PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!!!!! Downgrade bs!

FailShip
04-01-2015, 12:35 AM
wow I had a unique grade Obs Staff t1 I use a resplendent weapon scroll and a regrade charm and it down grades, I was like ok whatever. Now it is HEROIC grade I used another regrade charm and this time a BLUE regrade charm which is the HIGHEST upgrade chance at 1.7x.... and wait it STILL FKIN DOWN GRADES COME ON! you are telling me a heroic grade weapon wit 2 up arrows still downgrades? ♥♥♥♥ here!9641

AlbtraumVerehrt
04-01-2015, 01:02 AM
...Red Regrade charms have the highest, overall, chance going as far as 2.5; I think.

For the majority of my regrades, I tend to use resplendent scrolls with red regrade charms, however, that's just because I figure having the highest possible chance across the board is safer than compromising on one area vs. another.

FailShip
04-01-2015, 01:04 AM
I used resplendent scroll in the screen shot you see that I used both the scroll and the charm on a heroic item heroic shouldn't even be able to downgrade

Bruglione
04-01-2015, 01:10 AM
You must be new here ^^
Your chance of success to upgrade at Unique is only about 20% I believe (WITH charm), so don't be surprised if it fails and downgrades a couple more times ;)

Personally I have downgraded from Unique (Resp scrol + Red charm) around 5 times, and it went straight down to Arcane a couple of times as well.
Going from Heroic to Arcane is nothing new either, this has probably happened around 100 times to me while regrading gear pieces.

Since you don't seem very experienced at regrading, I'll just give you a heads up: from Celestial grade and up, you will start having a chance to destroy your item.

Welcome to Archeage ^.^

EDIT: Just to clear some things up, Heroic IS able to downgrade and this happens at a very common rate.
EDIT2: Your regrade charms are not as OP as you think, Unique->Celestial is 10% chance, your regrade charm only increases this to 20% chance. These numbers are pulled out of my ♥♥♥ and are not 100% accurate btw ;)
EDIT3: Regrading is being changed in a future patch (should be coming somewhere in April), they are decreasing downgrade chances. Please don't be buthurt about this ^.^