PDA

View Full Version : How many things can you plant around a Nuian townhouse?

Lilitheve
03-31-2015, 10:34 PM
I cant seem to find any information any where about this!
How many larders or beehives can you fit around a straight (not angled to corners) Nuian (not the swept roof) townhouse?
How about the seed or tree bundles?
Please help with this dilemma! I just built one and can not seem to find any information anywhere about planting around one.
I can get info on thatched farmhouses, gazebos and 16x16s all day.
Any info is greatly appreciated!

Arkaleus
04-01-2015, 05:58 AM
On my townhouse I have a dairy pen, a dairy cow, 2 coops, 7 lemon trees, a brick flowerbed, and plenty of room left over to store packs or plant smaller items. My house is partially on a hill, so the steps are raised up quite a bit which gives me extra room underneath them for even more items.

DanielZuko
04-03-2015, 08:39 AM
I was wondering teh same thing. My fiance and i just bought the design for the townhouse and as an afterthough (probably should have thought of this first lol), we asked... okay what now? Is there land around it we can use for farming/craafting? Can we craft inside it? Is the storage worth a damn?

We arent new to the game per-say, we just didnt get into this sort of stuff during alpha. A guildie always had the housing situation on lock or something liike that and since we quit and restarted we have just been taking the journey to level 50+ and crafting for gold etc.

Any info is aprpeciated. (sorry to piggy back off your thread mate lol)

Arkaleus
04-03-2015, 08:56 AM
I was wondering teh same thing. My fiance and i just bought the design for the townhouse and as an afterthough (probably should have thought of this first lol), we asked... okay what now? Is there land around it we can use for farming/crafting? Can we craft inside it? Is the storage worth a damn?

We arent new to the game per-say, we just didnt get into this sort of stuff during alpha. A guildie always had the housing situation on lock or something liike that and since we quit and restarted we have just been taking the journey to level 50+ and crafting for gold etc.

Any info is aprpeciated. (sorry to piggy back off your thread mate lol)

Part in red was answered in my post above. As for crafting, I have my farmers workstation on the front handrail, and inside of the house i have 4 regal crafting stations.

Arkaleus
04-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Attached some screenshots so you can see the layout.

DanielZuko
04-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Thats awesome, thanks a lot for the info and help Arkaleus ^^