PDA

View Full Version : Charred Tree?

Incarnatus
03-29-2015, 11:44 AM
I have been planting Cedar trees for a couple of days and today one became Thunderstuck. I harvested a "Thunderstruck Tree" from it and then made 4 Thunderstruck logs. I then bought a Rumbling Archeum Thunderstruck Sapling with 35 Loyalty Tokens and waiting as I heard at the 50 minute mark (1 hour total grown time) it had a 10% chance of being thunderstruck. Well 50 minutes came and passed and nothing happened. Close to the 1 hour mark I came back ready to harvest perhaps Archeum Crystals and low and behold I was struck dead by a lightning strike which hit the sapling. The sapling was now a "charred Tree" with a 5 day timer on it. I realize that if I harvest it I will get another "Thunderstruck Tree". What I don't understand is the 5 day timer ... does anyone understand what this timer represents??????
http://s15.postimg.org/5ot76khkr/Screen_Shot0000.jpg

Kino
03-29-2015, 11:46 AM
it tells u when the tree will disappear

Trubbles
03-29-2015, 12:35 PM
nice death pic. You captured the funnest part of getting a thunderstruck!

Lshock
03-30-2015, 07:04 AM
nice death pic. You captured the funnest part of getting a thunderstruck!

yep this makes it all worth it, also wait 5 days and see what happens I want to know too !

TheDeacon
03-31-2015, 08:09 AM
yep this makes it all worth it, also wait 5 days and see what happens I want to know too !

Don't wait the 5 days the tree will disappear and you wont get anything it has a long timer due to the insanely short time of the rumbling saplings.