PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Appraisal Certificates

Khrolan
03-23-2015, 08:47 PM
All,

We're introducing the improvement to Appraisal Certificates with the 5.2 game update tomorrow. Part of this involves us canceling all active land sales and returning the used certificates through in-game mail. If you're in the process of finalizing land transactions now is a good time to make that happen. Thanks.

-Khro

CrossC
03-23-2015, 08:57 PM
will now selling land only take one cert?

Saveric
03-23-2015, 09:25 PM
will now selling land only take one cert?

Depends on the size of the land.

Daymio
03-24-2015, 03:53 AM
So, how much will be need "Appraisal Certificates" for selling gazebo farm ?

TheCuriousOne
03-24-2015, 04:08 AM
Source: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?173920-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-5.2-Patch-Notes
GENERAL
The amount of Appraisal Certificates required to initiate a land sale has changed based on the size of the property being sold:

8x8 Workstations require 1 Certificate
16x16 Cottages, Farms and Aquafarms require 1 Certificate
24x24 Medium Houses or Gazebo Farms require 2 Certificates
28x28 Large Houses require 3 Certificates
44x44 Mansions require 4 Certificates

Fargrist
03-24-2015, 04:16 AM
Are Breezy Bungalows included in the 24x24 bracket? I want to ensure that they have been included in this patch.

Stupidgame
03-24-2015, 04:24 AM
"Part of this involves us canceling all active land sales and returning the used certificates through in-game mail. If you're in the process of finalizing land transactions now is a good time to make that happen. Thanks."

Why is this necessary? >.>
And why was there not more notice? I was already asleep when this was posted last night and now i wake up to the servers being already down and to find this post.
Edited this part out cause all it was doing is feeding the trolls anyway.

Oh and apologies for the name, i actually like your game it was just a joke awhile ago.

Citizenfive
03-24-2015, 05:03 AM
Karma bit you in the ♥♥♥ for that stupid name. :)

Stonelotus
03-24-2015, 07:51 AM
"Part of this involves us canceling all active land sales and returning the used certificates through in-game mail. If you're in the process of finalizing land transactions now is a good time to make that happen. Thanks."

And why was there not more notice? I was already asleep when this was posted last night and now i wake up to the servers being already down and to find this post.
I have a friend visiting North Korea atm who can't play for three more weeks and now i'm going to lose all her stuff. Awesome.
I was leaving her stuff in sale status for bit longer to try and reduce my properties so when i took on hers taxes, didn't just go insane.

Oh and apologies for the name, i actually like your game it was just a joke awhile ago.

don't worry, she's not coming back.

Phazedd
03-24-2015, 07:54 AM
don't worry, she's not coming back.

rip

/10char

Wegotgoat
03-24-2015, 08:09 AM

I have a friend visiting North Korea atm who can't play for three more weeks and now i'm going to lose all her stuff. Awesome.
I was leaving her stuff in sale status for bit longer to try and reduce my properties so when i took on hers taxes, didn't just go insane.

Sorry but WHY would she be visiting N. Korea? I can't imagine it's as a vacation....

dyzzies daddy
03-24-2015, 08:47 AM
Sorry but WHY would she be visiting N. Korea? I can't imagine it's as a vacation....

You know.... i wondered the exact same thing...

TheOuroborus
03-25-2015, 06:02 PM
Oh NOW you implement this. After how many of us have been scammed by the old half and half trade deal? Some dude pays you half, takes your land, and laughs at you in chat for being a sucker.

msa
03-25-2015, 07:50 PM
Oh NOW you implement this. After how many of us have been scammed by the old half and half trade deal? Some dude pays you half, takes your land, and laughs at you in chat for being a sucker.

Would laugh too!

Jinsky
03-29-2015, 11:38 PM
All,

We're introducing the improvement to Appraisal Certificates with the 5.2 game update tomorrow. Part of this involves us canceling all active land sales and returning the used certificates through in-game mail. If you're in the process of finalizing land transactions now is a good time to make that happen. Thanks.

-Khro

[Needs GM action]

Due to the 5.2 patch, all active land appraisal certs were sent back to players in-game. This post was made only hours before the server was scheduled to go down. Not giving players ample amount of time to react to any changes. I was not aware of this change until after the patch was done, or else I would have completed the sale already. I had 2 farms that had them set, but only 1 mail which only had 1 cert inside. On the day the patch went live, I noticed them being gone and only had 1 mail, so I made a ticket with live support and they just responded that this isn't an issue that customer support can assist with.

How else am I suppose to contact support in order to get this issue fixed? Do I need to hope that a GM sees my post on public forums? This is a minor issue, but if it cannot be fixed by contacting live support, it pains me to imagine what sort of hoops I would need to go through if I had a major issue.

Due to the 5.2 patch...

Ticket and responses from Live Support GM in my original message.

Sephina 001
10-16-2015, 03:44 PM
I suggest contacting customer service and supplying them with your new card details. That way they can change it for you on their end and you don't have to update the details or get your fingers near the 'cancel subscription' button.

I mean cards expire. What the hell was Trion thinking? Oh wait, nevermind.

talizzar
10-16-2015, 07:31 PM
Why the necro? Seriously?

Rahvin
10-16-2015, 08:52 PM
I suggest contacting customer service and supplying them with your new card details. That way they can change it for you on their end and you don't have to update the details or get your fingers near the 'cancel subscription' button.

I mean cards expire. What the hell was Trion thinking? Oh wait, nevermind.

lolwut

Corsayr
10-20-2015, 08:03 AM
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/davensjournal/sereitei/MotivatorThreadNecro.jpg