PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of Fellowship Plaza

Mysticdreamer
03-16-2015, 08:03 AM
As title state's just what is the benefit of building one. Other than the obvious AH/Warehouse, water well, mail, portal, etc. I understand you can make a trade pack that can't be made anywhere else, however I tried this on Tahyang and I took it to multiple places before turning it in in Solis for 6 charcoal stabilizers. The biggest gold pay out would have been Cinderstone where it was going for 10g 25s.

On Aier I can create cheese packs and get 10g 70s at solis and then take one across to Two Crowns and get 27 charcoal stabilizers. I am assuming it would be the same on Tahyang with cheese packs.

Thanks for any input you can give ...trying to decide if it is worth putting one up in Oxion clan.

Arumen
03-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Is it worth it in Oxion clan: Pretty much no.

There are a few plazas which have high value packs (Solis, Hellswamp, Perinor, and Windscour if I remember right), but other than those, fellowship packs aren't really worth it.

The plazas are mostly useful if you want to create a community hub, especially on islands or auroria where a lot of the amenities aren't easily accessible.

Mysticdreamer
03-16-2015, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the advice...

Pwnocchio
03-19-2015, 06:52 AM
If you build them in Auroria you will have easier access to the AH merchant and a general merchant but you lose the ability to make fellowship trade packs. There are auroria fellowship trade packs in the database but Trion hasn't indicated when they'll be added to NA/EU.

It would be super cool if they allowed FP's to be upgraded with lesser merchants like seed/sapling/carpentry/etc... merchants but they don't :/

Orio
03-19-2015, 06:59 AM
When it comes to packs, try to compare them with other packs in location where are you building the plaza.

Like in Silent Forest you can have Pomme candies, but the trees you have give you pomegranates for 2-3 packs each 18 hours, while Plaza gives you possibility to craft more than 7 packs from garden with same size.

Also fact that you own property on this location will most likely ensure better percentages as fellowship packages are reserved for players with property in that province.

Tenki
03-19-2015, 07:56 AM
The biggest value IMO is that fellowship packs give +1 extra gilda:

So cross-continental runs to safe zones give you +2, to war zone (yny) will give you +3, for example. (instead of the +1 and +2 that they normally are).

I don't have Solis land but I hear Solis fellowship packs to Cinder give +5 for some reason.

Kurita
03-19-2015, 08:49 AM
in the case of trading, the east side had better conditions. On the West continent there is only one place for a good plaza.. Hellswamp. They give 7 Gildas to Freedich. On the East Side there are three which give 7 Gildas to you ( Solis Headlands, Windscour Savanna and Perinoor ).

On AIER, my guild do have two plazas, one in Windscour and in Rookborne. Our partner guild do have on in Arcum Iris. Each plaza had his own benefit. Windscour had a good connection to Arcum Iris and nearly the highest value of all packages, but it is located in a war zone. Arcum Iris a litte bit lower prizes for continental Trade. Rookborne we build it near the Airship Tower, so it is a fast way to deliver those packages to Falcorth for a good price.

So if you plan to establish a plaza, who have to look at price, location, transport ways, peace or war zone.

Greetings
Kurita, GL of "Die Handwerkskammer" Aier-EU

Trenjeska
03-20-2015, 01:51 AM
Plaza packs are to gilda stars what aged packs are to resources.
All plaza packs give at lest +1 on any Gilda star trade in point and a select few even give +3 with Solis Headlands being the only 'safe' area giving the +3
Other + 3 areas are: Windscour and Perinoor for Haranya and Hellswamp for Nuia (and Dewstone Plains giving NO extra gilda stars)