PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Housing District Music Consistency

notebene
03-11-2015, 07:40 AM
Or, let us choose.

In beta, I built a little house in Arcum Iris. In my first visit in the game at launch, I had a house in Wind's Promise (southern Falcorth). Coming back to the game less than a week ago, I picked up a new house outside the south gate of Mahadevi, with a few farms (though I managed to get a farm back in Wind's Promise, but it doesn't look...promising, if you will, that I'll be able to get much more. And frankly, I'm kinda enjoying Mahadevi.

Except ... the music. In the other two areas, you heard a special 'housing district' music that was rather pleasant. It overrode the music for the zone. Where I'm at now, I just hear the Mahadevi (what I call 'The Prison Song', where the men sing, 'Drop soap!' and the women sing, 'Hold on!') music, no 'housing district' music.

Assuming there is no current way for me to change that (and I just don't know about it), it would be nice if that was standardized, or perhaps, letting us pick whether we want to hear zone music at home or the standard housing music.

supthereyet
03-12-2015, 04:53 AM
Good suggestion; would be nice. Simply for immersion.

ANJell
03-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Get a phonograph'