PDA

View Full Version : HackShield Derping

Wolfen The Great
07-17-2014, 09:59 PM
So umm I have been trying for the last 3 hours trying to get my game working but everything that has been suggested on the forums by people and on this website (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/hackshield/p/3640/theme/archeage/) has not worked at all. I press play and Hackshield comes up with a loading screen down in the right hand corner, it stops at a certain percent, stays there then looks like it finishes, but then nothing happens for a straight 2 minutes and then it takes me to that webpage. Any help by any of the staff or someone who has fixed this problem would be much appreciated. I spent 50 dollars on the founder pack and right now I feel as if I wasted it, my friends games do not have this problem so i'm at a loss.

Wolfen The Great
07-17-2014, 10:05 PM
Also when I say I have done everything, I mean i've tried updating it as an administrater, i've tried everything on that webpage including uninstalling it, i've tried having multiple browsers open (i'm getting desperate), i've tried everything...

Wolfen The Great
07-18-2014, 12:47 AM
If anyone see's this, I figured out a way to fix it. If you delete the update folder and everything in it then hit play for ArcheAge then it should be fine, don't know how long it last's or if it's permanent but it works.

Esuna
07-18-2014, 12:55 AM
If anyone see's this, I figured out a way to fix it. If you delete the update folder and everything in it then hit play for ArcheAge then it should be fine, don't know how long it last's or if it's permanent but it works.

My update folder has always been empty. Not sure if it is supposed to be. So sadly this didn't work for me. I was hoping though. (And hitting the play button makes a new update folder right away)

Kal El
07-18-2014, 02:24 AM
Deleting update folder is not a global solution

Fasti
07-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Go ahead and post in this earlier thread for this same issue (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?17371-Cant-get-past-HShield). Make sure to follow the steps I suggested there as well, just to be safe.

Kal El
07-18-2014, 04:41 AM
Everything checked, re-checked, re-re-checked. These solutions are not global.