PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Community Appreciation Giveaway

Pages : [1] 2 3

Khrolan
03-20-2015, 03:39 PM
All,

Most of you know that we recently distributed a package of in-game items to a small number of players who have stopped playing ArcheAge. The details of this program can be reviewed in yesterday’s post about the topic here (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?172754-About-Our-Recent-Win-Back-Program). We also want to reward current gamers for their continued support and are releasing an appreciation package to claim here (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/profile/manage-game!input.action?dd=1).

All active non-paying accounts may claim the following items:
• 4 Yata Pirate’s Treasure Chests
• 2 Bound Worker’s Compensation: 500 Labor Potions
• 1 Bound Vocation Tonic
• 10 Bound Golden Library Index
• 2 Bound Tyrenos’ Index

All active paying accounts may claim the following items:
• 1 Cyanfin
• 1 Glider Customization: Starlight Wings
• 1 Ayanad 7-Day Pass: 1st Floor Lobby
• 1 Ayanad 7-Day Pass: 2nd Floor Lobby
• 1 Ayanad 7-Day Pass: 3rd Floor Lobby
• 5 Bound Worker’s Compensation: 500 Labor Potions
• 2 Bound Vocation Tonics
• 30 Bound Golden Library Index
• 10 Bound Tyrenos Index
• 10 XP Boost Potion
• 1 Lucky Sunpoint
• 1 Lucky Moonpoint
• 1 Lucky Starpoint
• 1 Sunlight Archeum Essence
• 1 Moonlight Archeum Essence
• 1 Starlight Archeum Essence

*To be considered active, an account must have logged in at least once in the last 30 days prior to 11:59 PM GMT (4:59 PM PDT) on 3/19/2015.
**All active players must claim their Community Appreciation gift by March 31st, 2015.

Due to the amount of dolphins we’ll be distributing, we’re offering an additional bonus for players who have purchased the Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate. At the introduction of 1.7A--our next large content update targeted for the end of April 2015--we will be awarding 1 reward coin for every Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate a player has purchased. Each reward coin may be redeemed in Mirage Isle for one of the following Supply Crates, Chests or Gift boxes:

• Archeum Supply Crate
• Hallowtide Giftpack
• Striped Archeum Supply Crate
• Flashy Racing Kit
• Mirrorshine Racing Kit
• Classic Racing Kit
• Winter Maiden’s Gift
• Rudolph Archeum Supply Crate
• Friendly Flyer Treasure Chest
• Ursamancer’s Archeum Supply Crate
• Service Staff’s Gift Box
• Valentine’s Gift
• Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate
• Eastern Legacy Chest
• Yata Pirate’s Treasure Chest
• Limited Edition: Housewarming Gifts

As an example: if you purchased 30 Aquatic Archeum Supply Crates you will receive 30 reward coins at the introduction of 1.7A to exchange as you see fit. All past boxes obtained through the reward coin exchange program will bind on pick-up with high value contents also being bind on pick-up (costumes, mounts, etc) regardless of how they were issued previously.

Thank you for your continued support and we hope you enjoy your new items.

-Khro

The Gunny
03-20-2015, 03:40 PM
What about the Ebongleam robes, the chest, the 2 months of free patron, and the 2500 credits! The reward tokens are useless since the RNG boxes are the old drop rates and crap compared to what the new ones are.

Cephied0
03-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Xxxxxxxxxx

Bouba
03-20-2015, 03:41 PM
What about the Ebongleam robes, the chest, the 2 months of free patron, and the 2500 credits!?????????

Winker
03-20-2015, 03:42 PM
Well done Devs thanks. You guys are doing a great job!

DancingShade
Yeah that's NOT equal to what you gave away for free.

Brightstar
and how do we obtain these items?

TechNique
The difference between P2W and F2P showed all right here.

Inika
Thank you very much Trion Team!

Niva
If you buy aquatic supply crates going forward from right now will we still get coins for trading?

kwart
"All active paying accounts may claim the following items"

Does this also count for players who got Patron with APEX?

SassyAngel
03-20-2015, 03:43 PM
Will you be removing the EVEN BETTER reward that people got yesterday from email and complaining to live chat?

Also, what about the Costume, Permanent Owl, Credits, Patron time, Chest, and MUCH MUCH MORE that was given in yesterday's pack that we are not getting?

If you let people from yesterday keep their packs, I will be extremely disappointed the people who didn't try to "abuse" the situation end up with less.

Your giftbox to everyone is appreciated, but I feel like it should have been equal to or better than yesterday's unless you plan on removing the item's from everyone who got it yesterday.

Ami
I had tried for the robes in the RNG chests and am sad that this is not included...esp as it was cosmetic.

Ragosaros
Patron = paying account

That was my understanding.... but the livestream says that apex are not paying....

discrimination!!!!!

Wolfieh
Yeah this...

What about the Ebongleam robes, the chest, the 2 months of free patron, and the 2500 credits! The reward tokens are useless since the RNG boxes are the old drop rates and crap compared to what the new ones are.

Silvya
What about the Gold archeum secret packs that old customers received? Do current customers who pay AS MUCH if not MORE than your old customers not get that same 60 days of free patron, 2500credits and other goodies?

Krisora
So uh... where do we find said packs?

Caxxie
How do we claim these items?

Silvershadow
03-20-2015, 03:44 PM
What about the people that already got a pack?
Will they get a second one?
And why is their pack better?

Ebon Robes, 2 months patron etc

Kirachan

They stated during live stream that NO, this does not count. In order to get the patron bonus they said (and I quote) "You must have given us real money at some point"

Svetlaunums
What about the glider? I spent tons of money getting my customization just to be screwed over? How is that fair at all.

Malicent
Jeez, seriously guys? Hell, I actually won a dolphin and had something rare as heck, but I'm not complaining that everyone is going to have one now...they are trying to make it up to people, it was a mistake yes. Is this a perfect solution, no...but they can't possibly make everyone happy. Just "try" to be thankful or at least accept the fact that you never will be and quit spewing vitriole all over the forums. Thanks

DancingShade
So what about the robes, chest, patron time and free credits huh?

Ripped off.

XiCynx
\o/ I'll take it

chatelaine
How is a "random chance to get a new mount" equal to a free guaranteed mount? I have the dolphin mount already, giving me a token to "exchange for a random chance for an old mount" is a slap in the face and pocket book.

Im not asking for a new Pegasus mount. I am asking for the same thing you are giving everyone else: a guaranteed mount.

HunterLycan

Only if you used real money to buy the Apex

Alianne
What if you buy credits off your site to pay for accounts... You gave no helpful information

Furyion
So we will get the Costume, Chest, 2500 Credits, 2 Months of Patron, and the Experia plants too, right?

MonolithD
Wow! Thank you very much <3

That was really awesome what you did for us!

Bosque
yooooooooo

Rilect
let me claim it already!

Vyrock
QUESTION regarding this:

*To be considered active, an account must have logged in at least once in the last 30 days prior to 11:59 PM GMT (4:59 PM PDT) on 3/19/2015.

If an account was paid for by $ subscription, but that was allowed to lapse in favor of APEX, are they considered paying or nonpaying?

Ironknave
03-20-2015, 03:45 PM
So will the players that got free stuff yesterday get this new package as well and if so how do you feel that is fair to the rest of us that didn't get the package yesterday?

Calliope
Will you be removing the EVEN BETTER reward that people got yesterday from email and complaining to live chat?

Also, what about the Costume, Permanent Owl, Credits, Patron time, Chest, and MUCH MUCH MORE that was given in yesterday's pack that we are not getting?

If you let people from yesterday keep their packs, I will be extremely disappointed the people who didn't try to "abuse" the situation end up with less.

Your giftbox to everyone is appreciated, but I feel like it should have been equal to or better than yesterday's unless you plan on removing the item's from everyone who got it yesterday.

THIS^

I was working so I couldn't complain to live chat. I've been an active paying patron since launch. What I get is sub par compared to what inactive players got and those who managed to get the packs directly from live chat before they shut it down.

HazelNuttie
Yes! How do we claim our gift?

montag
how do we claim these gifts?

Nemu
What about the Ebongleam robes, the chest, the 2 months of free patron, and the 2500 credits!?????????
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jenco
When will we be receiving the appreciation package

Trixxi Magnifique
QUESTION regarding this:

If an account was paid for by $ subscription, but that was allowed to lapse in favor of APEX, are they considered paying or nonpaying?

If you gave them money at any time, you win!

Silvershadow
QUESTION regarding this:

Your account is considered paying if you paid once. No matter for what.
Apex for 10 bucks, sub for whatever, Credits for whatever

Elenwe
03-20-2015, 03:46 PM
How do you *Claim* said rewards?

Bunnyleptic
Give people an option to choose what they want (from those items that were in RNG boxes in the past) so people who already have said item, don't get screwed.

Let us choose from: Mirage Bjorn, Cyanfin, Carrot Dash, etc.

Not everybody wants a Cyanfin, some of us wanted other mounts but never got it due to RNG boxes
Please reconsider it.

Also, those tokens that one get, people are supposed to buy another RNG box??
Will you ever stop with these stupid RNG-boxes??

USFNOOB
I'm about to get 256 tokens........ and the Cyanfin as well finally! ♥♥♥♥ing RNG

DancingShade

Yeah this. How about upgrading our pack to what they got instead?

Soroboru
it's disgusting how people can be unsatisfied with this hahahahahahhahahahqahahahahhhahahahahahah

AgetoAge

Yes, those that have gotten them from complaining yesterday morning should have all the items, credits, patron time get taken back. The package should not even be given in the first place don't know what customer support was thinking.

UKNightWatch
Thanks for something - it may not be what some where expecting but much better than nothing. :)

Furyion
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This /10char

eksnong
how do you claim the gifts?

Kirah
Patron = paying account

That was my understanding.... but the livestream says that apex are not paying....

discrimination!!!!!

They said everyone that spent real money, no matter on what.

Lifehavok
03-20-2015, 03:47 PM
this is great comp they coulda just gave you labor pots stop ♥♥♥♥♥in

Gothix
I want no less than what GMs gave away to people on live chat for free.

Or I want everything given by live chat removed from those people, before they claim new gift.

Furyion

This. 10char

Phillypop
All,

Most of you know that we recently distributed a package of in-game items to a small number of players who have stopped playing ArcheAge. The details of this program can be reviewed in yesterday’s post about the topic here. We also want to reward current gamers for their continued support and are releasing an appreciation package to claim here.

• 4 Yata Pirate’s Treasure Chests
• 2 Bound Worker’s Compensation: 500 Labor Potions
• 1 Bound Vocation Tonic
• 10 Bound Golden Library Index
• 2 Bound Tyrenos’ Index

• 1 Cyanfin
• 1 Glider Customization: Starlight Wings
• 1 Ayanad 7-Day Pass: 1st Floor Lobby
• 1 Ayanad 7-Day Pass: 2nd Floor Lobby
• 1 Ayanad 7-Day Pass: 3rd Floor Lobby
• 5 Bound Worker’s Compensation: 500 Labor Potions
• 2 Bound Vocation Tonics
• 30 Bound Golden Library Index
• 10 Bound Tyrenos Index
• 10 XP Boost Potion
• 1 Lucky Sunpoint
• 1 Lucky Moonpoint
• 1 Lucky Starpoint
• 1 Sunlight Archeum Essence
• 1 Moonlight Archeum Essence
• 1 Starlight Archeum Essence

**All active players must claim their Community Appreciation gift by March 31st, 2015.

Due to the amount of dolphins we’ll be distributing, we’re offering an additional bonus for players who have purchased the Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate. At the introduction of 1.7A--our next large content update targeted for the end of April 2015--we will be awarding 1 reward coin for every Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate a player has purchased. Each reward coin may be redeemed in Mirage Isle for one of the following Supply Crates, Chests or Gift boxes:

• Archeum Supply Crate
• Hallowtide Giftpack
• Striped Archeum Supply Crate
• Flashy Racing Kit
• Mirrorshine Racing Kit
• Classic Racing Kit
• Winter Maiden’s Gift
• Rudolph Archeum Supply Crate
• Friendly Flyer Treasure Chest
• Ursamancer’s Archeum Supply Crate
• Service Staff’s Gift Box
• Valentine’s Gift
• Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate
• Eastern Legacy Chest
• Yata Pirate’s Treasure Chest
• Limited Edition: Housewarming Gifts

As an example: if you purchased 30 Aquatic Archeum Supply Crates you will receive 30 reward coins at the introduction of 1.7A to exchange as you see fit. All past boxes obtained through the reward coin exchange program will bind on pick-up with high value contents also being bind on pick-up (costumes, mounts, etc) regardless of how they were issued previously.

Thank you for your continued support and we hope you enjoy your new items.

-Khro

This is appreciation? how about 2500 credits and 2 months of patron like the quitters all got too?

Qing Hane
Please give an answer to why we are not getting the same thing as those of live chat on customer service.

ayame
I'm about to get 256 tokens........ and the Cyanfin as well finally! ♥♥♥♥ing RNG

happy end :)

Alianne
Credits better fricken count or I'm out!!!!!!!!!! Because I pay them real money for those credits! I don't buy the apex's off the ah!

Inika
03-20-2015, 03:48 PM
How do we claim these gifts btw?

Mabiche
I am quite bummed to see that the robes are not included. I LOVE costumes in this game, love love love. I was more excited at the thought of those than the dolphin.

touchedme
ty trino for giving me some stuff cant wait to get them

smitty19903
Credits better fricken count or I'm out!!!!!!!!!! Because I pay them real money for those credits! I don't buy the apex's off the ah!

pretty sure if u have ever given them money at any time it counts

mistergristle
I wish to claim this prize please.

Akaelae
How do I redeem?

Oregel
- What will happen for the players who claimed these items and more via live-chat support?

- Does this mean that the costume, secrets pack, credits, permanent any-post owl, and patron time will not be given?

- Finally, if somehow reclaiming items given out to the users who used live-chat support is not planned, does this mean that trying to get some type of gift from support is fair game?

sillywabbituk
What the hell trion. i had the rarest mount in game now everyone has it GG -.-

Cephied0
This is appreciation? how about 2500 credits and 2 months of patron like the quitters all got too?

That wasn't the giveaway. That's the arcum secrects pack that anyone can buy that was in the screenshot.

Rokkqu
My guess is the package will be given out in the same 2 tiers as the Thanksgiving debacle.

Zira
03-20-2015, 03:49 PM
*sigh*

Always going to be people ♥♥♥♥♥ing...

acthunder
I just started paying 14,99 NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give this to every 1

Ocho
QUESTION regarding this:

If you ever paid you are considered paying.

Silvya
it's disgusting how people can be unsatisfied with this hahahahahahhahahahqahahahahhhahahahahahah

As happy as I am to be getting these packs (I think I've bought patron once or twice with $$, that makes me paying, right?), I don't understand why people who have paid A LOT OF MONEY towards this game would NOT be unhappy with this. They get worse rewards than random ppl who had the spare time to complain to live chat and still less than people who don't play this game anymore.

Rokkqu
What the hell trion. i had the rarest mount in game now everyone has it GG -.-

Oh, you had the SoDL 10 man version of the mount, and now everyone is getting that?

greenllama
03-20-2015, 03:50 PM
darn looks like I returned to the game legit 3 days too soon..

1divinesecret
Jeez, seriously guys? Hell, I actually won a dolphin and had something rare as heck, but I'm not complaining that everyone is going to have one now...they are trying to make it up to people, it was a mistake yes. Is this a perfect solution, no...but they can't possibly make everyone happy. Just "try" to be thankful or at least accept the fact that you never will be and quit spewing vitriole all over the forums. Thanks

Well said :)

Annanare
to those of you that already have a cyanfin and didn't get it handed to you by this give away.. they basically have just told us to deal with it you don't get crap.

Tarpas
You redeem by going to your glyph account page, select archeage and then pick the appropriate options down the list, just as with the labor potions that we got for last time's mess up.

Nextactus

And the permanent anytime owl!!!! I love how none of the really useful stuff (lets face it the dolphin is not really useful its just fluff) are coming to the people that actually play the game and pay all of your guys paychecks.

Also, you said if anyone had paid EVER they get this....does that mean that the people that go the original package get both of them if they paid before? If so this fixes NOTHING... hell imo this package fixes nothing and is a bigger slap in the face then the original package given to the non playing people.
All my accounts are getting cancelled today, maybe in a few months i'll get one of those awesome packages since you care more about getting people back than you do keeping those that have been loyal.

Furyion
As happy as I am to be getting these packs (I think I've bought patron once or twice with $$, that makes me paying, right?), I don't understand why people who have paid A LOT OF MONEY towards this game would NOT be unhappy with this. They get worse rewards than random ppl who had the spare time to complain to live chat and still less than people who don't play this game anymore.

This can't be more true.

Ocho
03-20-2015, 03:51 PM
If you buy aquatic supply crates going forward from right now will we still get coins for trading?

I believe so, but I'll have someone come by and confirm.

Baddiez

Please leave all logical arguments off the forums. Logic has no place here.

Ayrx
So say I bought a few aquatic archeum supply crates with apex purchased off the AH, would I still get the tokens to exchange those?

Tajic
03-20-2015, 03:52 PM
I had faith you guys would fix this. I don't feel like it is resolved however. First of all paying players are not getting the full value of what you offered people that abandoned you months ago. This is something that you were giving for free.. And how are the people that stick with you worth less? Not to mention the issue with Non paying patrons. "Non-paying patron" support your economy just as much or more as the people that give you the money for apex. They put their time into the game, and choose to purchase the apex in game. If someone buys their patron status in game, they are effectively giving you more money in your pocket then the people that monthly subscribe, as 2 apex is more physical money then it is to pay to subscribe. I don't want this to seem like pointless bickering, but i think its a very valid point that needs to be addressed. I remember when you were launching the game you expressed how people could choose how they wanted to support Archeage, either through the grind in game to get your patron status, or through paying with real money for the people who have less time. It sounds to me like you have favoritism one over the other there. As someone who spends hours in game grinding away being a part of your community, telling countless people about your game, i feel like you somehow value that less then someone who just hands you a check for 15 dollars when the game first released then left?

Khrolan
Slight delay on packs being posted folks, they'll be up within the next 15 minutes. You'll claim them on the Glyph management page when they're available for 0 credits. Thanks for waiting.

-Khro

Silvya
That wasn't the giveaway. That's the arcum secrects pack that anyone can buy that was in the screenshot.

That archeum secrets pack that "anyone can buy" for 99$ WAS part of the giveaway to OLD PLAYERS and SELECT players who talked to live support first

BlackForce
Khrolan what about the dynasty robe ?

punchingbag
Do paying customers also get the unpaid list? Like, is it an addition to. Or are they two separate lists

Phear
Thanks. How do you claim it?

Brynne
Not only is that not equal to what you gave away, both to people who quit the game and hadn't tried to contribute to the game's continuation OR the people who complained early on the first day... BUT, by these rules, those people will ALSO get this "appreciation" giveaway.

What you don't seem to process is that the anger isn't over the "dolphin" or the other "cosmetic" items. It's that you charge us $20 for that "cosmetic" item or put it into an RNG box with very low rates to hit the jackpot and charge $5 or more for each box. These items constitute real money spent by LOYAL customers who have continued to support the game and are rare items that are very hard to come by. When you give them away to people directly, you've not only ruined the rarity, but also cheated those people who did the gambling with their own hard-earned money to try to get this virtual item. That is the issue and what you are giving isn't even the entirety of what was given to people who quit and walked away previously due to the poor management of this game.

This isn't a fix. This is a poor attempt at a bandage that won't even cover the wound, let alone help the process of healing.

Triumff
i payd every month money to trion how do i claim this gift?

Netsui
03-20-2015, 03:53 PM
You redeem by going to your glyph account page, select archeage and then pick the appropriate options down the list, just as with the labor potions that we got for last time's mess up.How though, the option isn't there.

Brightstar
Slight delay on packs being posted folks, they'll be up within the next 15 minutes. You'll claim them on the Glyph management page when they're available for 0 credits. Thanks for waiting.

-Khro

and how about the reward tokens how do u obtain those?

AgetoAge

-Khro

Khrolan you need to address what is going to happen to those whom have gotten the extra package from live support. This give them a lot of Extra stuff and extra patron time as well.

Gentatsu

-Khro

Thank you Khro, I was just typing that question out.

chatelaine

You won the dolphin, you didnt spend money trying to beat the rng gods to get it. Not the same, spend money on the rng box and then come talk to me hun.

FIzzy
I already got the dolphin, so two dolphins is totally wasted on me.

What are you offering to those who were already lucky enough to get the dolphin?

Feels like a bit of a slap in the face to me to be honest, that I was lucky enough to get a dolphin through legitimate means only to be then given a second, and completely useless one?

What about all the free patron time, the 2500 credits and the costumes you gave away?

MonolithD
03-20-2015, 03:54 PM

IKR! jeez >.<

Kirachan
So say I bought a few aquatic archeum supply crates with apex purchased off the AH, would I still get the tokens to exchange those?

No.

It's very very simple. If you ever paid for anything with paypal or a credit card, you get the pack. If you did not, you only get the small one.

Furyion

-Khro

Man. You have a chance to fix this. Give the pack that was given out yesterday. You GAVE 5 full Archeum packs on the stream for F***S Sakes! Come on man. Don't miss a chance to prove Trion does care about its paying customers. Either that or this "Compensation Package" will lose a lot more than it will gain.

HunterLycan
That archeum secrets pack that "anyone can buy" for 99$ WAS part of the giveaway to OLD PLAYERS and SELECT players who talked to live support first

lets be fair it was the gold secret pack not the archeum one

tiereny
Anyone been able to claim yet?

Hurtful
03-20-2015, 03:55 PM
The f2p package is very lackluster. :^c

Jhad
Anyone been able to claim yet?

He say, wait 15 min

Chari
How are you going to prevent another fiasco like this from happening in the future?

Mabiche
03-20-2015, 03:56 PM

What are you offering to those who were already lucky enough to get the dolphin?

Feels like a bit of a slap in the face to me to be honest, that I was lucky enough to get a dolphin through legitimate means only to be then given a second, and completely useless one?

What about all the free patron time, the 2500 credits and the costumes you gave away?

They stated that for every archeum box you purchased, you will get a ticket which is redeemable in 1.7 for your choice of any RNG box previously offered.

Helghan
I won a dolphin off a twitch stream, I contacted live support and they said only "community@trionworlds.com" can help me. Winning something off a twitch stream is something only a few people will get, Id like a choice of something else.

SlashxmE
I demand the Paid Gift, or I'll just stop buying 2 APEX each month.
I don't want that lousy non paying package, where is the appreciation in that?
Its not even 1/100 as good as the package the NON ACTIVE players received, I mean, ffs...
These 'non paying' account that actually dont have patron should receive that gift, but accounts that do have Patron should receive the Paid gift.

Qing Hane
The more they fix the more people get mad. Something is wrong.

Lialic Bliss
You people are so needy and so hard to please jeez

Calliope
Khrolan you need to address what is going to happen to those whom have gotten the extra package from live support. This give them a lot of Extra stuff and extra patron time as well.

Yes, we need this addressed. This "pack" is not worth even near what was given to inactive players or to those who complained before that process was stopped. I could care less about the mount, I had no interest in it after trying a few boxes for it. What I care about is that even still with all the uproar yesterday you think this should just make things better. This is not exceptional, this is expected after your mistake. I had hoped for exceptional given how much money I and many others (patrons, apex patrons etc) have thrown your way and stayed when everyone else left.

Mabiche

They stated that for every archeum box you purchased, you will get a ticket which is redeemable in 1.7 for your choice of any RNG box previously offered.

The costume and credits, I dunno. A lot of people are curious.

edit: lol, weird. forums glitched and i got a double-post. SORRY!

Khrolan
About the Reward Tokens being granted at 1.7A release for purchasing Aquatic Archeum Supply Crates -

These tokens won't be distributed until we add the exchange NPC in Mirage Isle and that won't happen until 1.7A releases (targeting late April 2015). Each purchase of an Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate will result in 1 Reward Token granted. This affects all purchases of this supply crate until it cycles off the store next week.

To clarify: Only purchases of the "Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate" will generate Reward Tokens. These are being granted to help reward players who bought these crates in attempt to get a Cyanfin dolphin.

-Khro

Ettjin
to those of you that already have a cyanfin and didn't get it handed to you by this give away.. they basically have just told us to deal with it you don't get crap.

That is not entirely true...those people will have as chances to get something different with other rng boxes. Better than nothing at all...

sillywabbituk
03-20-2015, 03:57 PM

I am in the same boat, i am highly highly pissed off!

Had the rarest mount in game now everyone has it. REALLY REALLY PISSED -.-

FiyahBeatz
I hate to sound ungrateful or whiny as I am very happy that Trion stepped up and tried to fix this major problem BUT....

Im very disappointed with the community appreciation package. Why you ask? Because I bought a $150 secrets pack a week ago today. I bought it for certain items (costume, patron, experia patches, marketplace credits and other USEFUL things) that you gave away for free to quitters but arent giving us loyal, paying customers. The items you are actually giving us I find 100% worthless and useless. I dont give a hoot about the stupid library. These items are WORTHLESS to my gameplay. I already have a ton of them from the secrets pack I still havent used. >.<

The dolphin? Cool-ISH. I tried for it a few times and never got it but I wasnt overly interested in it as a mount. I'd have rather have had a choice of a different mount I spent over $300 trying to get but never did like the Mirage bear or even Carrot Dash. =/

My 2 cents....

punchingbag
Do paying customers also get the unpaid list? Like, is it an addition to. Or are they two separate lists

Baddiez
About the Reward Tokens being granted at 1.7A release for purchasing Aquatic Archeum Supply Crates -

These tokens won't be distributed until we add the exchange NPC in Mirage Isle and that won't happen until 1.7A releases (targeting late April 2015). Each purchase of an Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate will result in 1 Reward Token granted. This affects all purchases of this supply crate until it cycles off the store next week.

-Khro

You should mkae sure people don't buy things now to get things an then still get tokens...might as well remove the dolphin box entirely imo.

Kirah
03-20-2015, 03:58 PM
I don't get why people that never paid a cent complain...

Kingkong
Look guys i bought alot of boxes to get a mount that was suposed to be rare i dont want those crappy RNG boxes or i would have bought them in the past this is not fair to those who got our dolphin the right way. you should give credits/loyalty/dahuta dolphin to those who did get the crap dolphin anything but those dumb tokens

Berignus
Sorry, I just can't find it. Where do we (active players) claim the items that we're supposed to get?

Munchiez
What if my patron just ran out a couple of days ago? Do you still get the package? I am in the process of renewing it....

punchingbag

Entitlement

TheUndeadCpt
I wish to claim this prize please.

^ This, when will we be able to claim it >_>

Mai
I won a dolphin off a twitch stream, I contacted live support and they said only "community@trionworlds.com" can help me. Winning something off a twitch stream is something only a few people will get, Id like a choice of something else.

We are on the same boat. I won a dolphin at a twitch stream also , what am i supposed to do with another one? And we cant even get the tokens since we didn't get it from boxes. GG

Silvershadow
^ This, when will we be able to claim it >_>

When it is up. Geez.

KOTAArtemis
03-20-2015, 03:59 PM

UKNightWatch
So! Silly question time;

There are many bound items in the list (I'm a paying player). Assuming those items are delivered via in game mail, will the items bind to the first character I log in after claiming or will the items be account bound?

Netsui
What if my patron just ran out a couple of days ago? Do you still get the package? I am in the process of renewing it....If you paid for it with money, and not gold from apex then yea.

Blargety
Epic fail Trion.

Simply put, Epic ♥♥♥♥ing fail.

People got 2500 free credits. You give us 2500 free labor.

People got two months of Patron. We get a mount that might as well be right there with your level 5 quest now.

You know what would have made this right by me? A hey, here's 25% of all the credits you've purchased and one week of Patron for free because we do appreciate you, on top of (X) pack, where X is the number of months subscribed to the game.

You have something similar in Rift. ♥♥♥♥ us right?

Ok here's an idea.

Quit. ♥♥♥♥ing. up.

Raalind
Oh u cant show off anymore, right??

BumBle

LOL I know right!

HunterLycan

Separate lists

TranceFox

-Khro

Where's our Ebongleam Dynasty Robe's?! I bought the archeum crates and got a dolphin out of it after a lot of tries and tbh I really only wanted the Ebongleam Dynasty Robe's that you guys gave away. I've been loyal since headstart! #Ebongate2015

FIzzy
Again, I already have the dolphin. Can I not ask for someone else, cosmetic, for my character?

Like the Bloody Adorable Pirate Yata Costume?

2 dolphins is useless to me.

I have spent over 500 on this game. So I have supported you since day one.

Fizzy - Dahuta.

Alianne
This is nice but I think a ton of people are still going to be pist because people that flipped Archeage the bird and left are getting better stuff then the people that keep giving trion their hard earned real cash money =(

Qing Hane
Guys its ok. Trion appreciate the customers who left more than paying customer. That is their answer yesterday and today.

Kyndig
03-20-2015, 04:00 PM
Pretty much I only wanted the Costume and Owl. Meh w/e...I'm used to this BS with DirecTV.

LostSamurai
They know that they were being too generous with the packs for inactive players, but what's done is done. You can't expect them to take away the packs from the players that received them nor can you expect them at this point to give everyone the same pack of equal value considering that it would again be far too generous and would apply to ALL players instead of a small portion of them.

To put it simply, there are people here unfairly complaining.

resademilo
Why not include the snowbound chest that has the Arctic Kitsune Battle pet?

StrappedBunny
why are the Ebongleam Dynasty Robes which are included in the giveaway not included in the package for patrons?

Soleil
Why are active patrons getting less than the people who quit the game? since you guys already made a mistake, just distribute that to current patrons as well. this new compensation does not have permanent owl post or the costume and it is really not fair to people who had to go through all of your maintenance and Ddosed server status..

Skillz1337

To clarify: Only purchases of the "Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate" will generate Reward Tokens. These are being granted to help reward players who bought these crates in attempt to get a Cyanfin dolphin.

-Khro
I'm just wondering how u would feel if u worked your balls of every month gathering enough gold to pay for your first month of patron and every month after that with apex to be regarded as a f2p player because u never whipped out a creditcard

BlackForce
Again, I already have the dolphin. Can I not ask for someone else, cosmetic, for my character?

Like the Bloody Adorable Pirate Yata Costume?

2 dolphins is useless to me.

I have spent over 500 on this game. So I have supported you since day one.

Fizzy - Dahuta.

i want the dynasty robe too

TreadlessTank
Who gets the new token when the Box was gifted to someone else?

tiereny
03-20-2015, 04:01 PM
cause you're f2p atleast they gave you something?

Darkwatchx
GG Trion once again you did it... WHY YOU PART PAYING NOT PAYING USERS?? -_- we do all the job if we dont buy apex then who do you guys are going to sell that apex... Yet you punish us with this trash gift compared to paying users. If that's what you call JUSTICE then i don't want it

Krisora
Its amazing how butthurt people are over this. You're getting free stuff. be happy its something other than worker's comps this time!

fallendruid
i have not paid a dime into this game. I have not help support one salary, one update, one anything... BUT I WANT EVERYTHING THAT THOSE THAT PAID GET.

me

me

me

gwenhwyfar
Thank you! :D

Qing Hane
They had a choice to make it up and they didn't.

Phear
I think you should be able top choose a sloth. 500 dollars spent trying to get it.

Bunnyleptic
03-20-2015, 04:02 PM

-Khro

Give people an option to choose what they want (from those items that were in RNG boxes in the past) so people who already have said item, don't get screwed.

Let us choose from: Mirage Bjorn, Cyanfin, Carrot Dash, etc.
Please reconsider, not everybody wants a Cyanfin mount.

Lots of us also missed out on the opportunity for other mounts like Mirage Bjorn for example, because of your neverending RNG-boxes, please reintroduce these for direct purchase or let people choose to get it now...

Stop ignoring what people want and listen for once, for gods sake.

I have enough of you guys RNG boxes ♥♥♥♥. It's not fair that only rich people got this bear, I would have happily bought me a few if it was availible for direct purchase. There are more people who want these mounts. Listen for once, make it happen please Khrolan!!

kayree2002

And for these players that reported and had screenshots, I mostly just saw them receive what the non paying patrons received except for one person who contacted customer service and got the $99 pack. So I really don't' believe that a majority of current and old players received that pack.

punchingbag
Everyone buying apex with gold arent customers. You arent spending ANY money on the game. Why should they treat you like a paying costumer

Saveric
Add Ebongleam!!!

Munchiez
Epic fail Trion.

Simply put, Epic ♥♥♥♥ing fail.

People got 2500 free credits. You give us 2500 free labor.

People got two months of Patron. We get a mount that might as well be right there with your level 5 quest now.

You know what would have made this right by me? A hey, here's 25% of all the credits you've purchased and one week of Patron for free because we do appreciate you, on top of (X) pack, where X is the number of months subscribed to the game.

You have something similar in Rift. ♥♥♥♥ us right?

Ok here's an idea.

Quit. ♥♥♥♥ing. up.

Here's an idea.

QUIT CRYING.

lol sheesh

MonolithD
03-20-2015, 04:03 PM
I demand the Paid Gift, or I'll just stop buying 2 APEX each month.
I don't want that lousy non paying package, where is the appreciation in that?
Its not even 1/100 as good as the package the NON ACTIVE players received, I mean, ffs...
These 'non paying' account that actually dont have patron should receive that gift, but accounts that do have Patron should receive the Paid gift.

$15 a month dude, if you cant even afford that, you can't "demand" anything in life >.<

Get a job man, I mean, ffs

Kirachan
03-20-2015, 04:03 PM
I'm just wondering how u would feel if u worked your balls of every month gathering enough gold to pay for your first month of patron and every month after that with apex to be regarded as a f2p player because u never whipped out a creditcard

It's not working your ♥♥♥ off it's playing a game. Sorry but no matter how hard you work at the game you don't pay the server bills and you don't pay the staff salaries. You should be happy you got anything.

Bunnyleptic
03-20-2015, 04:04 PM
I hate to sound ungrateful or whiny as I am very happy that Trion stepped up and tried to fix this major problem BUT....

Im very disappointed with the community appreciation package. Why you ask? Because I bought a $150 secrets pack a week ago today. I bought it for certain items (costume, patron, experia patches, marketplace credits and other USEFUL things) that you gave away for free to quitters but arent giving us loyal, paying customers. The items you are actually giving us I find 100% worthless and useless. I dont give a hoot about the stupid library. These items are WORTHLESS to my gameplay. I already have a ton of them from the secrets pack I still havent used. >.<

The dolphin? Cool-ISH. I tried for it a few times and never got it but I wasnt overly interested in it as a mount. I'd have rather have had a choice of a different mount I spent over $300 trying to get but never did like the Mirage bear or even Carrot Dash. =/

My 2 cents....

Yes exactly my thoughts. Khrolan listen to this man please!!

Qing Hane
They didnt even treat a paying customers since alpha like a paying customers. why should they treat non paying customers as paying customers.

MathiasQuinn
how do you claim? because I go to my glyph page and there's nothing, ive been a subscribing patron since release.

Dwarfet
Why is Master Senpai Khrolan so bae?

kowa
So to all the people that say were crying and whining and should be happy that were getting anything remember that if you went on live chat when the first packs were given away and complained you got the same things the other ppl got.
Not only those weren't players returning to the game but they are also most likely getting this pack so do the god damn math. This pack is to shut people up and if you do give in and do shut up about this and wont fight IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

Gramatik
03-20-2015, 04:05 PM
Cool, so I play this game free by working my ♥♥♥ off and buying 2 apex a month for multiple patron accounts, and support the game by showing all my friends and having them play, many actually buying patron with money, but I'm not considered worthy enough for your higher tier care package. thanks trino, f2p gets the shaft again. jesus.

GailMacFade
Well, thanks, personally I'd not expected any "compensation" (for what exactly), but it's nice of you. Please don't ♥♥♥♥ up anymore and consider making the game (or at least your future games) less driven by greed - in consequence the community will be less greedy.

Pienight
the people saying that people like me who are upset by this don't understand how bad of a decision this was. before i found out that i was getting anything free i didn't know about the non active players getting anything. but now that i know there getting something better than me i'm upset. I mean im still giving you money why would you punish me for that?

DeusAmoeba
03-20-2015, 04:06 PM
Well I can't say i'm thrilled by the "throw free stuff at it until the problem goes away" approach, but if this hiccup gives you some insight into how to handle things better in future then i'm willing to call it a good thing.
If people come back and the servers get more populated and more stuff starts happening, that too is welcomed.

Please do consider that giving out freebies every time something goes wrong does in some way defeat to the object of PLAYING the game. I spent a few days preparing for a resplendent regrade and thoroughly enjoyed it and now you are essentially handing one to everyone who isn't Free To Play. While I understand that his is a necessary measure it also strikes me as pretty unhealthy for the game, even if you look beyond how many people it has offended.

^ ^ I'm just hoping that's something that Trion sits down and thinks about sometimes when resorting to this sort of thing.

Thanks for the free labor and stuff though I guess. I'm probably going to need it while the world rains dolphins around me.

Phear
Yes exactly my thoughts. Khrolan listen to this man please!!

Exactly I feel exactly this way. It feels like the whole is just getting deeper.

SO many people I know are saying they are quitting (not me I have nothing better to do lol)

kwart
They stated during live stream that NO, this does not count. In order to get the patron bonus they said (and I quote) "You must have given us real money at some point"
So I got Patron with APEX, and I'm really dead to get a Dolphin, and players who doesn't recognize this game anymore gets it????? I WANT A DOLPHIN! :( :( :( :( :(

Chari
I am in the same boat, i am highly highly pissed off!

Had the rarest mount in game now everyone has it. REALLY REALLY PISSED -.-

thats the reason you wanted it? silly wabbit

xdcheez
does this mean even those people that bought Archeum Pack $150 bucks will get those stuff ?

Jhad
http://i.imgur.com/yYBqTW4.jpg

Alvya
ok look, non paying customers dont give them any proft directly so they dont consider you as a customers. you have to see the fact that people (including me) have wasted a ♥♥♥♥ ton of money in this game. if you where to get the same as us it would make no sense

Qing Hane
03-20-2015, 04:07 PM
does this mean even those people that bought Archeum Pack $150 bucks will get those stuff ? most likely

Dalriaden
thats the reason you wanted it? silly wabbit

It wasn't even the rarest mount in game. Its a nerfed version of the real dolphin and fairly useless.
:x

fallendruid
does this mean even those people that bought Archeum Pack $150 bucks will get those stuff ?

yes i think, you paid money...you win

Armano
03-20-2015, 04:08 PM
What if you buy credits off your site to pay for accounts... You gave no helpful information

yes you will take better pack (you pay some $$)..

xdcheez
thank you. but its sucks for those people that bought the crate just to get the dolphin. gg

StrappedBunny
i honestly don't care about the dolphin, i want the Ebongleam dynasty robe. this should be included in the package.

Chari
It wasn't even the rarest mount in game. Its a nerfed version of the real dolphin and fairly useless.
:x

ya i know lol :)

Sedu
03-20-2015, 04:09 PM
This was the most valid option to compensate for the big mistake you made. I'm glad to see you actually did it. Some of your credibility went up again. Thank you for taking the right action and did not ignore the players reaction.

P.S. 100% F2P users should not complain.
Us, the paying customers contribute in keeping the game running and you benefit after it.
You do not want to spent even 1 penny for the game? Not event patron. Ok, fine ,sure.
But don't complain over paying customers. You have no right at all.

MathiasQuinn
How do you claim it? not on glyph

MonolithD
GG Trion once again you did it... WHY YOU PART PAYING NOT PAYING USERS?? -_- we do all the job if we dont buy apex then who do you guys are going to sell that apex... Yet you punish us with this trash gift compared to paying users. If that's what you call JUSTICE then i don't want it

Be glad you got something you nab. If we don't sell apex, we will sell something else..EZ

Here is an idea, GET A F*CKING JOB , this ain't no charity

Mabiche
I'm guessing we didn't get robes because they are going to be released in a RNG box soon.

Zallnessa
I had tried for the robes in the RNG chests and am sad that this is not included...esp as it was cosmetic.

I agree with you. I had expected that at least since it doesnt affect game play..well shoot. :(

Carlton
03-20-2015, 04:10 PM
:):)

Silvershadow
I'm guessing we didn't get robes because they are going to be released in a RNG box soon.

they were in a RNG box before, duh

Chari
How do you claim it? not on glyph

ya that link just went to AA account website. wheres the claim button?

ANJell
This was the most valid option to compensate for the big mistake you made. I'm glad to see you actually did it. Some of your credibility went up again. Thank you for taking the right action and did not ignore the players reaction.

P.S. 100% F2P users should not complain.
Us, the paying customers contribute in keeping the game running and you benefit after it.
You do not want to spent even 1 penny for the game? Not event patron. Ok, fine ,sure.
But don't complain over paying customers. You have no right at all.

^ -claps claps- this guys right f2p dont complain

kichigaikitsune
So does this mean those of us that spent a fortune on eastern legacy boxes just get nothing? You appear to have focused on dolphins, what about the ebongleam dynasty robes?

wurmslayerz
03-20-2015, 04:11 PM
and when is this coming out cause i cant find where it is

Roseblood
:| It's been 15 minutes. Just saying

Bunnyleptic

My 2 cents....

Listen to this mans suggestions please, he makes very well put valid points.
Khrolan please, listen.

Electro ShadowAngel
As someone who has spent so much money trying to obtain the Cyanfin and Ebongleam costume I am really disappointed in the extra compensation. I already have the Cyanfin and there is now nothing that I want from them packs except that Ebongleam Dynasty costume. You are only giving compensation for the Aquatic Archeum Supply Crates however you didn't include the Eastern Legacy Chest. And I don't feel like wasting the reward tokens on useless junk, especially with the RNG from so much personal experience is complete garbage, and so are the other items inside them chests. And I don't feel like I should have to use the reward tokens on Eastern Legacy Chest to try and get the Ebongleam again when you have given them out for free which is also a super rare RNG chest item like the Cyanfin was.

If you can easily tell how many chests we have purchased then I would rather a refund in credits instead of tokens, and you should include the Ebongleam costume in the ArcheAge Community Appreciation Giveaway. And in my opinion at least a week or 2 of patron time with the ArcheAge Community Appreciation Giveaway which is very small compared to the $100 pack you guys also gave away... seriously. Oh and I hope the Lucky points were also bound otherwise that would also screw things up in game!

-Loyal high charging customer.

peeka
THE rewards U just gave doesn't even slightly Compare to the ones U gave to players who already left the game.

U even gave them 2 month free patron !!!

Trion is Ignoring PPL who complaining abt this and only replying to ppl who complain abt when the package will be released .

So MAKE THEM REPLY TO US

Start ASKING ... WHERE is our GOLD secrets PACKAGE

Start Asking ppl , DON"T allow them to ignore US.

Silvershadow
03-20-2015, 04:12 PM
Khrolan please, listen.

You can try for those again with the Reward Tokens you gain -.-

bonzo1968
Great job, maybe for 10 minutes all the crybabies will actually enjoy the game

Kirachan
We didn't get the robes because they weren't given away in the bring back plan.
This was the email
http://www.mmogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ArcheAge-Reward-Program-Cyafin-and-Glider.png

this was the photoshopped one that people began trolling around with
http://i.imgur.com/0RS56ZA.png

The only people who got MORE are the people who exploited the chat support system, which I imagine was very few, and hopefully Trion will just claw-back what they gave away since they will get the same package as everyone else now anyway.

Phillypop
03-20-2015, 04:13 PM
nvm...
/10char

smitty19903
Great job, maybe for 10 minutes all the crybabies will actually enjoy the game

read back in the thread and u will see that they still wont. im just here waiting for word that its live. people r ♥♥♥♥♥ing about a free dolphin. im just excited i get a radar no other boats can detect.

TheTruRealBroski
So I got 3 Dolphins now T^T

Mabiche
03-20-2015, 04:14 PM
they were in a RNG box before, duh

I said probably being released soon, duh.

Silvershadow
This was the email
http://www.mmogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ArcheAge-Reward-Program-Cyafin-and-Glider.png

The only people who got MORE are the people who exploited the chat support system, which I imagine was very few, and hopefully Trion will just claw-back what they gave away since they will get the same package as everyone else now anyway.

This, very much.
Thank you. Hopefully people will read that.

Alianne
as a paying customer I only want the same thing as the old players that flipped Archeage the bird and left and then the ones that complained in live chat nothing more but also NOTHING LESS

Behemothonia
Do I need to have payed for Patron or is it enough if I am Patron with apex (ingame gold) ?:confused:

GailMacFade
So I got 3 Dolphins now T^T

LOL, same here, maybe we can breed them?

DancingShade

My 2 cents....

Same boat as you friend.

Qing Hane
This was the email

That is not true. There are some people who actually got the gold secret pack and more.

SlayersKnight
This was the email

You just made a lot of complainers feel really dumb, good job.

hawkig
Maybe Im Blind but I followed the link and i dont see the comp pack

Munchiez
03-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Ungrateful, whiny, entitled kids is all I see in this community.

Sad...

Bunnyleptic
You can try for those again with the Reward Tokens you gain -.-

No you only get tokens if you spent money on Dolphin boxes. Since I'm not interested in the dolphin I never tried those boxes.

I did try a few Mirage Bear boxes but sadly no luck, and again we don't get tokens for trying out those boxes.

And even if we did, I have horrid luck on RNG boxes, I wouldn't spend my tokens on another RNg box..
Trion is really good at slapping our face with their RNG... I've had it really :/

Silvershadow
I said probably being released soon, duh.

You said we didnt get them because they "probably are going to be released in a rng box soon"
And no. Thats wrong. Because they were released already in the box before. DUH

Vilemouse
That is not true. There are some people who actually got the gold secret pack and more.

The people who got that pack exploited the live chat, they will be punished in due time but it wasn't a auto sent thing like that pack was... We will actually get more :)

Qing Hane
There are a few people who ask on live support chat got the gold pack.

sillywabbituk

The costume and credits, I dunno. A lot of people are curious.

edit: lol, weird. forums glitched and i got a double-post. SORRY!

Thats not good enought, we already had the mount. not the boxes.

TheBetrayal
03-20-2015, 04:16 PM
"To be considered active, an account must have logged in at least once in the last 30 days prior to 11:59 PM GMT (4:59 PM PDT) on 3/19/2015"

Well ♥♥♥♥.
Time to stop my Archeage download lmao

AgetoAge
This was the email

I personally don't care if I get a compensation even thou the return give pack was kind of over the top I can understand. What I care is the people that got the gift pack from live support and now again they get something else on top of what they got.

Niktika

-Khro

I have a quick question. Since this part of the compensation package is scheduled to come out with 1.7, are the old boxes going to to be on the new archeum loot tables?

VileSilencer
Naming the dolphin #FAILFISH
Not happy - no more money for you

Silvershadow
03-20-2015, 04:17 PM
No you only get tokens if you spent money on Dolphin boxes. Since I'm not interested in the dolphin I never tried those boxes.

I did try a few Mirage Bear boxes but sadly no luck, and again we don't get tokens for trying out those boxes.

And even if we did, I have horrid luck on RNG boxes, I wouldn't spend my tokens on another RNg box..
Trion is really good at slapping our face with their RNG... I've had it really :/

The Dolphin is given out because they gave them out in the Welcome Back Pack though.
There'S no changing that now.

Chari
Khrolan please, listen.

they didnt give away the mirage bear or carrot dash for free tho

kwart
Inactive players who doesn't recognize the game, gets Dolphin.
Very active players who bought APEX and bought Patron with credits, doesn't get Dolphin.

I am an active Patron, I WANT MY DOLPHIN! :( :( :( :(

DOLPHIN IS LOVE DOLPHIN IS LIFE!

Gothix
I personally don't care if I get a compensation even thou the return give pack was kind of over the top I can understand. What I care is the people that got the gift pack from live support and now again they get something else on top of what they got.

^^^^^^ this, people shouldn't get pack twice.

But i do also care about getting something, as a paying customer. Need to be valued at least equally, if not MORE, than people who left the game.

Flidaisy

THIS - especially the part about removing the EVEN BETTER reward that people got yesterday for being whiny little ♥♥♥♥♥es. I'm here being a whiny little ♥♥♥♥♥ NOW. 2 months patron and 2500 credits? But not for me because I whine today instead of yesterday. wtf.

Tedds
I have a quick question. Since this part of the compensation package is scheduled to come out with 1.7, are the old boxes going to to be on the new archeum loot tables?

They said in the livestream that the boxes will have their original loot table.

Munchiez
03-20-2015, 04:18 PM
Inactive players who doesn't recognize the game, gets Dolphin.
Very active players who bought APEX and bought Patron with credits, doesn't get Dolphin.

I am an active Patron, I WANT MY DOLPHIN! :( :( :( :(

DOLPHIN IS LOVE DOLPHIN IS LIFE!

Sorry, you have to be a paying customer.

Disapointed
Nice job trion gona quit now go fill your servers with the few Cash players that will stay or might not coz of the empty Servers. You do not hold to the promise of equality of payment i paid my Patron with time invested in this game but thats worth ♥♥♥♥ for you. I wonder how it is for the ppl that had to buy the supply i generated without it without the supply all the other free to play players generate. Little advice put everything in Cahs shop for the futre coz there will be no ppl who actualy do all the grinding mining and so on for the Cash players.

Sidious
What about the permanent any where owl post or the 2 months of free patron? or 2500 credits?

Kingkong

-Khro

can we please get somthing other than tokens i dont want more rng boxes ive already bought before comon guys this is a slap in the face i got my dolphin to be different an didnt stop untill i got it so us that have it should get credits/loyalty tokens/or the dahuta dolphin would be the best to fix this imo but anything but tokens

Matcagic
03-20-2015, 04:19 PM
Errr. Anyone able to get their package yet?

Munchiez
Nice job trion gona quit now go fill your servers with the few Cash players that will stay or might not coz of the empty Servers. You do not hold to the promise of equality of payment i paid my Patron with time invested in this game but thats worth ♥♥♥♥ for you. I wonder how it is for the ppl that had to buy the supply i generated without it without the supply all the other free to play players generate. Little advice put everything in Cahs shop for the futre coz there will be no ppl who actualy do all the grinding mining and so on for the Cash players.

Now in English please

Ayvah
How do we even claim this stuff? I went to my account and the Trion account area store, but see no compensation package listed to 'buy'.

DragonRealmsVet
http://whisper.sh.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/050a3625c4fd7e731966ee3dcf191b718444ad-wm.jpg

MissYumiko
Errr. Anyone able to get their package yet?

Nope not yet

Godriconian
Uhm..... i clicked the link on both of my REAL money paying patron accounts and there is nothing there to claim what is going on.....

Behemothonia
03-20-2015, 04:20 PM
still nothing :D

Charleene
There is 21 pages of replies to this, so Im not going to go through to see if someone else asked already.

Will the tokens be given to the person who BOUGHT the boxes or the person who OPENED them? I gifted boxes and was gifted boxes as well, who gets the reward tokens for the gifted ones?

Also, will the reward tokens be given to the ACCOUNT or the character that opened the boxes? Account would be nice so we could chose what characters got to open the bind on pickup boxes lol

Vilemouse
Community Appreciation Gift Is live

https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/profile/

Bigsean1991
This must be addressed some people getting 2 free months of patron ? this is all i really care about i want free patron like those players gifted it by customer support, if i was given the 2 months i would continue playing .. but im not going to pay for patron now as they obviously dont value us paying customers at all really .

Kilteevan
#ALLorNONE

We KNOW you have the power to NORMALIZE. Figure it out, Muppets!

Drakias
I have AA_2015_RETURNING_GIFT01 assigned to my account but there are no claim option for the package.

Tedds
It's there! :D

XxThatWhitexX
sooo how do we claim ?

Vendeta
03-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Uhm..... i clicked the link on both of my REAL money paying patron accounts and there is nothing there to claim what is going on.....

because its not up yet. you me and most likely every single person that qualifies for this is refreshing forums and the account site as fast as possible which is slowing everything down. give it time.

Roseblood
it's up guys!

Tesalyn
So glad that I pay for patron with in game gold. Thanks for making my decision a lot easier. -.-

Bunnyleptic

My 2 cents....

Listen to this man please, Khrolan.

Roseblood
sooo how do we claim ?

The ArcheAge store

Munchiez
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/9c/9c99ff1199319663db99a7d000325e49f6bbbb9f94d6d3ab44 21dff30f718a35.jpg
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1340967745945_1427049.png

Moose Wayne
03-20-2015, 04:22 PM
Wait, paying players aren't getting any yata boxes? I thought I heard they were on the livestream. I don't care either way, just for clarification