PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Livestream: April 2 at 2:30 PM PDT

Kiwibird
04-02-2015, 11:35 AM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_LivestreamBlogHeader_952x414_02.jpg

Join Producer Merv “Khrolan” Lee Kwai and Associate Producer Amanda “Amary” Fry on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream. We’ll be discussing naval combat and exploration, ship customization, new zones, and achievements.

ArcheAge Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Thursday, April 2 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45 minutes

See you on Twitch!

Kurdistani
04-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Question:

1: is it possible to put delay on trade chat (1min delay)?. because people is using it for normal talking, which have nothing to do with selling or buying stuff..

2: Library Quest to find pieces of pictures, drop rate gonna change?

3: have trion thought about Adjusting jury punishments? they are really low for killing 50 players and you get 20-40min in jail. increasing the time or the value per kills. on our server there is barely PVP between factions. it's more likely half of each faction gone semi pirates and killing their own people.

Zinzies
04-02-2015, 12:06 PM
1. What kind of content can we expect in 1.7a versus 1.7b?

2. Will sloth glider eventually become available in the marketplace for credits similar to how it is in Korea?

3. Timeframe and information on the Submarines? (Unnerfed..?)

4. Ship customization, will the regrade changes affect the ship component regrades?

5. How is the progression towards 1.8/Catching up to Korea going?

6. Will there ever be exclusive costumes or items from the past available in the loyalty/cash shop? For example Bloodmaw Eveningwear from hallowtide giftpacks?

Kazuki
04-02-2015, 12:07 PM
When can we hope to see the Dread Prophecies update on the PTS? And with the changes to regrades coming, is there any chance that you will include regrade items in a fluffy command so that it can be "tested".

Also is there any plans to change how farm haulers and carts handle damage in the next patch as right now they are super weak. Two players can jump a farm hauler and kill it before the person on the hauler even knows they are being attacked. Will they be getting the same kind of treatment as ships(i.e. being able to equip them with "gear") or do they remain the same?

Kejt
04-02-2015, 12:28 PM
QUESTION 1:
I have question about race change possibility between nuian races,
i mean if there will be possibillity to reroll from nuian human to elf and so on from elf to human?
________
QUESTION 2:
Will be there any chance to change character name?

snapster
04-02-2015, 12:33 PM
1. Could treasure maps be re-introduced into the game?

felixius
04-02-2015, 12:36 PM
Did Scapes escape?

Furret8
04-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Is there any hope of 1v1 rankings being changed? The game already has a system to measure players' gear scores; could this be included on the 1v1 leaderboard to provide some perspective?

Additionally, the +4/+1 system is ridiculous as it rewards players who queue the most rather than rewarding players that perform the best. Would it be possible to change the ranking system to +4/-1 (numbers arbitrary) to reduce the effect of the number of matches on scoring? Optimally this would be changed to some kind of MMR scoring, preferably based on gear score, but let's be realistic here. ;)

Simonz
04-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Are you going to fix the Steam issue with players not able to lunch steam in certain regions?
Are you even looking into it and do we have an ETA of when it will be fixed?

Slider7
04-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Just a couple of questions for ya....

1 - When will the changes for the Labor regen take place?

2 - Is the RNG rate for the new boxes going to be adjusted for the new mount? There has been a lot of flammage on the forums about how players are dropping a bunch of credits and getting the new mount...

Thank you!

theWeregopher
04-02-2015, 12:49 PM
When can we expect the new housing options? And will the new Auroria zone be available in 1.7a?

Arusa
04-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Hello Trion,

I am a 64K artistry player on Salphira who's gameplay revolves around the artistry profession. In December, when I was still a pirate, I picked up artistry to relieve some excess labor points. Since then, I have been speaking with other artistry players on my server, learning how to better transcribe MIDI to MML, and playing songs for random players to hear. Unfortunately, the artistry community on Salphira is not as vibrant as Kyrios, but it is still nice to know that there exists a small fan base.

You may have seen a few artistry threads asking about quality of life and content updates over the months. Regrettably, I have not seen many community manager statements about artistry and I would like to ask a few questions in hopes that you could answer them.

1. How soon is the artistry content update? I understand 1.7 and 1.8 brings new instruments, both mobile and house instruments.
2. Will we receive all the instruments from 1.7 with one patch and how will they be obtained (crafting, dropped, bought, cash shop/loyalty)?
3. Currently, only the drums in Caenord's Opera Hall can play sheet music. Is one of the future 1.7 patches going to enable the drum purcussion pack (crafted) to play sheet music again? Additionally, is the liberty drum recipe (house version) returning soon? The design can be bought from a carpentry NPC, but the recipe is currently disabled.
4. As stated in this thread, tempo changes in the third track, tied dotted notes, and dotted rests do not work correctly. The system will skip or misread the note/rest and the audio tracks will desync. Will any of the future patches address these MML issues?
5. Unlike other professions, artistry does not have a title at 50K. Also, the artistry workbench seems to be missing on Growlgate Isle. Will artistry players receive a title at a higher proficiency and will pirates have an easy access artistry workbench?
The next few questions will relate to quality of life changes that I have noticed in various threads.
6. Are there any plans to introduce an alternate inventory system to hold sheet music? Some of the more elaborate songs take up four to six inventory slots. If you plan to carry multiple songs, this can definitely add up and fill your inventory.
7. Similar to Mabinogi, will we be able to sync songs with other players (for duets and bands)? The current count down emote is cumbersome to use. Also, can we link multiple sheet music to play one after another? Right now, players are forced to wait one second (global cooldown) between playing songs.
8. Will the system allow for +1000 character compositions with higher proficiency? This may relieve the inventory management issue.

I understand some of these questions may be considered Priority/Class E since it does not affect a large portion of the player base nor does dramatically affect gameplay. However, I am sure the muscians of Archeage would appreciate Trion's insight. A sad tragedy about artistry is that not many players know about this profession. I believe this is primarily due to the high investment costs in the form of LP and gold (which is tied to the Regrade market due to Dawn Lakes), the entertainment value (lack of economic viability to recoup costs), and the knowledge barrier (basic music theory/sheet reading). If some of these barriers, especially the resource requirements, were reduced, there may be an increase in the amount of artistry players.

Here are a couple recent artistry threads that include more suggestions:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...light=artistry
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ight=artistry/

Thanks for reading.
Arusa

Dalriaden
04-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Can you make healers flag when healing someone who is flagged please.

Dragonlordhavoc
04-02-2015, 12:57 PM
1. When do we get the New races ?

2. Will we be able to have race changes made available for current made characters ?

3. When can we expect the item that allows archuem to be change to another type of archuem ( ie sun to moon or starlight to sun) ?

4. When can we expect to have craftable up lunarite ( ie lunarite to fine lunarite and so on) ?

kamiss90
04-02-2015, 12:58 PM
1. From my topic on reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/com...rmalized_also/

Scapes replied "Jackpots from purses were brought in line following XLGAMES review of gameplay data from Alpha and Beta. The changes were made in response to the gold inflation they experienced in other regions that launched before North America and Europe."

I had 107g jackpot and 1 guy in comments said he had 300, how much we can actually get from jackpot from library coinpurses and if gold jackpot gonna be incrased somehow? we use more LP so we can open less of them than jester but we got same jackpots, that's not fair i would say. 30k from other versions of game can be crazy but 1k at least would be nice from jackpot... what can you buy for 100g

Skoks
04-02-2015, 01:04 PM
We have noticed that on Tahyang server that the bot situation is getting bad again. Bots everywhere. Killing the crabs in villanelle by torchfyre, Halcyona killing Gryphons and the buffalo mobs by Solisa. Hellswamp killing the Werespiders. Ynystere killing the octopi looking mobs up on the road near Glitterstone and many other places. We have started getting gold spam mail again also. When will we start seeing GM's coming in and banning again? The economy has finally settled down but the bot gold farmers are running rampant again.

Pinnochio
04-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Hi !!!

Q1: Can you give us more informations on the black pearl,like did it have more basic speed or dps than a regular galleon and what grade will be is parts ? (like rare sails, arcane sails , unique sails ..) ?

Q2: Is the new big galleon design available be gildas or can we get it only by killing leviathan ? :D

Honey Lullaby
04-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Question One is in regards to making things a little easier on healers in both PvE and PvP. It is possible to move your own health bar and it will stay put but can we get a fix for party and raid windows? I have to constantly adjust them in order to make them more accessible because they reset every time a party breaks and they are so close together by default it sometimes makes it hard to notice people getting debuffed because the debuff ends up underneath the next person's life bar more times than not.

Question Two is in regards to healing on a merchant ship or ships in general. Do you think it would be possible to lessen the amount of line of sighting that happens on a merchant ship via the boxes or sails? Is this something you even think should be changed? I'm ok with things being challenging but it feels more clunky and unrefined than difficult.

Question Three is something I would really like to see fixed. I play on Kyrios and I have yet to see someone who I felt spent as much time on their house as I have. My guild really enjoys hanging out there and that makes me happy to hear. However, Elite Merchant Cushions and the cushions that summon tutors can only be summoned by the owner of the property and that makes it hard to have a guild house, especially when it's not right next to the Auction House, which more times than not is not a particularly attractive location. Could we please get them adjusted so that anyone who has permissions to interact with the house can also summon the NPCs? That would be seriously amazing and up the usefulness of a guild house.

Beach Queen Sayo
04-02-2015, 01:07 PM
1. Any update on the larger Breezy Bungalow house design?
2. Will Sea of Drowned Love swimming gear (Eternal World, Eternal Defiance) be made to have Lunagem sockets at higher grades like normal items or will they remain slotless?
3. Can the cooldown (not delay) of Escape/Rider's Escape be shortened or removed? Players playing on lower-performing computers often have issues with mature trees and animal pens and housing rendering right as they walk/drive atop/in them.
4. Are there any plans for a tool/mechanic that could replace a crop in the same spot right as it's harvested, given a seed/sapling/whatever is available in the user's inventory?

Aeducan76
04-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Any update on the upcoming archeum / purse changes? (Still 1.7a?)

Will all of the higher tier purses be revised? Will only the archeum rates be changed or the loot table in general?
Will the amount of silver/gold dropped be adjusted?

Can you provide details yet or do we have to wait for PTS?

Kris the Abyss
04-02-2015, 01:11 PM
When can we expect nations to be implemented into the game, and why were they not included in our build of the game.

Coldnight
04-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Can we have any way to change our race ? even in the same faction? I'm a firran but I can't handle looking at him anymore. I would LOVE to be even a harani.

I don't even care about episodes or passives. Hell, I would buy it even if it were something just "visual" and retain the same skills or whatever.

I would even use something to just watch myself as an harani even if the others see a firran. FFXI Windower had that possibility.

Please say something about it in the stream :(

hatmtg
04-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Is it possible to add Red Regrade Charm and Superior Red Regrade Charm to the Marketplace so we can have a reliable supply of them through credit and/or loyal, instead of boxes RNG?

sillywabbituk
04-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Could you please release information about the game in details? How focus works, resilience ect and What the changes of the RNG are?

Leska
04-02-2015, 01:19 PM
QUESTION: Will the clipping issue on armaggadon mount armor be fixed on the starting snowlions? If you didn't know, the tail portion is all wrong. (the ones you get from falcorth)

Yaminn
04-02-2015, 01:23 PM
Why are dailies reset at 5 PM Pacific? Wouldn't a time later in the evening make more sense?

gilch
04-02-2015, 01:29 PM
@SCAPES .. thanks again for addressing my question last stream in regards to crafting proc above celestial ...

Just wanted to check on 1.7 progress ... still pushing for April ??

@ Khl .. in earlier stream you were asked will pirates ever be allowed to siege / take castles... your answer was NO, but they will be able to "help" siege a castle ..
What does this mean .. ?

Gahius
04-02-2015, 01:31 PM
QUESTION:
Any news on Skill/Spell Queue?

Jinsky
04-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Questions:

1) Until when are the Celestial Archeum Supply Chests going to be in the marketplace?

Could you give us updates on:

1) Additional purchasable items via vocation badges to make it more appealing.

2) Is the animation cancelling exploit being worked on?

3) Why do we see cheaters (AH bots, farming bots, purse farming bots, mods and macros) remain rampant? Instead of decreasing in numbers, they are again increasing.
- While people see them bringing benefits such as farming archeum for crafters to use, they are the reason why the drop rates are so low.
- We constantly see bots with patron status, which more than likely they use APEX for, so they take away APEX from the market which would have been available for more legitimate players to use.
- Reporting and banning is a band aid approach. The problem is still there. Do you have any plans on further aggressively focusing on these cheaters?

4) People who get banned appeal many times to different GMs, expecting different results. Which in some cases do happen. Will you be clamping down on people who abuse live support and appeals?

5) I like how we're going to be able to access the auction house from anywhere. Though this also allows AH bots to do the same, pretty much enabling them to hide just about anywhere. I've been able to help get rid of some AH bots by reporting in game. By adding a UI that's accessible anywhere will completely prevent players from reporting AH bots. Will there be anything done about this?

6) Need more uses for worms and hay bales, so that farming seed bundles makes it worthwhile.

Dismount / Eject seat for passengers for cars. Seriously, please!

Tax certs purchased with Vocation badges plz.. It only makes sense that if you farm a lot on your land, you can pay for your land with this vocation currency.

100% agree!

Ayelin
04-02-2015, 01:34 PM
Will we be getting new furniture options and maybe some rugs or paintings in the future?

Neetero
04-02-2015, 01:41 PM
New loading screeens please

Theonn
04-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Can we get some Loyalty tokens inside the RNG boxes?.

This way even if your unlucky with your RNG you can gain tokens "fasters" and get the awsome stuff in the loyalty store.

CHJaywalker
04-02-2015, 01:47 PM
1. What would it take to switch plants on/off from harvest-able items into landscape pieces (like decorations)?

2. Will there be a fix for those of us not able to see User Created Crests?

3. Can there be an increase in the drop rate for meat from goose, chicken, and duck pens? And why is it so bad currently?

bigostro
04-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Any update on the Offline labor increase?

Arialun
04-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Here's a few questions for the livestream:

1. Where is Scapes? Kinda feel awkward he's not in this livestream as usual.
2. Any plans for Encore Sales ? Like re-adding previous bundles/items in the Marketplace such as Hallowtide/Christmas for example?
3. Any plans for giving another incentive for people to do Serpentis/Dahuta just like last time?
4. Any follow-up updates on healer gears in dungeons/raids ?
5. Gold seller spamming our mailbox again. Did they finally circumvent the spam blockade by Trion?
6. Bots are still around and at large. Reporting them feels useless day by day. What will Trion do next?
7. This is for Khrolan, will you take THIS (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?176224-Food-for-thought-Gold-transfer-limitation.) into consideration and bring it to XLGames attention?

Maraboo
04-02-2015, 02:09 PM
1. Is Armageddon Armor going to remain in marketplace permanently?

2. Any news on Valentines Contest rewards?

Cyorr
04-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Do you 420blazeit?

Lyrical
04-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Any chance that the bag and warehouse available slots could be changed to 150 or more? So many bound library materials etc and we can't store them in chests. Would also generate revenue for Trion selling expansion slots.

Batmen
04-02-2015, 02:23 PM
we need more inventory space. when will you guys realize this?

Prisha
04-02-2015, 02:24 PM
Making boats: Is the receipe changed in the way the dry docks are placed when making boats? Currently a clipper is 10g 10 lumber and 10 iron. Some people say in 1.7 the way the docks are msde will change. Can you confirm this?

Expendable
04-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Question: Why can't you make these posts two days ahead of time? I would like a chance to post my questions, but it seems like the thread always goes up the same day before I get home.

allied
04-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Question : Can you make a small quality of life change on your website if possible? From time to time i like to dabble in some APEX, a quantity button for APEX would be godly, because sometimes multiple $10 transactions raises to many flags with my bank and have to keep calling them to tell them its really me doing :/, would be better if i could just maybe buy x5 APEX for $50 , x10 for $100 etc etc....like i said...small QOL change :o

ZSL
04-02-2015, 05:24 PM
About Farm Cart.....When drive the farm cart with full trade pack....and got DC can you fix the player that got dc not to stand on the farm cart? let it sit in the farm cart so other player cant (steal) ride the farmcart?

mechcell
04-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Just a couple of questions for ya....

1 - When will the changes for the Labor regen take place?

2 - Is the RNG rate for the new boxes going to be adjusted for the new mount? There has been a lot of flammage on the forums about how players are dropping a bunch of credits and getting the new mount...

Thank you!

Tensai,
They already said late April and/or mid April for PTS for question #1.
And They already said it ......

The Marketplace has been updated! The contents and drop rates of supply crates and chests have been improved moving forward, starting with the new Celestial Archeum Supply Crate. Many of the common items have been removed such as Flame Pinions and Vocation Expertise Tonics. Archeum Dust has been removed and Archeum Essence has been added to the drop table. Drop rates of rare items such as Red Regrade Charms and the Celestial Pegasus have also been increased.
Do not worry tensai, you can ride on my Pegasus:p
http://i.imgur.com/SeHrF3W.jpg

mechcell
04-02-2015, 06:18 PM
The First question is: Can we able to claim just demolish/no owner buildings that not yet fully destroy?
How it work: It's cost 80 tax certificate and 300 labor. If it's on fire but not destroy, you need to repair it with archeum lumber pack or something. But if you claim the building, you will not get a blueprint for this building.

2nd question: Can we able to salvaged demolish building?
How it work: It's cost 500 labor to salvaged demolish your building and you get back some of your resources like lumber, stone, iron. (up to 60%) The building will be fully destroy.

3rd question: When you going to change if your game crashing on you in middle a trade run with a farm cart/wagon/hauler you're no longer force out of your vehicles?

aram
04-02-2015, 06:25 PM
#1- Could you please consider upping the drop rate of tomes? Ayanad designs are not dropping hardly at all.. or at a disgustingly low rate. Possible solution: Buy with vocational badges? Quest? RNG box?

#2- Please consider regrade costs.. and lower the cost when we have gold deflation.. a static price that does not fluctuate with inflation or deflation is brutal sometimes.

Thank you

Fiain
04-02-2015, 07:10 PM
So... Any news on the Stormwing? (Black pegasus). Will you guys be putting it in loyalty shop too?

I saw Amary's little giveaway and wandered if you guys planned to do random ones like that more often. I thought it was cute.

Bandito
04-02-2015, 07:47 PM
PLEASE set the "roll for" pop up windows to be set or allowed to be moved to the side of the screen. This has been addressed before in a live stream and then it went into lalaland. Any dev team should know by now that having windows pop up in the middle of the screen during combat is just.... well, not smart.

Mormegiil
04-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Currently it is very easy for people to stop world boss fights even against large numbers. Is it a possibility to increase the size of the debuff area a world boss gives you so that if a group is successfully able to defend an attack while doing a boss they have a greater range and therefore a reward for defending themselves and in reverse if you attack a group doing a world boss and kill them its a reward that they could attempt said boss. Also could the size of the debuff zone increase in size depending on the world boss?

Gonzothegreat198
04-02-2015, 08:53 PM
1. When do we get the New races ?

This has already been answered: We will get the new races when Korea gets them, and they are not even introduced in the current Korea version which is 1.8 (iirc)

Ishmila
04-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Are they going to fix armegeddon armor so it's lvl 50? Currently it's lvl 1 ar.or and can't equip certain lunagems

Bunnyleptic
04-02-2015, 11:23 PM
Questions:

1: Will you consider putting Mounts in Vocation vendor? (I know you're planning to put Gazebo Farm designs from Korea, but consider also mounts please. Some of us are happy with the current look of the Gazebo Farm)

2: Can you ask XL Games to change queue time on Jury quest? (Right now it seems impossible to finish this quest because the queue time is too long, even if I'm online the entire day I still haven't been able to be a Jury once)

3: Any plans to change the Crime and Jury system? (As it stands currently, Green Pirates have too much of an advantage and they seem to get away with any crime very easily without going to jail. When they do go to jail, the jail time is a joke)

4: Will you put Mirage Bear in the MP for direct purchase? (This was the only mount that came in RNG-boxes and it wasn't tradeable, it was also not available for Loyalty Points so most of us didn't stand a fair chance to get this mount)

5: Do you have any ETA on Griffin mount, and will it be available for Loyalty points as well??

fedu
04-03-2015, 05:32 AM
Will the archeum trees get updated in this patch or the next? Dust->shard.

Lshock
04-03-2015, 06:19 AM
1. Is there going to be something done about the "afk" jury where they purposely wait the timers out just to give people a longer time, right now majority of the people just plead guilty cause in total we are getting well over the max sentence inc the trial timers.

2. Afking in the Arena, is that solved yet ? I know it is a ban able offense these days but, is there something going to be done on this in the long run ?

3. Will there be a title for people that get all skill trees 55 ? right now I don't think there is one ?

Not a question but a general statement .
Dont change Jail time it is far from a joke when you have a debuff of 3 hours !

Lshock
04-03-2015, 06:42 AM
Questions:

2: Can you ask XL Games to change queue time on Jury quest? (Right now it seems impossible to finish this quest because the queue time is too long, even if I'm online the entire day I still haven't been able to be a Jury once)

3: Any plans to change the Crime and Jury system? (As it stands currently, Green Pirates have too much of an advantage and they seem to get away with any crime very easily without going to jail. When they do go to jail, the jail time is a joke)

I know this is not the right place to go against this but jail times are no joke.
I will just paste some links instead of the entire img, but you will get the general idea on this.
Jailtime 1 (http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/5062f015fa84850ce946b7e3f2e2f4e4/200088164/aajail.jpg)
jailtime 2 (http://i.imgur.com/pP0W20o.png)
Jailtime 3 (http://i.ytimg.com/vi/z0_Yiuwo6zU/maxresdefault.jpg)
Jailtime 4 (http://s17.postimg.org/vixpjio5r/2156.png)

So don't say it isn't broken just cause most people get away with a couple minutes cause they have a really low infamy and only 50 crime points, in addition to that they have the jail debuff for that duration of time where they cannot do anything productive, so it doesn't matter if they are in jail or not they still cannot do anything ;).

And coming tot he fact of the jury duty, sadly people are not going to trial mainly cause, regardless of what we do they will get max anyway, it is completely biased, so yeah the people that have the cape quest, sucks to be them but we green pirates choose not to give them the satisfaction of a trial, as it doesn't matter they will just max us anyway, so this goes both ways, you want the cape we want less jailtime ;) or at least something that we are able to play when we have a 100+ minute debuff, and yess it happens more often then you think.

Bunnyleptic
04-03-2015, 07:05 AM
I know this is not the right place to go against this but jail times are no joke.
I will just paste some links instead of the entire img, but you will get the general idea on this.
Jailtime 1 (http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/5062f015fa84850ce946b7e3f2e2f4e4/200088164/aajail.jpg)
jailtime 2 (http://i.imgur.com/pP0W20o.png)
Jailtime 3 (http://i.ytimg.com/vi/z0_Yiuwo6zU/maxresdefault.jpg)
Jailtime 4 (http://s17.postimg.org/vixpjio5r/2156.png)

So don't say it isn't broken just cause most people get away with a couple minutes cause they have a really low infamy and only 50 crime points, in addition to that they have the jail debuff for that duration of time where they cannot do anything productive, so it doesn't matter if they are in jail or not they still cannot do anything ;).

And coming tot he fact of the jury duty, sadly people are not going to trial mainly cause, regardless of what we do they will get max anyway, it is completely biased, so yeah the people that have the cape quest, sucks to be them but we green pirates choose not to give them the satisfaction of a trial, as it doesn't matter they will just max us anyway, so this goes both ways, you want the cape we want less jailtime ;) or at least something that we are able to play when we have a 100+ minute debuff, and yess it happens more often then you think.

Not true, most green pirates on my server just use Draught of Forgiveness or they do infamy quests to get rid of their Crime points.

The people on your screenshots wants to either be a pirate or they are not smart enough. Or they don't care about jailtime since getting rid of jail debuff seems easy, which brings us back to my point that the current system is broken.

There shouldn't be green pirates, and if they do, they should suffer severe punishment for being one.
But as if now, they both have advantages from being a pirate and a "good" citizen.

As I said earlier, current jail system is a joke, it needs to be changed!

PS: Meh the livestream was yesterday (Thursday) so I missed it it seems. Oh well, will save my questions for next week.

Enoeth
04-03-2015, 08:05 AM
When will you fix the random screen freeze-ups that make the graphics freeze, but you can still hear the game running, your footsteps, monsters attacking you and can still die pathetically in the library and lose hundreds of thousands of XP while you were running around it, just because you can't see where you're going? (you can't exit the game while you're in combat either)

When will you fix the Trade Info window so that it remembers the last selection you made and not be bugged, having to select it all over again? Perhaps we could have a filter for Nuia/Haranya/All (remembered and not reset every time), because it is much easier for haranyans to select from the drop-down being at the top of the list. Think of the miles people scroll for nuia destinations everyday, by now i'm sure we've encircled the world. Twice.
Also, maybe the visible drop-down can be modified to be big enough that you don't need to scroll for other faction destinations (nuia/haranya). Modify the height just by a little bit: 2 more destinations.

When will you fix the auto-re-equip glider bug after you've carried a trading pack (or other very heavy object on your back), that sometimes activates, but other times doesn't? It's frustrating assuming you can glide afterwards and realizing it doesn't work anymore, having to re-equip it manually.

deadhearted
04-03-2015, 08:09 AM
Hallo, 1 or 2 weeks ago u told us, that the needed Xp to lvl up are going to be degreased. can u please tell us when we have to expact that this change is going online? thank u

Enoeth
04-03-2015, 08:10 AM
... So don't say it isn't broken just cause most people get away with a couple minutes ...
dafaq?
Are you trying to say: "So don't say it IS broken just because ..." ?
Mindblowing ... my brain just went kBOOM - nuclear.

Jaguar
04-03-2015, 08:55 AM
Question 1: How is the new, larger galleon ship obtained in future updates?

Question 2: Will the spawn rate of 3rd floor painting scraps be quickened? (Hunting all three instances for `hours` at a time and rarely seeing 1 scrap every full-sweeps conducted, on top of only 2 of the rooms spawning the 8th piece. This is a bit excessive in rarity to say the least with the current spawn rates being so low)

Question 3: When and How will we obtain the vehicle upgrade coupon for taking our cars to the next level?

Stochastic
04-03-2015, 10:32 AM
There has been some discussion on the forums this week about piracy mostly taking place on or around the trade in docks. With the new patch emphasizing naval battles approaching, how do you guys plan on taking fights off the docks and into the actual sea?

deedles
04-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Can we please keep pushing this, to see if we can get a reply and this set into motion.

Increased family size?

The request is in to XL, no improvements have been seen yet.

Tarlain
04-03-2015, 11:05 AM
There are tons of housing decoration items that are not craftable or buyable, yet they are in-game. Can we get these items added so that we can craft them or buy them please? In some cases there are very few selections to decorate our houses (ie. rugs), yet there are several in-game that we can see, but cannot get.

Mechew
04-03-2015, 12:32 PM
@scapes 2 questions

1. Do the +10% drop rate pots actually work? There is no way to see the buff on the character screen "show details"

2. I've now killed over 15,000 mobs in the library, I've completed all of the kill quests, and have not seen 1 eternal library drop, that seems broken/wrong, any ideas if you'll look at drop rates?

kyridika
04-03-2015, 12:36 PM
1st Question : You guys talked about fish customization and new zones from 1.7a.. But what about the new houses ? (In reference here the 3000 gilda Mansion and the "double-sized" bungalow) Is it coming out in 1.7a or 1.7b ?

2nd Question : Are we ever gonna see some seed / livestock / sappling merchants on fellowships ? (question given from Sidious)

Thanks a lot !

DariaOxo
04-03-2015, 01:30 PM
URGENT QUESTION::: We're going to Disney world the last week in April, and I really really hope we'll be able to pre-pay our land taxes before then. We have lots of land, and would hate to come back to no land at all! Can you update us all on that?

Neoxide
04-03-2015, 03:22 PM
QUESTION:
I imaged my bounty hunter cloak onto my auroria cloak because it matches my gear. Now with the dragon event, I can merge my auroria cloak and the new dragon cloak together to get the stat bonuses from both. The problem is I will lose my bounty hunter cloak image and there is currently no way to trade cloaks, as unlike other items, there appears to be no BoE cloaks in the game to apply the image to. Will there be any BoE cloaks added in the future or perhaps a way to separate the image item and the stat items from each other, so nothing is lost?

sadpriest
04-04-2015, 11:15 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?173920-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-5.2-Patch-Notes

^You finally ninja patched the chat settings!!!

HUZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~! Someone break out the champange :3

EVERYONE REJOICE!!!

P.S. Yes, if you been here since alpha or closed beta fixing this small thing is that big of a deal.

Scargap
04-04-2015, 11:18 AM
I missed the live feed on Friday. Anywhere i can watch it at now? NVM I found it :)

Firenation
04-06-2015, 12:05 AM
at your twitch account there is no April 2nd archeage twitch records :( would you add it plz ? thanks. when is the next twitch too ? thanks.

Arialun
04-06-2015, 12:18 AM
at your twitch account there is no April 2nd archeage twitch records :( would you add it plz ? thanks. when is the next twitch too ? thanks.

http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/644943682

Lshock
04-07-2015, 02:57 AM
Not true, most green pirates on my server just use Draught of Forgiveness or they do infamy quests to get rid of their Crime points.

The people on your screenshots wants to either be a pirate or they are not smart enough. Or they don't care about jailtime since getting rid of jail debuff seems easy, which brings us back to my point that the current system is broken.

There shouldn't be green pirates, and if they do, they should suffer severe punishment for being one.
But as if now, they both have advantages from being a pirate and a "good" citizen.

As I said earlier, current jail system is a joke, it needs to be changed!

PS: Meh the livestream was yesterday (Thursday) so I missed it it seems. Oh well, will save my questions for next week.

Sorry I couldn't come back to this sooner :),

but the following I would liek to point out, there is indeed a way to remove the jail debuff, but it would need you to be an actual pirate, green pirates cannot as far as I am aware get rid of the jail debuff, I myself am a green pirate and my jail times are roughly in the 30 minutes to an hour normally, even if I sip draughts, it still doesn't matter cause we accumulate the crime points anyway, and usually it keeps adding harder then we can sip draughts, even if we do the dailies, besides the fact that we don't go to trial anyway cause we always get maxed, so we always assume the guilty part and just go with it and just take the regular jailtime. ;)

And on the fact that there should not be any green pirates is a mis belief, this game was not intended to just be a faction vs faction game, otherwise they would have never implemented the crime system, cause what else is it used for then ? stealing illegal plants from people ? having a crime system just for that makes no sense.

I understand the frustration that we are able to take something you worked on, but if you enter a pvp zone you should know the risk you are taking.
It is much like real life when you assume that just because there is a police force in a city that there is no crime, such ideology would be great but sadly it isn't.

Trust a green pirate, that if we have what we need to be real pirates, we would, sadly the gameplay as a pirate is broken and we choose to be green pirates cause of the benefits it has as a faction player, majority of which being we can walk the lands freely and actually have land as well, don't say that growlsgate island is balanced cause if you actually lived there you would agree that it is far from a balanced place to be.