PDA

View Full Version : House transfer question

Cribstaxxx
03-17-2015, 05:17 PM
So if I purchase a built house via appraisal cert does any of the decor items/chests/crafting stations stay in the house?

I have a friend who is quitting the game and his house is the main one that we worked on together. All of my crafting boosting items like helm stand and smelting furnace were given to him so that he could place them. Just wondering if there's any way to transfer that stuff back over to my account.

maiyah
03-17-2015, 05:49 PM
If it's bound on pick up or equip its just bound to that character. Since the crafting bonus items bind on unwrap I don't know of a way to transfer them to your account.

Cribstaxxx
03-17-2015, 07:38 PM
So if I purchase the house via appraisal cert do all of the decor items and such stay where they are or do they all get mailed to the owner?

Pwnocchio
03-19-2015, 06:50 AM
So if I purchase a built house via appraisal cert does any of the decor items/chests/crafting stations stay in the house?

I sold a complete thatched a few days ago and all of the decor items including 4 acorn beehives transfered to the new owner without being destroyed.

I think probably the only problem you would have is if you had your farmer workstation on the house. I don't think those can transfer so it would probably be removed and mailed back to you.