PDA

View Full Version : RNG is not needed for crafting

AShmoor
03-26-2015, 07:28 AM
I was impressed when I first started playing this game. The amount you could do or craft was brilliant. After playing, learning, and researching the different crafting Items in this game, I am very troubled. Not only does crafting higher tier items take expensive mats, and a high skill level, you can still end up with an unusable item. I believe if you had separate mats for the different sets(ie. Oceans, Volcano, Earth) and could craft the Item you actually want, you would see more of the different sets available at high grades. While the higher tier Items should be rarer than the other tiers, it would reward those that have raised their skill to the Highest levels. Rather than having it depend on blind dumb luck. The RNG is needed in MMORPGs but not in the crafting of items.

Although bot can be a cause of alarm, but using fear of bots not to implement the correct changes to save your game will cost you more in the long run.

Ashlynn NA Namia

Snoozey
03-27-2015, 09:01 AM
Honestly, if there was no rng and me just picking stuff almost everyone would be super geared. RNG has to be somewhere. If they moved it into the mats from coin purse drops since Archeum is about to be gutted again maybe.

This will never happen though since it is up to XL games.