PDA

View Full Version : Really Trion???

Painalchemist
03-15-2015, 01:23 AM
Bravo, to you guys decreasing proficiency requirements across the board making crafting a virtually useless profession in game. It was bad enough that you guys lowered the drop rates of important mats like archeum but now you really sunk to a new low by allowing everyone to craft all the way to epherium and yet keep the archeum drop rates the same artificially increasing the market demand and inflating its prices to ridiculous gold requirements all the while keeping other sources of gold procurement the same.

The least you can do is not let labor be used to open coin purses. If the devil had an economist he probably is the one giving you these awful suggestions.

XoreX
03-15-2015, 04:32 AM
Yes I agree with you, I find it idiotic that the materials are still rare and each to 10 K, Epherium crafting can so you can be playing and destroying, so do not have to be so on a professional Specialize but everything only to 10 K and has good Equip.

Painalchemist
03-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Become a master craftsmen, buy or procure materials from those who are not masters, pray to a vegas slot machine and land a result you like. Not good enough reforge.

Now new patch comes along, everyone are masters, no more materials in auction on sale, some noob with no proficiency lands a Epherium necklace and a master craftsmen has no work no mats and so is forced to find an alternative.

Zete
03-16-2015, 08:30 AM
I agree. Some of us have spent thousands of gold to level up our weapons crafting proficiency, only to have something like thIs assure that we won't be making that gold back anytime soon. From what I've seen in the course of crafting several katana's up to illustrious, proficiency is barely even worth it. Myself with near 50k proficiency, didn't proc once when crafting Illustrious katana's. Yet my friend with 0 profiency proc's his first 2 illustrious katana's in a row. Splendid job.

Dokoro
03-16-2015, 09:04 AM
You still need 70k Proficiency for Ayanad. Quit your complaining. I had 40k+ in a lot of proficiencies and I'm not crying about it.

Cribstaxxx
03-16-2015, 12:48 PM
I understand why they reduced weaponcrafting proficiency so that all players can actually take part in obsidian weapon crafting, but why remove all armor crafting requirements as well? Armor has dropped in value over 50% on Ollo AH cluster since the patch.

High proficiency does still increase the rate at which the gear increases in grade and reduces labor cost which is a significant bonus, but there was no reason to remove proficiency requirements on armor =/

Silvershadow
03-16-2015, 02:30 PM
I understand why they reduced weaponcrafting proficiency so that all players can actually take part in obsidian weapon crafting, but why remove all armor crafting requirements as well? Armor has dropped in value over 50% on Ollo AH cluster since the patch.

High proficiency does still increase the rate at which the gear increases in grade and reduces labor cost which is a significant bonus, but there was no reason to remove proficiency requirements on armor =/

Obisidan Armors are in the next Patch.

Painalchemist
03-17-2015, 09:11 AM
You still need 70k Proficiency for Ayanad. Quit your complaining. I had 40k+ in a lot of proficiencies and I'm not crying about it.

With the current archeum drop rates, whose going to be crafting ayanads? Your talking like as if majority of the people were rolling in Delphinads to begin with. Also another tier another addition to the slot machine. With every tier the chance of you rolling the required item to be able to upgrade decreases. Try handicrafting. The rng starts killing you at the beginning.

Myrgatroid
03-17-2015, 10:07 AM
Obisidan Armors are in the next Patch.

Source please? Would appreciate being able to read this.