PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Livestream: April 10 at 2:30 PM PDT

Pages : [1] 2

Scapes
04-09-2015, 07:27 PM
UPDATE: Hey all, our livestream machine decided to run an OS update at a remarkably inconvenient time. This wouldn't be such a problem if it didn't also break the livestream machine's firewall configuration which is preventing it from connecting to Twitch.

So! In lieu of trying to do the Dread Prophecies livestream via text on the forums, we're going to have the team answering questions from this thread instead. We'll have a replacement livestream next week (or possibly a double-long one on Friday). You'll start seeing answers to your questions from the team in this thread shortly.

Thank you SO MUCH for your understanding!

http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_LivestreamBlogHeader_952x414_02.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/09/archeage-livestream-april-10-at-230-pm-pdt)

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our weekly ArcheAge livestream. We'll be discussing more of the new features being introduced in Dread Prophecies, ArcheAge's next major update. Be sure to read our spotlight article (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/09/dread-prophecies-spotlight-new-zones/) about the new zones being introduced, Golden Ruins and Mistmerrow.

We'll also field follow-up and additional questions from the livestream chat. Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, April 10 at 2:30 PM PDT
Duration: 45-60 minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/09/archeage-livestream-april-10-at-230-pm-pdt)

BeaverCleaver
04-09-2015, 07:35 PM
We got normalization for gliders, mounts, and costumes. This was supposedly to keep some of these from being too overpowered or to prevent "power creep" from happening. Yet nothing has happened to the main contributors to these issues. Why can't we get normalization for RNG crafting and regrades? Why are top end regrades and weapons so overpowering while being out of reach to the average player?

Why are so many bosses prone to their RNG glitching out at some point during the fight. For example when we fight kraken it will glitch during the final phase and continuously charge ships during it's regen phase. No amount of aggro mitigation can cure this behavior. He keeps charging until a complete reset is done. The charge wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't accompanied by a health regen that can heal it back to as much as 80% hp while it's charging. This RNG glitch can also be seen in other bosses like carmilla in Serpentis. Sometimes she will target the tank with her green puddle instead of the healer. This will happen every time until you reset the instance. It seems like many of these boss fights could be polished and less dependent on RNG.

Why do female characters get black demon eyes in dungeons. The lighting needs improvement.

A mansion that was given to me is not placed facing directly south. I would appreciate an item that allows me to rotate it without demolishing and losing the materials. I wouldn't mind if it was a direct purchase cash shop item.

During castle sieges our keybinds are broken by additional abilities granted during the siege. It would be nice if these abilities could be put in a separate category.

Many people change specs a lot to fill different roles in pvp and dungeons. Right now only the first shortcut bar allows multiple setups/pages. It would be nice if we could get this for all shortcut bars. Even nicer would be a system that allows us to save our shortcut bar setups locally and import a saved one instantly.

Can we get a way to import and export skill templates for the different specs that we use.

Raids and parties need more more looting options. Round Robin does not work at all.

Could we get an auto-roll/decline button somewhere? Clicking roll for dozens of items gets old fast.

The loot windows could be smaller and set to only appear one at a time in a location of our choosing. Right now they are quite large and appear near the middle of the screen.

Why does the Lord's Mount the Emberwild Charger continue to escape normalization? In the Korean version there are mounts that can at least come close to matching it. Here it's impossible to keep up with someone riding one.

Why can't the farm cart/wagon physics be adjusted to make them more like other vehicles which can be nudged. This would alleviate all issues with afk blocking in safe zones.

You have been adding items to the loyalty store at regular intervals, but all of them are high cost. It would be nice if we could be provided with a schedule to let us know when things will be added. It's very disappointing to purchase something then you make something better available a week later. It takes months to regenerate the loyalty tokens and you do not provide a direct purchase option for those of us that do not want to risk our money on low drop rate gambling boxes.

We have been bombarded constantly by untradeable items since the launch of the games. Especially those that are part of collection quests. My bank reached it's limit a long time ago. Can't we get a new bank tab or something that will let us store more of these.

I would like to see bound items become account bound instead of character bound. I actually use the other four character slots but having to repurchase items that I could easily trade to an alt is frustrating.

williamcaw
04-09-2015, 07:37 PM
hi is there any plans for adding archeum mining nodes to the world?

Jinsky
04-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Why are you allowing people to constantly cheat? I know people who have used bots and mods for months. Reported multiple times not only to live support but to GMs directly, yet they are still playing and still botting on multiple accounts. More and more people are botting, those using the "buddy" program to mod still blatantly use this, and are getting away. This makes legitimate players really frustrated at the lack of control on this issue. It also makes legitimate players lose interest in playing as there's no more plausible way to compete in this manner. People already say this is a cheater's game.

People who get banned appeal many times to different GMs, expecting different results. Which in some cases do happen and they get unbanned even though they are guilty with 100% proof. Will you be clamping down on people who abuse live support and appeals?

I have had a support ticket that said "Unfortunately, this is an issue that customer support is unable to directly assist with". I also posted in the bug forums, yet there is no response. If we're unable to get assistance from either, how are we suppose to get the game's bugs resolved? This is not about not accepting live support's response, it's about them not even being able to verify missing items.

I hope that questions aren't being picked based on how easy they can be answered, but instead based off of severity and importance of the issues. I've listened to all the streams and see no attention being paid to actual issues regarding cheaters.

I like how we're going to be able to access the auction house from anywhere. Though this also allows AH bots to do the same, pretty much enabling them to hide just about anywhere. I've been able to help get rid of some AH bots by reporting in game. By adding a UI that's accessible anywhere will completely prevent players from reporting AH bots. Will there be anything done about this?

Request #102110
Request #100016
Request #53651

Failer
04-09-2015, 07:52 PM
When will you increase drop rate in new coinpurses?
when will you increase upgrade rate?

witchcraft lvl 55 ability weak... gonna be buffed?

Ormagodon
04-09-2015, 07:55 PM
-Whats the deal with the ArcheMaster title. Can it no longer be obtained?
*I was mere hours away from getting level 50 in all skills before the update that 'removed' the quest, now I cannot finish it? Pretty lame.*

-Pets/Battle Pets and level 55. Is it going to happen? If so, when?

-Firran female model. I've asked before.. will we ever get the Korean animation? Our Firran women look like mice not felines.

-Vanity Outfits. Perhaps offer more vanity clothing VIA Loyalty tokens or side quests. They no longer boost stats.. so why not offer more?

Lockless
04-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Question 1. Have you given more meaningful thought into nerfing God's Whip (please)? If for no other reason than to stop the constant flood of requests for it from the community you 'supposedly' serve.

Question 2. Which zones in Auroria will have access to the mineral water needed to grow archeum trees, and which zones will have tradepacks enabled on them in the near future?

Gonzothegreat198
04-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Can you inquire with XL Games if they ever plan on releasing the Plush Yata Doll for purchase, instead of using it as a Giveaway item?

Any updates on the Archeum conversion system and a release date (even a general one ie. Coming with 1.7)?

*I was mere hours away from getting level 50 in all skills before the update that 'removed' the quest, now I cannot finish it? Pretty lame.*

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?177187-ArcheMaster-Quest-I-cant-find-it

BatPikachu
04-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Can we got more info on the healer gear in Serpentis? Will there be other love shown to healers, like changing skill damage to affect heals or adding Red Dragon Spirit accessories, or fixing the bugs associated with healing like being stuck in combat?

mattmanlex
04-09-2015, 08:25 PM
- Are the warrior's medals from mistmerrow the same ones as from halcyona? Because it seems to use the same workbench, and they're both called warrior's medal.

- Any new info on healer gear in serpentis? Armor? Weapons?

Acappella
04-09-2015, 08:26 PM
Would like to know more about the healer gear additions to Serpentis. Will a 7 piece armor set be added for healers to parallel the other armor sets?

Gonzothegreat198
04-09-2015, 08:31 PM
- Are the warrior's medals from mistmerrow the same ones as from halcyona? Because it seems to use the same workbench, and they're both called warrior's medal.

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/09/dread-prophecies-spotlight-new-zones/

Evann
04-09-2015, 08:33 PM
1) Will there be a increase in drop rate for ayanad design? Or is there any other means to farm the design? At the current situation, the design is way too too rare.

2) Is there any plans for GMT timezone players to participate castle siege? As for the current castle siege timing, I am unable to participate and enjoy the castle siege.

3) What is the purpose of having Stolen Library Coinpurse and Stolen Prince Coinpurse? They used up 100 and 150 LP respectively, and it doesn't seems like it is worth to open these coinpurse due to the rewards way too pathetic. Will there be a possibility to increase the amount of rewards from these coinpurse?

mattmanlex
04-09-2015, 08:37 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/09/dread-prophecies-spotlight-new-zones/

Ok thanks :)

Aramos
04-09-2015, 08:53 PM
1) Are there any plans to increase the reward for arena rankings?

2) Are the new honor lunagems coming with 1.7?

3) Will cross-server arenas, or server merges/character transfers ever happen?

Ayalet
04-09-2015, 08:57 PM
- Any confirmation of World bosses dropping healing weapons in the Dread Prophecies patch?

-Why is there a 1v1 pvp leaderboard with all the servers if you are not really competing with everyone from other server?

Gladiator/Arena's queue takes forever sadly. Can't avoid character or server merge forever, something needs to happen to fix most of the servers activity. At this point I don't think land is such an issue anymore. Small servers must go POOF eventually.

Guizmo
04-09-2015, 09:21 PM
Question 1. Please, Can you unbind all the plush and other decorations to exchange the item? :cool: Thanks The Plushie Collection (http://imgur.com/a/uFVa4#1)

Bloks3
04-09-2015, 09:25 PM
Will we see any fixes to pirates being able to remove jail debuff by dying to neutral guards in the near future?

Currently if they get ported out or break out on their own, then die to neutral guards, they lose they jail debuff regardless of the time on there.

Thanks!

-Pseudorealism = Lucius NA = Jolly Q

Arusa
04-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Hello Trion,

I am a +70K artistry player on Salphira who's gameplay revolves around the artistry profession. In December, when I was still a pirate, I picked up artistry to relieve some excess labor points. Since then, I have been speaking with other artistry players on my server, learning how to better transcribe MIDI to MML, and playing songs for random players to hear. Unfortunately, the artistry community on Salphira is not as vibrant as Kyrios, but it is still nice to know that there exists a small fan base.

You may have seen a few artistry threads asking about quality of life and content updates over the months. Regrettably, I have not seen many community manager statements about artistry and I would like to ask a few questions in hopes that you could answer them.

1. How soon is the artistry content update? I understand 1.7 and 1.8 brings new instruments, both mobile and house instruments.
2. Will we receive all the instruments from 1.7 with one patch and how will they be obtained (crafting, dropped, bought, cash shop/loyalty)?
3. Currently, only the drums in Caenord's Opera Hall can play sheet music. Is one of the future 1.7 patches going to enable the drum purcussion pack (crafted) to play sheet music again? Additionally, is the liberty drum recipe (house version) returning soon? The design can be bought from a carpentry NPC, but the recipe is currently disabled.
4. As stated in this thread, tempo changes in the third track, tied dotted notes, and dotted rests do not work correctly. The system will skip or misread the note/rest and the audio tracks will desync. Will any of the future patches address these MML issues?

The next few questions will relate to quality of life changes that I have noticed in various threads.
5. Similar to Mabinogi, will we be able to sync songs with other players (for duets and bands)? The current count down emote is cumbersome to use. Also, can we link multiple sheet music to play one after another? Right now, players are forced to wait one second (global cooldown) between playing songs.
6. Will the system allow for +1000 character compositions with higher proficiency? This may relieve the inventory management issue.

I understand some of these questions may be considered Priority/Class E since it does not affect a large portion of the player base nor does dramatically affect gameplay. However, I am sure the muscians of Archeage would appreciate Trion's insight. A sad tragedy about artistry is that not many players know about this profession. I believe this is primarily due to the high investment costs in the form of LP and gold (which is tied to the Regrade market due to Dawn Lakes), the entertainment value (lack of economic viability to recoup costs), and the knowledge barrier (basic music theory/sheet reading). If some of these barriers, especially the resource requirements, were reduced, there may be an increase in the amount of artistry players.

Here are a couple recent artistry threads that include more suggestions:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...light=artistry
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ight=artistry/

Thanks for reading.
Arusa

Sessia
04-09-2015, 09:50 PM
In the previous weeks livestream new chests were showcased. I looked them up and found the Korean version's recipes on a database. Will the recipe be the same and will these chests be put on the marketplace? If they are would Trion/XL be willing to consider the cost of making them in game vs the marketplace price to ensure the recipes do not become useless in game.

I posted the following in the general forums a couple days ago but I'm posting it again here in case the Trion team didn't see it. (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?178071-Dear-Trion-please-improve-storage-chest-recipes-cost)

I've seen the recipe for the new floating chests on an archeage database which calls for 300 mana leaves, 10 dawn lake essence, 1 archeum ingot, 1 sturdy ingot, 2 spacious storage chests, and a design. As a handicrafter I would appreciate if the credit price for the spacious storage chests and the floating storage chests reflects the value of the materials needed to craft in game. This will raise the value of the logging profession (woodlots for mana leaves), thunderstruck trees, and basic fishing.

I am looking forward to being able to craft and sell these new chests in game.

Got in game and calculated the real costs from the Tahyang AH cluster.

Basic Storage Chest
5 Fine Lumber = 31.99g
1 Emulsified Oil = 21.25g
1 Basic Storage Chest Design = 3g
Total Cost: 56.24g
AH Price: (None on AH at time of post)
Marketplace Price: (Not sold in marketplace)

Superior Storage Chest
10 Fine Lumber = 63.99g
1 Emulsified Oil = 21.25g
1 Superior Storage Chest Design = 7g
Total Cost: 92.24g
AH Price: (None on AH at time of Post)
Marketplace Price: (Not sold in marketplace)

Spacious Storage Chest
20 Fine Lumber = 127.99g
1 Deeply Colored Oil = 59.99g
1 Basic Storage Chest = 56.24g
1 Superior Storage Chest = 92.24g
2 Thunderstruck Log = 177.79g
Total Cost: 514.25g
AH Price: 180g 98s 97c (or @ 10s 50c per credit: 93.97g)
Marketplace Price: 895 Credits

Illustrious Storage Chest
2 Spacious Storage Chest = 1028.50g
Total Cost: 1028.50g
AH Price: 400g (or @ 10s 50c per credit: 150.36g)
Marketplace Price: 1432 Credits

Golden Teardrop Storage Chest
1 Spacious Storage Chest = 514.25g
1 Illustrious Storage Chest = 1028.50g
Total Cost: 1542.75g
AH Price: 379g 12s 97c (or @ 10s 50c per credit: 195.51g)
Marketplace Price: 1862 Credits

BONUS
Owl Mailbox Price Comparison
Owl Mailbox Design = 6.45g
10 Fine Lumber = 63.99g
5 Starshard Ingot = 6.50g
Total Cost = 76.94g
AH Price = 30g (or @ 10s 50c per credit: 21g)
Marketplace Price = 200 Credits

*Price per credit based on current Worker Compensation prices on AH*

You can see here that at least on the Tahyang AH cluster the price to cost difference ranges from almost double to more than triple. There is no reason to craft these items in game, it's even cheaper to buy apex then buy them from the marketplace.

Noaani
04-09-2015, 09:56 PM
The next time an event happens on the NA servers along the lines of the current dragon event, can we get at least a small hint of an effort from Trion to include players from other times zones?

Edit: this should be expanded to include the fishing competition.

AeonAuron
04-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Why are Aurorian NPC guards hostile towards Pirates since Auroria is the only land where Pirates don't go to jail after dying?

Why don't you bring Kendal to every livestream?

DJRastafari
04-09-2015, 10:37 PM
Now, as a healer in ArcheAge, a fairly well-geared one, I have to ask a few questions, which, how could people guess, are about the lack of healer love.

Right now, healers are in a minority due to the lack of things done for them in terms of loot, gear, etc.

We can notice that DPS and Tank has gear in a variety of dungeons, while all a healer can find is a greatclub here and there, maybe a level 30 club, and an earring in Serpentis, all the while -ALL- other class archetypes, get an insane variety of this, including the consumable buffs. We are all aware how dps have the books for extra damage, so why isn't there a book for extra healing? Makes sense, no?

Furthermore, my question is about Obisidian armor, and future gear drops, both for healers.
Is there an obsidian armor set, with specifically, healing in mind?
How about dungeon drops, any plans on these?

And last but not least, what are the planned changes, in detail, for the archeum problematics, so far, we've been told by you that coinpurses are getting a 50% boost, but what does this mean for the currently blatantly broken Librarian's Coinpurses, which seem to give little to nothing? Do mind, a 50% bonus to little to nothing, is still little to nothing.
In addition, are archeum trees being buffed with this patch aswell?

These are all the questions I have, I look forward to possibly seeing them on stream, I'll be watching closely as planetascantha.

Janek
04-09-2015, 10:41 PM
1. can we have on pts unlimited amount of regrade scrolls to test -your promise about increasing regrade ratio on items?
2. can we have more details about auroria archeum trees
3.pvp honor +vocation badges - can we have more items available to buy for honor points or badges? - can u add example merchant,fishboat,war ghaleon ship to honor point collector shop?
4. on stream in past i heard some info about nerf XP needed to hit lvl 55 - more details pls if possible
5. Any chance to un-bound bind on pickup items from marketplace (loyality tokens) or make them gifte'able (gliders/mounts etc)

Chocolatte
04-09-2015, 10:55 PM
Why is it that pirate faction cannot get 50k proficiency title (except for larceny) ?

Can't you just make us able to take the quest at pirate island ? Because the bluesalt merchants in anvilton are hostile towards pirates, hence we cannot take the quests. Would love to hear opinion about this and whether it can be changed or not.

tempy
04-09-2015, 11:10 PM
I believe the ''Dominators Authority'' buff should be upgraded and mainly in range.
While doing contested world bosses Iíve seen firsthand how easy it is to disturb them even with a small crew, since you can just keep throwing yourself at the raid while they try and deal with the boss and your raid while all you need is to take down their tank or break their position to get a reset.
For kraken just sneak to the tank/healers or ram yourself into the boats, Anthalon just stand somewhere close and make him teleport everywhere, Rangora or Morphues just get a cannon up and fire at the raid attempting it.

The Dominators Authority tends to make you useless and unable to attack the boss (so you basically become useless to your raid) even at max range (which is a good thing so you couldnít just keep throwing bodies at bosses) however the raid trying to stop you is not planning to attack the boss nor needs to be in range of the boss they just need to be in range of you. Which means no matter how much they die they tend to be able to attack you. so in order to stop this contesting group you basically need a secondary defense raid equal or higher to theirs to camp them (at a nui or something) and not let them touch the raid thatís doing the boss (and even then sometimes on or two sneaking past can still force a reset).

i believe it would make the game a lot more fair and fun (since you donít need massive zergs / agreements for bosses) if the range of Dominators Authority would be increased so the contesting party has to at least wait a couple of minutes before they could re-engage on your raid.
Because right now its hella easy to ''contest'' world bosses and way harder to defend them also what harm could increasing the range possibly do besides making bosses harder for both parties (instead of just one)

TL;DR
Increase Dominators Authority so it affects raids attempting a boss and raids contesting a boss.

Ximp
04-09-2015, 11:16 PM
A few things that could be improved;
1/ Could de doors in the library either open automaticly or just be removed??

2/ Improvement for the chat/friendslist/guildlist - make is visible for people who whisper an afk person that they receive a message that the person they whisper are afk

3/ Make all skills have effect on dungeon bosses/open world bosses. example: archers dots do not apply to bosses.. what the point in just spamming 1 ability (Endless Arrows).
It will not just make doing dungeons more interesting but als gives some variaty in PVE gameplay. - ofc adjusting bosses would be needed for this in order it not to be faceroll i guess.

4/ A new window for people looking for group, instead of spamming faction chat. - basicly there should be an option to put yourself in a list of people who want to do specific dungeons,
this might help new players get in contact with others easier aswel. without there to be a dungeon finder tool (which is probably not even being made yet)

5/ Any thoughts about improving gameplay for free to play players? I mean aren't there a bit too many restrictions for them right now? I feel like capping their labor at 2000 is a bit meh, and them having a higher labor cap would make sence I feel. I'd love to see people joining into the game and stuff be more accessable to free players.

6/ Make serpentis bosses more rewarding, lets say if every boss had a chance to drop gear/weapon/accessoiries (not necessarily 100% chance on drop) Because thats just what ppl play mmo's for, getting their rewards they worked hard for. Having only the last 2 bosses dropping gear is kinda weird and doesn't feel rewarding enough I feel.

7/ Add more way to level up from 50 to 55, I mean I realize this is still a Korean grinding game. But just being able to level from wasting Labor / grinding mobs all day long is not really something that all the players appreciate. If we'd have some quests throughout entire Auroria (which would make a lot of sence to me since there are none there). It will bring much more ppl to auroria aswel make it more alive then it is right now too.

8/ Any thoughts about adding some dailies to earn lets say a tiny amount of credits + some gold. Or just some random useful rewards.
I wouldn't mind doing some dailies in Auroria to get some stuff at the long run.

9/ Reduce some rediculous CC durations in PVP, because being CC'd through the entire match is not really skillbased anymore.. more who is gonna cc the other one faster. Also reduce damage in arena (1v1) to like 50% of the normal amount lets see. It will give both lower geared people a chance as outlasting a mages his mage instead of just instantly being CC'd to death > one shotted by meteor.

Thats all I got for now, I'll think about more things during the day :).

Kind regards

Ximp - Red Dawn - Orchidna EU

BigMac
04-09-2015, 11:43 PM
In Korea's 1.7 they removed Auroria Mineral Water from Calmlands and Marcala. Will we see the same change in our version? If so, can you explain why this was / will be done?

Oibaf the Bard
04-09-2015, 11:47 PM
Why raise the proficiency cap to 180k? are there new crafts?
Why is no one else asking this???

edit: will artistry have more characters available with the raised cap? (more than the current 1000)
sorry for engrish

Malicent
04-09-2015, 11:49 PM
1. Any possibility of a Recruit-a-Friend type promotion coming to Archeage?

2. What is the likeliness that we will see some items as bind-on-account? Would keep the items out of the AH while still letting the recipient enjoy them. Example: Player buys 3 rng boxes, has incredible luck and gets 2 Pegasus or 2 identical image items. If they were bind on account they could be transferred to another character on the players account instead of likely being deleted.

Timealude
04-09-2015, 11:49 PM
I have a quick question. With the new ship collision being added, is it possible for ships to take damage from other ships during peace time in zones? (IE if a galleon rammed into a trade ship till it gets destroyed.)

Oibaf the Bard
04-10-2015, 12:04 AM
I have a quick question. With the new ship collision being added, is it possible for ships to take damage from other ships during peace time in zones? (IE if a galleon rammed into a trade ship till it gets destroyed.)

very good question. i'm interested as well

Guteater
04-10-2015, 12:16 AM
Hello Producers got a few questions like everyone here, so may i ask you know than never ! :D

Why is this Game so much Pay to Win and why dont you make more SKINS in the Shop than any Boxes that Items Drops of it will be soled for many Gold in AH. Plz make more Customisation to the Characters ! Like nicely looking Skins and PLZ make ALL ARMORS COLOURABLE T_T Its hard to see that a nice looking Armor has a ♥♥♥♥ colour and you cant change it.

500 Medals for a nice Lute, im ok with that... will it be Halcyona Medals? if not will it be like Halcyona? Like Raiding? Because at our Server KYPROSA Haranyas dont let Nuians make ANY Raids nor Rifts, they get like 200 PPL for Halcyona Raids and we get like 20? So plz tell us if we can prepare for a Raid for this Coins or have to make Daylis (:

Thx to you Trion Guys from me.

Arialun
04-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Some request and questions:

- If possible please extend the availability of Sloth Glider until Patch 1.7B, should you guys planning to remove it any time soon.
- Bots are coming back, what's Trion planning to do with them? Mass purging /ban wave like before ? We can literally saw them at main mining spot and popular trade route in all servers now.
- Gold seller mail spam is back. Any plan to rectify this?
- Any future plans with Vocation Badges to be useful? Now it's literally useless except for Shatigon Blessings and Lures.

tinax37
04-10-2015, 12:23 AM
Would like to see option to move house to another location or even to exchange houses with other owners. Also ability to port to your Pumpkin Farm or Gazebo - I would definitely give up a house or two of my alts if this was available.

noblus
04-10-2015, 12:24 AM
hi,
With the arrival of the new obsidian armors, we will have to craft a lot.
Are there any plans to remove the cooldown on labor compensation pot ?
Will we be able to craft those potion in alchimy ?

Vumelyan
04-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Will the Vehicle Upgrade Ticket be added soon so the racing cars can be upgraded?

Hodorr
04-10-2015, 01:29 AM
KR ArcheAge usually has 2 events running at any time. i.e., http://archeage.xlgames.com/events

Will we ever get these many events in the future?

Xamdzoid
04-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Will there be an even further upgrade of the farm hauler ?

Azurl
04-10-2015, 01:33 AM
Question: Will the increase in archeum drops from librarian coinpurses be released with 1.7 at the end of the month or in a smaller patch before?

BigMac
04-10-2015, 01:38 AM
Question: Will the increase in archeum drops from librarian coinpurses be released with 1.7 at the end of the month or in a smaller patch before?

It's a VERY small increase. Does it really matter when we get it?

Ghosti
04-10-2015, 01:43 AM
hi,
With the arrival of the new obsidian armors, we will have to craft a lot.
Are there any plans to remove the cooldown on labor compensation pot ?
Will we be able to craft those potion in alchimy ?

This.
Please let us know when we will have Compensation potions WIHTOUT 12h COOLDOWN.
The game would be very much enhanced by this !

mikroman
04-10-2015, 01:59 AM
1. Any plan to "fix" the broken resurrection system in Hellswamp?
Hellswamp's danger lvl is 1-5 in 99%. Halcyona is in peace period (71%). If reds attack traders near Hellswamp's exit resurrection point (Nui) they have high win chance. Green deffender or attaclker return time after death: 2-3 min (?). Reds: 30 sec. Same size of raids = green (west side) autoloss. Broken cart/haulers and lose battle. "little stronger teams" loose nuians too. +100% (*3) life is too high advantage.
Move non-war resurrection point of east side players!

2. Do "joke crafted items" rework?
Chests and land expansion certificate crafts are bad jokes. Cancel it or rework!
I understand it. You need money. You moved this items to marketplace and you "have to" do p2w system here too. But.. why left this craps in craft system. Nobody use it. This is only bad trolling. And this crafts were "patch contents". Gratz! :)

Pinnochio
04-10-2015, 02:01 AM
Q1: Can you tell us more about the difference between a black pearl and a basic upgraded galeon ? does it have more basic speed & dps ? (if we don't consider the ships grade parts) what grade will be is part ? (arcane sails, unique sails..?)

Q2: Where to get scroll to regrade our ships parts ?

Q3: Will the new galeon be available by gildas or it's only leviathan drop (better this way) ?

Q4: What about healer's drop ? what kind of drop will we have ?

Arciel
04-10-2015, 02:03 AM
So I have a few questions:

1) Will there be any changes as to how fishing profficiency affects the RNG involved in the size of fish you hook, or any other changes to Sports Fishing? When will these changes be implemented?

2) Any updates on fixing the FPS drop in fishing raids?

3) Any thoughts on lowering/removing the Regrade gold fee when using Charms and/or Resplendents?

JOSEMAR
04-10-2015, 02:13 AM
1) when the librarian coinpurses will get the revamp? archeum in the game is very low now and that makes it more expensive!

2) will the server merge happen? if yes when?

3) with the 1vs1 arena ranking system up the arena 5vs5 is dead...in my server theres no 5vs5 arena in the past 1 or 2 month because the server is dead and the remaining players only que 1vs1 arena! theres anything u guys can do about that?

sorry if my English sucks!

Thank you for your time!

Bunnyleptic
04-10-2015, 02:14 AM
Questions:

1: Will you consider putting Mounts in Vocation vendor?
(I know you're planning to put Gazebo Farm designs from Korea, but consider also mounts please. Some of us are happy with the current look of the Gazebo Farm)

2: Can you ask XL Games to change queue time on Jury quest?
(Right now it seems impossible to finish this quest because the queue time is too long, even if I'm online the entire day I still haven't been able to be a Jury once)

3: Any plans to change the Crime and Jury system?
(As it stands currently, Green Pirates have too much of an advantage and they seem to get away with any crime very easily without going to jail. When they do go to jail, the jail time is a joke)

4: Will you put Mirage Bear in the MP for direct purchase?
(This was the only mount that came in RNG-boxes and it wasn't tradeable, it was also not available for Loyalty Points so most of us didn't stand a fair chance to get this mount)

5: Do you have any ETA on Griffin mount, and will it be available for Loyalty points as well??

DraconisRex
04-10-2015, 02:20 AM

I got a toon on the European servers to 50 this week and got the quest to get 5 skill sets to 50.

The only problem is that the Priestess did not give me any of the 10 quests that are required to get the tokens to turn in for this quest.

Are all the old quests under the Commemorative category now gone forever? And if so, why were the quests not all removed from the game and from players quest logs?

Drabaz
04-10-2015, 02:39 AM
Question: Can we expect to see the Divine Keys in the 1.7.A? (This is a item who drop in Auroria or a quest's reward and allows to buy some stuff)

source: http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/31893/?sl=1

Jupper
04-10-2015, 03:06 AM
Hello,

I have a simple but serious question. Recently because of daylight saving time certain events are almost near impossible to do in EU. If I'm correct most people will have to siege now at 23:00 on a sunday and for people with real life commitments like school etc this is just undoable. The same counts for the fishing contest for certain countries in Europe, for me it starts at 22:00 and ends at 24:00 and I know alot of other people have the same problem. Is this gonne be fixed and if so when?

Macharani and cheese
04-10-2015, 03:39 AM
Q1. Will these new floating storage devices to store vehicles/mounts work in a way that I can use these mounts even if they are not in my inventory?
During last weeks stream you featured these floating storage devices in houses that can store mounts etc.

Q2. Are there any plans to incorporate more account bound features?
For example like the floating storage devices mentioned in first question, would I be able to use a vehicle that Toon A owns from that storage or be able to take and use it on Toon B similar to how toons A and B can use and share the same Farmer's Workstation.

Q3. How will the Global Farming Competition benefit players who are already level 55?
In last week's stream a Global Farming Competition was mentioned to be added as part of the ranking system, if players are already level 55 and planting these Xperia nodes, what are the benefits/rewards/incentives if any

Q4. Will time based events such as the Red Dragon event be improved in the future?
Currently the event runs 3 times a day or a active 12 hour window(some of which are challenging to make especially if player does not play in that time frame) will the other 12 hours be incorporated to accommodate players in other time zones as well?

Q5. What is every ones favorite food and drinks while playing Arche Age? :cool:

ty

Siobhan
04-10-2015, 04:09 AM
1. Is there any chance that they might implement a timer where a property owner who demos his own (taxes fully paid) house/farm has a 1-3 minute window in which he can replace it without losing his property? It would allow for us to be able to rearrange things without fear of losing to some random who passes by.

2. Update on paying taxes in advance for vacations and the like?

Drashk
04-10-2015, 04:13 AM
Who do you need to contact in order to request a thread such as this one (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?176918-Unofficial-Lucius-Daily-News-Archive-Addition) and this one (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?174595-Active-Guild-list) made into a sticky on the Lucius server forums?

TheFell
04-10-2015, 04:34 AM
Question: What is the development teams favorite vocaloid songs?
I want to know this so I can create the song in game and can advertise its scape's favorite vocaloid song when playing it.

joecci
04-10-2015, 04:51 AM
Questions:

1) Can we get the ability to store Gold in chests?

2) are you going to bring back the ability to craft lures and chum in 1.7 or 1.8 like it was in Alpha? and why was it removed?

3) Can we get another dragon event spawn later in the evening say 8pm PST? The reason I ask this is many people I know miss it because they are still at work. None of the current times work for anyone on the west coast who has a job on Thursday or Friday.

4) Any plans to fix the activation issues with merchant cushions and tutor cushions so that family or guild members can activate them?

5) Can we get a guild bank feature of some sort?

6) Will they ever fix merchant cushion merchants to have the same inventory as regular general merchants? currrently they only sell a reduced inventory?

7) any ETA on the fixes for handicrafting to bring it more in line with other crafting?

8) can we get a boost ability for the pegasus?

9) Will or can we have crafting proficiency positively influence RNG chances for both crafting and regrading procs?

10) can we get ranks within families and be able to set separate property/workbench/farmland access rights differently for each one?

DaBossKitty
04-10-2015, 04:52 AM
Q: why did Scapes give up on the valentine contest?

Lyrical
04-10-2015, 04:54 AM
- Any possibility of in increase in the chest limits in a house to accommodate the new chests? They store bound items which can't currently be stored in chests which is great, but I have max chests on all my properties already.

-Any plans to increase the drop rate of Mysterious Garden Powder or Glowing Prisms?

-I periodically get stuck in combat and only a trip to mirage or a relog gets me out of it, this is a particular problem because I am a healer and it means I cannot use revive. Even without the bug, sometimes its extremely difficult to get out of combat. I run, teleport or glide away from the action and can't get out of it or if I have it spec'd, try to stealth to get out of combat and fail. I have seen this mentioned in the forums before, is it going to be addressed?

-It had previously been stated that Trion had asked if family sizes could be increased, where does this stand?

METATRON
04-10-2015, 05:12 AM
When will you fix the random screen freeze-ups that make the graphics freeze, but you can still hear the game running, your footsteps, monsters attacking you and can still die pathetically in the library and lose hundreds of thousands of XP while you were running around it, just because you can't see where you're going? (you can't exit the game while you're in combat either)
Same goes when doing trade runs - risk of losing everything while you reload the game, because it doesn't load as fast as 1.5 min.

Any news on fixing the random crashes to desktop without any errors even though there was plenty of ram available? Game closes without reason sometimes (too often) and it's game-breaking when doing trade runs. The game simply vanishes.

When will you fix the Trade Info window so that it remembers the last selection you made after you close it and can use the search button, not having to select it all over again? Perhaps we could have a filter for Nuia/Haranya/All (remembered and not reset every time), because it is much easier for haranyans to select their locations from the drop-down being at the top of the list. Think of the miles people scroll for nuia destinations everyday, by now i'm sure we've encircled the world already. Twice.
Also, maybe the visible drop-down can be modified to be big enough that you don't need to scroll for other faction destinations (nuia/haranya). Modify the height just by a little bit: 2 more destinations.

When will you fix the auto-re-equip glider bug after you've carried a trading pack (or other very heavy object on your back), that sometimes activates, but other times doesn't? It's frustrating assuming you can glide afterwards and realizing it doesn't work anymore, having to re-equip it manually.

Lyrical
04-10-2015, 05:44 AM
With the addition of collision damage to boats, will the river to Marianople be modified so you don't need to ricochet off the banks and hope you go submarine to get into / out of the city or will the damage inflicted just be something you need to accept or maybe it will be minimal? Do we know how much damage a trip like this will cause to a merchant ship?

Dyrean
04-10-2015, 06:05 AM
1) Any news about Timber Coupe ? @Scapes

Donbaba
04-10-2015, 06:08 AM
- Fishing stand on growl gate comming with 1.7A?

Amuru
04-10-2015, 06:12 AM
- Any plans on increasing Ayanad Design Drop rate since major 55 push is over?

ALEZ
04-10-2015, 06:30 AM
-Able to use appraisal cert on unbuilt properties.

-Now that 16x16 scarecrows are upgradeable in the upcoming patch,is there any way to upgrade it without demoing the 16x16 farm? (to prevent people from grabbing the land)

babyo
04-10-2015, 06:34 AM
An update on increasing family size?

-Now that 16x16 scarecrows are upgradeable in the upcoming patch,is there any way to upgrade it without demoing the 16x16 farm? (to prevent people from grabbing the land)?

Blocking of the entry/exit to maps with limited access is becoming ridiculous. Maps that never has war should have the ability to kill a RED player or atleast have NPC that they need to avoid especially at entry/exits of maps that have limited ways in and out. They are pirates for a reason and should have no protection other then their map.

Kreinzord
04-10-2015, 06:39 AM
1. Need more info about nations.

When will they be coming to our version, what will be required, will there be some limitations as to joining a nation from a different faction?

2. In-game GMs needed, at least during the most "active" part of the day

We all can agree that the "bot debuff" simply doesn't work right now. Can we expect GMs actually treating reports seriously? Personally I stopped both marking players and going through the ticket process because I see the same people cheating for months now IN THE SAME EXACT SPOTS. I'm happy to help finding these guys but I sure as hell won't spend labor or even my time when there's nothing being done about them.

3. Crafting proficiencies. Are there any changes coming to the amount of tiers we can unlock without Specialization Snowflakes?

What's the idea behind that. Will Snowflakes work in the same exact way or is there something else planned?

4. Are we getting new bundles in 1.7A?

In both KR and RU versions I seem to recall seeing "mixed" bundles with different kinds of plants/trees growing together. Is that something that's being implemented right now or that's for 1.7B/1.8?

Siobhan
04-10-2015, 06:42 AM
With the addition of collision damage to boats, will the river to Marianople be modified so you don't need to ricochet off the banks and hope you go submarine to get into / out of the city or will the damage inflicted just be something you need to accept or maybe it will be minimal? Do we know how much damage a trip like this will cause to a merchant ship?

(serious question) Does this happen a lot? the only time I have trouble bouncing off the walls is if there's a large ship like a merchant going the other direction. If I am the only on on the river, I slow down and don't seem to have this problem. If it's a real problem, then as an additional suggestion to Trion, I would ask that maybe a size limit on ships for the River such as "nothing larger than a merchant."

-Able to use appraisal cert on unbuilt properties.
/snip

I would hope not. It's a good thing that houses and farms have to be built before selling. Otherwise, it would promote hackergrabbers to grab a plot, list it for sale, sell it, and do it again in a matter of minutes. I understand where you're coming from, but I don't see this as a good suggestion.

An additional question from me:

Are there any plans to make the guild menu and tools more user friendly, such as sorting, customized titles, a note area (for posting "I'm On Vacation" style notices etc.)

Lyrical
04-10-2015, 06:52 AM
(serious question) Does this happen a lot? the only time I have trouble bouncing off the walls is if there's a large ship like a merchant going the other direction. If I am the only on on the river, I slow down and don't seem to have this problem. If it's a real problem, then as an additional suggestion to Trion, I would ask that maybe a size limit on ships for the River such as "nothing larger than a merchant."

In order to get up the river in a merchant, you need to collide or as you indicated "bounce off of" the banks, my concern is that with the addition of collision damage to boats the damage to the merchant ship will be excessive using this method.

Aedge
04-10-2015, 06:55 AM
Hi producers,
While understanding the game is a business that needs to generate money, are there plans to reduce the divide between F2P and Patron or at least expand F2P beyond quests/PvP/grinding monsters?

My friends who introduced me to ArcheAge were excited about the sandlot uniqueness of the game but are not able to afford Patron. They have stopped playing due to frustrations with the game play divide.

Suggestions to improve:
-Make AH license from marketplace unbound so that F2P can purchase it from AH with in-game gold and then use the AH.
-Create a sub-letting system for patrons to lease a home/farm (restrictions to only small homes/farms ok - just stop making F2P homeless!) for in-game gold/wk, similar to the tax system, but directly player-to-player. To avoid "slumlords" perhaps increase the tax on sublet properties? (The public farms just don't have enough options). This suggestion allows for Patrons to have perks while keeping F2P from feeling like mooches on guilds/families.
-SOME sort of offline labor regen for F2P, even 1 or 2 labor when Patron get 10. Keeping the cap at 2000 would still be fine, but consider that if they can't pay for patron subscription per month, they also can't afford the extra energy cost to AFK labor regen. They're also probably using minimum system requirement machines that can't handle being on constantly.

I really would like my friends to come back and play and entice other friends to give ArcheAge a try.

Other question/non F2P ---------------
Whatever happened to a previous livestream request to create memory tomes for houses that allow players to set a recall at a house? Suggest they be craftable books like the spell books as a boon for players leveling up their printing skillset. They could be mini versions of the town memory tomes.

Thank you!

Eillana
04-10-2015, 06:57 AM
Hi,

I agree with the stats removal on costumes. When you released SoA, you removed stats on costumes, while making it easier to get.

My question is : why don't you also nerf the mats for red dragon costumes ? Currently, even if you're super rich i'm not sure there's enough mats at AH.

Karkasse ridgelands need some improvements : Costumes are waaayyy too expensive, and the drop rate of Dragon Bone Chip is way too low. With better drop this could make Karkasse a V2 Hasla for accessories, and some people in this abandonned area.

Eillana

augz
04-10-2015, 07:12 AM
when do we get the quality of life update?

zalvati0n
04-10-2015, 07:16 AM
When a player joins or leaves/kick a guild, the red text is pretty hard to notice, especially when all your skills/farming etc also displays a red text.
Could we get another method of seeing who enters and leaves a guild? Change the colour? Or make a different back ground for it?

Please fix the UI, that resets when ever you crash, alt-tab, or general random reset.

Please make all the stuff tradeable, that you can get from the RNG boxes.

Can we get an Icon in the Raid/Group and Guild tab, so we can see which players that is AFK/Away?

Change the times on siege/events on EU servers! Its summer time, so its even worse!! Make it more suitable, so all players can enjoy it!!

BTW Please unban me on Twitch, or just respond to my mails. Have been trying for weeks/months to get unbanned.

Sorath
04-10-2015, 07:17 AM
Hello,
could you clarify if the new "farmer's workstation farm" that you mentioned in your last stream will be usable (producing bundles, daily quest items, ect.) by family members/my own alts?

Thanks for your answer
~Sorath

Disgruntledtech
04-10-2015, 07:20 AM
The alchemy/cooking quests and titles have been gone for quite some time now. When are these going to be added back into the game?

Diving for treasure was something I enjoyed about this game. This too was all but removed instead of being fixed. How about making treasure hunting worth it again. Are there any plans for doing so? As it is right now, treasure hunting is a complete waste of time/gold/labor.

masitneun satang
04-10-2015, 07:21 AM
Any update for a timetable to implement cross-server arenas or dungeon finder type function?

bigostro
04-10-2015, 07:38 AM
Any plans to make the Bloody Adorable Yata Pirate Costume BoE like the other Loyalty costumes

ArcheAge Alliance
04-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Hi Trion! :).

We are the french community (fansite) of ArcheAge: ArcheAge Alliance (http://archeage-alliance.fr)

We have questions for the game:

1. For the french location of ArcheAge, when zones of Teleport Book will be translated into French. Look at this screen, the name of points are in English:

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2015/04/10/150410043609215225.png

2. Can we hope to see one day the price of the boats (Fish-Find Longliner Design and Merchant Schooner Design) down to the mirage island?

3. Why can not drop our bound items in the chests? This would be handy for those who collect cosmetics items on ArcheAge.

See you soon, have a good week-end and thanks for all.

France loves ArcheAge, sure !! :D

Pwnocchio
04-10-2015, 07:42 AM
Q1: Fellowship Tradepacks in Auroria...when?

Q2: Larders in Auroria... ever?

Cheapneazy
04-10-2015, 07:50 AM
Auto select the server you play on , My game takes forever to load up and a auto select option would be nice , as it would save me load time (waiting to get back to my loaded farm haler
after a crash)

Stochastic
04-10-2015, 07:51 AM
The big topic in the forums this week was the balance between different styles of piracy and pvp, with the assumption that green killing is by far more prevalent than red killing or killing of/by real pirates. Logic goes as follows:

1. Vast majority of pvp encounters are green vs green
2. This is a natural response of the player base to imbalances within pvp styles
3. Small nerfs to green vs green pvp, small buffs to red vs red and pirate faction would open up the pvp world to a lot more depth and diversity

SOME POTENTIAL CAUSES OF IMBALANCES:
1. Very short purple timer
2. healers of purple don't purple
3. Docks not being truly safe (pirates fight in the sea)
4. Some nerfs to piracy in NA/EU version

People experience a more negative impact (in general) when attacked by a green as opposed to red, lowering the number of players risking pvp for a given risk-vs-reward.
People downplay risks when they feel they have some control over the outcome. Dock camping limits this aspect (no chance of evasion, just hope you brought more guys than them), also lowering the number of players risking pvp for a given risk-vs-reward.

Will Trion look into making changes (beyond what 1.7 brings) to increase the numbers of the pirate faction and to increase cross factional pvp?

Pwnocchio
04-10-2015, 07:54 AM
In Korea's 1.7 they removed Auroria Mineral Water from Calmlands and Marcala. Will we see the same change in our version? If so, can you explain why this was / will be done?

Because Calmlands & Marcala become the only zones where you can farm the fire forest for Moon/Sun/Starlightpoints.

noblus
04-10-2015, 08:00 AM
1) Any news about Timber Coupe ? @Scapes
It would be a pleasant surprise if Timber Coupe quickly arrived
plz give some news

Azurl
04-10-2015, 08:09 AM
It's a VERY small increase. Does it really matter when we get it?

they said a 50% increase. the sooner the better.

Felthswrath
04-10-2015, 08:14 AM
I wanted to say thank you again for the giveaway of items from the recent issue with return player incentives (don't mean to bring it up again, but just say thank you)

Also, now that there is a chance someone is listening...

Can you please change the voice or what is said by the Warehouse Manager? I've been playing 1 month and it already drives me insane. I hit the mute button now every time I use it.
"humm aaan humma naaa nie chedda rooowwww" kill me now .

otherwise there are already tons of great questions.
please: pay taxes in advance, shared storage on account characters, set auto-roll to loot rules in raid/groups

Pwnocchio
04-10-2015, 08:18 AM
When will more details be available for stats on Obsidian Armor sets?

hatmtg
04-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Can we have Red Regrade Charm and Superior Red Regrade Charm put in loyalty/credit store so that we have a more stable supply of them instead of RNG boxes?

Aserghui
04-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Khrolan, Scapes, and all y'all hardworking GMs of AA:

In regards to flavor lore books like Alecto, Iyor, and Rudal. I've noticed Alecto's are the easier of the three to farm, but I still find myself at 49 of 77 pieces required to craft it... and this is after at least 60 hours of farming the jars/chests from which they drop.

Will we see the page items required to craft these books become trade-able? Which would help the player defeat the RNG of trying to get the last page they need. Also trade-able pages would allow players to enlist their friends to help speed up the farming process OR if two people are farming the book they can trade duplicate pages.

I am not asking this to make it less of a challenge because dedicating 60+ bag slots to this slow grind is a challenge on its own. It would encourage group farming instead of solo people heading out alone to defeat the RNGesus of the jars/chests so they can get the pieces they need versus having to compete against friends who might end up with a duplicate the other may need.

There is no distinct advantage to opening these pages to "trade-able" status, albeit there are titles involved BUT the titles do not give a huge bonus.

And if it takes 60-80 hours of farming per book, could they not be destroyed with the house, but returned to the owner of the book via mail? it is a unique one-time item that does involve a huge time commitment that, in my opinion, should not be lost to the annuals of time.

Please consider opening these flavor-lore items up to encourage players to work together to craft these books.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Draxxx
04-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Guild log history!!!! Joined/Leave history at the very least!? Is it ever happening??

Tsushiro
04-10-2015, 08:39 AM
In relation to the ship customization, how will the fishing boat's work? Will there be like a fish hold extender to hold more then just 5 fish? Maybe switch out the back hooks for more fish holding space? Hope to hear back on livestream :)

Pwnocchio
04-10-2015, 08:47 AM
Um something frieghtening just occured to me...

Will Obsidian Armor require the same drops that Obsidian Weapons use or are we going to suddenly have 20 more inventory slots dedicated to bound ingredients? :(

varrus
04-10-2015, 09:04 AM
In the last live stream you mentioned 'coveted' items dropping from mobs in Golden Ruins, can you elaborate? Thanks

Beoahn
04-10-2015, 09:05 AM
I posted a bug report here - http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?178720-Major-Bug-Crest-Ink-Incorrect-or-Invalid-Images

Can you please provide insight on the status of this bug? Thanks!

Here are the post's contents:

A few weeks ago, I noticed that the crest I applied to my custom shirt was not showing up (instead, it was showing the default yata image). Assuming that it was a corrupt file issue, I went into C:/ArcheAge/Documents/ and deleted the following folders: UCC, udf, and USER.

When I logged back into the game, I noticed that the crest on my shirt was was replaced by an image of Iron Man's head that I had never seen before. Furthermore, the seven other crests I had (that were working before deleting the folders above) were broken (i.e. when applied to a canvas, the canvas is blank & when applied to a clipper, the sail is the default lion).

When I delete the folders mentioned above again, the result is the same - one image is incorrect and the other seven are broken.

When I looked into the issue on the internet, I came across a few search results.

Forum Post #1 - Existing Custom Crests No Longer Displaying on Items (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?165296-Existing-Custom-Crests-No-Longer-Displaying-on-Items)

Forum Post #2 - Crest Stamp / Ink Hack Confirmed (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?159865-Crest-Stamp-Ink-Hack-Confirmed)

Forum Post #3 - Custom crests not showing (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?170505-Custom-crests-not-showing&highlight=crest)

XLGames' Post Acknowledging the Bug (in the Korean Servers) - Korean Archeage Message Board Post (http://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/notice/1659)

(rough translation - There is a bug with crests where it may fail to display the image or display the wrong image. We will be deleting all the existing UCC images and will work on fixing the bug. Compensation: two times the crest brainstorms and the gold it cost to create them)

The issue seems to be fixed on Korean servers, meaning XLGames knows of a fix. Please ask them to provide a similar fix (and compensation) for those of us on NA/EU servers.

Please note that the issue is NOT with creating crests. Live chat support kept asking me to check that the file I was using was a PNG file. The crest was already in the game, but it appears that the image has been lost in the game servers.

I have asked live chat to get rid of the 8 crests I have and replace them with unused crest brainstorms but he claimed that it was "against their policy".

Please provide an update or compensation for those of us who are stuck with broken crests.

OranDoge
04-10-2015, 09:06 AM
Scapes pls

can you tell us if the casino will ever be open on mirage isle?

Theonn
04-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Is there a possibliity to add loyalty tokens in a differnt way. Lets say difficult daily quest, RNG boxes, Direct Purchase....

Gilgame
04-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Would you Consider adding an Alternative method for gaining T6 mats like there is for T5 mats which has the Corner Reading Room, some of these mats are significantly more difficult to attain when compared to the requirements for other T6 weapons. (Anthalon and Kraken vs. Dahuta or Nazar)

Also, Are there any plans to increase the loot drop rates in library? As more people hit 55, there is less people in the zone to farm which will make ayanad designs and armor out of that zone harder to get. Perhaps you could significantly increase the drop rate from dungeons and raid bosses in library?

Gragor
04-10-2015, 09:31 AM
First, is there any update on the broken Eternal quests to level skill trees to 50?

Second, is there any chance of obtaining bonus Loyalty for logging in consecutive days? For example, logging in every day for a week gets an extra token or two, every day for a month gets twice that, etc.

Last, could a quest, or something, to that effect, be implemented that would boost a mounts speed/stats to be equivalent to its Mirage counterparts? It could be long and drawn out, but I think a lot of people would be interested in it. Cash shop, to me, should be convenience and aesthetic; anything that changes game play in any way should be available in-game, though it doesn't have to be easy.

Shakila
04-10-2015, 09:51 AM
TREES AND SPORT FISHING

Q.1 is there a posability that you could increase the chances of the Thunder Struck Trees yes or no?

Q.2 is there anyway you could put the craft fishing lures and chum back into the game because there is a never ending bait in game and hardly anyone is fishing and also I was looking forward to crafting them ever since I started playing from day 1

Elorin
04-10-2015, 10:12 AM
With all the new sea content coming out in 1.7, will the option on the Sea Cherries in the Sea of Drowned Love to refill an equipped Underwater Breathing Device be fixed so that it is actually usable?

Robeus
04-10-2015, 10:24 AM
Scapes + Trion + XL Games. A big problem with land is that if you want to switch out a property for something else you have to risk it getting stolen, and because a lot of people have higher ping than others it is hard to switch out, properly align it and then place it down again without someone swooping in and stealing. Would it be possible to suggest to XL to make land belong to you for say 30 seconds after you demolish a property so you can switch without fear of your place being stolen. (NOTE: THIS SHOULD NOT COUNT FOR EXPIRING PROPERTIES).

As a related side note, this would help keep players from quitting due to losing the land they wanted (seen it happen alot) and after all you need patron to own a house...hint hint ;) lol

Ryky
04-10-2015, 10:31 AM
When is Dread Prophecies coming to PTS ?

priceyknight
04-10-2015, 10:49 AM
is there any plans to add some of the other vehicles such as the red farm hauler, 2 different coloured fishing boats or even the paddleboat?

Shalille
04-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Has there been any further development from XL games ,on changing contested land demolitions to a system that is more fair and absolutely not effected by ping/macro/clicks per second advantages.

Currently there are still players who find themselves with no chance to win a contested demolition, because the other competitor either has a hack, a macro, or even just a stopwatch combined with a much faster ping and clicking speed.

[Additionally, we're proposing new methods for land claiming to XLGAMES that will remove the benefit of fastest ping or most clicks per second.

Wytchblades
04-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Will there ever be a way to complete the event quest for Dahuta or Serpentis?
Will there you ever put the portal to Serpentis back in Cearnord?

neoVictrix
04-10-2015, 11:20 AM
* What's the status on the Trouble at the Weeping Mine quest being bugged on the Nuian Continent in Two Crowns?
* Has there been any talks on allowing the players to view auction house items for servers outside of the game, similar to https://eve-central.com/
* Are there any plans to have the items in the marketplace viewable on the Store page?

Ayrx
04-10-2015, 11:23 AM
Any chance of a 5th or even 6th shortcut bar?

lumi
04-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Nevermind :)

Ishmila
04-10-2015, 11:42 AM
its lvl 1 armor.... u cant put on a lunagem past the first stage , so stage 2 or stage 3( requires armor be lvl 50) cant be put on , FIX PLEASE !!!!

Solanthus
04-10-2015, 11:49 AM
Scapes,

Can we get an update on the topic you touched on a few livestreams ago regarding archeum conversion?

It was discussed that there might be a method added to the game where players could take X number of starlight/moonlight/sunlight shards/crystals/essence and convert it to one of the other types at a fixed rate of conversion, which would normalize prices all around and provide a use for Starlight archeum essence.

Thanks

BellaJTam
04-10-2015, 11:54 AM
In case this hasn't been asked before (and if it has, sorry),

Will the base number of specializations increase given the new Proficiency Levels and Proficiencies? Currently, the base number is 7 with 6 tiers. Given that it's increasing to 10 tiers, will we be getting more specializations? Or will the maxed specialization number be increased (via specialization snowflakes)?

Kris the Abyss
04-10-2015, 12:20 PM
Any info on player nations/factions, and how long till they come into the game? They were in the game in Korea early on and I was just wondering when they'll be in the game.

Zeraphiel
04-10-2015, 12:24 PM
1. Can you show all of the Instruments from the new PvP map? Many of us are deciding if we should go obsidian, or wait for release.
2. You spoke of a system to transmute Archeum to different types. (e.g. Starlight->Sunlight.) Can you detail this system, and provide an expected release date?
3. When should we expect Skateboards?
4. Is ship customization coming in 1.7a, 1.7b, or later?

Eilios
04-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Nevermind......................................... ...................................

Paranos
04-10-2015, 12:27 PM
Two Words:

DIMINISHING RETURNS

When do we get them so that perma-CC isn't a thing?

Laotzu
04-10-2015, 12:38 PM
When is the turkey shoot going to be over?

That is when will attacking a red in protected territory globally flag you for all other reds?

Turning tradepacks in at austeria is seriously a pain with the distance to guard range (something Easterners don't have to deal with) and the home faction being able to single target your group down.

We go in groups so we can help each other, but when only one can attack an aggressed red it's always a losing battle.

Necrodeemus
Question regarding the upcoming 1.7 expansion around changes to freedich gold vendor. If this is not the case already....

Please, pretty please, cherry on top please, can you make this vendor appear randomly and not on a timer. (or randomly within a large time frame) This is going to be a very much anticipated feature of the expansion, and if it is on a timer, it will become very much.. redundant, the chaos of randomness will make this an awesome feature !

AgetoAge
This is a simple one if you guys can state on the live stream if blocking a gold trader with your hauler to prevent others from turning in trade packs a ban able offends that will be great and thank you.

Tol
04-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Any way we can get pirates their own Faction chat? Or at least when they leave the faction they no longer have access to their old faction's chat?

xxxxLon
04-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Hello,

Will we be seeing any quality of life improvements for the dragon event? Such as

Longer corpse timer (currently 10 mins)
Longer NPC timer (currently 5 mins longer than corpse)
More dragon spawns per day
Giving Europe dragon times that do not coincide with NA times
More weeks to the event
GM policing of the more mentally challenged players

Currently it's an unnecessarily hectic race to get alts to the corpse, especially with players griefing the corpse and NPC with Imprisons and anywhere-Mailbox spam, and with your company scheduling maintenances over the event times.

Thanks

Genessa
04-10-2015, 12:48 PM
ETA on the Timber Coupe?

camokitten
04-10-2015, 12:56 PM
New Races?

Will we be getting the Warborn and Dwarves? If so - When?

Dracir
04-10-2015, 12:57 PM
any plans on fixing gender costume items?

HackTheGibson
04-10-2015, 01:02 PM
Can you speed up
SERVER TRANSFERS?

Kejt
04-10-2015, 01:03 PM
QUESTION 1:
I have question about race change possibility between nuian races,
i mean if there will be possibillity to reroll from nuian human to elf and so on from elf to human?
________
QUESTION 2:
Will be there any chance to change character name?

WafflesOnEzi
04-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Re: Obsidian Armor -- will the two "paths" be something that the player chooses, or will it be RNG-based?

DariaOxo
04-10-2015, 01:12 PM
URGENT QUESTION::: We're going to Disney world the last week in April, and I really really hope we'll be able to pre-pay our land taxes before then. We have lots of land, and would hate to come back to no land at all! Can you update us all on that?

Shakila
04-10-2015, 01:42 PM
is there no live stream today or is their

Shakila
04-10-2015, 01:48 PM
is there going to server transfers and what is the ETA on that please let us know

Dracallis
04-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Ode to recovery, can we get mana regen on it back?

kradluk
04-10-2015, 02:03 PM
Ode to recovery, can we get mana regen on it back?

I second this.

VoodooDoll
04-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Stream start in 30 min

Shakila
04-10-2015, 02:20 PM
stream starts in 10 min

VoodooDoll
04-10-2015, 02:21 PM
50 min from now aww

Aserghui
04-10-2015, 02:31 PM
the stream is broke

scootercats360
04-10-2015, 02:33 PM
No Stream What Up

aram
04-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Ayanad designs.. please consider increasing the drop rate. It is horribly low.. or consider another way to get a design?

scootercats360
Central Time Stream should be 4:30p right?

Valfreya
Here's a question -- where is the stream? lol

VoodooDoll
04-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Stream cancelled or what? (!!!!!!!!)

#STREAM COMPENSATION

gdogy
04-10-2015, 02:36 PM
when will there be a fix to the memory leak with fishing ships?

Kaios
04-10-2015, 02:37 PM
It is cancelled due to (supposed) technical issues. So is the Rift stream apparently but I would not be surprised to see they fixed the "issue" around the time that stream begins.

Theblight
Can you try not regrading the livestream next week?

Myssy
you failed?!

Trion_ocho: Stream is cancelled this week folks

Bunnyleptic
04-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Lol all this weeks streams are canceled :/

Is there anything where you guys don't fail at??

I hope at least that Scapes/Khrolan answer the majority of the questions asked here, by just replying on this thread.

Psylockeut
04-10-2015, 02:39 PM
No stream? could you at least update this forum for confirmation?

John Small
apparently they are having trouble with their "streaming equipment". And this was a problem for the previous teams which means it was a known issue. Which really begs the question, why didnt they announce in advance that the stream was being canceled, why havnt they still not made an announcement, and why do they enjoy wasting everyone's time by not keeping us informed?

Scapes
UPDATE: Hey all, our livestream machine decided to run an OS update at a remarkably inconvenient time. This wouldn't be such a problem if it didn't also break the livestream machine's firewall configuration which is preventing it from connecting to Twitch.

So! In lieu of trying to do the Dread Prophecies livestream via text on the forums, we're going to have the team answering questions from this thread instead. We'll have a replacement livestream next week (or possibly a double-long one on Friday). You'll start seeing answers to your questions from the team in this thread shortly.

Niteri
04-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Any idea on when PTS is going to be updated with the upcoming build?

pkr4
04-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Maybe its just delayed. I am sure we would have an official notice in this forums by now if that was true

ArcheAge Alliance
04-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Thank you Scapes, no problem :).

Malicent
Look forward to it Scapes

Theblight
Hey all, our livestream machine decided to run an OS update at a remarkably inconvenient time. This wouldn't be such a problem if it didn't also break the livestream machine's firewall configuration.

Mythic or bust

Rostrax
How did a OS update break the firewall configuration? lol Sounds a little odd.

Unless.... Windows firewall? Rly?

gdogy
will the fishing ship memory leak ever be fixed

DJRastafari
04-10-2015, 02:42 PM
Will you read questions from the beginning of the thread to the end?

Neverender
You're telling me you don't have backup firewall configs? For reals?

Leila

compensation :))) ? *jk*

SINNsinn
04-10-2015, 02:43 PM

How ya ggonna... "scape" up a giveaway via forums tho.. see what i did there, yea you saw it, but forreal, watta bout the free ♥♥♥♥

SweetMikka
04-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Hey at least they are trying to give us information.

Chimpy
04-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Are you going to unhide the seconds from the auction house timers so that the rest of us can have a shot at winning an auction or is that a privilege reserved for hackers forever?

BTC
Make crismson lightning essence tradeable... is ******ed the way it is intended, cause people are just dumb and roll for something even if they doesn't have the mount.

Psylockeut
So with all of these massive updates... anything being done about property bots, they are still running crazy and selling the plots with-in a day!

Priceless
Are you planning to increase the drop rate on the haunted chests and making the Auroria cloaks tradeable?

Westbrook
Which patch will the blue mansion thats worth 3000 gilda stars get implemented?

Atalle
04-10-2015, 02:46 PM
@Scapes I was hoping to find out more information on the next house availability date. Most interested is the new mansion (we've dubbed the Princess mansion) the upgraded Bungalow and also the new houses that are seen on the korean servers?

http://i1.2pcdn.com/node14/image/article/201407/02/20140702233610a0dtsxfq7vbxaizq.jpg

Alaemortis
Tell us about ship upgrades and costs to make them.

PS. Can I haz a Dolphin plox? :*

Bazdra
Question: Can we expect to see the Divine Keys in the 1.7.A? (This is a item who drop in Auroria or a quest's reward and allows to buy some stuff)

source: http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/31893/?sl=1

Crazy Mike
Will we be getting THESE updates for archeum trees and the regrade shards?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpiKVRPHa-0

Leila
04-10-2015, 02:47 PM
1. Un-fuse system?

2. Marriage system ?
[:

SweetMikka
04-10-2015, 02:47 PM
I don't understand the property upgrades.

Llewelyn
04-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Any info on how we will get the large new boat? Will it cost Gilda or be a drop?

Ceis
Here are my questions:

*Is there gonna be any future contest to anticipate for?
*In what update comes the improved fishing spots? (1 chum, can catch any fishes from the spot)
*Do you know what stuff can you put on your fishing ship in the next update? More cranes, more room for fish?
*is the leviathan gonna come in 1.7a or 1.7b?
*when are the Valentine caption contest winners going to get their prizes?

Myssy
Make crismson lightning essence tradeable... is ******ed the way it is intended, cause people are just dumb and roll for something even if they doesn't have the mount.

Yeah change it in some way. On our server its hard enough to kill hanure once (competition is big)
And even if we could kill him 5 or more times some without mount have 1 in the bank and the ppl with earthen roar can never get this upgrade....

AND only big guilds can get this upgraded mount, because you have to do hanure over and over again to even get for all 10 essences...its ♥♥♥♥ing insane!

Question: Why does the black pegasus need "month" to come?! isnt it the same as the white one?

DariaOxo
04-10-2015, 02:49 PM
URGENT QUESTION::: We're going to Disney world the last week in April, and I really really hope we'll be able to pre-pay our land taxes before then. We have lots of land, and would hate to come back to no land at all! Can you update us all on that?

shirobearr
Question: Will the delete timers ever be reduced for characters under level 50?

Tunapiano
Question: will we see the increase to 8000 max labor in 1.7 or sooner?

Question: will we see the increase to 10/10 labor regen in 1.7 or sooner?

Question: is there a new hauler in 1.7 that can carry 8 trade packs and can you give us any idea what it will take or cost to make this?

montorrio
Will all the tiers of Obsidian Armor be released in the 1.7a patch or will it be up to a certain tier?

TerroDragon
How much are Archeum Trees going to get buffed? Are we getting the same as in the Korean version?

Scapes
04-10-2015, 02:50 PM

-Firran female model. I've asked before.. will we ever get the Korean animation? Our Firran women look like mice not felines.

While the ArcheMaster title can still be obtained, the promotion for reaching level 50 in skillsets has since ended and can no longer be completed.

Pets cannot yet hit level 55 as you're aware and we don't have a timetable for when their level cap will be increasing just yet.

We don't have plans to change the Firran female model at this time.

Neva
04-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Will we see the return of submarines in 1.7a or 1.7b?

Boooo
04-10-2015, 02:51 PM
when server transfers?

Liecester

You dont have a friend in game that you trust? I've paid a few of my guildies taxes while they were on vacation.

Khrolan
Hey all,

I'm super bummed about the stream being available today - we had a lot of great stuff to show you but it's just going to have to wait for next week. I'm going start going through this thread now and will answer questions as I can!

-Khro

Shakila
when will the offline 10lp points going to come

Canamar
04-10-2015, 02:52 PM
We got normalization for gliders, mounts, and costumes. This was supposedly to keep some of these from being too overpowered or to prevent "power creep" from happening. Yet nothing has happened to the main contributors to these issues. Why can't we get normalization for RNG crafting and regrades? Why are top end regrades and weapons so overpowering while being out of reach to the average player?

Why are so many bosses prone to their RNG glitching out at some point during the fight. For example when we fight kraken it will glitch during the final phase and continuously charge ships during it's regen phase. No amount of aggro mitigation can cure this behavior. He keeps charging until a complete reset is done. The charge wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't accompanied by a health regen that can heal it back to as much as 80% hp while it's charging. This RNG glitch can also be seen in other bosses like carmilla in Serpentis. Sometimes she will target the tank with her green puddle instead of the healer. This will happen every time until you reset the instance. It seems like many of these boss fights could be polished and less dependent on RNG.

Why do female characters get black demon eyes in dungeons. The lighting needs improvement.

A mansion that was given to me is not placed facing directly south. I would appreciate an item that allows me to rotate it without demolishing and losing the materials. I wouldn't mind if it was a direct purchase cash shop item.

During castle sieges our keybinds are broken by additional abilities granted during the siege. It would be nice if these abilities could be put in a separate category.

Many people change specs a lot to fill different roles in pvp and dungeons. Right now only the first shortcut bar allows multiple setups/pages. It would be nice if we could get this for all shortcut bars. Even nicer would be a system that allows us to save our shortcut bar setups locally and import a saved one instantly.

Can we get a way to import and export skill templates for the different specs that we use.

Raids and parties need more more looting options. Round Robin does not work at all.

Could we get an auto-roll/decline button somewhere? Clicking roll for dozens of items gets old fast.

The loot windows could be smaller and set to only appear one at a time in a location of our choosing. Right now they are quite large and appear near the middle of the screen.

Why does the Lord's Mount the Emberwild Charger continue to escape normalization? In the Korean version there are mounts that can at least come close to matching it. Here it's impossible to keep up with someone riding one.

Why can't the farm cart/wagon physics be adjusted to make them more like other vehicles which can be nudged. This would alleviate all issues with afk blocking in safe zones.

You have been adding items to the loyalty store at regular intervals, but all of them are high cost. It would be nice if we could be provided with a schedule to let us know when things will be added. It's very disappointing to purchase something then you make something better available a week later. It takes months to regenerate the loyalty tokens and you do not provide a direct purchase option for those of us that do not want to risk our money on low drop rate gambling boxes.

We have been bombarded constantly by untradeable items since the launch of the games. Especially those that are part of collection quests. My bank reached it's limit a long time ago. Can't we get a new bank tab or something that will let us store more of these.

I would like to see bound items become account bound instead of character bound. I actually use the other four character slots but having to repurchase items that I could easily trade to an alt is frustrating.

What he said

Foamkitty
Why next week? Why not tomorrow?

SweetMikka
Thank you for your time. We look forward to the extra stream content next week.

TheFell
Why next week? Why not tomorrow?

Usually people don't work over the weekends....

Scapes
04-10-2015, 02:53 PM
Why are you allowing people to constantly cheat? I know people who have used bots and mods for months. Reported multiple times not only to live support but to GMs directly, yet they are still playing and still botting on multiple accounts. More and more people are botting, those using the "buddy" program to mod still blatantly use this, and are getting away. This makes legitimate players really frustrated at the lack of control on this issue. It also makes legitimate players lose interest in playing as there's no more plausible way to compete in this manner. People already say this is a cheater's game.

Our Support Team takes reports of cheating seriously and do investigate all claims made via live chat or help tickets. You may not always notice the action taken against an account and at times action may take much longer than you might anticipate as the team has to find the evidence of rule-breaking behavior committed days or weeks ago via gameplay logs. That said, if you haven't seen movement on tickets you've submitted, reply to them to refresh them.

smitty19903
y dont u just use a laptop with a webcam to stream it the good old fashion way? we dont need anything fancy.

Qjack
ETA for server transfers/merges ? TRINO PLS

John Small
Hey at least they are trying to give us information.
at least the floor isnt lava.

Beastin
will there ever be a spectate mode for arenas so i can watch :D

Scapes
hi is there any plans for adding archeum mining nodes to the world?

No plans to add archeum mining nodes that we've heard of from the developers, sorry.

ArcheAge Alliance
Hey all,

I'm super bummed about the stream being available today - we had a lot of great stuff to show you but it's just going to have to wait for next week. I'm going start going through this thread now and will answer questions as I can!

-Khro

Thx very much :)

Inkedbettie
Hello and thanks for doing this!

Will we get the 1.7 opening/tutorial like that had in Korea once the entire 1.7 is finally released?

Be well...

stay thirsty but never salty

Leska
04-10-2015, 02:54 PM
Will the armaggedon mount armor clipping be fixed?(on the tails of starter snowlion mounts)

Tatia
04-10-2015, 02:54 PM
When are you going to fix the ability to teleport to a house you no longer own or being able to teleport to a 16x16 farm where a house used to be placed? You have acknowledged that this is a bug from many builds ago and it is still not fixed. Is this a feature now or is this just being overlooked?

amphitrite
04-10-2015, 02:55 PM
Will stolen prince's chest be affected by the coin purse revamp?

SweetMikka
Tell us about the new changes to the marketplace.

GAFO666
Here a realy Important question: (Scapes will ignore it I gues xD)
Why do they ALWAYS change away the cool stuff of Korea ? Cant they just take the packages as they are without changes ?? I mean in Korea is obsidian stuff available without using Salvaged Crafted Weps or Amor .... common TRION what is that ?! Why are you so mean -.-

Scapes
When will you increase drop rate in new coinpurses?
when will you increase upgrade rate?

witchcraft lvl 55 ability weak... gonna be buffed?

The rates for upgrading are being reviewed by the developers based on the community's feedback here on the forums and gameplay data from their experiences.

As for skillset strength, there is a major rebalancing on the horizon in Update 1.7B planned.

cochmah
When will korean archage get patch 1.9? What does 1.9 contain? Is it true that 2.0 is an expansion? Any news about the other races?

DariaOxo
04-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Notice me, notice me! <- Sorry about that!

But since you're here...can you answer my question about pre-paying taxes on land? I would love an update on that because we're going to Disney World in a couple weeks and don't want to come home to our beloved characters being land-less paupers! Thanks!

Zealser
Question, Is there any plans to make the Reckless captains set upgradeable or able to craft into Obsidan armor with the same unique proc?

Lordnaga
Will the issues with Ranking Information be fixed in the upcoming patch?
Also what will the new swim speed cap be?

HeeroNaima
cross server arenas? server transfers? Kinda pointless to have the rankings be cross server when we can't queue vs each other. Any changes for the win /loss system in the current for 1s because farming 1s with no point deduction when they lose is pretty pointless when all you have to do is pretty much grind 24/7 and reach the top.

Chryos
Suggestion about RNG boxes. Could we get a few gold to go along with the "trash" loot? If we lose out on rng, at we'd get a few gold to use for buy crops to plant or something... It might feel less like a loss.

Shakila
04-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Q are you guys going to be putting back in the make your own lures and bait into the game

FluXIx
04-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Cant wait for ollo to be even more populated then it already is...server xfer update? Or we still on the 4,5 months away?

Priceless
04-10-2015, 02:58 PM
When will 1.7 hit pts?

Scapes
04-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Question 1. Have you given more meaningful thought into nerfing God's Whip (please)? If for no other reason than to stop the constant flood of requests for it from the community you 'supposedly' serve.

Question 2. Which zones in Auroria will have access to the mineral water needed to grow archeum trees, and which zones will have tradepacks enabled on them in the near future?

Mentioned in a previous reply, we have a major skillset rebalancing coming up in Update 1.7B.

Checking on your second question.

Theonn
04-10-2015, 02:59 PM
Is it possible to add loyalty tokens to rngboxes?

felixius
I'd like to know some specifics, i.e. can only certain types be converted (by types i mean Dust, Shards, crystals, etc.) and what are the conversion rates? Also, what are the mechanics? i.e. is there a certain workbench to do this, can we just convert from our inventory, etc.

smitty19903
Q are you guys going to be putting back in the make your own lures and bait into the game

+1 /10char

Valaquenya
04-10-2015, 03:00 PM
So, here is my question. Obsidian armor. I watched the stream last week but I want to be double sure before I actually sell or salvage my armor. Is it comming in 1.7a aka Dread Prophecies? And what about V2 of weapons?

Dragonlordhavoc
Any plans on adding the archeum converters in the game? and when will they be available ?

Is their any way to have the fanning the Flame event given a later time or other event like it, to allow the players the work, or have school a chance to make the events held on the weekdays?

msa
Is there someone at Trion who is working in IT or something? LOL

Scapes
04-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Can you inquire with XL Games if they ever plan on releasing the Plush Yata Doll for purchase, instead of using it as a Giveaway item?

A plushie pack just got introduced in today's Marketplace Update but I'm not sure if it contains that particular one:
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/10/marketplace-update-dressing-to-impress-in-archeage/

Khrolan
04-10-2015, 03:02 PM

I donít have a lot of detail with why the title was removed but I do know that the post level 50 expedited rate of experience probably played a part. Iíll see if we can get additional information around the design decision.

I havenít seen any plans to increase their level at the moment. If anything happened here it would be with 1.8 or after. This is also something thatís going to take a lot of time based on balancing, potentially adding new abilities, etc.

-Vanity Outfits. Perhaps offer more vanity clothing VIA Loyalty tokens or side quests. They no longer boost stats.. so why not offer more?

Weíre all about adding new costumes and we have some ideas on the drawing board for new unique costumes that havenít been released in other regions. Stats wonít have costumes and thatís based around a design decision we made at launch. We didnít want to have, as Amary called it a ďPay-to-win fashion showĒ.

-Any updates on the Archeum conversion system and a release date (even a general one ie. Coming with 1.7)?

Itís going to be an event format like Divine Gifts or the Red Dragon and we donít have any final determinations around when it will be run yet. Itís definitely going to be after Dread Prophecies releases later this month.

-Are the warrior's medals from mistmerrow the same ones as from halcyona? Because it seems to use the same workbench, and they're both called warrior's medal.

Yes they are! Mistmerrow will grant 8, 6 or 4 Warriorís Medals per participant based on their factionís placement. These medals are used for the Proven Warriorís Necklace and new Proven Warriorís Instruments. Pirates can participate through use of the workbench in the Mistmerrow Zone.

-Khro

Scapes
04-10-2015, 03:02 PM
A few weeks ago, I noticed that the crest I applied to my custom shirt was not showing up (instead, it was showing the default yata image).

Both our QA Team and XLGAMES have been working to reliably reproduce this bug. It's one we're tracking but haven't determined how to resolve just yet.

Daisyy
04-10-2015, 03:03 PM
Looking to get some clarification / official answer on this http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?177999-Healing-Honor-Point-Collector-Lunafrost-for-gloves

Concerning lunafrosts for gloves for healers. Currently there are none and I'd like to see that changed in this whole effort to do right by healers where gear is concerned

lenkin
Can you request to the developers some changes for CC's?
1) possibly diminishing returns on CC's
2) another option is % chance CC's so they don't land every time.
3) possibly CC lunagem resists or something.

It's just stupid that a player can chain CC 100%.

DeepFriedSurprise
When will player made factions make it into the game?

And any info about server transfers?

Syluen
04-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Hi, I have a big question:
There get the obsidian armor in next patch?

Scapes
can you tell us if the casino will ever be open on mirage isle?

We touched on this in a few livestreams, no plans to add that content right now.

Sizmo
Judging by the speed at which these questions are being answered, along with the brief nature of the responses, I'm going to assume Scapes is a 2 finger typist.
At this rate, you'll have answered 10 questions totaling 14 sentences, over the next 60 minutes. :D

Scapes
Is there a possibliity to add loyalty tokens in a differnt way. Lets say difficult daily quest, RNG boxes, Direct Purchase....

While I totally get the desire, we have no plans to add other methods of earning Loyalty Tokens beyond the existing daily grant.

Arialun
04-10-2015, 03:05 PM
Weíre all about adding new costumes and we have some ideas on the drawing board for new unique costumes that havenít been released in other regions. Stats wonít have costumes and thatís based around a design decision we made at launch. We didnít want to have, as Amary called it a ďPay-to-win fashion showĒ.

-Khro

You got a typo there. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

felixius
Itís going to be an event format like Divine Gifts or the Red Dragon and we donít have any final determinations around when it will be run yet. Itís definitely going to be after Dread Prophecies releases later this month.

-Khro

Can you expound on this? So the conversion is temporary?

Scapes
When is Dread Prophecies coming to PTS ?

Dread Prophecies is coming to PTS this month and we're aiming to launch the content this month as well.

Sheoix
04-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Does the Merch use clipper sails in 1.7?

Chryos
04-10-2015, 03:07 PM
I tell ya what I'd really love. A massive pve open dungeon. You guys were close with the library. But we want something in the realms of eq1 massive dungeons. We need a questing/raiding dungeon. I'm thinking Guk or Chardock if you remember dungeon crawling from those days. Where are the big open world dungeons we all grew up on?

Froggy
Question:

Will we be getting any more tradable/non tradable cloaks?

Scapes
is there any plans to add some of the other vehicles such as the red farm hauler, 2 different coloured fishing boats or even the paddleboat?

If customization is your goal, ship customization is a major part of Dread Prophecies. You'll be able to adjust your ship's loadout much like you do your current mounts' armors (only much more so).

Roark24601
Will there be an improved Archemaster for those reaching 55 in all skills?

KobaltBlue
04-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Anyword on the reduction of xp needed to go 5--55?

oliverjpg
04-10-2015, 03:09 PM
nvm

Kutzy
1. Will there be any changes to the haunted chest drop rate, or will the cloaks ever be tradable?
2. Will 1.7 bring http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/31893/ to the game?

smitty19903
If customization is your goal, ship customization is a major part of Dread Prophecies. You'll be able to adjust your ship's loadout much like you do your current mounts' armors (only much more so).

that doesnt answer the question of paint jobs though

Khrolan
-Can we got more info on the healer gear in Serpentis?

Iíve not seen any of the new healer gear thatís being added to dungeons yet but itís in the works. What I have seen is great new healer cloth gear in the obsidian v2 armor set. Some upcoming changes to the handicraft system will also support a wider range of jewelry. Other items of note: the obsidian V2 scepter is off-hand wielded and grants a small amount of +healing (DW healing weapons ftw).

-Will there be a increase in drop rate for ayanad design? Or is there any other means to farm the design? At the current situation, the design is way too too rare.

Itís super rare but like the Haunted Chest these are intended to be that way. ArcheAge will always have systems that require a large amount of dedication and this is one of them. Itís one of those things that makes it so folks will always have a reason to go to the library. Iím still hunting for my bow pattern, lmk if you get one. Iíll pay a ♥♥♥♥load for it.

-Are the new honor lunagems coming with 1.7?

Yes there are. Iíve seen 12 new honor gems/lunafrosts/cloaks on the Honor Reward NPC. So far there are 3 new limited duration cloaks that have stats in addition to their previous effects. The third tier of socketed lunagems (these costs a ton, like 770h each). Lunafrosts that provide a higher amount of resilience, focus or toughness to chest, legs or boots. Youíll be able to get a good look at these when we hit PTS.

-Khro

Inkedbettie
04-10-2015, 03:10 PM
that doesnt answer the question of paint jobs though

it's saying wait until next week when we tell you about the new update...

Scapes
First, is there any update on the broken Eternal quests to level skill trees to 50?

Unfortunately, those promotional quests are no longer active which is why they cannot be completed.

Second, is there any chance of obtaining bonus Loyalty for logging in consecutive days? For example, logging in every day for a week gets an extra token or two, every day for a month gets twice that, etc.

No plans to adjust the rate at which Loyalty Tokens are earned at the moment.

Last, could a quest, or something, to that effect, be implemented that would boost a mounts speed/stats to be equivalent to its Mirage counterparts? It could be long and drawn out, but I think a lot of people would be interested in it. Cash shop, to me, should be convenience and aesthetic; anything that changes game play in any way should be available in-game, though it doesn't have to be easy.

Actually, many of our faster mounts can be earned through in-game achievement and not just via the Marketplace.

Condemned Chrispy
I know this is not an option but i'd like to see the version 2 obsidian weapons be crafted from version 1 obsidian weapons.

For example T4-5 Version 1 obsidian can advance on to the Version 2 T5-6 with the seperate stats.

Any possibilities you can see if this can be added? Those of us who made T4 would probably find the new versions to be more suitable for their classes (Like the bow)

Bunnyleptic
Don't nerf God's Whip please, don't listen to those players who want Mages to diminish in game.

Mages already have to deal with cast time since most damage dealing skills needs casting time.

Please leave Sorcery and Witchcraft as it is, and buff Occultism.

If there there is something that needs to be nerfed, then nerf the entire Defense skilltree, it's OP.

Also some classes like Archers, Darkrunners and Blighters needs some serious tweaking/nerfing.

cochmah
We’re all about adding new costumes and we have some ideas on the drawing board for new unique costumes that haven’t been released in other regions. Stats won’t have costumes and that’s based around a design decision we made at launch. We didn’t want to have, as Amary called it a “Pay-to-win fashion show”.

-Khro

This argument is totally flawed Khrolan, and you know it. It pisses me off that you use this answer everytime. Your decicion to remove stats on costumes is based on greed and nothing else. The game is already pay 2 win anyway. Its one of the worst models on the marked and you tell us that you dont want a pay 2 win fashionshow. Thats just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ imo.

felixius
1. What is the reasoning behind the high price of the latest costume?

Would also like to know, seems very odd.

BeaverCleaver
04-10-2015, 03:11 PM
First reply in the thread and ignored...

Ragosaros
04-10-2015, 03:11 PM
When will the new mansion and house designs be released?

smitty19903
04-10-2015, 03:12 PM
This argument is totally flawed Khrolan, and you know it. It pisses me off that you use this answer everytime. Your decicion to remove stats on costumes is based on greed and nothing else. The game is already pay 2 win anyway. Its one of the worst models on the marked and you tell us that you dont want a pay 2 win fashionshow. Thats just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ imo.

costumes r way better as cosmetic. if u want stats, buy armour.

John Small
Dread Prophecies is coming to PTS this month and we're aiming to launch the content this month as well.
You know exactly what everyone means when they ask you when, scapes.

DJRastafari
Just to be sure that they don't get lost in the void of ner'zhul:

Now, as a healer in ArcheAge, a fairly well-geared one, I have to ask a few questions, which, how could people guess, are about the lack of healer love.

Right now, healers are in a minority due to the lack of things done for them in terms of loot, gear, etc.

We can notice that DPS and Tank has gear in a variety of dungeons, while all a healer can find is a greatclub here and there, maybe a level 30 club, and an earring in Serpentis, all the while -ALL- other class archetypes, get an insane variety of this, including the consumable buffs. We are all aware how dps have the books for extra damage, so why isn't there a book for extra healing? Makes sense, no?

Furthermore, my question is about Obisidian armor, and future gear drops, both for healers.
Is there an obsidian armor set, with specifically, healing in mind?
How about dungeon drops, any plans on these?

And last but not least, what are the planned changes, in detail, for the archeum problematics, so far, we've been told by you that coinpurses are getting a 50% boost, but what does this mean for the currently blatantly broken Librarian's Coinpurses, which seem to give little to nothing? Do mind, a 50% bonus to little to nothing, is still little to nothing.
In addition, are archeum trees being buffed with this patch aswell?