PDA

View Full Version : Can I have two scare-crows?

diogoesmenio
04-09-2014, 10:31 AM
hi :D
So, Can I put down 2 scare crows?

also: Is it true I need to pay tax for scare-crow? Is it cheap?

Thanks

Damon
04-09-2014, 10:36 AM
You can't have two (on one character) but you can upgrade it to be larger. There is a tax, which is 3 gold in RU. All subject to change of course :)

diogoesmenio
04-09-2014, 10:45 AM
ok, thanks.

btw, is that tax weekly, and, Can I set an auto-pay?

Tiaryn
04-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Yes, weekly. No autopay option.
You can create two addition characters, level them to 10 and do all quests for the big scarecrow. Maybe your guild have to support you since the tour to another continent is deadly at level 10.
You will have to pay the taxes with the character that built the scarecrow and you have to pay additional taxes when you have more than three buildings.

Aurelius Luna
04-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Great question btw, thanks guys for the info.

Blue
04-09-2014, 12:20 PM
I'm not so sure on Trion's version of the game whether it will have the Craftable Large Scarecrow or not..
I base this on the fact that in Ru, the Farmers Workbench, was also the Large Scarecrow thus removing the Farmers Workbench from crafting and using the Smaller Scarecrow to craft it..
However, I believe I saw the Farmers Workbench on the Trion Stream, suggesting that it's more like the Kr version, not the Ru..
Although, a confirmation from an Alpha player as of how it is right now would be great. ^_^

Code2200
05-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Yes as an alpha player I can say that you will loss your small scarecrow if you make a farmers workbench

Ruse
05-09-2014, 12:24 PM
The small scarecrow plot is only 1 gold per week, not 3 though.

Luminae
05-09-2014, 04:05 PM
The small scarecrow plot is only 1 gold per week, not 3 though.

It depends on how many 'structures' you have constructed and I believe this is account wide. So this means for each additional farm plot you get, even from alts, the tax and initial build cost will increase. This includes houses and aqua farms.

For the OP:
As I understand and recall:
You get a small scarecrow and the materials to construct it at ~lvl10 from the Blue Salt Brother hood. You can start the trade mission quests and after your 4th (which has you deliver to the hostile continent) you get the larger scarecrow (pumpkin). So you can have both of them but if you want to create a farmers workstation (allows you to create seed bundles and feed for large livestock) you need to deconstruct your smaller scarecrow and use the 'print' as a material for the workstation.

I do not know if you get the small scarecrow 'print' back if you destroy the farmers workstation or if you can even destroy it at all in the first place.

Ruse
05-09-2014, 11:31 PM
It depends on how many 'structures' you have constructed and I believe this is account wide.

This is true. I was simply saying that, on its own, small scarecrow is just 1g a week. :)