PDA

View Full Version : My Farm House is twisted

notebene
03-19-2015, 06:02 AM
Besides trying to decide whether it worth the risk to get up in the middle of the night and tear it down, run to a mail box to get the plan, then run back to place it before someone takes the spot, all because it might kinda drive me nuts that it's crooked, is there any loss of growing potential because it's crooked? Like, maybe you can put 4 trees of type 'X' in each of the corners, but if it's crooked, that messes it up and you can only use 2 or 3 corners?

CKM
03-19-2015, 05:08 PM
Yes, your growing dimensions are altered as to what you will be able to fit. You still have the same amount of "space", it's just that certain optimal combinations will no longer work.

TehOuchies
03-19-2015, 07:56 PM
As far as optimal placement goes, that I can not help with. But a small suggestion, should you choose to demolish. Instead of running to the mailbox to get your design (and taxes) back, drop an any post owl before you demolish, even the one time use ones (which should still be relatively cheap on the Auction house), near your demolition site. This will reduce the the distance traveled and the risk of your spot being taken.

Kloee
03-19-2015, 08:12 PM
As far as optimal placement goes, that I can not help with. But a small suggestion, should you choose to demolish. Instead of running to the mailbox to get your design (and taxes) back, drop an any post owl before you demolish, even the one time use ones (which should still be relatively cheap on the Auction house), near your demolition site. This will reduce the the distance traveled and the risk of your spot being taken.

In addition to this, plant as many rubber/orange trees as you can and wait for them to fully mature. This provides good cover for demoing a house/farm.

Bruglione
03-20-2015, 02:33 AM
Get one of those post owl things that allow you to summon a temporary mailbox, this will reduce the risk of losing your spot.

notebene
03-20-2015, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the input and suggestions folks. I wish I could figure out how it got so out of shape. My main has a perm owl post, but not the owner (yet), so I'll have to buy one on my alt, which is the same account, so I'll have access to the credits.

recka
03-21-2015, 08:12 AM
jesus, destroy your farm house run to mail box.
run back hit your farm house

plant new 1.

when u run back and forward between mail box no1 even knows ur farmhouse is going down aslong you dont spank it, it wont go up in fire so unless some1 targeted your farmhouse he wont even notice.

Ghostbox
03-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Sometimes, there's nothing you can do about it. I had a farmhouse in Hasla and it looked crooked due to the terrain. I have a townhouse in Peri and it looks like an apartment because it sank down into the terrain. lol