PDA

View Full Version : Please remove 12 hour CDS from Worker comps Like the other REGIONS!

Saber
03-10-2015, 02:36 AM
So, yes ofc archeum drops are still bad as hell, But why they do not remove the 12 hour CDS on Worker comp pots, I have NO idea.

Korea has does it, and so has RU , why cant we get it aswell?

You will make more money, and we can play without the labor restriction!

More crafting, More pouches to open!

Dooku
03-10-2015, 02:39 AM
limits on the bots, yes please.

Bakemono
03-10-2015, 02:39 AM
Did they get it pre 1.7 or something?

Tang
03-10-2015, 02:40 AM
Because then all players who don't want or can spend unlimited amounts of cash on pixels would quit the game.

Aeducan76
03-10-2015, 02:42 AM
Your CC burns like the seven pits of hell.

Apostle
03-10-2015, 02:46 AM
YES PLEASE, REMOVE THE CD!
at least the ones from loyalty... The CD was good in beginning since everyone had to lvl up the profs, but now is really annoying... Theres no reason for labor potions CD currenctly...

Aeducan76
03-10-2015, 02:59 AM
YES PLEASE, REMOVE THE CD!
at least the ones from loyalty... The CD was good in beginning since everyone had to lvl up the profs, but now is really annoying... Theres no reason for labor potions CD currenctly...

You found a way to dupe those things?

DarkManiako
03-10-2015, 03:01 AM
You will make more money, and we can play without the labor restriction!

Don't worry, companies do everything they can to increase their incomes (of course) higher labor regen and lower (or null) labor pots will happend.
Maybe more archeums too

Kloonike
03-10-2015, 03:47 AM
Cooldown is fine, create more characters if you want to chug pots that bad.

KanonXO
03-10-2015, 03:59 AM
you get rid of the CD you'll make more money a day for sure, but the price on everything will multiply to god knows what. This idea is a horrible idea in every single possible way.

Davados
03-10-2015, 04:10 AM
If they remove cool down whales will hit level 55 in 1 day. No cool down vote for me :)

Zefyres
03-10-2015, 04:14 AM
Rather they keep it.

Poony
03-10-2015, 04:17 AM
How seriously cares about whales? If people are willing to pay $$ for 100s of worker's comp, let them do it, where is the problem?

I, for once, would like to be able to play this game without this stupid labor wall. I would buy workers comp from AH whenever I need them, and use them whenever I want, not every 12h.
Removing the cd would decrease the price of everything, and make the game more fun, labor limitation make the game hugely dull.

BananaS
03-10-2015, 04:19 AM
Prices would not skyrocket... man have no one off you seen korean streams etc? stuff is cheaper there.

Davados
03-10-2015, 04:22 AM
How seriously cares about whales? If people are willing to pay $$ for 100s of worker's comp, let them do it, where is the problem?

I, for once, would like to be able to play this game without this stupid labor wall. I would buy workers comp from AH whenever I need them, and use them whenever I want, not every 12h.
Removing the cd would decrease the price of everything, and make the game more fun, labor limitation make the game hugely dull.

In alpha there was no CD on worker's pots and Trion must of noticed the XP grind trick. People could start on level 1 hit level 55 2-4 days. This would of hurt the imbalance on launch. Now as it stands I say just removed CD they would make more money and the imbalance is already a problem.

Saber
03-10-2015, 04:39 AM
How about the remove the CD on pots in say 1 month? then the majority of the community would have hit 55.

Removing CDs on pots, would make All gear cheaper, cause people would craft more, aka more competition on the Delphinad / ayanad prices.

And removing the wall!

I want to be able to craft 100 weapons, without having to wait for 1 week to be able to complete em.

GrowlingMoose
03-10-2015, 04:41 AM
Please don't remove the cooldowns. That would affect on everything basically. People would seriously grind tradepacks, fishing and crafting and money would lose its meaning. Also people would get bored after everything they want have been crafted.

Saber
03-10-2015, 05:09 AM
Growlingmoose : Im guessing your a casual to play in a while type of player?

Cause what your saying is Just good things. Gold wouldn't lose its meaning ? It would get meaning, because even tho you have Infinite Labor of you have enough pots, you still need the archeum, you still never EVERYTHING that you wont get from just having labor?

And bored after they have crafted eveything? Im guessing you still havent touched the crafting system :P

Aeducan76
03-10-2015, 05:09 AM
And removing the wall!

As in remove the labor system? Iīd be totally in for it, but not going to happen.

OT:

You have to learn the hidden skill tree of Kali. The indian goddess often depicted with 4 or more arms. Thus you can wield 4 CC and if lvl 55 you can wield 8 for 30 Min on a 1 sec CD.

Noaani
03-10-2015, 05:19 AM
Are people really using 9000 labor in a sitting?

Saber
03-10-2015, 05:26 AM
Yes Noaani and I would use alot more if I could :o

Noaani
03-10-2015, 05:31 AM
Then get a second account and start using 18000 a sitting.

Knife
03-10-2015, 05:37 AM
I agree. And then lower the gold income of trade packs at the same time.

It's fine how it is now, there should be a limit on how much a person only running tradepacks to get geared should be earning a day. Especially those carebears that fear PVP zones when running packs.

Aeducan76
03-10-2015, 05:41 AM
carebears

QQ that you cannot attack every low level, low geared player and rip em off? OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Knife
03-10-2015, 05:44 AM
QQ that you cannot attack every low level, low geared player and rip em off? OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't PK and am undergeared too. I don't care, I still run packs every once in a while through PVP zones. I am no baby that needs the safety of a safezone.

Cyberslasher
03-10-2015, 06:09 AM
"Let me whale harder pls"

All trolling aside, this wouldn't help the economy. Here's why.

Basically, having no cooldowns on worker's compensations would do NOTHING for crafting, because the only way you could instantly turn labor into gold is coin purses; this would benefit bots more than players, and fishing. Remember how fishing with no cooldown 500 labor pots took over the server at release? Trade runs couldn't keep up because of the 22 hour payment. Crafting wouldn't keep up because you still have to sell your gear and then have to buy more materials to craft more.

DisTay
03-10-2015, 06:11 AM
no thanks, would make it far to easy to reach 90k prof in any of the armor crafting skill tree's and you could basically afk fish to 90k in under a week easy... same for trade packs. Would make it pointless to have prof if there was no cd on labor pots or no labor limit

inf666
03-10-2015, 06:14 AM
You might want to consider using VMs and several accounts. Say 'Good bye' to any labor walls.

Aeducan76
03-10-2015, 06:28 AM
I don't PK and am undergeared too. I don't care, I still run packs every once in a while through PVP zones. I am no baby that needs the safety of a safezone.

The you qq about ppl who just have no ambition or like the adrenaline rush? Cīmon get a life.

Mushrush
03-10-2015, 06:30 AM
please... no

Knife
03-10-2015, 06:36 AM
The you qq about ppl who just have no ambition or like the adrenaline rush? Cīmon get a life.

Ok, then tell me one thing: What's fun about doing safezone traderuns?

It's not fun for me, and I totally like those safezone blockades (although I don't do them myself). They refuse to take a risk so at least make it harder for them to get easy money. I still think that those that only do safezone traderuns should go play Farmville. I craft, do traderuns AND PVP. It's not that hard and it definitely is more fun than only doing traderuns.

Sure if you like doing Traderuns, go for it, but then don't complain about the labor cap and regeneration.

Saber
03-10-2015, 06:42 AM
Then again people are allowed to play the game as they want :) if people wants to have a 100% safe run let them np. Some people like the pvp aspect some people dont, theres room for every type of player :)

I want the cd removed, so that I can stack up on mats and craft like a 100 weapons in 1 go, instead of having to wait 1 week and using 2 accounts :)

Jaburu
03-10-2015, 06:54 AM
I dont agree, potions cd is fine like it is atm. CreditCard abusers allready have a big advantage in-game, no need to increase that.

But in terms of labor i agree with:

- More decrease bonus when proficience lvl up. Example: 0 proficience need 500 to make 100 fabric, 90k need 390, it should only need 250 or even less, 90k commerce should only need 30 or less, and so on.
- Same regen on/off for patrons, doesnt make sense i have to keep pc and game on 24h a day to maximize the labor.
- Increase the max for patrons to 10k.

Knife
03-10-2015, 06:55 AM
@Saber
Sure, I have no problem with 100% safe run traders. But asking to remove labor or the pot cd for those people is a bit much. They would be getting a lot of money, PVP zone traderuns would go extinct (except intercontinental), marketprice for crafted gear would drop by a large margin.

That's why the cap is fine as it is now.

Saber
03-10-2015, 07:34 AM
the thing is, even if the prices on ah drop. Lets say you could get a delphinad weapon for around 5k

Then normal people who fish and do trade runs could get a delphinad :) compared to the prices that are now.

Delfation only gives gold more value. aka Normal items like Delphinad etc. would get cheaper, but Ayanad and other premium items would still cost 20-50k.
Nothing wrong with that?

BusterMcKnuckles
03-10-2015, 07:39 AM
If people want or need a ton of labor they are gonna buy a bunch of workers comps either way, cooldown or not. But if there was no cooldown they wouldn't be buying the character slots along with them.

TenDesires
03-10-2015, 07:42 AM
the thing is, even if the prices on ah drop. Lets say you could get a delphinad weapon for around 5k

Then normal people who fish and do trade runs could get a delphinad :) compared to the prices that are now.

Delfation only gives gold more value. aka Normal items like Delphinad etc. would get cheaper, but Ayanad and other premium items would still cost 20-50k.
Nothing wrong with that?

Unlimited labor will cause inflation, not deflation. Fishing, trading, coinpurses, all of these are adding gold into the economy.

If the CD removal happens, your trade packs and fishies will be worth jack ♥♥♥♥.

ayame
03-10-2015, 07:42 AM
even better would be workers at general merchant :)

Reece86
03-10-2015, 07:58 AM
If you want the cool down removed from labor potions, you may as well just take away labor altogether.. Idc either way.

kuti
03-10-2015, 08:03 AM
and refund for all additional character slot scrolls then

Cribstaxxx
03-10-2015, 08:04 AM
People with jobs like the labor system because it allows them to at least somewhat compete with people that can play 12 hours a day.

People with jobs have money to give to trion.

Trion likes money.

Therefore, the labor system is going to stick around.

Does it suck when I run out of labor and want to continue doing labor related activities? Yep. Would I rather be able to play an extra hour and then have the basement dwellers make 5k gold a day? Nope.

Saber
03-10-2015, 08:07 AM
You know that the whole point to remove 3ds on worker pots, will benefit the people that spends money on the game? aka a Basment dwellers wont be able to do it :) the people with jobs do

mikroman
03-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Other useless thread. Go to play game. The CD of "Normal" worker potions is good. If you want unlimited labor you can buy the 500 labor version. We don't need credit card warriors. The "all crafted items tradable" and apex-land-cart certificates and other P2W content is bad, but not cathastrophe. Remove CD of Workers potions is more disgusting and bad idea. Sit down kid and play!

Cribstaxxx
03-10-2015, 08:10 AM
You know that the whole point to remove 3ds on worker pots, will benefit the people that spends money on the game? aka a Basment dwellers wont be able to do it :) the people with jobs do

If workers comps are 50g on the auction house and I can make 80g with the labor via traderuns and I have 12 hours a day in which to continually repeat this how long before gold is worthless?

Which in essence means that even if the CD was removed the potions would jump to insane prices because of the demand being 100000000 times greater than the supply.

CrouchingMoose
03-10-2015, 08:31 AM
You can already chug 12 pots a day per account (once you have all 6 character slots). If you aren't already to the point where you're using that many, then maybe you don't need to worry about the cooldown on pots.