PDA

View Full Version : Fire Sale

tical
03-11-2015, 08:22 AM
Selling everything:

Complete set of Epherium Meadow Cloth - Heroic Grade - sold/donated
Complete set of Epherium Desert HA - Heroic Grade - sold/donated
Complete set of Epherium Squall Leather - Unique Grade w/all piece slotted with at least Def/magic 50 ... pants slotted 3x Toughness 235 and chest 3x 320 Resilience - sold/donated
Complete set of Delphinad Squall Leather - Celestial Grade - All piece has max lunagem slotted with Magic and def 50. Pants has full slot of Toughness 235 and Chest 4x 320 resilience.

Delphinad Meadow Scepter - Celestial Grade - nothing slotted, I crafted just sitting on it.
Delphinad Gale bow - Celestial Grade - 5x 3.0 Ranged DMG slotted
Kraken Shield - Celestial Grade no longer available
Kraken Glider no longer available
Red Dragon Glider sold
Moonshadow Glider sold

I have about 1,600 Gilda Stars. Tons of mats, lunagems/lunastones and every West Side whiners favorite high end POTS. The Kraken shield and Glider might be equipped not sure since friend of mine been gaming my toon while I am away on business.

Golf season is here in NYC and I don't want to stay indoors fcking grinding to 55. All proceeds going to the family/guild. Thanks for looking. If I don't reply back in timely fashion please have patience as I am busy being Master of Universe. If you don't understand it you might be too young. Thanks for looking!

AnnihilNATE
03-11-2015, 08:50 AM
Delphinad Meadow Scepter - Celestial Grade - nothing slotted, I crafted just sitting on it.

I have 500g.

Shipe
03-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Hey tical if you dont mind can we talk in-game?

AnnihilNATE
03-11-2015, 11:05 AM
hey tical if you dont mind can we talk in-game?

rtm banbananbnanbanbanababnbnabanbanbanbabanbaabnbna

Shuzzah
03-11-2015, 11:16 AM
rtm banbananbnanbanbanababnbnabanbanbanbabanbaabnbna

Nate can I have your life plate for 15g? Plox bae.

But seriously, shipe is a clean kid

Msg'd you Tical

AnnihilNATE
03-11-2015, 12:26 PM

Msg'd you Tical

There is no life plate its only cloth.

Shuzzah
03-11-2015, 12:42 PM
There is no life plate its only cloth.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Bakemono
03-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Selling everything:

Complete set of Epherium Meadow Cloth - Heroic Grade
Complete set of Epherium Desert HA - Heroic Grade
Complete set of Epherium Squall Leather - Unique Grade w/all piece slotted with at least Def/magic 50 ... pants slotted 3x Toughness 235 and chest 3x 320 Resilience
Complete set of Delphinad Squall Leather - Celestial Grade - All piece has max lunagem slotted with Magic and def 50. Pants has full slot of Toughness 235 and Chest 4x 320 resilience.

Delphinad Gale bow - Celestial Grade - 5x 3.0 Ranged DMG slotted
Kraken Shield - Celestial Grade
Kraken Glider
Red Dragon Glider
Moonshadow Glider

I have about 1,600 Gilda Stars. Tons of mats, lunagems/lunastones and every West Side whiners favorite high end POTS. The Kraken shield and Glider might be equipped not sure since friend of mine been gaming my toon while I am away on business.

Golf season is here in NYC and I don't want to stay indoors fcking grinding to 55. All proceeds going to the family/guild. Thanks for looking. If I don't reply back in timely fashion please have patience as I am busy being Master of Universe. If you don't understand it you might be too young. Thanks for looking!

Bro, I almost uninstalled too. xD

Nightdys
03-11-2015, 05:32 PM
The Kraken shield and Glider might be equipped not sure since friend of mine been gaming my toon while I am away on business.

Nice, you share your account? Isn't that bannable?

tical
03-11-2015, 06:34 PM
Nice, you share your account? Isn't that bannable?

*yawn* really, kid? really? please keep the trolling out of this thread. thx.

tical
03-11-2015, 06:35 PM

Msg'd you Tical

msg replied. thx.

tical
03-11-2015, 06:36 PM
Hey tical if you dont mind can we talk in-game?

msg replied. thx.

OhVanity
03-11-2015, 08:27 PM
lol tical your quitting dang i remember the days of your arcane buff to heroic to unique etc, you progress through time always wondered who the hell that stone arrow is and now your leaving been fun

tical
03-12-2015, 12:42 PM
lol tical your quitting dang i remember the days of your arcane buff to heroic to unique etc, you progress through time always wondered who the hell that stone arrow is and now your leaving been fun

Hey there, I always enjoyed our battles in Hasla and Halcyona. You are a complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in game which I love since I am the same but pretty cool guy on forums. Progression in game was fun and painful but all I want to do is pvp not pve for another 80mil xp. I am sticking around until everything is sold off or allocated. See you in-game battlefield, brotha.

Gundanium
03-13-2015, 11:40 AM
Sent you a PM

Alhana
03-14-2015, 11:39 AM
No, my wonderful neighbor, you cant leave me!!!!

beanie
03-14-2015, 01:42 PM
Selling everything:

3x 320 Resilience - sold/donated

how much for the whole set??~~~~~

Erosthantos
03-16-2015, 01:27 PM
How much for the Delphi bow?