

For a) Its being talked about since we, The Community, have provided ideas about it. If you want to provide them more to work with, then go ahead and make a post about it. Would help them greatly.

For b) As they said before, between Secrets of Ayanad and Shipcraft (My way of calling it 1.7 ;D).

For c) As they said before, they won't be planning on changing this since they deem the 10/5 labor good enough and they removed the AFK kicker so you can keep your character online to get the 10 labor per 5 min instead of the 5 labor per 5 min.

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Hey !!! :o

Q: In the 1.7 update, The black pearl is keeping any advantage against basic upgraded galeon or everyone will be able to create their own black pearl imitation with same stats but without farming the 55 fragments ? (that's a lot of work !!)

Please tell me i didn't spend 2month farming for nothing :D

It's more Cosmetic then it is upgrade and any upgrades you can do to a Cutter or Junk, you can also do with a Black Pearl. So in short yes Black Pearl will remain in its position. But of course there's the Mega Galleon that gets released so yea ;)

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Question: is it possible that you could put the dolphin in the loyalty store so that everyone can have a chance to get it? and how much loyalty token will put it for?

Reason why they didn't and probably won't do this is that, unlike the Sloth Glider, there is a means of obtaining a Dolphin. If they were to make it in the Loyalty Shop, then it would stop a lot of players motivation to do Sea of Drowned Love.

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Question: When is the level 55 update coming?

As said in the Livestream, March 10, unless there's a problem needed to be fix.

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Yeah, i was also wondering about the Timber Coupe... been a long wait now.

Between Secrets of Ayanad and ShipCraft (My way of calling 1.7 ;D)

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 12:06 PM
1 - Pegasus mount, coming to loyalty store? Or just RNG boxes, need to know whether to keep saving for something big!

If they go with the availability of certain items are, then yes. Since there is no means of obtaining a Pegasus in-game (or real life) the second way of obtaining it will most likely be in Loyalty, the same as Sloth Glider. It won't be like Cyanfin because you do have the means of obtaining a Dolphin.

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 12:40 PM
1) For the beginning of the Secrets of Ayanad land rush, will you guys limit the amount of unbuilt property to 1 to allow more people to obtain land in Diamond Shores?

2) As they have it in the Market Place, is it possible to have the ability to see what you will look like and the stats overall from Armor in the Market Place?

3) Are you going to put Worker's Compensation in the General Merchant? Rumor has it that it's like that in Korea.

4) Some people I know are wondering if the thought of making taxes being gold again ever came into consideration? This would create a Gold Sink.

5) Does 9+10=21?

Quinnaria
03-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Hey Folks my Question is directed more towards the mechanics of the game itself. Its something that I and a few others that I have spoken to are rather annoyed with and it happens randomly.

Q. - Is there a possibility in the future (or now ^.^) to lock your UI Settings ( Quick bars , Mount , Pet etc .) and Chat Tabs ? More often than not we are having to reposition our bars after we have gotten them where we wanted them , and re organizing our chat boxes and filters. Is there any fix on this ? (FYI- this usually happens after a server crash , gods disconnected us or a maintenance)

Morkelb
03-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Khrolan, My question: if pre 1.2 was the age of crafting in Alpha was the absolute best we have ever seen it. The lets bring back what made this possible, the chest from fishing would be nice. Another option is would could let larceny effect drop rates, this works two fold one it makes larceny a viable as a skill for something other than just reducing the labor cost to open coin purses.

Khezz
03-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Here's my question: PvP!?

1) Over the last few weeks we've gotten responses about cross server PvP, and ranked arenas. I understand you're looking into the process of making parties possible for fives, but what about ranked fives? Key to the success of other games have been ranked and competitive teamwork gameplay.

2) Can you also talk about the matchmaking system when cross-server PvP comes out? Will their be hidden rating that places us in matches with someone equal to our skill / gear level?

4) Finally, can you give us a rundown of which patch these features should be released in (1v1 ranked, 5v5 ranked and team queue, and the ability to queue anywhere in the world of Archeage)? I'm really looking forward to competitive arenas and when these features are executed successfully, you will have me as a long time supporter of Trion.

I'm getting really tired of having to go to Growlgate as a pirate to queue for arenas!

MustBeMaxed
03-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Will you be advertising more to make more players come to archeage?

Cylonfrak
03-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Any specifics regarding the Timber Coupe changes? Like actual concrete examples beyond the mythical version of the Coupe that apparent defies the laws of physics, even thought a simple test in Mirage Isle shows those myths have taken on a bigger life than the actual truth of the matter.

Previous statements had indicated that XLgames was concerned that people were all taking the Timber Coupe in KR. Despite the tales, the car isn't Spiderman...it cannot scale sheer cliffs (although I don't doubt there are areas where maybe it can). I'm just concerned that they don't understand that the main reason is the game environment design just makes it the most logical choice. If the front wheels on the Apex or rear wheels on the Comet cannot touch the ground, the car is effectively a sitting duck. Any trade runs that involve stairs (ie, most of them) create issues for the Apex and Comet because of the previously mentioned issue if the car bottoms out on them. Also, cars like the Apex cannot handle semi-steep hills period. Even in Mirage Isle, if you try to drive a car up the paved road, the Apex gets stuck before the crest, while the Comet and Timber are able to make their way up the road. Clipping also presents less of an issue with the Coupe, as it has drive on both wheels and can provide opposite pull to get free. Also, let us not forget the abilities of the car. Jump is far more useful on the Coupe, as it allows you to either skip past player blockades or to get past objects that would cause a collision detection (ie, virtually everything from a tiny sapling to a tiny chicken cage).

IMO, the problem was never the cars, it was just the game environment's flaws making one car better able to surmount them. I know the chances of the actual game environment issues being fixed is slim (although collision detection would seem to maybe be the easiest to rectify), but honestly the best solution is for them to normalize the vehicles so they can equally deal with those environmental issues, especially considering the massive investment cost in creating the cars.

Shakila
03-04-2015, 02:19 PM
radiantshocker thankyou I needed to know that I have been wondering for a long time since then

Dalriaden
03-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Can you make the steering wheels of boats trophies mountable on your house or in the yard and display the owners name when you inspect it?

Ormagodon
03-04-2015, 02:27 PM
- Will we ever get the Korean animations for female Firran's?

- Loyalty Shop. Will we be seeing more high priced items/mounts/outfits? Answered VIA stream, thankyou!

- Will achievements be added? Answered VIA stream, thankyou!

- More titles for professions, some don't have any. Will they be implemented?

Jinsky
03-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Any specifics regarding the Timber Coupe changes? Like actual concrete examples beyond the mythical version of the Coupe that apparent defies the laws of physics, even thought a simple test in Mirage Isle shows those myths have taken on a bigger life than the actual truth of the matter.

Previous statements had indicated that XLgames was concerned that people were all taking the Timber Coupe in KR. Despite the tales, the car isn't Spiderman...it cannot scale sheer cliffs (although I don't doubt there are areas where maybe it can). I'm just concerned that they don't understand that the main reason is the game environment design just makes it the most logical choice. If the front wheels on the Apex or rear wheels on the Comet cannot touch the ground, the car is effectively a sitting duck. Any trade runs that involve stairs (ie, most of them) create issues for the Apex and Comet because of the previously mentioned issue if the car bottoms out on them. Also, cars like the Apex cannot handle semi-steep hills period. Even in Mirage Isle, if you try to drive a car up the paved road, the Apex gets stuck before the crest, while the Comet and Timber are able to make their way up the road. Clipping also presents less of an issue with the Coupe, as it has drive on both wheels and can provide opposite pull to get free. Also, let us not forget the abilities of the car. Jump is far more useful on the Coupe, as it allows you to either skip past player blockades or to get past objects that would cause a collision detection (ie, virtually everything from a tiny sapling to a tiny chicken cage).

IMO, the problem was never the cars, it was just the game environment's flaws making one car better able to surmount them. I know the chances of the actual game environment issues being fixed is slim (although collision detection would seem to maybe be the easiest to rectify), but honestly the best solution is for them to normalize the vehicles so they can equally deal with those environmental issues, especially considering the massive investment cost in creating the cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsP3UbZy6k4&feature=player_detailpage#t=200

Seems pretty broken to me...

Also...if you learn to drive better, you won't have that many issues.

alexojm
03-04-2015, 03:14 PM

I would like to add onto this question by asking if it is going to be an RNG box will the chances of actually getting the mount be higher than previous boxes as discussed in another Q&A or is it still too soon for that change?

Khensu of Ollo
03-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Archeage is all about working together either as a small group, guild or within a faction. Is it possible to set up a chat channel where you can invite friends, family, guild allies into which will make working together easier?

Aguria
03-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Since most of the Auroria Mobs are getting leveled up, is Serpentis also getting a level / difficulty enhancement or does it stay the same

Benedetta
03-04-2015, 06:17 PM
What happened to the Valentine's Day caption contest?

Madam
03-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Maybe combining the 4 metals Iron,copper,silver and Gold and a magic potion to make Archeum, then you could grind it into dust and have a chance to receive one of the three components,Moonlight,Sunlight or Starlight. Just a suggestion.

Also do you think in the future we will be able to dye our armor? It would make use of dyes and help the economy and personalize our toons.

Will bungalow's be expandable soon?

Eisenfuchs
03-04-2015, 07:54 PM
Hello Out there in AA

1.) Was Wondering if and when will be get the wonderful Two Story Thatch Farm house?

2.) Is there any guild support in game coming up in future patchs. IE
- Guild Bank
- Officer Chat
- Guild Announcement Pop Up
- Guild Mail System ie. in game mailing the whole guild.

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Khrolan, My question: if pre 1.2 was the age of crafting in Alpha was the absolute best we have ever seen it. The lets bring back what made this possible, the chest from fishing would be nice. Another option is would could let larceny effect drop rates, this works two fold one it makes larceny a viable as a skill for something other than just reducing the labor cost to open coin purses.

The problem with the Fishing Chest was that bots would fish these with an outrageous number of accounts and would end up inflating the Auction House with Archeum making it too cheap. That isn't the goal they want. Now your Idea on Larceny effecting Drop rates would be awesome and hopefully Trion speaks to XLGames about it.

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 08:10 PM
radiantshocker thankyou I needed to know that I have been wondering for a long time since then

Your welcome! I'll hopefully answer these repeated questions so people can make more unique question's. Which I'm seeing.

Hildgar
03-04-2015, 08:37 PM
I have an idea. I have been exploring the world and finding these little gems ( where you get firework animation and some blue text ), I do remember from alpha, you got nui tears from them. How about rewarding labor each time you find one of these little gems.

RadiantShocker
03-04-2015, 08:48 PM
I have an idea. I have been exploring the world and finding these little gems ( where you get firework animation and some blue text ), I do remember from alpha, you got nui tears from them. How about rewarding labor each time you find one of these little gems.

The thought is cool but honestly, what'd be the point?

Drask
03-04-2015, 10:28 PM
1. When will the corrupted animation or whatever it is that is causing fishing boat lag be addressed?

2. Give us a flying pig mount, and call it the PIGASUS

That is all.

Zengiar
03-04-2015, 10:33 PM
1. When will the corrupted animation or whatever it is that is causing fishing boat lag be addressed?

From the last livestream they have already confirmed

XL has recognized this as a bug, but they don’t know the current status of it.

kantashi
03-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Have you thought about fixing the Mirage Isle Donkey Glitch? If so what are you going to do about it?

adam101
03-05-2015, 12:18 AM
when will we get the obsidian weapons the ones in 1.7.2 there is not much point geting the obsidian bow in 1.7 it is bad so need to wait till 1.7.2 the obsidian bow with agility
this one http://archeagedatabase.net/ru/item/35556/ Ranged Weapon
Attack speed: 1.0
Durability: 159/159
Piercing damage : high
Done 337.3 ( 303 - 371)
agility 79
equipment
Critical ranged damage is increased by 10 %
additional effect
" Stunning Shot " further deals damage to enemies within 5 yards of the target

Poony
03-05-2015, 12:46 AM
- Any updates on experia plants being in the new build?

- Will there be any armor set drop in the Library? If yes, will they be on par with GHA? Serpentis?

Ubar
03-05-2015, 12:51 AM
when will we get the obsidian weapons the ones in 1.7.2 there is not much point geting the obsidian bow in 1.7 it is bad so need to wait till 1.7.2 the obsidian bow with agility
this one http://archeagedatabase.net/ru/item/35556/ Ranged Weapon
Attack speed: 1.0
Durability: 159/159
Piercing damage : high
Done 337.3 ( 303 - 371)
agility 79
equipment
Critical ranged damage is increased by 10 %
additional effect
" Stunning Shot " further deals damage to enemies within 5 yards of the target

a valid question , as stamina Obs.bows seem to offer much less than the rest (PvPwise).

Azurl
03-05-2015, 12:53 AM
What's the progress on the timber coupe?? I have all the materials for it rotting in a chest. I need it!

Also, what is the standing plan for archeum drops?

Siobhan
03-05-2015, 04:44 AM
1. Any word on adjusting appraisal certificates so that there can be a thriving real estate market instead of waiting for demos? Nobody wants to spend more than the value of their land just to attempt a sale.

2. Is there any talk of ridding yourselves of the 5-second demo timer? a human cannot hope to compete with a hacker/scripter with the timer in place.

3. So,, the area around the Library is PvP except for the tents, iirc... Is the area immediately near the entrances going to be protected from planting/spawning/blocking? I can see a lot of griefing on the horizon if they aren't.

4. I remember someone talking about housing areas are going to be safe at some point. Is this all housing areas or just the ones south of Auroria?

Thanks!

Shalille
03-05-2015, 05:02 AM
Has there been any progress from XL on getting the property tax scaling to work beyond 10 properties?

adam101
03-05-2015, 05:09 AM
i would like to know what obsidian weapons we are geting in this 1.7 and what we can get in 1.7.2 to see if it a wast of gold and time just to get a bad obsidian weapons. what obsidian weapons have you left out in this build in 1.7 and what will ge get 1.7.2 .....when will we see the http://archeagedatabase.net/ru/item/35556/ obsidian bow the better one for archery why did you not just give us all the obsidian weapons from the get go so we all have a fair pick of what we want and how we like to play obsidian weapons take a lot of gold to make so there no point in makeing a bad one . its the same with the sword you should of made it so we can make all of them or none of them

Rustysaw
03-05-2015, 06:56 AM
Mobs/monsters why dont drop any coins? (Gold, silver or bronze) Can u put in coins into mobs? and if not why not?

alexojm
03-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Mobs/monsters why dont drop any coins? (Gold, silver or bronze) Can u put in coins into mobs? and if not why not?

Some mobs will drop coin purses that come with some money and the potential for some useful crafting items. It is done this way as those purses require labor to open. It has to be done this way as this game is heavily economy based in comparison to other mmos meaning mobs cannot just drop money otherwise bots would be far more rampant than they are now and would cause the economy to be even worse.

Basically mobs straight up dropping money simply does not fit this game at all.

TechNique
03-05-2015, 09:47 AM
Wil dere be free stuf agen?

RadiantShocker
03-05-2015, 10:03 AM
i would like to know what obsidian weapons we are geting in this 1.7 and what we can get in 1.7.2 to see if it a wast of gold and time just to get a bad obsidian weapons. what obsidian weapons have you left out in this build in 1.7 and what will ge get 1.7.2 .....when will we see the http://archeagedatabase.net/ru/item/35556/ obsidian bow the better one for archery why did you not just give us all the obsidian weapons from the get go so we all have a fair pick of what we want and how we like to play obsidian weapons take a lot of gold to make so there no point in makeing a bad one . its the same with the sword you should of made it so we can make all of them or none of them

The want to see different Classes being used. So for now the Obsidian's that we'll see are meant for Classes you haven't seen or heard of yet. Experiment things out ;)

RadiantShocker
03-05-2015, 10:05 AM
Wil dere be free stuf agen?

At the end of every Live Stream they reward a handful of viewers (Picked Via RNG) with gifts that are worth to be there for. So watch every Live Stream and keep yourself and your Guild informed ;)

BatPikachu
03-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Are you doing anything for healers? If so, what exactly? If not, please tell us why and when you will be showing healers some love. Thank you, Trion, keep up the good work.

(PS: MY suggestion: Change the strength on Sunset Plate to Spirit and watch it turn from the most hated crafted armour to one of the most desirable)

Thestonery
03-05-2015, 11:02 AM
I have noticed a number of questions geared toward moving more players into the dangerous areas of the map including the seas, and I speculate that this is for PVP reasons only.

But have you considered that not everyone WANTS to PVP? I know I got tired of being killed, having my pack taken, losing Honor points, being harassed all because I do not posses the physical skills to combat PVP style and will never gain them. As such, I contend myself with Crafting and the occasional Dungeon.

Open World exploration and Crafting can be a viable branch to ArcheAge (and potentially keep or bring back more players) if they were treated with the same zeal and gusto as is the drops for bigger better weapons and armor in order to PVP with. Not everyone has to be a warrior, you still need farmers and craftsmen to keep the world in balance.

1. Can there be a Crafters Dungeon or zone of Mobs where the drops are craft related, ie. Charcoal, Salt stabalizers, Archeum drops etc? Perhaps you may need to craft a time based "contraption" (think fishing pole) that can only be used in this particular dungeon or zone to defeat the Mob and gain your drop items. Multi-level, multi-contraption dungeon, even a multi-person area etc. Crafters can 'grind' for there stuff just as a warrior does but it has to be there for us to grind.

2. Can we get more crafting designs of items that can be sold on the Auction House? Ie. Battle Gear for pets and mounts, Wardrobe Sets, a mechanical mount, and for in-home use a statuary Nui Goddess to change your skill sets, a Whetstone to sharpen and repair your weapons, a Stichintime to repair your armor, a portable Seed/Sapling/Livestock contraption, Mount or other vehicle skin, just to name a few.

3. I have 50k in Carpentry and did not select the next level of advancement as there are no more designs that require a higher level. Will there be more designs added above 50k proficiency in this Skill?

4. Will we be getting a more advanced Guild support system? Ie, a guild warehouse with limit controls, change the Guild use to include placing your own item in a "Guild Use" home and be able to use it (bed, trunk etc). This can be for Manor and above sized homes.

5. Since the Tuesday update, I have seen an increase in Gold Spam in my mail box. Did someone pull the Filter Cork?

Shakila
03-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Question: Is it possible that you could put in guild alliances with other guilds? and are you going to fix the bugs on the fishing boats and the merchants ships cause people keep on falling through

Mpak
03-05-2015, 12:14 PM
I have a question about Lord's Coin costumes.

They will receive the stats bonuses back or not?

Some peoples says YES others NO.

plasma
03-05-2015, 12:41 PM
@ Krolan @Scapes

Archeum fix

1 : Make the mobs from the crimson rift drop archeum dust/shards/crystal/essence :

Infantrymen and Archers = dust
Crimson Army Soldiers and Reserves = shards
Crimson Army Commanders and Spearmen = crystals
Hounds = essences

More incentive to pvp over those rift = higher competition = fun

2. Reintroduce Waterlogged boxes.
Using "but bots qq" as an excuse not to reintroduce them is not an option. You have done a pretty good job so far at hunting them down

Shakila
03-05-2015, 01:36 PM
I like that idea, also make it so that mysterious garden powder drops on mobs in hasla while your farming for the tokens you need for weapons

erikbreau
03-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Will there be changes in upcoming updates to the 'randomness' of the crafting system currently in place?
As it stands now, when I craft anything above level 40, it gives me a random result (ex: Sunset, Lake, Quake, etc). And you know what, that's fine, I have come to accept it.... but to add to that and make only ONE of the random kinds (for example, in plate, only QUAKE) upgradable to the next level, is a bit much. Add to that the rarity and complexity of materials that not everyone may have access to, and it seem to me that you are favoring some players and their style of play, over others.
I would humbly suggest that instead of making it that only ONE kind can be upgraded, make them all useable, but keep the random factor to demonstrate the unpredictability of magic crafting. Either that or make it so that we can buy something in the market or add optional materials so as to make the type selectable! Something! My entire guild has stopped crafting, selling in the AH or even farming/selling mats for crafting because it just makes more sense to grind the crap out of Hasla or do GHA... give crafters some options back, allow them to show off what they made and be proud of it ... not all of us are interested in spending all our time in Hasla and GHA over and over, and over.... and over.... and over...... lol

erikbreau
03-05-2015, 01:45 PM
I have noticed a number of questions geared toward moving more players into the dangerous areas of the map including the seas, and I speculate that this is for PVP reasons only.

But have you considered that not everyone WANTS to PVP? I know I got tired of being killed, having my pack taken, losing Honor points, being harassed all because I do not posses the physical skills to combat PVP style and will never gain them. As such, I contend myself with Crafting and the occasional Dungeon.

Open World exploration and Crafting can be a viable branch to ArcheAge (and potentially keep or bring back more players) if they were treated with the same zeal and gusto as is the drops for bigger better weapons and armor in order to PVP with. Not everyone has to be a warrior, you still need farmers and craftsmen to keep the world in balance.

1. Can there be a Crafters Dungeon or zone of Mobs where the drops are craft related, ie. Charcoal, Salt stabalizers, Archeum drops etc? Perhaps you may need to craft a time based "contraption" (think fishing pole) that can only be used in this particular dungeon or zone to defeat the Mob and gain your drop items. Multi-level, multi-contraption dungeon, even a multi-person area etc. Crafters can 'grind' for there stuff just as a warrior does but it has to be there for us to grind.

2. Can we get more crafting designs of items that can be sold on the Auction House? Ie. Battle Gear for pets and mounts, Wardrobe Sets, a mechanical mount, and for in-home use a statuary Nui Goddess to change your skill sets, a Whetstone to sharpen and repair your weapons, a Stichintime to repair your armor, a portable Seed/Sapling/Livestock contraption, Mount or other vehicle skin, just to name a few.

3. I have 50k in Carpentry and did not select the next level of advancement as there are no more designs that require a higher level. Will there be more designs added above 50k proficiency in this Skill?

4. Will we be getting a more advanced Guild support system? Ie, a guild warehouse with limit controls, change the Guild use to include placing your own item in a "Guild Use" home and be able to use it (bed, trunk etc). This can be for Manor and above sized homes.

5. Since the Tuesday update, I have seen an increase in Gold Spam in my mail box. Did someone pull the Filter Cork?

All excellent points!

Dracallis
03-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Q: Will Songcraft's Ode to Recovery ever get it's mana regen ability back? Even if it is as low as flute level recovery or even half that would be better than nothing.

Rant: Myself as a dedicated Cleric, raid support is my lifeline but during long fights, say Crimson Rift, when everyone is out of mana and can't keep up the dps I get healing aggro and pretty much die instantly to the 30+ mobs that target me for healing a few guys for 250 hp. I don't think every single person wants to have to have baleful recharge, painful recharge, or meditation just to attempt to upkeep mana.

boochan
03-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Q : When will we able to pay taxes in advance? :o

Telekawhatsi
03-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Q Is there any word on the unbinding cash shop item as of yet and what would this apply to costumes , mounts , possibly haulers / cars etc ?

Q with the servers pop getting more stable and DDos attacks / restarts etc is there any plan to make pvp zones start higher than tension 1 , it really can be a pain to get packs out of Rook / Windscour all week not having the zones flip

Michael Vanity
03-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Is there going to be a fix for the Dolphin Mount speed?

I dont mind paying for things I want, But man I was excited when I heard dolphins were implemented and I got on to a dissapointing 5.5 MS

I have every special mount that comes from the chest. And my Carrot dash is faster than my poor dolphin.

I sudjest adding equip slots or increaseing the movement speed to at least 8MS and 12ms using the buff.

After all these were Dahutas choice of transportation and I doubt the Goddess of the Seas was floating around on blow up dolphins. Come On! I spent $300 to get this mount.

And to date ive spent about $3000 on the Archeage Store, Maybe more. And 1500 On Archeum Starter Packs. Almost $5000. Please Please Please do something from a loyal paying player to the archeage team.

MLCHAEL Thats Michael with an L instead of an I
Aranzeb Server
Faction Nuia

Maraboo
03-05-2015, 03:54 PM
I see costumes being added to Cash & Loyalty shops. Any plans to adding these types of items to Mirage Island vendors as well to give us new crafting goals?

Maraboo
03-05-2015, 03:59 PM
If you are down on numbers in Halcyona, there is no incentive to stick the battle out. You dont gain honor in leech mode, but you certainly lose it when you die again to the Zerg. Are there any plans to give players on the losing side incentive to fight things out?

Draylon
03-05-2015, 04:06 PM
Now that the AFK-Kick timer is gone, a lot more people are AFKing.

Is it possible to get an <Away> Marker for Guild List and Friend list when someone is <Away>?

It would be something that is simple, but immensely useful.

Wgdeath
03-05-2015, 04:09 PM
@Khrolan

Mirage Donkey

What is the reasoning behind allowing people to purchase something for the express purpose of abusing a broken game mechanic and then refunding the cost when the mechanic is fixed?

Allowing users to have a distinct advantage over other players while paying nothing in return.

There was a recent thread where you reversed your decision to grant a player their land back after abusing the system and yet the choice made with the mirage donkey directly conflicts with your stance.

I did not purchase the mirage donkey because it was explicitly stated that the broken mechanic would be fixed and I did not want to spend the loyalty but you are now telling me that I can purchase it even if it is bugged and you will refund the cost once a patch is released that will fix the broken mechanic.

So why are certain player allowed to abuse game mechanics and still receive a refund while others are have everything removed from there account? I see no consistency other then who creates the biggest thread.

Jinsky
03-05-2015, 04:28 PM
@Khrolan

Mirage Donkey

What is the reasoning behind allowing people to purchase something for the express purpose of abusing a broken game mechanic and then refunding the cost when the mechanic is fixed?

Allowing users to have a distinct advantage over other players while paying nothing in return.

There was a recent thread where you reversed your decision to grant a player their land back after abusing the system and yet the choice made with the mirage donkey directly conflicts with your stance.

I did not purchase the mirage donkey because it was explicitly stated that the broken mechanic would be fixed and I did not want to spend the loyalty but you are now telling me that I can purchase it even if it is bugged and you will refund the cost once a patch is released that will fix the broken mechanic.

So why are certain player allowed to abuse game mechanics and still receive a refund while others are have everything removed from there account? I see no consistency other then who creates the biggest thread.

^ This.

Is this the stance the company is taking regarding people abusing exploits in game? I could understand if they requested a refund a week or maybe two weeks after. But requesting a refund months after only when a fix is on the horizon? Does Trion support people abusing bugs and unintended gameplay without even a slap on the wrist?

Submitting request:

I recently read that in the next patch the Mirage Donkey is going to lose it's ability to strafe and run backwards quickly which wearing a pack. Because this is the whole reason I bough this item, can I get my loyalty refunded. I have no interested in owning a mirage donkey without it's backwards speed ability.

My god, you got the best/fastest donkey in the game now. It goes backwards with a pack on faster then other months can move forward without a pack. It's awesome! DOn't come here and try to remind them to fix it.

^ This guy. Purchased Mirage Donkey solely to exploit it's bug and you're granting a refund to him? It feels like you're penalizing players for playing legitimately. It already feels like this game is full of cheaters (botters, modders, exploiters and hackers), and this is their stance on people abusing an unintended gameplay mechanic.

Heck, they haven't even tried the fixed Mirage Donkey and already want to have it refunded. They had no intention of using it normally.

Shakila
03-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Question: When is the Fishing contest in Mirage Isle because I've always want to do it and its never ever going

okunhardt
03-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Will you be allowing server transfers or be merging servers anytime in the future?

Shakila
03-05-2015, 05:05 PM
some of the severs are dying and I would like to know if your going to merge severs or transfer the whole account to another sever

priceyknight
03-05-2015, 05:19 PM
you previously stated that you cannot save the current state that a zone is, but would it be easier to possibly randomize the state it's in after a restart so that it could be anywhere between state 1 and peace, as this would make things more easier as the servers could suddenly come up and ynystere is in peace or sandeep is in war and suddenly people are rushing to start moving packs, and it give other people who log on at time s a chance to get in on those peace time when they change when they're offline.

Malabian
03-05-2015, 06:34 PM
--Is there any plan out there to include formal alliances? Some of us like our smaller guilds for day to day stuff, but would like to have alliances with 2-5 other guilds for world events.
--Can we have the Teleport Book orgainzable? Alphabetically, by Region, by Continent? Right now it is by when we discovered it and I don't ever plan on using Elf Starting Zone again...

Weylenn
03-05-2015, 08:02 PM
1) Are there any plans for more "Bloodstock" animals? e.g bloodstock snowlions, leomorphs, ect.. I want a fast snowlion, but the mirage snowlion is kind of not-very-pretty looking, and + it costs credits. I think adding more would be interesting. ( Imagine, tabby snowlions! Tuxedo snowlions! Tortoiseshell snowlions! )

2 ) Are there any plans for the addition of more skintones? I wanted to create a specific character but i couldn't due to the fact that their skin tone was missing. =(

Thank you in advance if this is replied to!

Chuck Zitto
03-05-2015, 08:10 PM
Any chance we can get the archeum tree fix without having to wait for many many months for the 1.7 patches where it is already fixed in the korean version and drops way way more dust and shards then now.

Fiain
03-05-2015, 08:26 PM
Any news on the caption contest? You said you'd give it to us by late last week early this week.. Thursday night is not early in the week, guys! :P

But really. Any ETA would rock! :D

Barb
03-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Are we EVER going to get a decent costume for female characters? Like one with an actual shirt that isn't missing most of the front, and long flowing pants? Or even better, the sort of mage's robes that inspire respect in opponents?

I think you are missing the chance to make a lot of money off the cash shop by not having any appropriate clothing for females, not to mention the chance for a great loyalty sink. I wouldn't spend a cent on anything I've seen so far.

Powerz
03-05-2015, 08:42 PM
Why didn't Khrolan accept my friend request on Facebook?

somename
03-05-2015, 10:05 PM
Is the appraisal certificate change coming soon?

Baalath
03-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Archeum drops! We have all seen videos of people opening 500-1000 librarian's pouches to get anywhere between 1-5 archeum only. This is horrible considering how much labor it costs to open them. Can we expect a significant increase in droprates?

ArchonT
03-06-2015, 12:23 AM
1) In Reddit, there is a big thread regarding an Aranzeb guild (Wicked) selling their castle for real money ($2.5k lol). Apparently some of the ex-Wicked (Step Down) guild member has already reported but have received an automated response, just wondering if you guys are able to provide some more info on if the investigation is ongoing or is there any punishment handed out. There was a forum thread about it, but it was deleted by moderator soon after (http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2xqs07/how_to_buy_a_castle_aranzeb/ - if Scapes need the link).

2) I understand that Submarine is not out, and won't be out until after 1.7 patch. But will you guys be able to tell us how many gilda stars it will required, so people can start grinding for the necessary gilda stars (or even mats if you can provide them). Some database is saying 250, but I would want to confirm with you guys.

3) I have noticed that some people have been putting their gazebo farms in the pumpkin patch (gweo/solzreed) area, is this working as intended? If not, is there any plan to remove these 24x24 farms?

4) Pancakes or Cookies. And, what kind.

Samhain
03-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Hello! I am wondering if the patron/labor system will be changed in the near future to something that is more suitable for all users..

Perhaps an increased rate of labor gain
Or perhaps an increase of total labor?

Will f2p players have more benefits?
Also! Will crafting be nerfed?
It'd be way more fun if crafting was less expensive ... ie: crafting armor?

Kass
03-06-2015, 01:34 AM
Are there any plans to enhance the guild management tools ingame? Things such as an motd, sorting by columns, the ability to add guild notes, an officer only channel, etc.

Shalille
03-06-2015, 01:46 AM
For the launch of diamond shores, will the zone be at PVP stage 1, as normal after a server reset. Have you considered all the implications of this regarding the land rush ?
This will be the first ever time that this zone will be launched with PVP enabled, was never done in Korea, so beware of unintended consequences....

Have you considered changing it to peace mode period for the launch, so that the initial land rush wont be dominated by the stronger factions or guilds.

For some servers with very weak factions, they may be simply unable to get anywhere near the housing zone until after the dominant faction claims it all.

Zengiar
03-06-2015, 02:00 AM
What I think many of us now want answered is

Why are you encouraging us to exploit by refunding loyalty tokens to players who admitted they only wanted the Mirage Donkey so they could exploit the speeds it was going at?

Bunnyleptic
03-06-2015, 02:11 AM
I have a question in form of a suggestion:

Can you reward farmers with nice things such as mounts too, instead of rewarding only pvp players with Honor points and cool things they can buy with those points (such as Thunder Dash)?

Because Vocation Badges merchant doesn't give anything cool for farmers, but Honor merchant does for pvp players.

So my suggestion is:

Put also 2 or 3 mounts (Mirage Bjorn?) in Vocation Badges merchant, so people who are more dedicated to farming (instead of pvp) can have cool mounts too.

Would this be possible??

Rouko
03-06-2015, 02:22 AM
Nothing really super important but i was wondering,
What happened to AA back to steam?
And also same question goes for a skill queue system since apprently we got borderless and other stuff now

Calmethar
03-06-2015, 03:05 AM
Q2: Same offline/online Labor regen for patrons coming?

Q3: Any interest in giving players more incentive to participate in e.g. the Halcyona wars? By e.g. upping the Honor gain in the zone during the event, or adding rewards based on amount of participation.

Q4: Any interest in removing the RNG factor in grinds such as Halcyona? And e.g. leaving it as something for players to choose actively as with some crafting skills (like a lottery to choose if you wish to, not something to be forced into if you want a specific BiS item within the game)?

Q5: Would you consider asking XL for additional e.g. Hasla weapons and Karkasse jewelry, as in stamina rings, earrings and necklace and 1-handed healer and magic attack weapons?

Tsushiro
03-06-2015, 03:59 AM
Simple question; Will there be any improvements to guilds?

Such as guild house functions of certain ranks can access specific things, Auctioneer and tutor access, improvements to the ranking system, along with maybe a guild bulletin board. Simple things that could improve the guild quality of life within guilds! :D

There was a very detailed suggestion list on another thread that I feel would make guilds more interactive, I just listed a few as examples. Hope to hear from you tonight :)

Nifnak
03-06-2015, 05:02 AM
Welcome. Is there a way to lock the animal Skills.
That they do not remain attached to the mouse,
when i press skill button with mouse.

LonelyPengoo
03-06-2015, 05:30 AM
I would love to have this question answered ;O

On the Archeage database there are quests for lvl 50+ that are to be obtained from the NPC's in Exeloch and the other Auroria zones that would help us level up.My question is why are these quests not implemented and we are left with farming as our only lvl 55 leveling up option?What was the reason behind that?

crowbar
03-06-2015, 05:33 AM
what will you do about bots since they cant be reported anymore.

mikroman
03-06-2015, 05:40 AM
Q: Any plan to "fix" the Proven Warrior Necklace craft?
There are only 2 exits:
- low chance upgrade
- high chance fail and back to lvl 4 necklace
No "minor fail"/"no change" and "1-2 lvl back". All fail is "back to lvl 4 crap medal".

Voluntaris
03-06-2015, 07:13 AM
Q2: Same offline/online Labor regen for patrons coming?

This has been answered by Trion countless times:

NO

AjuntaPall316
03-06-2015, 07:31 AM
1) Customized crest - Any chance we could see shields, and more items, with ability to stamp our custom crest on it?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JKTjeIBXvfY/UEdSI-hocaI/AAAAAAAADPY/8_imhsb5LpE/s1600/House+Targaryen.jpg

2) More equipment support dye?

3) More Decor items?

Poony
03-06-2015, 07:49 AM
- Are you going to fix the incompatibility issues HackShield is causing to our systems?

- Are you going to improve the DirectX problems? Some people with high-end machines are running the game on DirectX 9 because it works better than on Direct X 11?... And DirectX 12 soon to be released…

Takara
03-06-2015, 07:56 AM
Will there be a new equipment set with the update ?
Something you can obtain with a 5 player party at the library ??

will it be easier to craft the gear needed for ayanad set (later when it will be in game) ?

Shakila
03-06-2015, 08:46 AM
i really like this idea I farm way more than pvp and I think that is a very good Idea

Necrodeemus
03-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Question 1 - You limit us to characters per account, You stifle Character deletion, there are serious population issues and a mass demand for server/character transfer, with this all this in mind, please make "ALL UNTRADEBLE ITEMS" tradable between owner account characters (even if this involved delayed transfer/some sort of cash shop UPS mail system certificate). NO ONE benefits accept the account holder. You will provide so many options to so many people without sacrificing anything. Especially on cash shop items. (Hell make a special chest that can hold X amount of items that can be transferred to a character on same account)

Question 2 - Any chance you could create a delay on ability to place buildings in diamond shores 24 hours after the patch is up and running to avoid Aurouria 2.0

Question 3 - What is the reasoning that there is no Gold/Resource/Guilda vendors on Arouria? (It makes no logical sense that a land far away does not have vendors that would pay me for my goods I transport there) Adding these to these lands would suddenly make 30% of the land in this game worth a damn, it would reintroduce Ocean PVP which is missing from a serious amount of servers, It would give the opportunity for more people to have land, it would allow people to make larders (why the hell cant I make a larder here?) Would it Be too OP ? No, that's a long trip on a merchant and a lot of 50 1* mobs to navigate and a lot of pvp zones.. ( I am not asking for extra gold due to distance, just the ability to make stuff and transport it)

Offski
03-06-2015, 09:22 AM
3 questions

1.Is there any way to make healers auto bloodlust when they heal a bloodlusted player or be unable to heal bloodlusted players unless bloodlusted themselves, the current system is a bit ludicrous.

2.Also can the rewards from honor be looked at, especially the 10 day duration on cloaks (45 days would be alot fairer), some classes can cc someone until someone is dead which makes the cloaks essential to most forms of pvp. At present a lot of people are having to do pve dungeons to get essential items, such as the ring, surely the items required for the ring should be available to people who want to focus on pvp rather than sit in serpentis for hours on end.

3.Finally although I doubt this will happen, could you reduce the honor from rifts, I feel the honor reward from a rift far outways the effort put in, when compared to what is received in war zones. This means a large proportion of the player base do not have to pvp to get the pvp reward honor. Ultimately this has lead to empty war zones, and a complete lack of pvp between factions. An example is that once halcyona is over few remain to fight. I believe I am on the second largest server in EU yet most nights there are simply no fights to be found. So please make people earn their honor, not complete a pve event to get the reward.

Please also put a link to the recording of the livestream on the forums for us Europeans, thank you.

williamcaw
03-06-2015, 09:57 AM
what is the difference from in house streaming to out side streaming

when will the Archage message boards get a update for the autocorrect

and remember Archage rooks

Kaliex
03-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Big fan of Arche Age but also curious as to what will be done with the housing? I have heard a lot of horror stories of bots taking residential areas quickly and also players lagging servers out due to a mass amount of portals being spawned to chunk players into the launcher and having to log back in just to miss 1 little speck of land they COULD have had. Is there any hope for players to attain land with out having to be mass clicking the play button just to sign in and not have claim or bots being taken care of as far as automatically land grabbing everything? :)

Eilios
03-06-2015, 10:20 AM

The thought is cool but honestly, what'd be the point?

They actually said in alpha they were in talkings with XL on what they would do to replace the Nui Tears, and that the Tears would be replaced. At one point I believe they even said they had something, and we'd really like it, then pooof, nothing as usual.

1. What happened to replacing Nui Tears as exploration rewards? What was the idea you guys had that just disappeared? When/what will be replacing it? It's been months and months now...

2. CAN YOU PLEASE HAVE XL FIX THE BUG WHERE YOU CAN'T CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER OF A GUILD RANK? This has been here since April 2014, and I'm willing to bet before that. No one's every commented on this, and it's been reported multiple times since April 2014...

3. Can you please be clear and let us know if there is any rarity cap on obsidian weapons? Is there a rarity max per tier (e.g. t1 can't go past heroic, t3 can't go past unique) and/or is there a rarity cap overall (e.g. none of the weapons can get past divine). That's a lot to waste live on something that can't be obtained...

4. Anything on player factions? I'll always ask.

5. What preventative measures have you taken to ensure Tuesday does not end up like when Auroria was released?

6. This question gets asked like crazy, but we need more guild features. This game heavily relies on guilds, but it has little to no features. Chest settings, house settings, item settings; they've all been requested. You guys said you have a big update style thing coming, but can't say anything just yet. I, and I believe many more, think it is way past time to hear about it. Let us know something, please!

7. Like many have asked, what happened to the photo caption contest? This is the kind of things that constantly rotate with Trion; You guys talk to us, give us info, then disappear. Rinse and repeat. You really shouldn't just "forget" about your own forum events, and please don't take that personal, but it's been this kind of thing since alpha. Khro even you got more silent...

8. Can you please make the auction license tradeable? I'm dumb, and I've bought it twice now by accident as patron instead of the appraisal cert. Should be tradeable anyways for free players.

9. Building off of #8... Why don't you guys take a note from En Masse Entertainment? They have RNG boxes, but like 90% of the stuff is tradeable to sell or trade in-game after purchase. The boxes drop more meaningful things. Please take note of what works with the like #2 free MMORPG still in NA and adjust what you're doing. No one here likes it and constantly complains about it for a reason.

10. Along with #9 kinda, please take into account with XL from Tera, once again, on RNG rarity. In Tera you had to masterwork things up to +12, and it was a very, very crappy experience to get items that didn't drop well to do it and fail. I failed over 500 times and that wasn't even all my gear. They had to dumb it down, as they were losing customers. Don't reach that point, fix it before then, please.

11. The PvP flagging needs to be fixed bad, because it severely hinders intercontinental trades for crafting materials. On freedich, you can defend yourself and your group. Anywhere else where you turn in for crafting materials, you can just get picked off one by one and watch all your friends lose their packs. It's stupid, and would make a lot more activity if this didn't happen. I don't know why this isn't a top priority, especially with 1.7 coming soon enough.

My points rarely get touched on, but hey, I guess I'll keep trying. :/

P.S.
I don't like Tera more. I'm just making a point and what is now a successful game that has similar aspects in terms of cash shop boxes and costumes and how they've made it work.

Leila
03-06-2015, 10:30 AM
will we get marriage system or titles (would be nice)
what about more titles?!?!
un-fuse system?
more costumes?

quickinfi
03-06-2015, 10:41 AM
Question 1: Any chance to put Healer in Bloodlust mode when they are healing a Bloodlusted Player? We should be able to defend us without having to Bloodlust to kill a healer.

Question 2: Can you please lower the Honor from Rifts? It's ridiculous that the main way of getting honor is doing some PVE crap, or can you increase the honor from PVP?

Nocturnechaos
03-06-2015, 10:57 AM
to help lower the extreme prices of archeum how about allowing evenstones to deconstruct gear that normally cant be deconstructed like lower grade GHA gear that alot of ppl dont even roll for anymore

Nocturnechaos
03-06-2015, 11:08 AM
what are you going to do about the huge imbalance in different types of fighting

like how a melee can jump a long range and knock someone down and just beat on them why they cant do anything a melee shouldent be able to easily kill a mage it should be melee>ranger>mage>melee

which is broken by long range jumping to knock someone down and then being able to run in circles since most spells fail if the target walks behind you while casting also being rapidly hit makes it nearly impossible to get a cast out

Nocturnechaos
03-06-2015, 11:09 AM
how about making things like insulating lens instead of a fixed amount they are based on int

maybe 6-7 dmg absorbed before breaking per int and around 3 defense per int so the shield lasts alot longer for mages that need phys def

Nocturnechaos
03-06-2015, 11:28 AM
i know there is suppose to be some money sinks but the auction houses fees and cut of the sale is a bit high it would be nice if it was lowered alot so ppl can make profits/lower prices of stuff like i see some people selling stuff at a loss to the material cost

Nocturnechaos
03-06-2015, 11:35 AM
ever thought about adding the ability for higher grade weapons to be tempered more then 1 time like
crude-grand = 1 temper
rare-heroic = 2 tempers
unique-divine = 3 tempers
epic+ = 4 tempers

so people will need to keep trying to get the best

like lets say you want to temper your divine weapon so you get 3 instead of 1 so you dont just keep trying to get that 109% boost you want 109% then 109% then 109% like nobody wants a 103 103 103

Shakila
03-06-2015, 12:03 PM
Q. do you think that you could put waterlogged boxes back into the game cause the first time I played this game I wanted to see what the waterlogged boxes looked like?

Linc
03-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Not sure if this has been answered, but now that the Divine Gifts are gone. When will the Commemorative Event be gone, on Tuesday? I need to know if I should grind labor for the last few skills.

Mozam
03-06-2015, 12:12 PM
Q: Any plans to change the way handicraft works in 1.7 such that accessory crafting is less RNG intensive like other crafts that produce wearables? (Last week you said you didn't know. Have you learned anything more about this?)

Thanks!

Ormagodon
03-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Is there going to be a fix for the Dolphin Mount speed?

I dont mind paying for things I want, But man I was excited when I heard dolphins were implemented and I got on to a dissapointing 5.5 MS

I have every special mount that comes from the chest. And my Carrot dash is faster than my poor dolphin.

I sudjest adding equip slots or increaseing the movement speed to at least 8MS and 12ms using the buff.

After all these were Dahutas choice of transportation and I doubt the Goddess of the Seas was floating around on blow up dolphins. Come On! I spent $300 to get this mount.

And to date ive spent about $3000 on the Archeage Store, Maybe more. And 1500 On Archeum Starter Packs. Almost $5000. Please Please Please do something from a loyal paying player to the archeage team.

MLCHAEL Thats Michael with an L instead of an I
Aranzeb Server
Faction Nuia

XL games and AA LOVES you. haha, wanna pay my rent while your at it?

Silentravin
03-06-2015, 12:28 PM
So as of right now pvp mainly happens out on the water or in the housing area and you can really only get good ocean pvp if you have people working together so if you want good solo or duo vs pvp you go to housing areas....

Its rumored that pvp in housing areas will be taken away in an up coming patch....any confirmation on this and what is the reasoning behind this?

smitty19903
03-06-2015, 12:28 PM
i have a few points i would like to know about

1. the "A" word. what about putting archeum traders as resource traders in auroria?

2. guild system improvements. i know you guys have had a lot of discussion about this in guilds with things like message boards for the entire guild, but what about an alliance system where we can more easily communicate and work with other guilds?

3. the mailing system. this system sooo badly needs the ability to choose multiple recipients for the same mail, and the max characters needs a pretty big boost.

Lockless
03-06-2015, 12:29 PM
Q: Can we get an update on what Trion / XL Games' plans are in regards to equalizing Plate armor so that it is just as desirable for pvp as Leather and Cloth? Cloth as High MDef and low PDef, Leather has Medium Mdef and Pdef, and Plate has High Pdef and NO Mdef. It would be nice to be able to play a tank class wearing plate and NOT have to itemize all of the jewelery and lunastone slots with Mdef like Cloth and Leather wearers get to enjoy.

Ormagodon
03-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Q. do you think that you could put waterlogged boxes back into the game cause the first time I played this game I wanted to see what the waterlogged boxes looked like?

They were removed because people were doing nothing but farming them 24/7, doubt we will see them in game again.

Reaperr
03-06-2015, 12:34 PM
Can you please elaborate on the lucky sunpoints and moonpoints that will be available via loyalty tokens, as in when we will see them there and a general price range you have in mind for them right now.

Carlton
03-06-2015, 12:45 PM
How much do you charge for twitch chat unbans?

Shananuga
03-06-2015, 12:56 PM
Last stream answered already a lot of my questions :)

But of course my curiosity is endless so here are some more questions that I've been wondering about.

1. Is it possible to make vehicles/ships tradeable like houses?
2. Any chances that GM's will make some events on live like on PTS (Races/Killcount/caputre the gm etc)
3. Is Khrolan having fun at PAX? :) No chance for me to go there as a german college student :P

Virtueldragon
03-06-2015, 01:04 PM
My Questions:

1. When will the Timber Coupe Design come back?
2. Will there be in the future a Airship Design to conquer and battle in the sky?
3. In future, will there be underwater cities and traderuns with submarienes?

Shakila
03-06-2015, 01:05 PM
They were removed because people were doing nothing but farming them 24/7, doubt we will see them in game again.

well I never got a chance at getting one or seeing it

Bandito
03-06-2015, 01:05 PM
In game gaming tables where up to 5 players can play poker... a table that can be installed in say...a guild house. Sit around and relax.

Actually have some news on siege fixes....

Bandito
03-06-2015, 01:08 PM
Fix housing so aoe damage doesn't get thru...

Seppia Eronai
03-06-2015, 01:12 PM
Question 1 - You limit us to characters per account, You stifle Character deletion, there are serious population issues and a mass demand for server/character transfer, with this all this in mind, please make "ALL UNTRADEBLE ITEMS" tradable between owner account characters (even if this involved delayed transfer/some sort of cash shop UPS mail system certificate). NO ONE benefits accept the account holder. You will provide so many options to so many people without sacrificing anything. Especially on cash shop items. (Hell make a special chest that can hold X amount of items that can be transferred to a character on same account)

Question 2 - Any chance you could create a delay on ability to place buildings in diamond shores 24 hours after the patch is up and running to avoid Aurouria 2.0

Question 3 - What is the reasoning that there is no Gold/Resource/Guilda vendors on Arouria? (It makes no logical sense that a land far away does not have vendors that would pay me for my goods I transport there) Adding these to these lands would suddenly make 30% of the land in this game worth a damn, it would reintroduce Ocean PVP which is missing from a serious amount of servers, It would give the opportunity for more people to have land, it would allow people to make larders (why the hell cant I make a larder here?) Would it Be too OP ? No, that's a long trip on a merchant and a lot of 50 1* mobs to navigate and a lot of pvp zones.. ( I am not asking for extra gold due to distance, just the ability to make stuff and transport it)

All of these questions and:

Why aren't all vendors available in the neighborhoods in Auroria? Seed, saplings, livestock etc should also be available along with the vendors discussed by Necrodeemus in Question 3.

Please expand the number of decor items that housing can have. That or don't include fencing in the decor count. If it has to be, adding something like a Decoration Expansion Scroll to the marketplace would be nice for those of us who want to add more to our homes.

Kinnu
03-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Any chance you could touch up on some of these additions i feel would help out the game?
More Shortcut Bars
Language Next To Name
Auto Sort Chest
Take All For Market Place Items
Skill Set Saves
Armor Set Saves
Map Makings That Can Be Saved Client Side
Better Guild Management
Music Sheet Book
Auto Sort Portal Book

Thanks a bunch.

valdamus
03-06-2015, 01:40 PM
Obsidian Weapons version 2. True or Bust?

Hodorr
03-06-2015, 02:10 PM
When will the localized voiceovers be completed for ArcheAge?

Evelithe
03-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Any idea on when the Valentine inspired dresses will be available in the marketplace? I know you guys had mentioned in a previous live chat that they were still going to be implemented. Thank you!

Axejst
03-06-2015, 02:27 PM
Regrade success chances, AFK blockades, archeum supplies, RNG boxes, pirate fishing and gold traders, normalization, appraisal cert prices, etc. may all be dead topics to the Trion staff, but they are problems that aren't going to solve themselves. (For the record, I'm actually OK with half of those) Nonetheless, dismissal of these player concerns is not a good business model. I literally do not care about half of the issues that have been brought up so far in the game but I *DO* want them addressed so that as many people as possible are playing, paying and happy. Unaddressed issues have a price tag, short and long term.

Impotence due to "XL restrictions", "emergent game play" and "hand off approaches" are beginning to sound more like prepackaged excuses than legitimate reasons. Give these kids something to work with other than these predictable, disappointing answers. It helps them, which helps ME, which helps YOU. Such a warm circle.

Still rooting for ArcheAge here. I'd swing my ♥♥♥ and shake some pom poms if I thought it would do any good, but I have begun to lower my expectations. That is, I believe, the first step toward looking around for something more fun to do. Go forth and be prosperous, oh Bringers of the Game.

Hetic
03-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Two questions:

-Can we get confirmation on whether it is or is not possible to proc a rarity upgrade above celestial (EX. celestial to divine) when crafting to a higher tier obsidian weapon? [There have been no confirmations about this on PTS and a week ago I know Amary said it was on her list to ask XLgames.]

-Do eternal library weapons/armor drop? No one on PTS that I have spoken to has seen them drop from the mobs, in addition no one has seen an ayanad design drop either... Do they really exist and if so is the drop rate as horrid as haunted chest?

Thank you!
Rainet
Lucius

Porie
03-06-2015, 03:30 PM
*WILL PIRATES BE ABLE TO ATTACK IN SAFE ZONE*
*ALSO CAN WE GET A FISH STAND ON GROWL GATE*

life of a pirate is hard with little to no gold income especially when the server is dead and not a lot of traffic on the sea.

Eilios
03-06-2015, 03:35 PM
well I never got a chance at getting one or seeing it
This was in alpha for an old version of the game; the original version. It was already out of the game in KR long before the game released in NA. While it dropped other things, it also dropped Nui Tears, and those will never be back in the game, which is probably why we'll never see waterlogged boxes back in the game either.

So as of right now pvp mainly happens out on the water or in the housing area and you can really only get good ocean pvp if you have people working together so if you want good solo or duo vs pvp you go to housing areas....

Its rumored that pvp in housing areas will be taken away in an up coming patch....any confirmation on this and what is the reasoning behind this?

Fix housing so aoe damage doesn't get thru...

These go hand in hand. The 1.8 patch doesn't make housing areas no PvP from what I've heard, it makes it when standing on your house you can't attack or get attacked. The AoE is part of the reason I imagine, but would still like to hear about this officially from Trion.

When will the localized voiceovers be completed for ArcheAge?

I wish...

Fiain
03-06-2015, 04:25 PM
So if we won (Fyain), you guys will message us on twitch? *eyes twitch* Let's see how quick I can figure out how to check. :P

Edit - nevermind. :D

YouTRIPPIN
03-06-2015, 06:45 PM
any summary on what happened on the stream today?

Huntington
03-06-2015, 06:50 PM
i know the chat done but could you clarify the 2 plot rule, since in my view it only helps the land barons who can afford mass building?
Is per account, per character or per server and what happens when you have 2 characters on 2 separate servers. Some of us need to use 8*8 to block out spots because land barons will soak you for money you do not have.

Noaani
03-07-2015, 07:39 AM
i know the chat done but could you clarify the 2 plot rule, since in my view it only helps the land barons who can afford mass building?
Is per account, per character or per server and what happens when you have 2 characters on 2 separate servers. Some of us need to use 8*8 to block out spots because land barons will soak you for money you do not have.
This change isn't going in to stop people claiming large amounts of land if they wish to use it, it is to stop people claiming land en-masse to onsell to others, a practice that is usually accompanied by game hacks.

Owning a whole lot of land is simply a good way to play the game, Trion will not stop people from doing that.

That said, if you have an 8*8 to hold land for yourself, just build it - they are cheap.

Pinnochio
03-08-2015, 08:31 AM
Any recap of the live ? :p

peveay
03-08-2015, 10:02 PM
2. Give us a flying pig mount, and call it the PIGASUS

That is all.

That is really the best idea i've ever read !I support and want my pigasus ! :D

III
03-09-2015, 01:15 AM
Hi,

So I can't start new thread !!!!

I want to make a thread to discuss about the ayanade start time (15h gmt - thanks for the 24h format).
You have stated that : "Due to the competition involved in this type of release we will not be opening servers early even if the update completes faster than expected."
By this launch time you have put away from the competition all workers and high schoolers !!!

All your past update started at 18h/19h gmt which is much more democratic time fore everyboby

It is still time to change !!!

pavmelas
03-09-2015, 01:27 AM
WTH, really 100 loyalty for a sunpoint ??

in KR they cost 5g for gods sake !

Choisy
03-09-2015, 04:17 AM
WTH, really 100 loyalty for a sunpoint ??

in KR they cost 5g for gods sake !
Think they are adding the lucky version of sun/moon/star points.
That's what I made from the stream.
Since they mentioned "instead of only RNG boxes".

Servers with high population I can relate to the request to do it 18 GMT.
Since my server has many open spots, I rather be playing when I come home instead of waiting for servers to come up.

Although would be fun to PvP at the "rush" to mess things up for fun.
If they dont start with peace time, that would take the fun out of things ^^

Lshock
03-09-2015, 04:57 AM
First of all, what i find lacking in the communication towards the player base is the following, there is no summary from these livestreams, they seem to be unscripted and just to globally answer questions made by people in the chat and sometimes the forums.
They seem in a way unprofessional, not to say this is a bad thing but some good preparation in this might be a good thing, not saying you guys do not do this but it appears like this as it is now. cause I know how bad you have it with the information department from XL games, and you get the heat from us, (the demanding player base.) and yes we are very demanding, and sometimes we do push it.
So maybe a special subforum where we can discuss the upcoming livestreams and maybe post a roster of what will be discussed, and keep that forum strictly moderated so it doesn't get derailed or abused (delete posts without content or that simply +1 without feedback)

Secondly in the streams some general information is given to us which is sketchy as best, some or sometimes no exact data, this might also be because of the lack of communication from XL in this matter, which in my opinion needs to be addressed, cause if you are not informed properly you cannot inform us in return, and truth be told the livestream then becomes just a meaningless rant from frustrated players watching a gm buffed bunny hop around.:confused:

pavmelas
03-09-2015, 05:53 AM
Think they are adding the lucky version of sun/moon/star points.
That's what I made from the stream.
Since they mentioned "instead of only RNG boxes".

Servers with high population I can relate to the request to do it 18 GMT.
Since my server has many open spots, I rather be playing when I come home instead of waiting for servers to come up.

Although would be fun to PvP at the "rush" to mess things up for fun.
If they dont start with peace time, that would take the fun out of things ^^

ok, thanks for clarification.

Fiain
03-11-2015, 07:33 AM
When are you guys gonna give those packs? The ones you gave out, I mean. Just curious - I thought.. Was it Firecait or Amary who said we'd get them last night. :P

(Yes, you can smack me for being impatient. :P)

waveshaft
03-11-2015, 10:20 AM
You are not alone, I am also eagerly awaiting it. :D

Fiain
03-11-2015, 11:28 AM
You are not alone, I am also eagerly awaiting it. :D

*twitches* Ok, I'm ok with it taking a little bit... But my goodness I get worried that something might get messed up! Can any GM just let us know everything is ok? Eagerly, impatiently waiting.. Eh, at least you are making me do my chores.

My boyfriend is laughing at me for being nervous. :)

Edit - though it is reassuring to know I am not the only one, so thanks. :)

waveshaft
03-11-2015, 12:41 PM
I hope when you, 1 of the other winners or me get the prize they post it here so the others know it us comming.

Scapes
03-11-2015, 12:45 PM
When are you guys gonna give those packs? The ones you gave out, I mean. Just curious - I thought.. Was it Firecait or Amary who said we'd get them last night. :P

(Yes, you can smack me for being impatient. :P)

They should be distributed today, sorry for the wait!

Sashay
03-11-2015, 01:10 PM
GM Scapes and riding Pegasus ? When it will be inserted in the game? Stream in the Trion said it would be in the update but it was not inserted.

Scapes
03-11-2015, 01:33 PM
GM Scapes and riding Pegasus ? When it will be inserted in the game? Stream in the Trion said it would be in the update but it was not inserted.

No, pegasus was never part of the Secrets of Ayanad update.

waveshaft
03-11-2015, 01:42 PM
They should be distributed today, sorry for the wait!

No problem, it is just exciting winning something and waiting for the prize is like waiting to open gifts on christmas :D

Fiain
03-11-2015, 03:34 PM
No problem, it is just exciting winning something and waiting for the prize is like waiting to open gifts on christmas :D

Same. I cant check til tomorrow though.. Shucks. Hope it all went to the right char!

Benedetta
03-11-2015, 06:04 PM
Got the winners of the Valentine's Day caption contest yet?

Just wondering......

waveshaft
03-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Just got all the contents. I am so happy now :D Thanks for all the cool stuff :D

Fiain
03-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Just got all the contents. I am so happy now :D Thanks for all the cool stuff :D

Howd you get it? I see the credits on my account but i logged my char and dont see anything

Edit - WTH, Trion. lucius, Not Melisara!!! *sighs* I have proof I said Lucius. I hope you guys can fix this.. :/

Emerion
04-02-2015, 05:19 PM
1. Will we be seeing any UI interface updates? Like snap grids to align our UI elements/more features and options for customization?

2. Will there be any land placement improvements such as fixing some boundaries to allow more land/snap tiles for land so that things are a little more moderated?

3. Will we be seeing any land restrictions going into play? Such as 10 pieces of land per account etc. to stop the land hoarders and to open more land for returning/new patron accounts, I have seen quite a few people owning 20+ pieces of land.

Thank you for your time!