PDA

View Full Version : Everyone on ENLA server has a new DS house!

FantomeVN
03-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Well I am happy to say that everyone that plays on ENLA server now has a NEW house. Sense there is only about 30-40 people that still log into this server with super low POPULATION, there was no real issue in getting a plot in Diamond Shores. :cool:

I was able to log in at 5:20pm PDT ride a boat over from the east and run up the hill and grab a house plot with no issue. Then, I had to log for a while and came back in to start the farming grid in the new zone. At 11:45pm I traveled back to my house location which is not bad at all and was able to place 2 farms and even one right next to my house. I also have a stone crafting station and placed that as well.

A friend that plays on ollo said everything was gone in like 10 mins after release. Sure seems like a big difference to me. You just see the same 30 people all the time. I was thinking that with the patch release, some of the players that left would revisit and we would see some new/old blood in the game but for the most part they must have returned on a different server.

For a PVP focus game, you need a good amount of people, not just the hand full that is maxed out ♥♥♥♥♥♥ the lower geared players over and over because you are the only one they see. I am on the lower side of gear, don't and won't buy gold and for the time I have to play there is no way for me to make the amount of gold to stand 1 vs 1 with these players which for me is fine as they did it and was able to get to a level to crush others which even buying gold or doing massive trade runs they had to work for it and should be rewarded.

I too hope to get to this level some time. I just wish there was more people, at the same gear level that makes skill be a factor in PVP and not just a 2 hit face-smash.

They really should close and move the low POPULATION servers in to one but housing might be the issue which could be solved with refund all houses and farms and mats and move everyone to a new clean server and let the mad rush in all locations start fresh for everyone. I have a fantastic location now but would not care to lose it if there were a ton more players at the same gear level to play with and action.

Before some of you jump me, I have started a new Toon on a more active server and now at 40 but having a ArcheMaster with a lot of stuff in the game makes it less enjoyable to repeat everything you have already learned and experienced. Again with less game time as a working family person this seems like a waste as you really want to move your main toon to the next level and upgrade and try to reach others that are in the game.

So congrats to all the people on my server with new homes. I am having a BBQ at my new place in DS Saturday and your all welcome to come!

ArcheMaster, low gear and weapon.
Pass me by, don't kill me! Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

Axitsama
03-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Diamond Shore house? QQ I forgot to grab one

Leila
03-11-2015, 05:17 PM
Went to check in our server today and I saw a lot of empty spots :L, there was houses but not a lot

Ubi
03-11-2015, 05:18 PM
West faction got like 90% of the ones on our server, since their spawn was closer.

Morpayne
03-11-2015, 05:36 PM
things are that bad on Enla? If true that means it costs more to keep the server running then what they make off those 40 actives...how long are merges going to be put off for? astounding.

noddy2
03-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Aier reporting, lots of space left. Most active disappeared into a place called "Library" - not sure what this means as I (still) haven't been there...

Maybe remedial forum Engrish classes?

EDIT: screenshot 9328

Sephros
03-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Im on Enla and didnt even think about putting a house up there. Ive got to many in lilyut and cinderstone to really bother I guess. Any advantage to being up there?

maiyah
03-11-2015, 05:41 PM
DS on our server was packed in like sardines. Every space looked taken (I ran around with a plan open, all I saw was filled lots and blood on the ground lol, as well as the not so occasional corpse).. Shrugs softly... I didn't want any Auroria land, just wanted to see how it all went, as I was one of those that got in game for the first Auroria land rush.

This one was obviously far superior in terms of technical performance, no lag, no stuttering graphics, none of my friends had trouble logging in or zoning in. Sorry your view of your server is so down in the dumps, I hope the new steps Trion is starting will shift new players to less busy servers. I've met quite a few lately that say they came to my server because they wanted a little less soap opera drama lol, so I guess it comes down to what you want from AA. Hope it all works out for the best for you and for all involved.

Hugs
Maiyah

Zengiar
03-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Seeing as there seems to be no massive advantage to owning land on DS aside the triple climate which misses the most important temperate then I don't know how this is surprising. There are free spots even on the main continents, why would you think that the DS ones would be taken up so fast? Considering it's a low population server I would assume that most players have all the land they want/need.

Infact I would be surprised if the DS land got taken all at once, Auroria got taken up fast because land still had some sort of value back then, hacks were still rampant and there was no 2 unbuilt property limit. Very little land right now has any actual value which means only people who actually intend to keep and use the land is taking them now resulting in little to no competition for land.

Jupiter of Syndicate
03-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Enla was still gotten in the first 5 minutes on our server. You are seeing placer's remorse that's all. Alot of people placed just in case, and waited to see how rampant the PvP would be. It went to Conflict 5 in about 1-2 hours, and most abandoned plots.