PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Hunters

ArchmAge
03-21-2014, 07:19 PM
Hello everyone!
I am ArchmAge and welcome to Shadow Hunters.

Shadow Hunters is a criminal guild with plans to dominate ArcheAge's economy. Shadow Hunters main goal is to be the most notorious guild in ArcheAge. In order to achieve this goal Shadow Hunters will perform the dirty deeds of other guilds and we will execute our own missions to hinder other guilds and traveling traders.

Focus: PVP/Commerce

Shadow Hunters are recruiting members who plan to be assassins, thieves, raiders, pirates, and mercenaries who are here for one thing...gold.

Guild missions:

---Guild requests
-----Assassinations
-----Trade route attacks
-----Theft (specific targets)
-----Incarceration bust outs

---Guild's own agenda missions
-----Trade route attacks/blockades/tolls
-----Theft (random targets)
-----Spy missions/gathering info
-----Incarceration bust outs

Guild Rules
---No member shall attack/steal another member's property/trade.
---No member shall reveal another members position during missions.
---All members must respect each other.
---All members must cooperate with each other during missions and must obey officer orders during missions.
---Only trusted members are allowed in vital positions.
---If a member is being persecuted in court all members must vote not guilty.
---Be mature.
---Have fun being a criminal!

Working Concept

Maquiame
03-21-2014, 10:27 PM
What level of rp?

ArchmAge
03-21-2014, 10:33 PM
This is my first time ever making up a guild but I want it to the point that this guild is an organized crime guild that will do the dirty deeds of other guilds for gold/supplies while also having its own agenda of plotting trade route ambushes, mugging, silently stealing items, busting out guild mates from incarceration. If you have played Skyrim what I am trying to do is make a Thieves/Dark Brotherhood guild. Also open for suggestions in forming this guild.

Neraka
03-23-2014, 02:37 PM
I'm talking about political assassinations, blockades, toll fees, bandit ambushes from air and land, pirate attacks from the sea.

I'm agree with you. because being a good guy is too mainstream in games lol

...this guild is an organized crime guild that will do the dirty deeds of other guilds for gold/supplies while also having its own agenda of plotting trade route ambushes, mugging, silently stealing items, busting out guild mates from incarceration.

Interesting, count me in!

Ashrick
03-23-2014, 04:36 PM
sounds awesome, I'd love to be a part of it

Aghorelia
04-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Added to the census page. Good game

Scubast3v33
04-19-2014, 05:37 AM
Hello, I'm here to form alliances with other criminal guilds that has the same agenda to bring Havoc to Archeage. I believe if all the pirate guilds come together and help one another. We could dominate the seas and rule the port to our pirate's desire. Thank you for your time PM or reply a post here if want to form alliances.