PDA

View Full Version : B> some / a lot Land in EU details inside

eatmyplis
03-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Can pay gold/items in Enla, obviously, or pay you back eventually in EU if for some reason you'd want that..

Made chars in Dahuta but am fresh so wouldn't care what server the land is, just would prefer that it's all in one map and in a safezone. Need at least a 16x16 farm but 5+ large farms/ some gazebos would be preferred.

Freezman13
03-06-2015, 07:05 PM
I have 500 gold on Shatigon if you want to get there and find a farm.

eatmyplis
03-07-2015, 01:36 AM
I have 500 gold on Shatigon if you want to get there and find a farm.

eh, I'll go for it if someone ends up having land there then. thanks for your response :P

Freezman13
03-07-2015, 07:59 AM
eh, I'll go for it if someone ends up having land there then. thanks for your response :P

What I meant you can try to log in on the server and see if anyone is selling land there.

Bobitoz
03-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Before you get scammed.

Nebe has tons of free land everywhere. I forget what other servers nebe feeds but there is no point in buying land in EU unless you want a very specific plot. I have had no problem selling things on AH on nebe.

In some places there is as much land as you want.

eatmyplis
03-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Before you get scammed.

Nebe has tons of free land everywhere. I forget what other servers nebe feeds but there is no point in buying land in EU unless you want a very specific plot. I have had no problem selling things on AH on nebe.

In some places there is as much land as you want.

Well.. what would you recommend? I just want a well flowing auction house, and I would not want to invest all of that time into doing traderuns for the scarecrow farm. I can't claim 24x24s (preferred for gazebos) if I don't have the gazebo designs lol

could also of course just hold the plots with thatched designs, so more info would be great thanks a lot for your post ;p

Freezman13
03-07-2015, 09:24 AM
Before you get scammed.

I'm posting on my main account with my guild tag displayed ...

eatmyplis
03-07-2015, 10:31 AM

Yea not too untrusting if I see it ing, obviously mines outdated lol but my name's in mine as well.. done 30+ land trades all in enla 1 cert even when they were dirt cheap and no1s ever claimed foul so ye

Bobitoz
03-07-2015, 10:31 AM
Well.. what would you recommend? I just want a well flowing auction house, and I would not want to invest all of that time into doing traderuns for the scarecrow farm. I can't claim 24x24s (preferred for gazebos) if I don't have the gazebo designs lol

could also of course just hold the plots with thatched designs, so more info would be great thanks a lot for your post ;p

I don't want to give advice. I can tell you what I did.

Made the character, maxed LP.
Mined, bought thatched design.
Quested for the 16.

My goal was to not spend gold, the EU character was for making gold. I'm sure by the time you finished a thatched you could shout to buy a 16.

Just letting you know there is open unclaimed land in Nebe if you are looking to farm.

Bobitoz
03-07-2015, 10:34 AM

This is my main account. Bobitoz is the name I use in Every game/forum.
No, I'm not telling you my in game name.

eatmyplis
03-07-2015, 10:36 AM
I don't want to give advice. I can tell you what I did.

Made the character, maxed LP.
Mined, bought thatched design.
Quested for the 16.

My goal was to not spend gold, the EU character was for making gold. I'm sure by the time you finished a thatched you could shout to buy a 16.

Just letting you know there is open unclaimed land in Nebe if you are looking to farm.

ah yeah, mining surely was what I planned to do and forgot. you're a godsend lol

well, you didn't say you're selling anything, thnx for the advice but not asking for it lol

Bobitoz
03-07-2015, 10:56 AM
well, you didn't say you're selling anything, thnx for the advice but not asking for it lol

You're right, that's what I get for making a post too early in the morning.

Freezman13
03-07-2015, 03:00 PM

where did I ask for your ign, why would I care...

eatmyplis
03-07-2015, 06:19 PM
You're right, that's what I get for making a post too early in the morning.

so what AH is nebe on then mate? how populated are the clusters and nebe :0

Nekoj
03-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Can pay gold/items in Enla, obviously, or pay you back eventually in EU if for some reason you'd want that..

Made chars in Dahuta but am fresh so wouldn't care what server the land is, just would prefer that it's all in one map and in a safezone. Need at least a 16x16 farm but 5+ large farms/ some gazebos would be preferred.

I may be able to help. I plan to do a bulk land sale soon. This is located on the coast in Vil. (Lutesong hill and harbor). Are you looking for land in the East?

I will respond faster via ingame mail if you want to talk about it.

Cheers.

Nekoj of Lutesong

eatmyplis
03-11-2015, 01:25 AM
I may be able to help. I plan to do a bulk land sale soon. This is located on the coast in Vil. (Lutesong hill and harbor). Are you looking for land in the East?

I will respond faster via ingame mail if you want to talk about it.

Cheers.

Nekoj of Lutesong

Sorry just saw this lol what were you selling it for then (gold/items on which server?) don't mind east if it's temperate