PDA

View Full Version : Where to start making money please.

Diseze
04-04-2015, 06:04 AM
Hi all,

I am new to this game and am looking for advice on making my starter farm pay, what's the best things to farm that will yield me a good return.

Thanks in advance.

Yoru
04-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Tradepacks is what will give you the most gold and fast! Open the Folio (O) and check which packs you can craft in your area then grow the needed items. If you need more info on the trading system I'm sure there's plenty of guides already out there.

Good luck!

Diseze
04-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Thanks Yoru, will look into tradepacks.

Zenhii
04-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Depends a lot on your auction house, I know on my server growing and selling sunflowers, gingseng and mint gives a fairly decent return.
Otherwise, yeah, go with trade packs. If you're serious about it, get a hauler asap and try to uppgrade it to the 6-slotter.

Sizmo
04-08-2015, 03:08 PM
Trade packs will get you money. if you're looking to plant something on your first farm, that will make you money, single plant ginseng. The return on Ginseng has always been good compared to other crops. Grow and sell Ginseng and then buy the materials to run packs.

arathon4real
04-08-2015, 04:04 PM
packs are profitable and the real money with packs is cross continent is you are willing to take the risk