PDA

View Full Version : what mob drops ayanad weapon/armor designs

lostboy
03-11-2015, 08:47 AM
mobs drop the ayanad weapon/armor designs? I know int he library but are there some with higher chance

aram
03-23-2015, 12:39 PM
As far as I can tell.. in mob in the library. They are a super rare tome drop that you loot. Super rare as in from the amount of farming and the few I see around, might be the rarest drop in game. Which is really stupid imho. hard enough to get a delph weapon that is upgradeable.. but at this rate a person might have to wait months or more to upgrade it.

Anyone else notice anything about the drops... mob level? certain mobs maybe?

Aired
03-24-2015, 02:04 PM
Very rare, I've solo killed over 1500 mobs, and group killed probably another 500 never seen any of them drop. Then again, the Giant Golems are suppose to drop black pearl fragments, a guildy and I combined probably 50k kills on them no drops.

arathon4real
03-26-2015, 04:47 PM
maybe treasure hoarder i got some wepon and armor drops the one time i saw it. its a rare mob

richy
03-31-2015, 12:06 PM
after farming lib dailies since lib launched, yesterday i was in a raid of 15 speed doing dailies...a book dropped off a normal mob, no special loot one, a plain simple ordinary mob.

sadly for the guy who won the design...he opened it and it was ayanad ring design....well...so much for his luck :P