PDA

View Full Version : Glyph Pause/Resume Download

odraciro
07-17-2014, 03:46 PM
I want to ask if there is a blackout ou the download stops at 90% and me beeing unlucky . Is there the feature to resume the download where it stopped ?

Kal El
07-17-2014, 04:02 PM
The download automatically resumes where it left off

odraciro
07-17-2014, 05:14 PM
oh , ok , thanks , more relieved now if something happens

Janica
07-25-2014, 12:14 PM
The download automatically resumes where it left off

so for instance, if i close my glyph launcher and shut down my PC then open my PC and decided to download the game again. It will still resume to were it was?

Phiqu
07-25-2014, 12:27 PM
Yes, you don't have to load the complete client again.

Janica
07-25-2014, 01:48 PM
I like how Glyph works ^w^ thank you for the information..See ya all in this coming close beta \m/

TheArtisticFox
07-26-2014, 12:53 AM
yeah but u got to make sure u have 48.14 GB of space, or it wont and u would have to uninstall and re-install again. like me had 62 gig, downloaded 19 gigs of the game, got an error msg, clicked ok then hit update, "the game needs 48 gigs, u have 35 gigs" no resuming to download where it left off, have to re-install it again.

godraiden
09-24-2014, 10:42 PM
i have the space available but still dosent resume the download...

Qantie
09-28-2014, 09:21 AM
Same problem. I was so close to finishing but then it got so slow that I closed and opened glyph again and now I have to do it all over again. feaking 21 hours. Any help anyone?

paczex
10-21-2014, 12:37 PM
I canceld the game download causeI had to go somewhere and i thought it will automaticlly download from where it stopped when i came back i started to download again and i have to download all over any solutions to this?

Suravi
10-22-2014, 12:33 AM
Here is what I have gathered about resuming the download. Yesterday before I had restarted my computer I could close and re-open the launcher and it would resume my download perfectly. However today after turning off my computer for the night the download will not resume although if I go to the ArcheAge game directory the files I downloaded yesterday are there but the launcher obviously isn't registering that I already have most of the files on my computer and is trying to re-download them. I'm going to keep fiddling around and if I find anything that fixes it I'll edit this post. :D

Edit: After fiddling around with different things for about an hour I honestly can't find anything to fix this other than restarting the download. Although maybe someone who has more knowledge with computers than I do might be able to do something with what I found. :(

Marcello Antonio
11-10-2014, 05:26 AM
I have almost finished my download yesterday and have just decompressed the data and I thought after hours of downloading I can finish it tomorrow (today).
but "The download automatically resumes where it left off" NOT
Have now to download alle the GB again... completely restart. dislike...

Marcello Antonio
11-10-2014, 05:35 AM
I researched a little bit and i think it is about the IP changing (RESET) and thats the reason why it don't continue. I don't changed the computer but with my computer settings maybe the IP reseted after restarting the pc... that's maybe the issue?!

But also.. i have still the downloadet files on my pc... I know many have asked this question but again... Is their possible a way how i can continue it? My second download is still only 1 GB so i have much, much time left... I will looking the next hours for answers/helps so pls helP!!! :)

Macroblitz
12-10-2014, 08:20 PM
I'm sad, I downloading for already 1 hour and it got about 94% and i shut down my pc because i went to some place, then I can't resume it i have 900gb free space, now i need to download it again for an hour and a half.

Youngblood
10-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Game will not resume download i need help.