PDA

View Full Version : Why the recipe change for library costumes?

paradox
03-10-2015, 06:12 AM
○ 100 Ayanad Costume Design Scraps
○ 70 Enchanted Skeins
○ 50 Disciple’s Tears
○ 400 Gilda Dust
○ 10 Blood Archeum Crystals

It's a simple question, why the extra mats needed now for these costumes? In Alpha ( and maybe russian & Korean versions too ( not played them so cant confirm/deny)) all that was needed was the 100 scraps from grinding the library mobs to make the costume you wanted.
I dont understand why Trion have added 10 blood archeum crystals and 400 gilda dust along with the other stuff - i presume those are mob drops - to the crafting list to make these already useless costumes ( as they removed the stats ) not only a grind fest, but pretty expensive gold wise too.

The Cynic in me says it might be so Trion can add the cash shop versions to the marketplace soon and put a "comparable" ( read - obscene ) monetary cost on them, but even Trion with it's dubious past decisions wouldnt be that underhand right?......Right?..

NaCL Delivery
03-10-2015, 06:15 AM
In those other versions there are 3 tiers of the costume, there is only 1 in our version.. with no stats aka pointless to make.

Glove
03-10-2015, 06:17 AM
I belive on Kr it was 200 scraps so this kinda evens it out time wise but yes gold needed too now sucks. We can only hope the stats make a return to this costume as it is not cash shop and any player can aim for it. For the grind it should be bis.