PDA

View Full Version : Can I Demolish A Cottage And Place A Scarecrow Farm In Its Place?

Tiptoe
03-28-2015, 11:19 PM
I finally have my large (16x16) scarecrow farm design, but no place to put it :(

I've noticed a lot of 16x16 cottages taking up valuable farming land, and some of them are for sale. So I'm just wondering, if I buy one of these cottages, can I demolish it and then replace it with my scarecrow farm?

Another quick question, can I buy other 16x16 scarecrow farms once I've used my design? Or are you limited to one scarecrow farm per account?

Thanks for any info :)

Mozam
03-28-2015, 11:52 PM
When you demolish a cottage, the land it rests on becomes empty. So, you can place your scarecrow farm in its place... Or anything else that will fit.

You can own as many scarecrow farms as you like, but you can only obtain one per character by way of the blue salt quests. Any addition farms you want, you'll have to get from other characters/players.

Tiptoe
03-29-2015, 12:04 AM
Aha! That's what I was hoping. The cottages are selling quite cheaply and I see cottages up for demolition all over the place (but I don't think I have much chance of grabbing one of those vs the land hackers). So this option at least gives me a better chance of getting a farm in the location I want.

Thanks very much for the answer Mozam :)