PDA

View Full Version : Signing up for beta?

Rvyne
03-21-2014, 07:09 PM
Hi,

I just wanna know when will be the next open beta testing be? I believe registered since december if im not mistaken but there isn't any invites or email invites sent to try.

Thanks,
Rvyne

Apophis
03-21-2014, 07:10 PM
We don't have a date yet, the only thing we know so far is that the Alpha version will come in "a few weeks".

WNxArcticwolf
where still waiting for a beta date.

Mavol
Its in friends and family alpha right now soon to be closed alpha then closed beta then open beta. So you got a ways to go yet. The beta sign up should be on the main Trion archeage page.

aphelion
03-21-2014, 07:11 PM
They are not in Open Beta, it's still in Alpha and Friends and Family Alpha at that.

Fook
03-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Hi Rvyne,

There has not been any beta tests as of yet. If you signed up, you are already in the queue. CUrrently, Trion is in Alpha Friends & Family, Alpha should begin in a few weeks according to today's stream

ArchmAge
03-23-2014, 12:01 AM
I read a news article that the game will be available sometime from here to the summer that it will come out in English. Still in Alpha like everyone said but at least close/open beta is sometime this year.

Maric
03-23-2014, 12:06 AM
Whoa whoa Alpha in a few weeks? Was this announced at GDC?

Mavol
03-23-2014, 12:08 AM
Whoa whoa Alpha in a few weeks? Was this announced at GDC?

It was announced during Twitch livestream as well. not sure if it was actually announced at GDC

Path
03-23-2014, 12:17 AM
It was announced during Twitch livestream as well. not sure if it was actually announced at GDC
Not so much announced during GDC as one of the reps mentioned it during a video session in their hosting room (or whatever it's called).

Point being, it seems like Trion is ready to push for AA to go through rather quickly (while still making sure the bugs and issues are worked out), but beta is not likely to happen for a few months.

ArchmAge
03-23-2014, 12:27 AM
I hope this will help some of you guys.

http://www.gameskinny.com/qavyi/archeage-in-english-friends-and-family-alpha

Mavol
03-23-2014, 01:08 AM
I hope this will help some of you guys.

http://www.gameskinny.com/qavyi/archeage-in-english-friends-and-family-alpha

It doesn't honestly that article 2 months old. *shrugs*

ArchmAge
03-23-2014, 01:41 AM
The way I see it we just have to wait for 4 more months or so for beta since it is in alpha.

Rvyne
03-31-2014, 02:58 AM
Thanks for reply Guys. I never really following much the ArcheAge just saw it last year in youtube so im out of the loop hehehe.. since I saw Russian version of it I have impression that NA version is actually just for localization and beta is mean't for that and not entirely still being develop lol

Anyway Thanks,
Rvyne

Ryuna
03-31-2014, 08:09 AM
Hi,

I just wanna know when will be the next open beta testing be? I believe registered since december if im not mistaken but there isn't any invites or email invites sent to try.

Thanks,
Rvyne
Everyone is hoping for them to go in OBT by the end of the year, but sooner would be nice too :)

Westeller
03-31-2014, 08:17 AM
lmao, guys.. don't go digging up old threads. Especially without even having an answer!

Ketec
04-01-2014, 01:06 PM
i hope that they do consider beta registration dates aswell - like people who signed up and have been waiting since it worst was announced vs peopel who flock in now, before beta stages.

Would completely suck if someone who just found out about it a month ago gets into beta and someone whos been waiting for 2 years is left out.

Krogger
04-01-2014, 01:11 PM
The way I see it we just have to wait for 4 more months or so for beta since it is in alpha.

alpha aint gonna last more than a month ....

aphelion
04-01-2014, 01:14 PM
alpha aint gonna last more than a month ....

While we hope Beta may start up after a month after Alpha starts. It's already been confirmed that Alpha will remain ongoing through Beta, as is normal for Trion Worlds.

Krogger
04-01-2014, 01:16 PM
While we hope Beta may start up after a month after Alpha starts. It's already been confirmed that Alpha will remain ongoing through Beta, as is normal for Trion Worlds.

yes which means alpha will be going on along side closed beta , which basically means close beta will be 1 patch behind alpha testers...

rawfox
04-01-2014, 01:17 PM
They already invite some rare lucky ones and we are all totally thrilled to be the next rare subject, that gets a ticket :p