PDA

View Full Version : Ayanad design price?

CrossC
03-06-2015, 12:24 AM
How much do you think the Ayanad design price will go for armor and weapons?

Saber
03-06-2015, 12:26 AM
If its the same droprate as KR / RU , First books will go for 60-30k depending on Item slot etc.

SirGaric
03-06-2015, 12:59 AM
And this design is a consumable? Or will remain there after finishing the craft?

AeonAuron
03-06-2015, 01:03 AM
Consumable just like other crafting materials.
Design will worth more than the Delphinad upgradeable weapons.

Zenhii
03-06-2015, 01:04 AM
Look at the database it's shown as part of the materials needed to craft ayanad, so I'm pretty sure it's consumed (just like how boats and farm carts consume the design when they're built).

SirGaric
03-06-2015, 01:11 AM
This means it could be months before we see anyone in full ayanad?

Solanthus
03-06-2015, 01:11 AM
And this design is a consumable? Or will remain there after finishing the craft?

Pretty safe bet that nothing reusable is gonna sell for 30-60k =P

Solanthus
03-06-2015, 01:12 AM

I would give it a couple weeks.

SirGaric
03-06-2015, 01:22 AM
But how is that possible, given the difficulty in getting the materials, and the RNG implied in the crafting process?

Solanthus
03-06-2015, 01:23 AM
But how is that possible, given the difficulty in getting the materials, and the RNG implied in the crafting process?

I think you underestimate the determination and preparation of some of the more ambitious people that play this game.

*edit had some stuff go wonky

SirGaric
03-06-2015, 02:04 AM
Determination and preparation = Credit Card?

EDIT: or perhaps, extreme luck?

Morpayne
03-06-2015, 02:15 AM

Not in the cesspool of cheaters we have on Salphira. I predict ayanad gear to be common within days/weeks of patch.

I implore GM's to keep a watchful eye these next few weeks.

nPole
03-06-2015, 03:34 AM
Determination and preparation = Credit Card?

EDIT: or perhaps, extreme luck?

That's only part of the issue (there's people who have put already tenth thousand dollars into the game...), the biggest issue is about the exploiters, especially those ones who abused of the dupe bug for months from the early stage of the game, this people have are sitting on millions split on several accounts, and never been caught (and they never will, since they cheated when the mass, including TRION, didn't know anything about it).

SirGaric
03-06-2015, 03:55 AM
That's only part of the issue (there's people who have put already tenth thousand dollars into the game...), the biggest issue is about the exploiters, especially those ones who abused of the dupe bug for months from the early stage of the game, this people have are sitting on millions split on several accounts, and never been caught (and they never will, since they cheated when the mass, including TRION, didn't know anything about it).

Careful here, or people will start calling you horrible names like "casual" or "unskilled".