PDA

View Full Version : What now. Celestial+

nihat
04-14-2015, 12:38 AM
So i farmed 3k auroria mobs without a single drop. I got mad and rage regraded my celestial obsidian katana t3.
....... For some reason it didnt just fail or succeeded. It great proc into epic.

Now the question is, sell or keep? And if sell how much you think i can get for it? I havent seen epic grades in ah to know. (gonna be t4 at sell)

I from time to time buy 1 or 2 apex per 3-4 weeks and sometime zero. so no major gold i have like the usally divine+ people. Got auroria cloth celestial so cloth department is decent. But also want good plate. I'm in a split here.
What you all think would be the smartest thing to do? And value of it?

*Delete thread* think its in the wrong place

ResurioxZ
04-14-2015, 08:52 AM
I would suggest u this. and also ask u something at the same time.

Do you have enough or can u get enough gold to upgrade it until t5 ? If yes

Then u can upgrade it to t4 have a great use out of it. And if u really wanna sell it after a while u can upgrade it t5 and sell it( Or if a person buys it who trusts u he will probably be willing to trade u the 3 epheriums to upgrade it ).

I would still say using it no matther what. Why ?

Because what will u do when u sell it ? Probably buy a medicre weapon and a plate set ( very bad decision since u have a celestial cloth already ).

If you keep it . You are probably set with a VERY good weapon until u quit the game. And can focus to upgrade other stuff ( gear,accesory, Gems[Gems are very important in this game]).

Sizmo
04-14-2015, 12:39 PM
If you're planning to play the game for a while and its a weapon you're using primarily, i would keep it. You'll blow the money away on ♥♥♥♥ that wont matter anyways, and likely be left with less than you have now.

that Epic is a gift, keep it and enjoy having something rare. In terms of gear, the weapon is the most significant chunk and you've got one of the best there is. Keep it.

Ginsu
04-14-2015, 03:20 PM
If you sell it off you will likely never reach Epic again. That weapon is your one and only sure thing, because it's already there. If you want to piss it away and have to play the RNG game again it's your choice, not a smart one but if you do sell it make sure you won't regret having a crappier weapon for the foreseeable future.

nihat
04-15-2015, 01:11 AM
Ty you all for your input, i think i stick with it :)

mendan
04-16-2015, 07:14 AM
Epic will be the new divine after 1.7 patch in a few weeks. I'd sell it now while its rare and either use the gold to buy a new one when they are more common or make a new one and at worst you can make it divine and use the extra money on gear etc.

Treeon
04-17-2015, 05:49 PM
Epic will be the new divine after 1.7 patch in a few weeks. I'd sell it now while its rare and either use the gold to buy a new one when they are more common or make a new one and at worst you can make it divine and use the extra money on gear etc.

Why will epic be the new divine?

Saveric
04-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Why will epic be the new divine?

They had said in the live stream a few weeks back that the Break chance for Celestial will be removed with the regrade change. At the moment the reason people stop at divine is that they get to Unique and then use a Lucky Point on it and try for the non-break chance double skipping Celestial and going straight to Divine. So people are still thinking that Celestial Regrading will have no break chance from those live streams. So they will take it to there and then use a Lucky for Epic.

But in the patch notes unlike the live stream stated:

The item destruction rate at the Celestial tier has been partially reduced and replaced with a triple item downgrade. Items still have a substantial chance to be destroyed during regrade failure at the Celestial tier.

nihat
04-20-2015, 06:11 AM
i also got told by many that epic is the new divine but im still skeptical about that.

Aldween
04-21-2015, 11:24 AM
They had said in the live stream a few weeks back that the Break chance for Celestial will be removed with the regrade change. At the moment the reason people stop at divine is that they get to Unique and then use a Lucky Point on it and try for the non-break chance double skipping Celestial and going straight to Divine. So people are still thinking that Celestial Regrading will have no break chance from those live streams. So they will take it to there and then use a Lucky for Epic.

But in the patch notes unlike the live stream stated:

Wrong, 50% chance to break your weapon.

mendan
04-24-2015, 10:50 AM
It's actually 40% break chance and 40% downgrade chance. At t1 I'll take those chances all day long until I hit epic, so will many other people. It's not hard to craft a new t1 and start over.

CrouchingMoose
04-24-2015, 12:46 PM
It's actually 40% break chance and 40% downgrade chance. At t1 I'll take those chances all day long until I hit epic, so will many other people. It's not hard to craft a new t1 and start over.

The issue is the break chance that was removed, wasn't just changed to downgrade. It's supposed to be triple downgrade (should go to arcane if I understand it correctly). while some people have the money to keep constantly retrying that, most won't want to keep risking it.

Durdles
05-10-2015, 08:08 PM
Break chance was removed from heroic... Celestial can certainly break.