PDA

View Full Version : Just another tsundere

TsundereWolf
04-05-2015, 01:30 AM
Hello fellow people. x3
Since I have joined today I was wondering if you can tell me if you like the server your in?Cause I'm having a hard time to choose mine.I want a server that is in between?<=/ I don't want one over populated or one that is dead.I would like to join a friendly one to the point of having A LOT of new players instead of very high ranked ones.One with a lot of land would be nice as well.So which server should I join?Can anyone tell me which is also the best class to start off with at first or the best race for new players?:p Looking forward to hear from ya'll!!!^-^I hope this game will cure my mmorpg blockage if ya'll know what I mean. Lol Hope to make a lot of friends soon. :3

Percy
04-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Lucius is active during the evening (at least on the East) and there seems to be a constant stream of new players, since I watch people come and go by my scarecrow farm by an area with level 13 mobs. It's one of the newer servers, so it's not overly populated.

Pretty much all of the non-PvP zones are taken, and you can't really get much land unless you are at the place and time to set down a garden or house when the one in it's place is demolished because the previous owner didn't pay their taxes. You can also buy land from other players, but it get's pretty expensive once you want to get a large house in a non-PvP area. However, if you're lucky, you can find housing spots once you go to PvP zones.

Lucius has a nice amount of PvP (when PvP guilds are on, and pirates too), in my persepective. Recently, I was in a raid doing the Crimson Rift in Ynystere when a bunch of pirates attacked us. It was pretty cool to see most of the pirate guild there, and we kept dying over and over again *haha*.

I think the race you want to be depends on what you want to do. Firrans are good for PvP when they have a 20% fall damage reduction, and Elves (I think) would be good for those who like to sail the seas, because of their increased swim speed and breath when underwater. Nuians have a longer "Nui's Blessing" buff, which gives an increase to all stats, but they have it for 20 minutes instead of 10. And if you're going to build a lot houses with your guildies, it might be good to be a Nuian since they are quicker at building houses. Harani is going to be great if you are planning to do farming and gathering, since the time to harvest materials will be quicker for them.

There are a couple of small-medium guilds here and there, and I think they are pretty much open to anyone who wants to join, if your interests are same as theirs, but there are pretty much only three to four guilds who rule the east. I don't know much about the west.

I've heard the server Ollo is one of the most active servers too. There's a lot more people there than on Lucius, I think. But it's your choice to choose which server you want to go on. I do wish I went on an active server, but I find Lucius just fine and a steadily growing community. ^_^

TsundereWolf
04-06-2015, 12:08 PM
THANKS!
I will look into it. I don't know what I'm going to be I always take the longest in characters looks.I took hours making my character in Dragon Age.;)