PDA

View Full Version : All-New Secrets Packs Now Available

Scapes
03-11-2015, 07:04 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/03/SecretsPacks_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/03/11/all-new-secrets-packs-now-available)

All-new Secrets Packs (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/store/#packs) are now available! Dive into the Secrets of Ayanad update with Credits, Patron Time, and a host of tonics and potions to take your adventuring to the next level.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/03/11/all-new-secrets-packs-now-available)

Christ
03-11-2015, 08:15 PM
I just bought my archeum secret pack but it only give me 5000 credits not 5500 credits as shown on this

Scapes
03-11-2015, 08:17 PM
I just bought my archeum secret pack but it only give me 5000 credits not 5500 credits as shown on this

5000 Credits is correct, the article has been updated to match.

Bunnyleptic
03-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Scapes, will the Albino Yata ever available on MP?

I cannot afford to buy Archeum Pack just for the Yata.

Please.

Killianjones
03-11-2015, 09:48 PM
The article says that the gold pack comes with an Albino Yata, yet when I brought it I did not receive my Yata. this is the only reason I got the gold pack, not happy

Tekno
03-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Let us all sit down and continue beating the dead horse that is ArcheAge for all it is worth.

Killianjones
03-11-2015, 10:13 PM
The article says that the gold pack comes with an Albino Yata, yet when I brought it I did not receive my Yata. this is the only reason I got the gold pack, not happy

The following line is from the article:

•The Gold Secrets Pack includes an Albino Yata, Permanent Any-Post Owl, 2500 Credits, 60 days of Patron status, and more.

Roojie
03-12-2015, 12:00 AM
What are the skills on the albino Yata. I wont buy BoP mounts because I dont know what they do.

Arumen
03-12-2015, 03:06 AM
You guys need better proof reading of your new articles:

Gold pack says it has a yata in the article:
http://i.imgur.com/SU7LBTg.png

But none listed on the store page:
http://i.imgur.com/pXsJtLk.png

Killianjones
03-12-2015, 04:08 AM
How come some people how got the $99 pack got their Albino Yata and I didn't, I paid for a Yata andi want my yata please

omimace1
03-12-2015, 04:58 AM
I am literally holding off buying the gold pack till this is confirmed as the gold back would be tempting if the yata included where as the Archeum pack is just way to overpriced.

Sidious
03-12-2015, 05:17 AM
Yata yata yata yata

Killianjones
03-12-2015, 07:30 AM
If u got this pack expecting a yata, then u will be disappointed. I just spoke to customer support and they wont do ♥♥♥♥. Wontgive me what they said i would get in this article, and they wont give me my money back

Ocho
03-12-2015, 09:14 AM
Heya,

I've just updated the article with the correct contents of the packs. We're currently discussing how to resolve any choices made based on the previous article wording. We'll try to get back to you later this afternoon once we come to a final decision.

Thanks,

Deliqo
03-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Can't help but laugh out loud xD

Omg this is brilliant.

Costumer be like Hey TRION I bought an item that was advertised on the pack and it does not include it give me the item or refund!

Trion to both the questions http://i.cubeupload.com/Y5dNfA.jpeg

I remember when I purchased something in a game called planetside2 and got another item it took them like 2 hours to give me a gift of the said item for half a year instead of 3 months on all of my characters instead of 1. Here they didn't even apologize xD

FireCait
03-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Hi all,

Some of you have noticed that we had the wrong items listed in the article for the Gold Secrets Pack. I know that some of you purchased the pack because of the mount that was listed and it wasn’t included in the pack. We’re sorry about that.

We’ve fixed the article so it correctly reflects what’s in the packs, and we’re going to give the advertised mount to everyone who purchased a Gold Secrets pack before the article was fixed.

If you purchased your Gold Secrets Pack before 9:15am PDT (4:15pm GMT) on March 12th we will be granting your account an Albino Yata. We’ll be back in a little bit with information on how to claim your Yata once all the grants are given.

Thanks for your patience.
~ V

UPDATE: If you purchased a Gold Secrets Pack before 9:15am PDT this morning, you can now log into https://archeage.trionworlds.com to claim an Albino Yata on your character. You must claim the Yata before Midnight Pacific on March 15th (Sunday night).

Scapes
03-12-2015, 10:32 AM
How come some people how got the $99 pack got their Albino Yata and I didn't, I paid for a Yata andi want my yata please

Players who bought the pack before we corrected the article will get them, see FireCait's post above.

John Small
03-12-2015, 10:44 AM
this sure does happen a lot.

Fiain
03-12-2015, 12:39 PM
this sure does happen a lot.

You guys coulda read on the website what it lists. That was correct iirc. But at least they are fixing it.

Edit - Now I'm hoping they fix my issue as soon as they fixed this.. I sent them PMs. They sent my prize to the wrong server. :/

tomoe
03-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Can't help but laugh out loud xD

Omg this is brilliant.

Costumer be like Hey TRION I bought an item that was advertised on the pack and it does not include it give me the item or refund!

Trion to both the questions http://i.cubeupload.com/Y5dNfA.jpeg

I remember when I purchased something in a game called planetside2 and got another item it took them like 2 hours to give me a gift of the said item for half a year instead of 3 months on all of my characters instead of 1. Here they didn't even apologize xD

Yep, that's call'd a good publisher, same in lineage2, i did play 7years, One time i bought (before the game went f2p) a 3 month card time subscription & only got 1, so after a ticket, 2 days after they gave me my 2 month + 1 free and item in game (only costume hat, but still).

FireCait
03-12-2015, 04:14 PM
If you purchased a Gold Secrets Pack before 9:15am PDT this morning, you can now log into https://archeage.trionworlds.com to claim an Albino Yata on your character. You must claim the Yata before Midnight Pacific on March 15th (Sunday night).

AvengerX
03-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Any information if all the items are bound to account from the packs?

FireCait
03-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Any information if all the items are bound to account from the packs?

Not all of the items are bound. The Rumbling Archeum Trees, the Experia plants, and the potions are trade-able. The other items are bound to your character.

Artegg
03-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Not all of the items are bound. The Rumbling Archeum Trees, the Experia plants, and the potions are trade-able. The other items are bound to your character.

No they are not.

They are bound in the mail but once they go into your bag they are unbound.

Do you guys even test/play this game.

Bunnyleptic
03-13-2015, 11:53 AM
FireCait/Scapes,

Will the Albino Yata ever come to MP as a purchase?

Moonlightangel
03-14-2015, 01:41 PM
Well... Just writing this because it is really unfair that this ARCHEUM SECRETS PACK's much better than the Archeum Starter pack.
You should consider give some of this things to the players that payed almost 150 euros and didn't get any of those things like:
10 Worker's Compensation Potion (1000 LP, 12 hour cooldown)
10 Professional Tonics
4 Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate
50 XP Boost Potions
50 Immortal XP Tonics
50 Lucky Quicksilver Tonics
15 Vocation Expertise Tonics
15 Pet Dual-Recovery Potions
3 Rumbling Archeum Tree Saplings
10 Experia Pumpkin Patches
10 Experia Sunflower Patches
10 Experia Duck Patches
10 Experia Pine Patches
Permanent Any-Post Owl
Firebrand Courtier's Robes
Golden Teardrop Storage Chest
Albino Yata

I've had some credits and:
Exclusive Title: "Trailblazer" (+3 to all stats)
Exclusive Glass Phoenix Glider
Exclusive Founder’s Cloak (+3 to all stats and customizable)
Desert Assassin Plate Costume
10 Pet Healing Potions
10 Evenstones
10 Hereafter Stones

Ohhohhhh... Awsome! :mad:

I don't care about the credits or the 90 patron days. I'm just saying you should give those items to the ones who have paied for the archeum starter pack!
Hope you think about it and answear.

Thank you very much for your time!

youtube Jasonwivart
03-14-2015, 11:04 PM
Well... Just writing this because it is really unfair that this ARCHEUM SECRETS PACK's much better than the Archeum Starter pack.
You should consider give some of this things to the players that payed almost 150 euros and didn't get any of those things like:
10 Worker's Compensation Potion (1000 LP, 12 hour cooldown)
10 Professional Tonics
4 Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate
50 XP Boost Potions
50 Immortal XP Tonics
50 Lucky Quicksilver Tonics
15 Vocation Expertise Tonics
15 Pet Dual-Recovery Potions
3 Rumbling Archeum Tree Saplings
10 Experia Pumpkin Patches
10 Experia Sunflower Patches
10 Experia Duck Patches
10 Experia Pine Patches
Permanent Any-Post Owl
Firebrand Courtier's Robes
Golden Teardrop Storage Chest
Albino Yata

I've had some credits and:
Exclusive Title: "Trailblazer" (+3 to all stats)
Exclusive Glass Phoenix Glider
Exclusive Founder’s Cloak (+3 to all stats and customizable)
Desert Assassin Plate Costume
10 Pet Healing Potions
10 Evenstones
10 Hereafter Stones

Ohhohhhh... Awsome! :mad:

I don't care about the credits or the 90 patron days. I'm just saying you should give those items to the ones who have paied for the archeum starter pack!
Hope you think about it and answear.

Thank you very much for your time!

Why in the hell would they give you something you didn't pay for? You got everything you paid for did you not? You opted to buy the old pack how ever many months ago. If you want the new stuff buy the new pack. Be warned tho in 6 months there will be an even better pack and you will be pissed off again LOL

ImaqtRawr
03-15-2015, 09:22 AM
There seems to be a bug with the packs. I bought a silver pack with 30 day patron but the patron isn't working on my NA account.

Michael Vanity
03-16-2015, 01:45 AM
I bought a few silvers and were advertised as 1500 credits. All I recieved was 1000.

I need my credits man , Stop holdin out on your homies.
http://s24.postimg.org/3y9swvnm9/Untitled.jpg

Michael Vanity
03-16-2015, 01:46 AM
I bought a few silvers and were advertised as 1500 credits. All I recieved was 1000.

I need my credits man , Stop holdin out on your homies.
http://postimg.org/image/3y9swvnm9/

ZaganX
03-16-2015, 10:46 AM
Well these guys really need to check their advertisements. On one page they list 1000 credits for the Silver Pack here...

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/store/#packs

And on this page they say it's 1500 credits for the Silver Pack....

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/03/11/all-new-secrets-packs-now-available/

Now they say they are updating the packs so are they giving us more or less for our money?
If this is supposed to be a big "WOW" factor to keep us interested in the game and for promotional purposes, I would say they should go with the larger amounts and better items.

Why not keep that Yata everyone wants in the Silver pack and put one in the Gold pack too. Maybe even put a car in the Archeum pack too so everyone is happy? And since 1500 credits sounds about right compared to 2500, and 5000 credits on the other 2 respectively, I say why not go with that too?

It's totally up to you guys at Glyph of course, you can make this into a good thing or a bad thing, but I thought you were trying to make this a big "WOW" - not a disappointment for the players. You want people to buy these packs so why not make them more appealing?

Moonlightangel
03-16-2015, 05:56 PM
Why in the hell would they give you something you didn't pay for? You got everything you paid for did you not? You opted to buy the old pack how ever many months ago. If you want the new stuff buy the new pack. Be warned tho in 6 months there will be an even better pack and you will be pissed off again LOL

I believe i didn't wrote for u to answear.
AND IT'S UNFAIR! And I'll keep saying this. I bought the old pack, as u called, because that was the only option!!
And once again I'll say one little thing... I wasn't talking to u, so... stfu :cool:

maiyah
03-16-2015, 06:15 PM
I believe i didn't wrote for u to answear.
AND IT'S UNFAIR! And I'll keep saying this. I bought the old pack, as u called, because that was the only option!!
And once again I'll say one little thing... I wasn't talking to u, so... stfu :cool:

Its completely fair for a company to offer new promotional packs to its customers. You got what was advertised, you buying pack A has nothing at all to do with the price or contents of pack B. You are welcome to say its unfair, but saying it makes it no more true than saying that standing inside a garage makes you into a car.

These are community forums and as such he/she had every right to weigh in on this discussion and in no way deserved your ire. You owe that person an apology for your poor behavior.

ZaganX
03-17-2015, 06:23 AM
Its completely fair for a company to offer new promotional packs to its customers. You got what was advertised, you buying pack A has nothing at all to do with the price or contents of pack B. You are welcome to say its unfair, but saying it makes it no more true than saying that standing inside a garage makes you into a car.

These are community forums and as such he/she had every right to weigh in on this discussion and in no way deserved your ire. You owe that person an apology for your poor behavior.

Yeah I have to agree with maiyah.
You bought the old STARTER SILVER PACK deal when it was available and got what was listed there.
You did not buy the new SECRET SILVER PACK deal so you don't get what it has in it added or substituted now.

Yeah, I can see how you would get buyer's remorse because a better deal came along afterwards, but you can't expect Trion to keep giving you the new deal when they add more stuff in a package. If they had taken stuff out of the packs I bet we wouldn't hear you complaining that you got too much stuff and they should take some back now would we?

Telling people to stfu is not going to help your cause either. I suggest you apologize and try to show some respect to others as you would like others to respect you. You can say you disagree without the insults or rudeness.

Raellin
03-18-2015, 02:31 PM
I already have founder status and have a recurring monthly patronage but not sure on what will happen if I buy one of the Secrets packs. Will my monthly sub cease until my time from the Secrets pack finishes then continue again or do I have to cancel my monthly sub? I don't want to end up paying a monthly fee on top of any time from the pack if I had to manually cancel the sub first. Cheers!

Fantasm
03-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Awesome. Didn't read past Scapes initial post for a week, realize I could have gotten a free yata and should have just bought the Archeum pack.

Now after talking to support they don't care that the wrong information was given and I purchased two packs based on that. Chargebacks incoming!

Ridg
03-19-2015, 03:29 PM
Hey! Save your money. just get a single month of patron, cancel your subscription and you can expect an Archeum Secrets pack in the mail next month! GG Trion

Moonlightangel
03-20-2015, 07:43 AM
I believe now it's better!!!! They just gave away packs to players that don't play anymore!

Is that fair to you?? Is it?? Giving things to people who doesn't care about the game and give ZERO to those who've been patron since the very beginning, and for u guys, that bought one of these new packs??

I gave my opinion on my 1st post. Just a simple opinion...
You all flamed when i said something about giving some stuff to "old patrons" (players that kept patron since alpha).

Bah... Just won't continue with this "post" :confused:

Have a nice weekend and good game :)