PDA

View Full Version : Looking for committed players to form an elite circle

Farewell
04-09-2014, 11:31 AM

TheXtreme76
04-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Hi there, I would be interested in joining your group. I'm new to Archage, but have been playing rpgs for nearly a decade. This one looks like it will be the best I've played so far. I'm really looking forward to it. let me know if you want to team up.

Darth Futuza
04-09-2014, 11:52 AM
...and we shall call it the Debauchery Tea Party.

Lol. I'm probably not quite as committed to join your guild thingy, but I wish you luck and look forward to seeing you in game.

Farewell
04-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Hi there, I would be interested in joining your group. I'm new to Archage, but have been playing rpgs for nearly a decade. This one looks like it will be the best I've played so far. I'm really looking forward to it. let me know if you want to team up.

Ohh yes, I can assure you that it IS one of the best I've played..

Once formed, I want this to be very private and quiet circle till we reach the mark. When we do, uh oh, won't be so quiet now will we.. but yes we will defintely behave ourselves for the most others.. and for some.. their nightmare. LOL

As I don't want this to be a race/nationality oriented group, the main focus will be each member's ability to use controls, making quick yet correct decisions and of course.. dedicating time and love =)

I will add you to my list as the first friend. HELLO BUDDY!! =P

Keep checking back to this thread as we gather a few more~

Baron Zemo
04-09-2014, 12:00 PM
I am looking for more friends to play and enjoy the game with, I am committed to playing and the idea to start small is best, not sure about guild yet but we can discuss that, if you are interested

TheXtreme76
04-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Will do, Glad to be a member.

Farewell
04-09-2014, 12:01 PM
...and we shall call it the Debauchery Tea Party.

Lol. I'm probably not quite as committed to join your guild thingy, but I wish you luck and look forward to seeing you in game.

haha. hi Darth.

Well not a guild thingy yet. =) I just want trustworthy and dedicated friends. Guild thing will be more of a natural thing.

I also look forward to seeing you!

Farewell
04-09-2014, 12:11 PM
I am looking for more friends to play and enjoy the game with, I am committed to playing and the idea to start small is best, not sure about guild yet but we can discuss that, if you are interested

Hello Baron!

Yes! small group can be very effective against large groups in many different ways~ we won't write down the 'corporate details' as the others do, deciding who will be what officer.. but over a couple of weeks period we will defintely talk about each member's role in the circle(for battles, choice of races/classes and skills to be complete as a team) we can form a battle party of 5 or form a battle group of 50(i guess we'll be using more like.. 10 spots?)

I can give you tips on which classes are effective and I want you all to use your best/favorite classes while being supportive for the team.

Boss farming, siege and dungeons will take some time for everyone to jump on after the release and i want our circle to be the few that gets there first.

keep checking back Baron!

Booyah
04-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Hi my name is Brian,

I will be fully committed to ArcheAge buying founder packs and everything. I play games first and foremost for enjoyment however, I find being competitive in a game the most fun of all. Nothing gives me more pleasure then besting my opponent. I'm looking for a guild that will do well enough to own the lands and have a name known in the game. From what I read you are on your way there and I'd like to join you.

I am going some form of an archer in this game. I am looking towards the Sniper class at the moment. The idea of stealthily placing myself on the edge of a fight and bursting out a guild's back line damage and to then make a quick getaway sounds ideal to my play style from other games and MMO's.

You sound like a good leader. I'd appreciate the chance to talk to you more. You sound like someone I could follow and if we get caught out in sea in a ♥♥♥♥ storm, people will follow without question. I'd like to get the chance to play with you.

Do you know what you'd name the guild or would you put it to a vote?

What was your best and worst experiences on the Korean Servers?

How much does skill come into this game? or is it all about gear and items?

TheXtreme76
04-09-2014, 01:21 PM
That's good, as I have generally gravitated towards Tank-type characters. I like to get up close and personal, take the damage while the other members of the team pick off the enemies.

Farewell
04-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Hi my name is Brian,

I will be fully committed to ArcheAge buying founder packs and everything. I play games first and foremost for enjoyment however, I find being competitive in a game the most fun of all. Nothing gives me more pleasure then besting my opponent. I'm looking for a guild that will do well enough to own the lands and have a name known in the game. From what I read you are on your way there and I'd like to join you.

I am going some form of an archer in this game. I am looking towards the Sniper class at the moment. The idea of stealthily placing myself on the edge of a fight and bursting out a guild's back line damage and to then make a quick getaway sounds ideal to my play style from other games and MMO's.

You sound like a good leader. I'd appreciate the chance to talk to you more. You sound like someone I could follow and if we get caught out in sea in a ♥♥♥♥ storm, people will follow without question. I'd like to get the chance to play with you.

Hi Brian!!

Yes, I would have quit long ago if me and my buddies weren't one of the most competitive =) it sure sucks to... suck at what you do haha.
and I don't mean only in pvp/battle/seige.. Dungeons and farming will need to be mastered to get some of the best gears out there.

speaking of ♥♥♥♥ storm (literally in the ocean),there are ways to outrun the hijackers on the sea, and there are way to effectively hijack the traders... we might even just do this instead of the actual trading.

answers to your questions!:cool:

- I think the name of the guild should be decided with all the members' opinions and styles taken into account..
Calling it the "best craziest clan" or whatever even before discussing it with the core members seems kind of meaningless. :confused:

- well i guess since i am in NA now... the worst experience is the 0.5sec-1sec delay..
if we are talking about the overall gameplay.. hm.. maybe the nation-declaration update? this actually made the worst nightmare into reality. It's got its pros and cons btw since it creates tension and i guess.. fun? but many betrayed their friends, races and some even left archeage because of this.. it is surprising that many will stick to their enemies for gold. Yuk.

I can easily name many best experiences and moments..

*beating kraken for the first time after battling the guilds of the opposing continent for 18 hours.. or was it 28.... hahahaha
**leading hundreds vs hundreds and winning the battles (oh yeah it gets intense at the front.. and i had to be at the front all the time.. to tank! haha)
***hijacking numerous ships and carriages (yummmmmm)
****going over the opposite continent and murdering all the farmers!!! argh
*****making trips to beautiful places and taking pictures with friends! and killing the opponents in sight.... is a plus
******hm... i guess decorating my house and you know, visiting friends' and working on houses/ships together.
*******all else!

Oh.. and one of the worst.. but best experience was actually leaving the korean server (though i still have all the gears so i log back in to say hi and do some killings from time to time). why best? hm.. i guess it's more of.. beautiful than best.. you know. am i getting too sentimental? LOL. This is a game but the community and bond of the members got quite real. We went on camping trips supported by XL games itself, numerous drinking and eating sessions.. in and out of the game, though this was possible cuz korea is smaller than NA............

and i did feel this love when it was time to leave and i appreciate all my friends back in korean server..

- it would be a lie if i say gear doesn't matter. it does. BUT skill combination and the ability to execute in correct, timely manner are probably more important. Actually, if it's a small to mid fights, the class combination and their addition of effective skills at right timing changes everything..

3 average-geared can win over 3 well-equipped relatively easily if the combination and skill sets are right. of course, you need to work on mastering the art.

Farewell
04-09-2014, 01:33 PM
That's good, as I have generally gravitated towards Tank-type characters. I like to get up close and personal, take the damage while the other members of the team pick off the enemies.

Oh yes! I also do love the tank types. and most high-damange or speed melee dealers.

All classes can be fun.

archers shooting down the enemy healers and dealers~ melees backing up the tanks~ and on and on ~

some love healers as well since healers can get MAD war points... as they ARE precious ones on the team.
I think Archeage is perfect for class exploration since there are MANY MANY to choose from.. though there are a handful of the most effective.

In korean server the archers are the most played and it makes sense since the setup can't be 10 tanks and 2 dealers.. it would be more like 1-2 tanks 2-3 melee 3-4 long ranged 1-2 healers depending on the situation.

We will have much fun constructing our team!

Booyah
04-09-2014, 01:36 PM
That's cool that you feel a bond to your mates in Korea. I hope to find that kind of feeling again, there's people I met 5 years ago in a game that I still Skype every now and then.

I know this game requires teamwork to make everything work. I'm going into a class that I can't do without having some tank and heals to get me out of counter attacks. How much do fights rely on tanks and support? Also is it a good idea to rush for a farm?

In korean server the archers are the most played and it makes sense since the setup can't be 10 tanks and 2 dealers.. it would be more like 1-2 tanks 2-3 melee 3-4 long ranged 1-2 healers depending on the situation.

We will have much fun constructing our team!

Would a group system in this game type work? Such as you have everyone in a sub group of 3to5. You then can move groups easily by calling stuff such as group A and B flank left, C rest, D charge.

Farewell
04-09-2014, 01:49 PM
That's cool that you feel a bond to your mates in Korea. I hope to find that kind of feeling again, there's people I met 5 years ago in a game that I still Skype every now and then.

I know this game requires teamwork to make everything work. I'm going into a class that I can't do without having some tank and heals to get me out of counter attacks. How much do fights rely on tanks and support? Also is it a good idea to rush for a farm?

Would a group system in this game type work? Such as you have everyone in a sub group of 3to5. You then can move groups easily by calling stuff such as group A and B flank left, C rest, D charge.

Yeah, some can think otherwise but it's been a while since gaming became one of the most enjoyed part of ones life and it is easily mixed into it since nowadays the community options and communication tools are well polished. I value my game mates as I value old friends in real life. Think about it.. serious gamers spend more time with their guild mates than some real life friends.. haha. If we don't respect and care for each other that would be total waste of our time.

In some cases, small group divisions can be effective but in most fights one as a whole is the most effective.
I think as in most games, the "get together or die" kind of applies here too.

In big battles we do have to divide up because the battle group can only consist of 50 players. In many cases we had more than 50 so we need to cooporate with other groups. So it would be either one small-mid party or multiple big parties (because of the limit)

We will always answer to our allies' call. In fact, I will try to initiate the call and talk to other leaders for the covenant. No matter how big the guilds think they are, they will always need help since this game is based on the conflict of two continents.. though it will get somewhat different when guilds start to gather up as nations.

The most important ingredient for the win is..

trusting your teammates and pushing it together even in bad situations.
once again, fight as one or die.

When tanks push at the front, all others should push too. You will be surprised how many players run away or hide themselves... or start stepping backwards when it gets intense.. and we do not need these kind of players.

Booyah
04-09-2014, 01:58 PM
trusting your teammates and pushing it together even in bad situations.
once again, fight as one or die.

This is the reason so many fights get lost in MMO's much easier to pick of targets one at a time than to fights a group that fights as one. Source: 300

Farewell
04-09-2014, 02:05 PM
This is the reason so many fights get lost in MMO's much easier to pick of targets one at a time than to fights a group that fights as one. Source: 300

haha. YES.

Farewell
04-09-2014, 02:07 PM

Man~ I am trying to post screenshots but this forum only allows attachment of links.. hm.
Where to upload?~

oh no worries~ figured it out =)

Aoi.Sorano
04-09-2014, 02:53 PM

Looking for more friends to play together too~
New to this game as well...
I'm more toward dpsing / healing type of character depends on which one the group need the most.
I don't mind solo training, but It definitely would be more fun to chat with others while repeatedly kicking the mob's ♥♥♥.
I wonder if this group use some kind of group chating software tho.
Looking forward to see you guys in the game.

P.S. nice signature Baron....too late to stop+1

jahlon
04-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Interesting.....very interesting.

I'm going to be looking for a guild to join (versus starting one myself)

I'm looking for somewhere to apply my love of logistics (money, management, helping new people, etc).

Farewell
04-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Looking for more friends to play together too~
New to this game as well...
I'm more toward dpsing / healing type of character depends on which one the group need the most.
I don't mind solo training, but It definitely would be more fun to chat with others while repeatedly kicking the mob's ♥♥♥.
I wonder if this group use some kind of group chating software tho.
Looking forward to see you guys in the game.

P.S. nice signature Baron....too late to stop+1

Yes we need a hand!
Switching from a class to another class is quite simple in Archeage so as you said you can change depending on the situation though you will need to lvl up both sets of skills.
But healers are awesome! they don't die either... I will tell you which type of a healer can never die against a melee class or ranged..

group chatting is easy. we can utilize the guild option, start as a small group to use the guild chat and share information on the boards.
Also, when it gets active, we will need to use teamspeak or raidcall. Communication is a must during a conflict or a mission.. without it, failure is so definite.

Farewell
04-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Interesting.....very interesting.

I'm going to be looking for a guild to join (versus starting one myself)

I'm looking for somewhere to apply my love of logistics (money, management, helping new people, etc).

Hello Jahlon,

Well sought out management is essential for a successful team. I do value helping new people and engagement in group efforts to hold the team strong is probably the most important.

Moneywise, we do need to really work hard when the time comes for a siege. It's not only about the amount of the gold, but how to use it to make things really confusing for the enemies.

Join us! I will be closing either the reply option for this thread or bring it down completely when our team is set.

Too many members in the circle will only complicate things.. It always leaves some members feeling unsatisfied or invaluable.

TheXtreme76
04-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Hello Jahlon,

Well thoughtout management is essential for a successful team. I do value helping new people and engagement in group efforts to hold the team strong is probably the most important.

Moneywise, we do need to really work hard when the time comes for a siege. It's not only about the amount of the gold, but how to use it to make things really confusing for the enemies.

Join us! I will be closing either the reply option for this thread or bring it down completely when our team is set.

Too many members in the circle will only complicate things.. It always leaves some members feel unsatisfied or invaluable.

awesome, well I'm in all the way, do you need contact info?

Farewell
04-09-2014, 04:06 PM
awesome, well I'm in all the way, do you need contact info?

Don't worry, I'm making a list based on your account ID for this forum and will be contacting you via PM. Let's give it a couple of days to gather a few more =)

Farewell
04-09-2014, 05:32 PM
BUMP! for more elites to see ;P

Paradigm
04-09-2014, 05:33 PM
Good luck to you Fare! Building a guild from the gound up is hella fun ... and stressful :)

See you guys and gals on the battlefield

Farewell
04-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Good luck to you Fare! Building a guild from the gound up is hella fun ... and stressful :)

See you guys and gals on the battlefield

Thank you Paradigm!

As the first goal is to form a small group that really kicks ♥♥♥ there won't be so much drama.. (hopefully)

Hope we end up in the same side of the continent! =)

Maknae
04-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Hello! You must be korean like me! Just like my name indicates, I'm the youngest. I may be inexperienced in ArcheAge, I have been playing mmorpgs for a while and I am usually an assassin. I would enjoy joining your group if possible

Farewell
04-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Hello! You must be korean like me! Just like my name indicates, I'm the youngest. I may be inexperienced in ArcheAge, I have been playing mmorpgs for a while and I am usually an assassin. I would enjoy joining your group if possible

Hello Maknae! Yes, your name does mean the yongest of the bunch! and we need a Maknae that can vitalize the circle.

Yeah my background is Korean btw. I've been working in abroad, now back in hometown for good!

Nationality and race don't really matter though. We can mix in well =) That's the beauty of North America right?

I would love to have you in the circle Maknae! good to see you brother. :cool:

randomposter
04-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Hi,
I will like to join the group if you don't mind. I'm a hardcore gamer at heart. I've played many different games and I felt it's time to start a new journey in Archeage. I enjoy making new friends, pvp, trading items, and exploring. I tend to play characters with high damage output but I will adapt to whatever is needed. Good luck cya in game.

Paradigm
04-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Thank you Paradigm!

As the first goal is to form a small group that really kicks ♥♥♥ there won't be so much drama.. (hopefully)

Hope we end up in the same side of the continent! =)

If you settle in the West, holler at a brother! We're always looking to strengthen our collective position through allies and friends ... woot!

Tropheus
04-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Ohh yes, I can assure you that it IS one of the best I've played..

Speaking of RPG, I too started off with LINEAGE 1 US server!! haha.. when there was only talking island on the map =) wow. that's a while back, phew~ =)

Once formed, I want this to be very private and quiet circle till we reach the mark. When we do, uh oh, won't be so quiet now will we haha.. but yes we will defintely behave ourselves for the most others.. and for some.. their nightmare. LOL

As I don't want this to be a race/nationality oriented group, the main focus will be each member's ability to use controls, making quick yet correct decisions and of course.. dedicating time and love =)

Lineage 1 you say? Me to. Is Lyra contracting? Orc town (OT) update ftw. Although TI was fun. :)

But anyway, so this will actually be forming into a guild? or will you join another guild?

Because I am interested in this elite circle, yet I am also interested in Oran'Thul because they seem hardcore. :confused:

Fluz
04-10-2014, 07:52 AM
This really peaks my interest. Not too long ago, I was playing Tera: Rising with a guild of maybe 10 or so active members. We were so active, we ran dungeons in the same group every day lol. Eventually, we ranked as the top teams in competitive dungeon rosters each month/week (as the scores reset), as well as one of the first groups to beat the hardest dungeons available at the time. I like the idea of starting as a small, close, but strong knit of players, then adding more skilled/dedicated players when we stumble across them. It reminds me of how I stumbled across two players duo-ing a boss, then introducing them to a tank I met at my first dungeon, and eventually forming a guild after running into them several more times.
I have experience in PvP as well, I was in the Top 20 of the PvP rankings in Tera for a 2 months straight, until I stopped to focus on learning the PvE Dungeon mechanics for the guild.

1 question though: If this is gonna be based off of a small, elite group, how would be manage a castle (if I read right in previous messages, that we're gonna build our own castle)? xD

bluemist
04-10-2014, 08:08 AM
nice idea.. like a Tea Party .. :D seems interesting

crazy4oj
08-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Greetings Farewell.
This may be a little late for beta because I have been playing the Alpha through the first weeks of beta. I have just begun anew in the Beta so I do have to catch up. I have been actively waiting for the Archeage NA to release for several years. I have experimented with many different builds throughout the Game and have maxed the cleric(Aura, Vital, Song), but after the large update the healing classes took a hit.Although I do not have as much experience as you, I hope to learn much and strike gold. This is the Exact type of guild I have been searching for in my time in Archeage.

I am very active and invest lots of thought on my plans within the game. I am also well equipped when it comes to computer hardware.

I love the name you have chosen and I respect its ideals. I found the guild through the name that was used in Log Horizon.

I hope to become part of your growing circle of companions and help the group prosper. If I do not qualify, I will disappear and not haunt you.

I hope you consider me in you circle!

Corsa1r
08-06-2014, 02:44 PM
I'd love to join your group... I haven't played yet, but will be purchasing the Archeum pack in the coming weeks. I'm experienced with a solid few MMOs and am very eager to learn this one. I have a feeling this is what I have been waiting for for years, so I expect it will be one of the only games I'll be devoting my attention to.

I have a feeling I'll be interested in rogue-y stuff in this one for a certainty, and want to make some wide profit margins as a merchant/merc, but it also depends on what the group wants to excel in.

I'm onboard. ;)

EDIT: I've finally played the game on and off for about three days and find it very hard to put down. This one's a keeper. I've been exhausting as many inlets of info on everything the game has to offer by asking questions in faction chat, paling up with more experienced players who have either a quantifiable estate (land, wealth, vehicles, etc.) or pvp skills/builds worth checking into, and generally reading any guide I can find on the net about professions/trading and so on.

If you're still offering, do send me a pm.

Pendragen11
08-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Id love to join esp if we'd have ppl playing the 1st 4 days of pre-launch (i'm hopeing to have off work the 1st week and zoom past). I just started in the alpha a few days ago tho.

Zephirisz
08-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Its a Shame your on the NA servers not the EU.

I need some really hardcore dedicated players to form a group with. Especially so in the first 30 days of the game. =)
GL in your quest to find your hardcore dedicated group

lastmandalor
08-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Hey, Malgarish here

Also a founder, I like the sound of what you're wanting to put together....a some what smaller group of close adventurers that will grow into the server crushing force everyone dreams of becoming If you'd have me, I would be honored to join you and help further your dream :D