PDA

View Full Version : making gold

catzilla
03-11-2015, 07:29 PM
its nearly impossible to make enough gold ,by just playing the game like you no playing the game,hunting monsters and questing and stuff,to get the best gear..They have it so rigged in making gold with labor ,that well if you really don't open that CC your in for a long LONG ride

Zengiar
03-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Here's a tip: Stop striving for the best gear

Alternative tip: Stop playing MMO's

Alternative tip #2: Find another MMO which gives you free epic loot, I can think of one immediately.

catzilla
03-11-2015, 07:34 PM
whale alert

TechNique
03-11-2015, 07:43 PM
It's called Pay2Win brah. You honestly think those guys with Delph weapons and Celest gear buff made all their gold via labor consumption?

Phoxly
03-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Well it is "Craft. Claim. Conquer." Not "Quest. Claim. Prosper."

OhVanity
03-11-2015, 08:16 PM
just p2w if not, then your not going to get the best stuff in game, welcome to a korean mmo, have you not played others? anyways doing the normal way will take months to complete couple of pieces or sets if things get cheaper you could do that way with just trade packs, tell me how you are in 2 months

Treeon
03-11-2015, 09:01 PM
I have a hard time NOT making gold. There is so many places to make tons of gold right now but lack of labor prevents taking advantage of them. Maybe you guys need to stop thinking so rigidly and actually do a bit of homework on how this game works so you will see that it's absurdly easy to make a lot of gold.

Aeducan76
03-12-2015, 01:05 AM
Well i am still figuring it out, land based trade runs just donīt cut it, i donīt have the time and nerve for constant purse farming, so i do the occasional intercontinental TR that, if done regularly should provide you with a decent income.

There may be far more superior ways, but ppl wonīt tell - they just tell you they make 400 per day ^^

DarkManiako
03-12-2015, 02:00 AM
People must be new to mmorpg.
I'd like to see them in the first years of WoW, FFXI o L2, where you had to play 10 hours a day for 2 years with a big guild to achieve something.

7 real days respawn bosses camped by 5 guilds with 30+ players that COULD drop ONE item... anyone?

Aeducan76
03-12-2015, 03:56 AM
I'd like to see them in the first years of WoW, FFXI o L2, where you had to play 10 hours a day for 2 years with a big guild to achieve something.

7 real days respawn bosses camped by 5 guilds with 30+ players that COULD drop ONE item... anyone?

Yes i was there too, things change, the smartphone generation wants everything now and pay microtransactions, both are bad developments - still has nothing to do with the topic. Or useful suggestions to the OP

DarkManiako
03-12-2015, 04:03 AM
Or useful suggestions to the OP
People are not giving away secrets on how to make gold of course, the fastest way everybody know is save gildas to make a fishing boat and go fishing after 30k profency, but there are countless topics like this.
Or save gildas to craft the big clipper and trade 20 packs, but is harder on high population servers.

maiyah
03-12-2015, 04:10 AM
Op, are you a patron? If not then labor is very hard to balance and work within the confines of five a minute. I hardly have billions in my in game bank but I'd have one heck of a lot less if I wasn't playing as a patron.

Questing is one way to learn the game, get level appropriate armor and weapons, and get to know the basic lore and about what lies where on the map. It won't however, make you rich. You're going to need to branch out. Fortunately crafting is an excellent way to level up, as is commerce (which is running trade packs from point a to point b). Do your donkey quest and the quest for your 8x8/16x16 to start with, place the land if you are patron. Non patrons can't place land... From there look at the trade packs your faction can make. Google the game and trade run spreadsheet and look at payout versus cost of materials. In general the further the route the better the pay, with overseas routes paying better than routes only on one continent. I wouldn't start running international routes pre 40 though, as sea bugs and jellyfish can be a pain.

Brock9000
03-12-2015, 05:56 AM
There are ways to make a good profit on your character's labor and your time invested.

The way you play is not one of those. So really => the problem is that all the different ways to play the game should be better balanced

I'd argue how to better balance things than to just make a general complaint.

ZandersMSI
04-29-2015, 08:50 AM
Well it is "Craft. Claim. Conquer." Not "Quest. Claim. Prosper."

Lol love it

arathon4real
04-29-2015, 03:41 PM
if you are patron get a 16 and farm mat for cross continent as well as find an in demand market can make or grow a mid level item for example grow cotton and make fabric

Calim
04-30-2015, 03:13 PM

Sounds like a game I played :) The solo mobs were the worst cause you wouldn't have the timer unless you came by and the corpse was still up. I preferred the method of long hard quests to get one epic item. It was so actually epic when you got your class epic, this was when epic meant epic..

Yes i was there too, things change, the smartphone generation wants everything now and pay microtransactions, both are bad developments - still has nothing to do with the topic. Or useful suggestions to the OP

Eh, I don't think micro-transactions are just "bad". Nor do I think smartphones are bad, just people use them too much and forget to talk to real life people.

See sig for my view on micro-transactions.

OnlyOneShinobi
05-01-2015, 04:12 AM
So many ways to make gold.

Crafting armor/jewelry
Potions
Treasure hunting sunken ships
Intercontinental Trade Runs
Land Runs with Larders
Pirating Fishing Raids
etc

Just man up and put in the elbow grease.
Some people with celestial may have put in the effort.
I walk around in a unique buff, and I have rarely ever bought credits.

You can check out my youtube channel for some money making guides and tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWTAqkvWcDXKsC_u7Dz-Rg

Heiki
05-04-2015, 05:20 AM
If you are talking about labor need, then patron is really easy to get without using cc or traderuns. Basically just quest, open purses and leave your chars online, gold for apexes will come fast.

JDeHart
05-07-2015, 08:13 AM
I dunno about you but I make 200g every day farming coinpurses now without selling the archeum. Thats around 1000g a week! I could get a Delph in 6 or 7 weeks if I wasnt too busy regrading my obsidian armor and stuff.

JDeHart
05-07-2015, 08:20 AM
I also have a stack of sunlight archeum dust, a stack of shards and crystals by converting the dust. If only I had the monsterous desire...