PDA

View Full Version : How to fit 12 larder in a thatched farmhouse?

Colore420
03-28-2015, 03:53 AM
I've read that you can put up to 12 larders in a thatched farmhouse, but i can't fit more than 11. i tried googling how to but no luck. I've found useful information about how to make the best use of available farming space in 16x16 scarecrows and 24x24 gazebos, but nothing about houses. If anyone can fit the 12 larders in his/her thatched farmhouse, can u show me? thx in advance

recka
03-28-2015, 04:10 AM
I've read that you can put up to 12 larders in a thatched farmhouse, but i can't fit more than 11. i tried googling how to but no luck. I've found useful information about how to make the best use of available farming space in 16x16 scarecrows and 24x24 gazebos, but nothing about houses. If anyone can fit the 12 larders in his/her thatched farmhouse, can u show me? thx in advance
because archeage seems to care about land scape.
if the guy has a lil bump or you have lil bump anywhere it can mean that you or he will not be able to fit same thing there as others..

like i had 16*16 full of trees i could fit one extra line of trees(cus this 16*16 was up hill) over my other 16*16 with exact same trees its just fail design.

now with farm house i know for a fact when u place it up on a hill you will be able to plant LESS. atleast on my farm house i have obvious spots where fits a tree/bundle etc but it just wont go green dont ask me why but its just crap.

Colore420
03-28-2015, 04:20 AM
if the guy has a lil bump or you have lil bump anywhere it can mean that you or he will not be able to fit same thing there as others..

like i had 16*16 full of trees i could fit one extra line of trees(cus this 16*16 was up hill) over my other 16*16 with exact same trees its just fail design.

now with farm house i know for a fact when u place it up on a hill you will be able to plant LESS. atleast on my farm house i have obvious spots where fits a tree/bundle etc but it just wont go green dont ask me why but its just crap.

but my farmhouse is placed in a completely flat terrain. it seems to leave a gap in the part with the chimney, and the right front part seems to have enough space too but won't ever go green. i can understand the left front part won't have enough room, since it got the water barrel and all, but i am concern specially bout that gap in the chimney. a friend can't fit anything in that gap either and we are lf a way to fit the 12 larders. we both have our thatched in a completely flat terrain.

kayree2002
03-28-2015, 02:37 PM
One of my farmhouses is placed in the default position (not rotated) and I fit 12. I usually just start in the front on the right side and then work my way around. It usually works out to 2 in the front, 3 on both sides and 4 in the back. My other farmhouse was slightly rotated when placed, I guess a slight turn of the mouse wheel when placing, and i can still fit 12 but at one spot it looks like there's enough space but i usually have to move my larder around slowly until i see the green ring. Sometimes it takes me 10 minutes to place it but I keep trying because I know it can fit.

ignitar
03-29-2015, 05:06 AM
One of my farmhouses is placed in the default position (not rotated) and I fit 12. I usually just start in the front on the right side and then work my way around. It usually works out to 2 in the front, 3 on both sides and 4 in the back. My other farmhouse was slightly rotated when placed, I guess a slight turn of the mouse wheel when placing, and i can still fit 12 but at one spot it looks like there's enough space but i usually have to move my larder around slowly until i see the green ring. Sometimes it takes me 10 minutes to place it but I keep trying because I know it can fit.
Can you screen shot the non rotated 12 from an ariel view?

Maugrem
05-22-2015, 09:25 PM

I have the same problem and I would like to see an actual screen for this as well.

Noaani
05-24-2015, 05:20 AM
its just fail design.

I actually like it as a game feature. I spent a bit extra buying a plot I knew I could put extra plants on.

kayree2002
05-25-2015, 10:37 PM
Wow, 2 months later i see this. Sorry about that. I converted my farmhouse into a gazebo a while ago.

Moneylover
09-25-2015, 10:14 AM

I have the same problem and I would like to see an actual screen for this as well.

Can you ?

Katki
09-25-2015, 10:40 AM

I think one of the key point in this post is 'up hill'. Basically you are stretching the 24x24 as if the plan is still being set on a flat surface (below the hill) but you are getting the extra land from the incline. Think the hypotenuse of a right triangle verses its base.