PDA

View Full Version : Weird teleport behavior

nedrapter
04-02-2015, 05:41 AM
I own a small house and a Nuian Mansion (the 1000guilda star design). When I teleport to my small house (which you know is very very small in space) my character spawns next to fireplace inside the house. When I teleport to the Nuian Mansion, my character spawns outside instead. This is very frustrating since it's on war zone and we often teleport there where our members are attacked. So we arrived outside of the house where we get camped and slaughtered. I don't understand why this happens there is plenty of space to spawn and why it happens on the mansion and not on the cottage. Also this happens to everyone who teleports there, not just me.

Tig
04-02-2015, 05:44 AM
Was just going to say that happens at our guild HQ too...... then realised who had posted :)

nedrapter
04-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Any ideas anyone? :(

iLordGrand
04-07-2015, 10:09 AM
This happens on our guild mansion as well, I'm pretty sure this is meant to happen on mansions.. Although if you have high CPU usage or high ping it will teleport you at the fireplace.

genbatzu
04-07-2015, 11:14 AM
it also happens on all 3 of our mansions (4th being build currently, but will most likely be the same)

however... sometimes I spawn directly near the fireplace inside the mansion. But only in our gweonid and karkasse mansions, not the one on the island.

it doesn't matter if the doors are open, mansion is set to guild or public or the character I'm teleporting with is in the guild or not. it feels kinda random

Calim
04-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Toss me a mansion and i'll test it for you :)

Bokuden
04-08-2015, 05:50 AM
The game loads your character before housing, so if you're on a slower connection, you drop to the ground. The house then loads, and since you're under/in the floor, the game pushes you out to an open area so you won't be stuck.